PDA

View Full Version : Degraded and denied by guys (female submissives only)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Simi
02-21-2015, 03:05 PM
This is an idea i have had based on all the denied by girls/guys, no cumming until a guy/girl says and teased and denied by girls/guys threads. Instead of making them edge you are going to have the opportunity to thoroughly humiliate and degrade any girls who enter this.

The typical denial stuff

Any dominants/other evil people
Anyone (male or female) may post that they are adding a day to the denial of any and/or all girls who are currently in denial on this thread. They may add only 1 day each 23 hours (so one person can keep you in indefinitely)

Girls:
Any girl may join the thread by saying she is in. She will start with either 2 weeks automatically or an amount greater than that specified on her arrival in this thread.
Any girls in the thread will add a link somewhere and keep track of how long they are unable to cum for
When the time runs down to zero you must post in the thread and wait 24 hours to be allowed to cum, if someone denies you in this time you get reset to a week before you can hope for release again
If from any other dares you are on they dare you to not cum for an amount of days those are added to your total

Where the degradation comes in:

Any dominants/other evil people
Anyone (male or female) may post a humiliating task for either specific girls or all girls removing a length of time considered appropriate to the scale of degradation of that task.
The max time the Dominant may allow you to remove for a task is either 50% of your time or the length of time you entered on (whichever is the smaller value)
If the girl is under a week left a maximum of 2 days may be removed at a time
The tasks must be within the limits of the girls doing it.
You may assign a penalty to accepting a task and failing it, this penalty may up to an extra week but will have to be accepted by the girl before starting the task
Girls:
A thorough report or evidence must be given to remove the days. If this is given by cam the dom watching must post to agree it on this thread.
No tasks are mandatory but they are the only way you will be able to reduce time on this thread beyond waiting it out.
There are only penalties for doing tasks if agreed on by the girl and dom before beginning the task.

Simi
02-21-2015, 03:07 PM
To kick this thread off i am offering myself up as the first girl for this. The person i have been discussing this with has assigned me 3 weeks initial time (14th of march from this post) after having just allowed me a final orgasm.

mrskine30
02-21-2015, 03:27 PM
You can add a day :-)

silverdarknight
02-21-2015, 03:47 PM
...And another day from me :)

inferiorwhiteboi
02-21-2015, 03:48 PM
Simi can add a day from this boi. Nice twist on the concept of these threads btw. ;)

It's so early that a degrading task for a reduction would seem premature, so none of that from this boi for a bit.

spankmeohio
02-21-2015, 03:57 PM
Oh, why not? I'm adding another day for Simi! :p

Simi
02-21-2015, 05:29 PM
thank you all for posting and helping make me desperate for longer, now on the 18th of march for my orgasm.
Also please feel free to vote for me to lose and suffer more on the competition thread

marlinsfan123
02-21-2015, 05:35 PM
I'll add another day, sorry Simi

Connor.smith
02-21-2015, 07:20 PM
I'll add a day. ;)

DUBOB
02-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Ohhhhwwww.

1 more day from me.
I appreciate seeing you being desperate! :)

inferiorwhiteboi
02-21-2015, 08:31 PM
Also please feel free to vote for me to lose and suffer more on the competition thread

That's a good girl! So obedient. :)

cbtslave999
02-21-2015, 10:40 PM
Wow, you must really not want to cum ever again.:D
Ill add a day:)

masterfulsensation
02-21-2015, 10:53 PM
Yep, you deserve a day from me seeing as you didn't even bother to try and save yourself on the other thread! Your opponent put in an impressive list actually! As promised it looks like I'll be giving you enough punishments there anyway so no point giving them here and letting you off days at the same time!

Much better idea than the other denial threads I have to say! ;)

silverdarknight
02-22-2015, 12:53 AM
Another day, another extra day.

PM me if you want me to start adding dares and we can work something out :)

Simi
02-22-2015, 02:07 AM
Thank you all Sirs, i am now denied until the 25th of march. please can someone give me some opportunities to help allow me to cum again

silverdarknight
02-22-2015, 02:13 AM
Thank you all Sirs, i am now denied until the 25th of march. please can someone give me some opportunities to help allow me to cum again

Ok.
Here is a nice easy task for you.
You can have one day back if you go here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=210442

...and vote for Simi to lose ;)

CurvedDickSub
02-22-2015, 07:25 AM
+ one day for you

inferiorwhiteboi
02-22-2015, 12:22 PM

This boi will allow you to take credit for a one week Reduction, if you do the following...

Once a day, for the next seven days, kneel in the tub while naked, tilt your head back and dump a fresh load of your piss onto your face. Eyes and mouth may be closed. After dumping the piss, wait at least 5 minutes to wash your face off...or don't wash it off at all (up to you).

After the week is over, post a report in the thread (or in your blog with a link to it in the thread), to gain credit for this Reduction.

Simi
02-22-2015, 12:39 PM
If I drink some would you consider giving me more time off Sir?

inferiorwhiteboi
02-22-2015, 02:06 PM
If I drink some would you consider giving me more time off Sir?

If you do the above task, with your mouth open, this boi will happily make it a 2 week reduction instead. Doing the report & such still apply.

Simi
02-22-2015, 02:07 PM
I will put my open mouth gag in during it

inferiorwhiteboi
02-22-2015, 02:10 PM
I will put my open mouth gag in during it

That is acceptable. Enjoy degrading yourself; hope you end up swallowing more piss than you bargained for. :p This boi looks forward to reading your report on your week of golden showers.

Simi
02-22-2015, 02:21 PM
I am sure I will do Sir. Will let you know how I get on

wazzup94
02-22-2015, 02:28 PM
You can have a 3 day reduction if you write wazzup94 on your belly and dont wash it of for 1 day

silverdarknight
02-23-2015, 12:19 AM
If you do the above task, with your mouth open, this boi will happily make it a 2 week reduction instead. Doing the report & such still apply.

Two weeks for some pee drinking?
You are far too nice to the lady ;)

Anyways, all the girls can have another day of frustration with my complements.

