PDA

View Full Version : 16/f making me wet

Qwertyanon
02-19-2009, 07:39 AM
Can anyone give me any really sexual dares?
Make them quiet because my families downstairs :)
See my sig for limits

X

doomed_soul89
02-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Do you have any sex toys, or objects you use to improvise?

If you don't or even if you do start off with this one, I know anal is in your dislikes but just try this take off your clothes get on your knees press your chest into the ground and slowly finger your ass while rubbing/finger fucking your pussy, speed up as it gets more comfortable and pleasurable

Qwertyanon
02-19-2009, 08:02 AM
No sex toys, but I don't like insertion without a condom to prevent infection :/

bdsm-lover
02-19-2009, 08:03 AM
u must strip completely naked and masturbate yourself to orgasm twice whilst trying to keep it quiet....once you have cum twice you need to lick all of your juices. From your fingers/toys/floor etc.....turning me on thinking bout it...have fun :P

Qwertyanon
02-19-2009, 08:08 AM
I will do both thanks ;)
Anymore people?

doomed_soul89
02-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Do you have clothes pegs, or tape or anything that we might use for your major kinky like

Qwertyanon
02-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Nah :/
I'm sorry.

doomed_soul89
02-19-2009, 08:22 AM
how did the two dares go?

Qwertyanon
02-19-2009, 08:26 AM
That anal one was fab it felt great. My brother came in my room half way through but didn't suspect anything it was a huge turn on that I was nearly caught. Now gonna do 2nd one. Can't wait!
Anymore dares?

Euripides
02-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Well, if it felt good rubbing your asshole with your finger, then I dare you to get an object, make it wet with lube and rub your asshole with that for 5 minutes.

JoMo
02-19-2009, 08:41 AM
Strip, kneel down, put your hands behind your head, remain in this position and cum twice.

Experimental_Daree
02-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Get the number of someone of the opposite sex you like and phone them. You must be completely naked when you do this and must try to edge 5 times before the conversation is over. If you don't do it you can't cum for 24 hours or wear any underwear. if you manage to edge 5 times you may cum but you must still be on the phone to him when you do. If he hears a noise and asks what it is you have to tell him exactly what you're doing-so better make it someone you trust.

Also, how did your brother not suspect anything when he walked in on you like that? Just wondering.

Qwertyanon
02-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Ok I done the others. The phone one I rung my best guy mate but he's kinds stupid he had no idea. LOL
I pulled the cover over me and pretened I was rolling over :L

Any others?

detritusrock
02-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Strip naked, push your panties up your pussy and soak them. then put them back on and wear them for the rest of the night!

Qwertyanon
02-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Ok :) I'm just about to go to bed now ;)
Tell ya how it goes.
Any others?

vinsin
02-21-2009, 08:06 PM
ok you must find an object that is largen than anything you masturbated with
you can only lube it with your spit and pee. if you cant fit it in you must lick it completley clean.

have fun. and tell em how it went

OzzyD
02-22-2009, 02:15 AM
Right then dares, what can I do... has to be sexual and a little punishment for kind of stealing my siggy layout... erm... Go commando for the next 7 days, and for this duration you must orgasm once every 6 hours, without fail!

DSS_Dupli
02-22-2009, 04:29 AM
This is kind of stretching the public aspect, but not really:

Masturbate yourself to orgasm, being sure to get your fingers covered in your juices. Get dressed, then go somewhere that someone else will see you and lick your fingers clean. No one else will know what you're really doing, but you'll be tasting your own juices with everyone else right there.

yomoma15
02-24-2009, 03:59 PM
while wearing panties rub yourself to orgasim and then wear the panties for a 24 hours

Jack N Hoff
02-25-2009, 11:18 PM
i dare you to sit in front of a full length mirror then masturbate...watching yourself as you orgasm..:D

Qwertyanon
02-26-2009, 08:35 AM
I will definately try to do these! Sorry I havnt been on in a while. I have a new nephew (:
But I'll do these tonight.
Anyone got anything dirtier? I will do it definately ;)
Xx