Simi
02-23-2015, 12:45 AM
Now up til the 27th, although due to how the other thread is going it looks like a few months may get added to my time :S

mrskine30
02-23-2015, 08:47 AM
You can add one day

Harry18
02-23-2015, 08:55 AM
+1 day for you...

cbtslave999
02-23-2015, 09:52 AM
Ill reduce 1 day if you take your panties off that you are wearing right now, and stuff them in your mouth for one hour.:)

as always you have to report about it for it to count.

Have fun

Simi
02-23-2015, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't be able to do this task til this evening, I will just before bed if that's ok?

Connor.smith
02-23-2015, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't be able to do this task til this evening, I will just before bed if that's ok?

That's fine. Add a day.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-23-2015, 11:43 AM
An *almost* free reduction opportunity for Simi...

Do this when convenient. Let yourself get extremely desperate to take a piss (hopping up and down, legs crossed, whimpering, i.e. really really really have to go).

Then, begin writing a reply in this thread, explaining how you feel right then, how badly you need to pee. Keep typing, explaining how desperate you are, until you absolutely can't stand it anymore and you need to race to the toilet.

No using the toilet though. Hop in the bathtub, and piss yourself. Get your panties and jeans (or whatever you're wearing) completely soaked in piss.

Walk back to your computer, finish typing the post, while still wearing the piss soaked clothes, and submit it to the thread.

Once sent, you may clean yourself up. Then, this boi will give you a reduction based on how good your report was, how desperate you seemed, and so forth.

***This task will be worth a possible multiple week reduction.***

Simi
02-23-2015, 11:49 AM
I am unable to walk between the bathroom and my bedroom wet other than possibly very late at night (with still some risk), is there anyway i can adjust the dare Sir

inferiorwhiteboi
02-23-2015, 11:53 AM
I am unable to walk between the bathroom and my bedroom wet other than possibly very late at night (with still some risk), is there anyway i can adjust the dare Sir

Modify as follows...

When you race to the toilet, ONCE IN THE BATHROOM, try to strip naked before peeing...

If you don't quite make it, you'll obviously have some piss-soaked clothes to wash. Sit on the toilet to finish emptying your bladder, wrap yourself in a towel, then finish making the post.

If you do manage to get naked in time, sit on the toilet and count to 100 SLOWLY before being allowed to pee. Get dressed, then finish typing the post.

Simi
02-23-2015, 12:08 PM
I will strip while in the tub if you wish, that was if i manage to i still have to get out the tub naked and then wait. Or tbh if i am allowed to cover up when returning i could just wet if you would like Sir in full clothing

cbtslave999
02-23-2015, 12:12 PM

If you meant that for my task, then ok

only if you edge yourself through your panties at least 5 times beforehand.

Make sure they are good and wet.:)

inferiorwhiteboi
02-23-2015, 12:13 PM
I will strip while in the tub if you wish, that was if i manage to i still have to get out the tub naked and then wait. Or tbh if i am allowed to cover up when returning i could just wet if you would like Sir in full clothing

Well, wetting yourself in full clothing would probably increase the odds of you earning a better reduction. ;) Multiple options have been presented, so pick your poison.

Reduction will be given based on the quality of the report, as well as what options you decide to go with.

Simi
02-23-2015, 12:22 PM
cbtslave999 if you would like i will gag myself with the panties worn during inferiorwhiteboi's task

adlehide
02-23-2015, 12:23 PM
you can add another day
19/f

cbtslave999
02-23-2015, 12:27 PM
cbtslave999 if you would like i will gag myself with the panties worn during inferiorwhiteboi's task

as long as you do the edging part first, and they remain in you mouth for 1 hour.
I see no problem with it.

Connor.smith
02-23-2015, 12:29 PM
Well, wetting yourself in full clothing would probably increase the odds of you earning a better reduction. ;) Multiple options have been presented, so pick your poison.

Reduction will be given based on the quality of the report, as well as what options you decide to go with.
Here's a fun reduction task for simi.

You will need
- a vibrator
- rope
- ice
- a chair
- enough water until you desperately need to pee

To do this you must wait until you desperately need to pee. When you do you will place a bag of ice on the chair, get naked, and then sit on the chair. Tie your legs to the chair and then your hands. After you'll hold you're vibrator (turned on) and insert it into your pussy. You'll take it out right on the edge. You'll repeat this until either all the ice has melted or you have pissed yourself.You must give a detailed report. Good luck! :p

inferiorwhiteboi
02-23-2015, 12:34 PM
Here's a fun reduction task for simi.

You will need
- a vibrator
- rope
- ice
- a chair
- enough water until you desperately need to pee

To do this you must wait until you desperately need to pee. When you do you will place a bag of ice on the chair, get naked, and then sit on the chair. Tie your legs to the chair and then your hands. After you'll hold you're vibrator (turned on) and insert it into your pussy. You'll take it out right on the edge. You'll repeat this until either all the ice has melted or you have pissed yourself.You must give a detailed report. Good luck! :p

Simi, please don't combine this with the task boi created. Do it on it's own.

Combining cbtslave's panty instruction with boi's task, however, is fine.

lad1
02-23-2015, 12:38 PM
love how you're the only girl doing this at the moment! have another day from me :p

thatoneguy444
02-23-2015, 12:39 PM
you can take two days off if you edge 5 times with a dildo lubed with toothpaste

silverdarknight
02-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Seems to be the day for tasks, huh?

I think you might escape this one yet simi!

Tell you what. I'll double my previous offer. Two days off if you go and vote for yourself to lose in the other thread.
Given that it looks like you are going to lose anyway, that's basically two free days.
Just for the humiliating act of voting for your own punishment. Easy, no?

And a more difficult option for you:

You are to gag yourself with piss soaked panties and a butt plug, tied in place with a scarf or something.
Then put a nice large dildo inside your pussy.
Then put a nice large dildo inside your ass.
...and a crotchrope to hold them in place.

Then tie your tits, wrap the rope around a couple of times. Tight enough to hold them in place awkwardly infront of you, but not too tight as to cut off circulation.

..and go to bed. Tied up, all three holes filled and the taste of your own piss in your mouth.

How much this is worth depends on how many nights you sleep this way, how entertaining I find the report, and a bit of chance. But it might just be enough to win your freedom...

What do you think? :cool:

Connor.smith
02-23-2015, 01:34 PM
Seems to be the day for tasks, huh?

I think you might escape this one yet simi!

Tell you what. I'll double my previous offer. Two days off if you go and vote for yourself to lose in the other thread.
Given that it looks like you are going to lose anyway, that's basically two free days.
Just for the humiliating act of voting for your own punishment. Easy, no?

You are to gag yourself with piss soaked panties and a butt plug, tied in place with a scarf or something.
Then put a nice large dildo inside your pussy.

Then tie your tits, wrap the rope around a couple of times. Tight enough to hold them in place awkwardly infront of you, but not too tight as to cut off circulation.

..and go to bed. Tied up, all three holes filled and the taste of your own piss in your mouth.

How much this is worth depends on how many nights you sleep this way, how entertaining I find the report, and a bit of chance. But it might just be enough to win your freedom...

What do you think? :cool:

Poor semi has so many extreme tasks. :p

Simi
02-23-2015, 03:49 PM
After tonight its going to be a few days before i will be doing golden tasks, its about to be that time of the month. I will complete the two i said tonight.
Conner smith i love and hate that dare, i will attempt to complete it one day when i have some nice amount of privacy, we dont keep bags of ice at home but i will try and accumalate as many cubes as possible. or if you have any alternative to a bag please say.
silverdarkknight i am intending on doing the first night of your task on friday and see how well i cope.
inferiorwhiteboi would you mind if i held off doing the 7 nights until i have finished the time of the month.
I am really sorry for having to postpone all these tasks Sirs i will do them when i am able to.
If you wish to punish me for not thinking to warn then either feel free to message/post me a punishment or if you think i deserve losing time for wasting your time you can always reduce the amount of time i can regain.

Analreciver
02-23-2015, 04:11 PM
Its sad to see no one else doing this with the creator of the dare, so I will hop in to make it a little bit more interesting.

I will take the minimum start of 2 weeks. (March 9th will be the date I will be able to have a orgasm.)

inferiorwhiteboi
02-23-2015, 04:24 PM
inferiorwhiteboi would you mind if i held off doing the 7 nights until i have finished the time of the month.
I am really sorry for having to postpone all these tasks Sirs i will do them when i am able to.
If you wish to punish me for not thinking to warn then either feel free to message/post me a punishment or if you think i deserve losing time for wasting your time you can always reduce the amount of time i can regain.

One thing about this boi is that boi ALWAYS tries to be practical. boi completely understands that ladies have that monthly business to tend to.

Anyway, feel free to delay it for that reason, with no penalty. Nobody should ever punish a gal that is having her monthly visitor.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-23-2015, 04:25 PM
Its sad to see no one else doing this with the creator of the dare, so I will hop in to make it a little bit more interesting.

I will take the minimum start of 2 weeks. (April 9th will be the date I will be able to have a orgasm.)

Welcome to the group, and as a welcoming present, ADD a day.

EDIT: Since boi hasn't added a day to Simi in quite a while, Simi can add a day as well.

Connor.smith
02-23-2015, 04:48 PM
After tonight its going to be a few days before i will be doing golden tasks, its about to be that time of the month. I will complete the two i said tonight.
Conner smith i love and hate that dare, i will attempt to complete it one day when i have some nice amount of privacy, we dont keep bags of ice at home but i will try and accumalate as many cubes as possible. or if you have any alternative to a bag please say.
silverdarkknight i am intending on doing the first night of your task on friday and see how well i cope.

A nice sized ziplock would do. Just make sure all the air is pushed out.

silverdarknight
02-24-2015, 02:49 AM
It's a new day, so both of you lucky girls can have another day.

Anal, thank you for joining in and giving Simi some support. This is going to be fun!

newsub18
02-24-2015, 03:05 AM
I like the sound of this :P I'll go for 2 weeks from today which would be March 10:)

Simi
02-24-2015, 03:24 AM
Now up to the third of April. Will post my reports later on. Also thank you girls for joining me :)

newsub18
02-24-2015, 03:32 AM
Now up to the third of April. Will post my reports later on. Also thank you girls for joining me :)

Thank you for the thread :) who doesn't love some degradation?

Simi
02-24-2015, 06:31 AM
Hello Sirs, this is the last bit of use for a few days for me . I will also be posting this in a blog entry along with a list of tasks i am going to be completing to earn freedom.
Sorry about the lateness of the post, had typed a bit last night but then had some issues with my internet. to make up for that i am going to be posting a photo of the state of my jeans :$ I was a very wet slut.

I had drank a couple of liters worth of water and been holding for a couple of hours. Due to another s orders i placed 3 clamps on either pussy lip and was plugged with my glass plug. I started edging through the panties, i was getting much wetter as I edged and with each one i could feel my bladder swelling. I began whimpering and squirming as i was holding and with the final edge i could feel my control was slipping a bit. Just to make myself even more desperate as i drank the final litre i was pressing down on my bladder. When i was about to burst i dashed through into the bathroom, as i stepped into the tub i lost control and began to wet myself still dressed in the clothes i was wearing for work (still wearing the top now.) I dropped to my knees and waited for my bladder to run dry, after which i covered myself up with my dressing gown and made the very nervous dash back into my bedroom.

I stayed wearing the jeans from probably a good 30 minutes after which i removed them in order to gag myself with the panties and folded the jeans up to use as a pillow.
After i finished sucking my panties dry of all the piss and pussy juice an hour later i removed them and finally fell asleep, dripping from both piss and arousal like a good little dirty bitch :$

Connor.smith
02-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Hello Sirs, this is the last bit of use for a few days for me . I will also be posting this in a blog entry along with a list of tasks i am going to be completing to earn freedom.
Sorry about the lateness of the post, had typed a bit last night but then had some issues with my internet. to make up for that i am going to be posting a photo of the state of my jeans :$ I was a very wet slut.