Qwertyanon
02-28-2009, 11:11 AM
That's a really great dare. I'm hot thinking about it ;P
I done the others :)
It was had to balance on the furniture LOL but I done it. I done the public one and it was GREAT LOL no one was any the wiser LOL
Not a fan of public but that was good LOL
Anything with a LITTLE pain?
I really need to masterbate so dare me quick please!
X

keyboardplayer77
02-28-2009, 09:37 PM
i dare u to masterbate and take pictures of yourself somewhre were u think u could be seen to make it more exciting get a teddy bear or something of that sort and rubbed againts ur vagina

Qwertyanon
03-01-2009, 09:01 AM
Not sure I'll do that one :/
Sorry bit too public.

Anything with a little pain people?
Please ;)
X

JamieK2008
03-01-2009, 11:33 AM
you must cover your whole body in tights/pantyhose/stockings ... i mean legs arms and head/face.. so your whole body is covered then dress normally over the top... if you have a wig or girly hat you must wear it too... once dressed you must just go about your daily business as if nothing is wrong

good luck .. let me know how u get on.. send me a private message if you wish

SavorySpanks
03-02-2009, 01:23 PM
You may masterbate normally, but naked, with your feet tied apart so you are bent over something, i.e sofa or bed. If you can't do this, then don't worry about it, just masterbate in the nudie. :D However, for every minute you spend masterbating, you must spank yourself with a wooden spoon, but increasing by 5 each time, so 5 the first, 10 the second, 15 the third... you get the idea. If it gets to the point where you are spanking yourself too many times, then you may start over, but only after spanking your pussy and both tits 5 times and adding a clothes peg to each nipple... :P

Let us know how it goes!
Great suggestion: very good - definately do this to the T (tied legs and all)

Qwertyanon
03-04-2009, 01:45 PM
I don't get the tieing up bit :/
Anthing else?
X

vinsin
03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Did you do mine?

Qwertyanon
03-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Oh sorry. Yeah I did actually :) it was kinda wonderfully painful! It was fun LOL
Has anyone got more?
X

JamieK2008
03-05-2009, 12:03 PM
did u do mine?? i would like to know

Qwertyanon
03-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Yep, sorry ain't been on in a while LOL busy! :P anymore dares?

batman
03-16-2009, 11:31 AM
you now have mastuerbation underwear!
any time you fell kinky or horny and you fancy an orgasm you must do them in this pair of panties.
you dont have to wear a bra but you can only wash these panties once a week and you have to have them on your face for 5 mins before you do.

banneduser
03-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Would you be able to steal something from someones PE kit at school? I know its not morally right but bleh! Itd be cool if you could "borrow" a guy's underwear ;)

KinkyStode
03-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Hehehe, I read above where you nearly got caught... and that it turned you on a lot... heres one that goes along those lines...

1: Masturbait with your door open for 5 minutes, no orgasm...
2: move into the hall and masturbait for 5 minutes, no orgasm...
3: Move to the top of the stairs, sitting on the top step, and masturbait for 5 minutes, no orgasm...
4: Move down 5 steps and masturbait for 5 minutes, no orgasm...
5: Finally, move into the down stairs bathroom. Leave the door unlocked and strip naked. Masturbait for 5 minutes, no orgasm...
6: If you want to orgasm now, you must do it on your main floor. Though, no doors can be shut. IE: in the bathroom, the door must be open... Maybe in the kitchen... Maybe watching tv.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS: You cannot orgasm for 4 days, though, you must masturbait for 10 minutes each day... On the 5th day, you may orgasm in your room, but the door must be open. If you cannot do this, again, you cannot orgasm for another 4 days. This means on the 10th day (not counting the day in question where you were allowed to orgasm) you may masturbait for 30 minutes, no orgasms, then you may orgasm with your door closed...

Have fun! :D

Qwertyanon
03-22-2009, 09:16 AM
I will get straight to it, after my bath ;)

KinkyStode
03-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Make sure you pm me with all the details! :D

Qwertyanon
03-30-2009, 02:36 AM
Can someone close this thread for me?

Hampers
03-30-2009, 04:58 PM
With considerable gusto.

Thread Locked.