I had drank a couple of liters worth of water and been holding for a couple of hours. Due to another s orders i placed 3 clamps on either pussy lip and was plugged with my glass plug. I started edging through the panties, i was getting much wetter as I edged and with each one i could feel my bladder swelling. I began whimpering and squirming as i was holding and with the final edge i could feel my control was slipping a bit. Just to make myself even more desperate as i drank the final litre i was pressing down on my bladder. When i was about to burst i dashed through into the bathroom, as i stepped into the tub i lost control and began to wet myself still dressed in the clothes i was wearing for work (still wearing the top now.) I dropped to my knees and waited for my bladder to run dry, after which i covered myself up with my dressing gown and made the very nervous dash back into my bedroom.

I stayed wearing the jeans from probably a good 30 minutes after which i removed them in order to gag myself with the panties and folded the jeans up to use as a pillow.
After i finished sucking my panties dry of all the piss and pussy juice an hour later i removed them and finally fell asleep, dripping from both piss and arousal like a good little dirty bitch :$

Good girl! That's a great report! :p

inferiorwhiteboi
02-24-2015, 10:35 AM

Nice report. However, those are rather dark jeans, so this boi will NOT be giving you any extra reduction. you may take credit for the task's original value, with no additional bonus time added.

Now, a new task for you...
In the Simi versus suanhay thread, there are LOTS of tasks posted in the thread, including a variety of posts where the task varies based on who loses. So...until the poll closes, why don't you take some initiative and keep a running log of what the loser has to do, similar to the following format...

Loser Does:
blah blah blah
this too
oh and this

If the loser is Simi
ouch this task is mean
oh no, my poor tits
crap, this will suck

If the loser is suanhay
task
task
task

Of course, don't use descriptive blah blah blah's and such, just list the tasks as posted in the thread. It'll be an easy way for everybody to see what all is in store for the loser. Periodically, while the poll is still open, update the task list.

boi will let you take credit for a 5 day reduction for this effort.

mrskine30
02-24-2015, 11:23 AM
newsub18 and Analreciver can add one day.

cbtslave999
02-24-2015, 12:30 PM

very nice report:D

The picture is hard to see:(

But then again no one really posts pics ever, so any pics are better than none:)

silverdarknight
02-25-2015, 12:18 AM
Good morning ladies. How are we all doing?

I would like to give you each another day in chastity, because that is kinda what this thread is all about.

I would also like to offer you an opportunity.
Edit: Withdrawn, that thread has suddenly started moving far too fast for this to work, and I don't currently have the time to take mercyless advantage as I had hoped/intended to. PM me if this is an issue and we can sort something out.

Simi
02-25-2015, 03:16 AM
I am going to be more desperate after tomorrow, ordering my metal chastity belt.
will do the task after my time of the month clears, are you just bumping all my threads? (Notice the first post on that thread)

MrCharcol
02-25-2015, 04:13 AM
Simi

have a day from me just to add to your fun.

Now you can remove this day, by voting for yourself in thread on your looser vs Suan.

MrCharcol
02-25-2015, 04:14 AM
Oh also which Chasity belt are you going for? post the link to the shop and I will remove 2 days

Simi
02-25-2015, 06:28 AM
http://www.4him4her.co.uk/female-stainless-steel-adjustable-chastity-belt-480-p.asp

bruceyloves
02-25-2015, 06:49 AM
You can all add another day if this is still going. Sorry ;)

Simi
02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
It is. I am now up to the 4th of april (2 estra days added and 1 removed due to a task (cbt panty gagging task) Waiting on an amount of time from inferior white boi. Also i am compiling the task list for my thread against suanhay currently. :$ if two people are offering me time off for voting do i get to remove both times for 1 vote? :$ I know there is a good chance i will be gaining a lot of time here from the voting=days of denial so i am thinking any chance i can get...?

Please be generous to such a desperate depraved dirty slut Sirs and Misses

cbtslave999
02-25-2015, 07:00 PM
http://www.4him4her.co.uk/female-stainless-steel-adjustable-chastity-belt-480-p.asp

I will remove a very generous amount of time, if you are willing to post a pic wearing the belt.

I see pics are in your limits, but also noticed you posted one a little while back anyway.

No punishment for not doing it, just reductions for it.

The better the pic, the better the reduction.

Bonus (extra week off if you have simi written somewhere on your body in the pic) for extra proof.

If your not comfortable sharing it in the thread for everyone a PM to me will do.

I promise on my life I will not show anyone.
(though you really have no reason to trust me, but I am a very honest person)

Connor.smith
02-25-2015, 07:03 PM
Go ahead and add another day simi.

Simi
02-25-2015, 07:05 PM
I will post a photo of me in the belt, will only be lower body (aka literally just the belt) i will also write simi on me so you know i am definitely being this much of a dirty girl Sir.

Simi
02-25-2015, 07:12 PM
Thank you Sir for adding to my desperation.

maxperv
02-25-2015, 08:30 PM
I will remove a generous amount of time if you perform:

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_atthedoor.html

silverdarknight
02-26-2015, 12:18 AM
One more day of frustration for everyone! yay!

MrCharcol
02-26-2015, 01:33 AM
Simi

Thank you for your PM and as you are going to post a pic in your Chastity belt I will also knock 2 days off, however I will vote for you to loose on the Suanhay poll to even things out.

sexyboyjagan
02-26-2015, 01:39 AM
Add a day for all bitchy ladies!!!!!!!!!

Simi
02-26-2015, 01:49 AM
was that 2 days if i voted for myself Sir? or two extra days for the belt photo?

MrCharcol
02-26-2015, 02:25 AM
was that 2 days if i voted for myself Sir? or two extra days for the belt photo?

You have already got the 2 days off for voting for yourself and this is for posting a picture, as I know it is a limit I think it deserves a reward

To keep balance I will of course continue to vote that you loose against Suan :eek:

Simi
02-26-2015, 02:34 PM
Nice report. However, those are rather dark jeans, so this boi will NOT be giving you any extra reduction. you may take credit for the task's original value, with no additional bonus time added.

Now, a new task for you...
In the Simi versus suanhay thread, there are LOTS of tasks posted in the thread, including a variety of posts where the task varies based on who loses. So...until the poll closes, why don't you take some initiative and keep a running log of what the loser has to do, similar to the following format...

Loser Does:
blah blah blah
this too
oh and this

If the loser is Simi
ouch this task is mean
oh no, my poor tits
crap, this will suck

If the loser is suanhay
task
task
task

Of course, don't use descriptive blah blah blah's and such, just list the tasks as posted in the thread. It'll be an easy way for everybody to see what all is in store for the loser. Periodically, while the poll is still open, update the task list.

boi will let you take credit for a 5 day reduction for this effort.

This is my list of all the tasks up to this point :$ (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1672614&postcount=134)
Is that acceptable for my 5 days off Sir?

DUBOB
02-26-2015, 03:50 PM
Reduction opportunity:

Get two slices of bread. Soak them in water, so that they are wet, but don't fall apart entirely.
Now put them on the floor/dog bowl and eat them.
You will eat it on your knees, hands behind your back, using only your mouth.
If you don't have a floor you can eat on, and neither a dog bowl, you are allowed to use a plate as well.

This task will reduce 2 days of your denial.
You can choose one of the following options to get more reduction.
A: Soak the bread in piss instead of water
B: Eat it from a toilet seat (one that is used regularily, not one new that was never used)
If you chose one of these options you can reduce 2 more days.

If you want to do both, combine A and B (or do the task two times, but the second one doesn't really count) you can add 1 more day.

So the maximum you can reduce with this task are 5 days, if you are just disgusting enough.

Have fun and report back.

cbtslave999
02-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Remove a day simi:)

No reason, just felt like being nice.

Simi
02-26-2015, 04:53 PM
are you feeling ok? -checks temp- who ever is nice for no reason here :D :)
Thank you

cbtslave999
02-26-2015, 05:06 PM
are you feeling ok? -checks temp- who ever is nice for no reason here :D :)
Thank you

Im not always nice...(check other thread).............(evil grin)

silverdarknight
02-27-2015, 03:27 AM
...And one more day of frustration for all the nice ladies.

Tiff_tiffy
02-27-2015, 08:21 AM
Oh what a nice thread. Nothing beats a good amount of denial and degradation. Ill join :) since Simi has already collected quite a bit ill start with a month to catch up a bit. So im denied till 27th of March. Pretty excited :D

DUBOB
02-27-2015, 08:23 AM
Welcome in this thread. Since you started with a rather high amount, you can do my reduction task from above as well.

This one (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1672672&postcount=79)

Have fun! :)

tossobih
02-27-2015, 08:23 AM
aand one more for the girls

Tiff_tiffy
02-27-2015, 08:33 AM
Thank you for the extra day Sir. And i will do you task now DUBOB ill report as soon as i am done

trenho
02-27-2015, 08:40 AM
-1 for all the girls ;)

Tiff_tiffy
02-27-2015, 09:43 AM
Ok i have done your task Sir. I decided to go for 4 less days so i grabbed two slices of bred to my bathtub and soaked them in my pee. Then i went back to the kitchen put them on the floor and to make sure i dont use my hands handcuffed them behind my back. I bent over and started eating. The taste was pretty gross but the feeling of eating this pee soaked bread was even worse. It was also quite difficult to eat i really had to press my face into it to be abel to eat it. I was done pretty quick and uncuffed myself. Thank you for this task Sir it was very degrading

DUBOB
02-27-2015, 12:07 PM
Thank you, I already like you.

Nice report, you did good!

I hope I can come up with another reduction task soon.
Of course anyone else should feel free to suggest something as well! ;)

And because you were the first person to do the task, you will not get another day from me.

Every other girl, add 1 day to your denial!

silverdarknight
02-28-2015, 01:37 AM
Good morning!

Isn't it a lovely day?

I would like to remind you ladies that this task is still open:

You are to gag yourself with a butt plug then place piss soaked panties over your head (making sure they cover your nose and mouth) then tied/tape everything in place.
Then put a nice dildo/vibrator inside your pussy.

How much this is worth depends on how many nights you sleep this way, how entertaining I find the report, and a bit of chance.

Doesn't it look fun girls?
Doesn't it look like a better option than never being able to cum again?

I'm also open to setting some new tasks, if you beg really nicely :cool:

Oh, and everyone have another day :D

MrCharcol
02-28-2015, 04:16 AM
Tif

Have an extra day from me. As you were flaky over the Christmas period it is payback time

What a shame that the days off you earned for eating piss soaked bread will be all for nothing

Revenge is a dish best served cold (like piss soaked bread! !)

Tiff_tiffy
03-01-2015, 12:22 AM
Sir Charcol thank you for the extra day. Sir silverdarknight ill think about your dare and would beg you to give this slave new humiliating and degrading chances to be allowed an orgasm earlier.

Zabine
03-01-2015, 02:22 AM
All the girls add one more day from me
have fun

DUBOB
03-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Okay, to give you something to do, here is a very small task.

I love reading stuff and I love getting PMs.

The task is, to send me a PM explaining why you are worth less than the other participants, but why you still deserve to cum more than they do.

If I like your message, I won't add a day to your denial for the next 5 days, and you can take 1 day off.
If I think you didn't put enough effort in your message, I will make sure to add a day on your denial each day for the next 5 days.
If you just PM me 5 lines, it will be not good enough. No matter what you write.

If there is more than 1 person to do this small task, the better message might receive an extra reduction opportunity from me!

If I feel nice, you might get a reduction opportunity anyways.

Have fun!

silverdarknight
03-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Hello there ladies.

i have another task for you, should you want to do it.

Of course, you may prefer chastity. But I'm sure after a while the thought of being able to get some release - even painful and humiliating like this - will start to appeal :D

Go to a public toilet cubicle and undress. Gag yourself, then kneel down infront of the toilet and bend over.
Cover a cucumber in tabasco sauce, and rub some into your asshole. This will be the only lube your ass is getting, so it's up to you how generous you want to be.
...and fuck yourself. At least one full stroke, every second, for as long as you can stand.

I have a time in mind, but I'm not going to tell you what it is beforehand :cool:

If you manage this - and manage to fuck yourself for longer than I was thinking of - then it's worth four days towards your freedom. Which should be long enough for your ass and your pride to recover from it. ;)

If you chicken out, or don't manage long enough - then the same four days will be applied as a penalty.

Doesn't that sound exciting?
Doesn't it sound better than sitting here watching mean old men like me keep posting 'and another day'? :p

mordeth
03-01-2015, 11:33 AM
All the girls add one day from me.

cbtslave999
03-01-2015, 01:09 PM
All girls add a day.................:D

----------------------------------------

Now to remove 2 days..............

Plug your ass with anything you want for 2 hours.
oh, and no playing with your pussy.:)

If you even touch it (at all, even wiping after going pee, scratching an itch, anything!) Your time gets reset, and you add 10 more minutes to the total time. (everytime you touch)

As always must post a report for it to count.

Who knows, if the report is really good and detailed I may even remove more time.:D

Have fun

Simi
03-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Will update time as soon as I get my orders from Sue...

MrCharcol
03-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Tif

My most wayward slut Sorry I was busy yesterday and did not have time to give you an extra day. So enjoy the fact that you are one day closer to release but I am adding another day this morning

Mr Charcol

silverdarknight
03-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Good morning girls.

It's miserable and wet here, so to share the misery I'm going to give you all another day in chasity.

teasmemeplssempai
03-02-2015, 12:37 AM
I think ill join in aswell but i feel very daring today. I know im so going to regret that later but the next male person who posts in this thread can decide my starting time of chastity. But since i wont to cum at least at some point in my life again ill say you can decide from the minimum amount up to a full year. But a full year of denial would be really mean. Well its up to you to decide,next poster. Im really excited

silverdarknight
03-02-2015, 12:49 AM
I've got bad news for you:

I _am_ really mean.

And if you are going to give me the opportunity to take advantage like that, and make you do LOTS of humiliating things in order to ever be allowed to pleasure yourself again - don't be surprised if I take you up on it!

A year it is. You can keep Simi company. :)

And I'm sure we can all come up with plenty of tasks so that you can be out long before that!

teasmemeplssempai
03-02-2015, 01:04 AM
Fuck... i expected a lot but that someone would actually choose the maximum... thats going to be rough. I actually dont know what to say im kinda ... desperate already. Well i guess all i can do is beg for tasks to reduce my time. Because there is no way i could last a full year without an orgasm. So please please to all the Sirs out there give me tasks as humiliating as possible to reduce as much of my time in chastity as possible

For now my next orgasm will be on 2nd of March 2016

sexyboyjagan
03-02-2015, 01:25 AM
+1 for all dear ladies.......

PS: If any lady is interested in doing dares in kik for reduction, kik me at sexyboyjagan..

silverdarknight
03-02-2015, 01:35 AM
Having you beg for tasks was rather the idea!

I can come up with a few fun things for you I'm sure :D

In the meantime, you can try the two I've posted already if you like.

Lora562
03-02-2015, 02:16 AM
Can i join please?

MrCharcol
03-02-2015, 02:49 AM
Lora

Welcome on board, you have to give us an end date or are you going for the 2 weeks? If so have another day.

Mr Charcol

MrCharcol
03-02-2015, 02:58 AM
teasmemeplssempai

Whilst SDK is quite mean I am a bit of an angel, a yang to his Ying, so you can have a 6 month reduction, (rules state up to half your time can be removed) As Watersports (piss) is a dislike her is your challenge:

I will knock 6 months off, if each day for a week, you do Pilates style Bicycle exercise in the shower and leaning against the wall and edge whilst you pee on yourself.

Attached is a link to show you the position http://pilates.about.com/od/pilatesmat/ht/Bicycle.htm

Mr Charcol
(http://pilates.about.com/od/pilatesmat/ht/Bicycle.htm)

(http://pilates.about.com/od/pilatesmat/ht/Bicycle.htm)

cbtslave999
03-02-2015, 05:23 AM
Fuck... i expected a lot but that someone would actually choose the maximum... thats going to be rough. I actually dont know what to say im kinda ... desperate already. Well i guess all i can do is beg for tasks to reduce my time. Because there is no way i could last a full year without an orgasm. So please please to all the Sirs out there give me tasks as humiliating as possible to reduce as much of my time in chastity as possible

For now my next orgasm will be on 2nd of March 2016

This is getdare.
Always expect someone to give you max.

This task is just for you.:D

Take 1 finger, put it in your ass. Now for the fun part.
Keep it in as long as you can.
Every 10 minutes it is in, you can remove a day.
You only get one try, if you remove your finger you are done.
As always, you must report here for it to count.

Have fun;)

Simi
03-02-2015, 07:04 AM
Hello all, Just to report i am currently on the 6th of april for release date minus whatever i am allowed for An *almost* free reduction opportunity for Simi...

Do this when convenient. Let yourself get extremely desperate to take a piss (hopping up and down, legs crossed, whimpering, i.e. really really really have to go).

Then, begin writing a reply in this thread, explaining how you feel right then, how badly you need to pee. Keep typing, explaining how desperate you are, until you absolutely can't stand it anymore and you need to race to the toilet.

No using the toilet though. Hop in the bathtub, and piss yourself. Get your panties and jeans (or whatever you're wearing) completely soaked in piss.

Walk back to your computer, finish typing the post, while still wearing the piss soaked clothes, and submit it to the thread.

Once sent, you may clean yourself up. Then, this boi will give you a reduction based on how good your report was, how desperate you seemed, and so forth.

***This task will be worth a possible multiple week reduction.***
(posted a report a few days later, still unsure as to the amount allowed off from it.) For anyone who would find it of interest here is my report post (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1670394&postcount=56)

I attempted dubob's task but this slut failed it. She will keep trying. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1672672&postcount=79)

I am going to be locked into a chastity belt under the orders of dubob shortly, once i am i will post a photo of it on here with my name written on me in it. You are welcome to try setting me tasks around chastity otherwise i am sure i may be allowed to beg permission to escape from my belt :$

For those who it interests here is a photo of the belt off of me and the bowl of bread i was kindly allowed to prepare for dubob that i rejected :$

cbtslave999
03-02-2015, 10:20 AM
Hello all, Just to report i am currently on the 6th of april for release date minus whatever i am allowed for
(posted a report a few days later, still unsure as to the amount allowed off from it.) For anyone who would find it of interest here is my report post (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1670394&postcount=56)

I attempted dubob's task but this slut failed it. She will keep trying. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1672672&postcount=79)

I am going to be locked into a chastity belt under the orders of dubob shortly, once i am i will post a photo of it on here with my name written on me in it. You are welcome to try setting me tasks around chastity otherwise i am sure i may be allowed to beg permission to escape from my belt :$

For those who it interests here is a photo of the belt off of me and the bowl of bread i was kindly allowed to prepare for dubob that i rejected :$

nice, cant wait to see the belt locked in place:D:D:D

DUBOB
03-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Since today is... strange... +1 for all ladies.

Simi
03-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Thank you Sir. Will attempt to do your task again sometime soon. Sorry for being incapable of eating the meal you thoughtfully suggested to this slut.
Now in until the 7th of April

teasmemeplssempai
03-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Thanks to all the Sirs who have given me tasks to reduce my time in chastity. Special thanks to MrCharcol for having so much pitty. I will start with some tasks today, first of all MrCharcol's one. Report will be following this evening

silverdarknight
03-03-2015, 12:12 AM
I would say sorry for being mean to you, but...
...I figure it is kinda the purpose of this thread tho.

And Mr charcol clearly is waaay nicer than me. I was intending to tease you for a bit with some truely evil ideas to get that six month reduction before actually offering you something doable.

Anyways, one more day to everyone from me, and have a nice day!

Feel free to PM me and beg to humilate yourselves in order to be allowed release ;)

wolfgirl.23
03-03-2015, 12:16 AM
I'm in, what is my starting time?

MrCharcol
03-03-2015, 01:14 AM
I'm in, what is my starting time?

You start with 2 weeks ( 17th March) or you can choose longer have an extra day from me for not reading the first post (18th March):)

MrCharcol
03-03-2015, 01:15 AM
Thanks to all the Sirs who have given me tasks to reduce my time in chastity. Special thanks to MrCharcol for having so much pitty. I will start with some tasks today, first of all MrCharcol's one. Report will be following this evening

Good Girl, I am sure we can think of other ways or reducing your time after all we have 6 months to think of them:D

MrCharcol
03-03-2015, 01:19 AM
Simi

Have a day off for the extra photos, I am really interested in getting my Sub a Chastity belt so would love to know your vioews how comfortable how hygienic you find it. How long did it take to come and are you happy with the Quality. You get a day off per subject for a paragraph on each of those questions.

SlaveGirlE17
03-03-2015, 08:10 AM
I'm in, can someone suggest how long my initial time should be. I'm always too easy on myself

Simi
03-03-2015, 08:11 AM
Go with a nice 3 months

MrCharcol
03-03-2015, 08:45 AM
I'm in, can someone suggest how long my initial time should be. I'm always too easy on myself

Go with a nice 3 months

Some people never learn SlaveGirl E17 add a day for being naive I make that the 4th June :)

Simi
03-03-2015, 04:55 PM
I am now in until the third minus whatever for that task (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1675912&postcount=111) Given i have earnt 4 days off for completing dubob's task for him :$ (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1672672&postcount=79)
No extra photos this time, just some rather wet panties and intense arousal left over.

I should be being locked in my belt in a few days.

Btw all you lovely evil people remember the point of this thread is to make us poor little humiliation sluts feel well used and abused in the dirtiest ways. Please feel free to induldge in teasing and tormenting us all.

MrCharcol
03-04-2015, 01:29 AM
Ladies

Have a day from me, what do they say ..

"You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt"

MrCharcol
03-04-2015, 04:54 AM
Teasememeplssempai

Well done on your PM Task you can take one day off your total

It is a shame you did not go for the 2 day option ;)

Mr Charcol

MrCharcol
03-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Teasememeplssempai

Well done on your PM Tasks, As agreed for those edges, and slaps Take another three days off

cbtslave999
03-04-2015, 10:56 AM
ROLL CALL!!!!!

All girls add a day,
UNLESS you post in the next 24 hours with this post quoted.
Stating remaining time.

If you do you can remove 2 days instead of adding one:D

DUBOB
03-04-2015, 04:11 PM
All girls add one.
Anyone who wants reduction PM me.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not sure how to interpret some of the posts, but if tasks are done, it would be lovely to know what was done! ;)

Simi
03-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Thank you all Sirs for the lovely additions on timing.
Would be on the 6th (minus potential time from boi) but with the reduction by cbt i am on the fourth. Btw anyone is welcome to add time to the girls, Remember to make us all desperate and craving an opportunity for freedom

Also we would quite like to see a report or know just what degrading ways you earnt your time off. Afterall surely others knowing what slutty things we have been up to just adds to the humiliation?

BunniesOwner
03-04-2015, 04:22 PM
Let's give everyone a nice, long, extra month.

Simi
03-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Maximum of a day is allowed to be added.

BunniesOwner
03-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Alrighty, +1 day for everyone.

aienma
03-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Think I'll try with the base time bit vanilla so might not attempt most crazy things :$

BigBadWolfy
03-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Think I'll try with the base time bit vanilla so might not attempt most crazy things :$

good for you, so to start you off i give you a day, but i know how girls like to do stuff together so i give everyone else a day too :P

teasedclit
03-05-2015, 01:52 AM
I wanna join! How long should I start with? Someone decide

master Phillip
03-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Teased clit, start with 3 weeks, pm me for time off

MrCharcol
03-05-2015, 05:05 AM
Teased clit, start with 3 weeks, pm me for time off

And have another day from me as three weeks is very kind of Master Phillip

DUBOB
03-05-2015, 06:08 AM
Hmmm. 1 day for everybody again.

cbtslave999
03-05-2015, 09:48 AM
No girls answered my roll call yesterday,
so I will add yet another day today for all girls.

cbtslave999
03-05-2015, 11:05 AM
also,
all girls PM me if you want reductions.

The PM should have your remaining time denied.
and why I should give you a reduction.
and what you would be willing to do for one.

Based on the information given, I will come up with a task for you.

BigBadWolfy
03-06-2015, 01:04 AM
hehey, i am here to be nice and help you play for a long time
so i will add everyone 1 day

MrCharcol
03-06-2015, 03:18 AM
Well Tiff-tiffy is being flaky again so add one day.

teasememeplssempai has been very good and carried out lots of tasks by PM and gets 4 days off.

quadripalz
03-06-2015, 03:30 AM
I wish there was a thread like this for males

cbtslave999
03-06-2015, 06:45 AM
I wish there was a thread like this for males

Well the denied by girls game I made is kinda like this. Its just up to the girls if they want to add degrading tasks or not for reductions.

The TnD by girls thread is alot like it too, (but with edging a gazillion times)

on another note.
No girls answered my last 2 reduction opportunities.
So im going to add 1 day for all, and I am done with this thread.:(

Good luck

DUBOB
03-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Everyone apart from Simi add 1 day!!

For MrCharcol:
If teasememeplssempai does tasks by PM to get a reduction for this thread, it would be really appreciated if you at least tell us what she did!
Thank you! ;)

MrCharcol
03-08-2015, 01:37 AM
Everyone apart from Simi add 1 day!!

For MrCharcol:
If teasememeplssempai does tasks by PM to get a reduction for this thread, it would be really appreciated if you at least tell us what she did!
Thank you! ;)

Hi on my phone today but I will post the task on Monday

Mr Charcol

BunniesOwner
03-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Adding a Day for everyone

denythiscunny
03-08-2015, 10:32 AM
My master has been denying me orgasm for the past two years. He decided it would be fun to put my fate in all of your hands. He is requiring me to start off with 1 month. He hopes that you are all very cruel. He said he hopes that you don't allow me to cum. So I guess I'm in.

cbtslave999
03-08-2015, 02:13 PM
ok, I got a few PMs so ill stick around for a bit:)

Most girls dont seem to be very active here. So Ill just keep adding a day everyday for all girls that dont reply to me, until you girls can learn a little respect.
So, ALL GIRLS either send me a PM asking for a reduction or ask me (personally) here in the thread. If you dont, I am assuming you want me to keep giving you days.

So with that out of the way im adding 1 day to all girls except

Simi and teasmemeplssempai

Im actually going to give you two a 2 day reduction right now just for replying to me.:)

cbtslave999
03-08-2015, 02:41 PM
1 more day off for simi;)

cbtslave999
03-09-2015, 06:18 PM
?????Thread seems to be fading away?????

add 1 day for all girls

silverdarknight
03-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Hiya Girls.

Did you miss me?

Bet you are glad I was busy this weekend and didn't have a proper chance to swing by and give you some more frustration, huh?

Oh well.
Let's make up for that - have another day everyone.

Who is still around btw? No days back for saying hi, but it does mean you are WAY more likely to get fun things to do.... :cool:

Simi
03-10-2015, 06:33 AM
I am afraid i fell ill yesterday so it will be a few days before i return to being abused. Will complete CBT's pm task to me (making a pm dare list for myself)
I am sorry about this and i will keep you guys informed of when i am up for being abused again. I have a feeling i will soon be desperate to earn time off so please keep the degrading tasks coming

The chastity belt doesnt quite fit right, will be making some adjustments in the mean time i am not allowed to touch except for tasks until i have reached a certain weight loss goal. If you really want to you are able to still order play but i have been instructed to not seek out tasks asking for that.

I will be compiling a list of all tasks i have been assigned and the ones i am going to do eventually.

cbtslave999
03-10-2015, 09:18 AM
I am afraid i fell ill yesterday so it will be a few days before i return to being abused. Will complete CBT's pm task to me (making a pm dare list for myself)
I am sorry about this and i will keep you guys informed of when i am up for being abused again. I have a feeling i will soon be desperate to earn time off so please keep the degrading tasks coming

The chastity belt doesnt quite fit right, will be making some adjustments in the mean time i am not allowed to touch except for tasks until i have reached a certain weight loss goal. If you really want to you are able to still order play but i have been instructed to not seek out tasks asking for that.

I will be compiling a list of all tasks i have been assigned and the ones i am going to do eventually.

awe simi,
Sorry to hear you were sick. While reading that I was thinking about giving you a reduction.

But since your chastity belt doesnt fit, ill just add a day for you instead.

aienma
03-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Hiya Girls.

Did you miss me?

Bet you are glad I was busy this weekend and didn't have a proper chance to swing by and give you some more frustration, huh?

Oh well.
Let's make up for that - have another day everyone.

Who is still around btw? No days back for saying hi, but it does mean you are WAY more likely to get fun things to do.... :cool:

Here going on a short trip on Friday though won't be on again till Monday :$

MrCharcol
03-11-2015, 12:33 AM

Simi

Get well soon. I wish you all the best

Mr Charcol

sexyboyjagan
03-11-2015, 02:44 AM
+1 for everyone......

LilAndReady
03-11-2015, 10:47 AM
I'm new and I'm in for two weeks

Irish5
03-11-2015, 10:52 AM
lilandready do you have a kik

LilAndReady
03-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Lilandready100 is my KIK

Naughty_Challenger
03-15-2015, 01:37 AM
Ladies, add one more day for me.

fnuller
03-15-2015, 02:06 AM
+1 day from me ladies..

If you want to remove 3 days (except for Simi, who are in chastity) find the largest toy or vegetable you can fit in your ass and keep it up there for one hour per day you want off to a maximum of 3 days.

Qwertyasdfgh391
03-15-2015, 02:57 AM
A chance to reduce your sentences.
Borrowing an earlier idea.
Whoever choses to accept, may earn a 10% reduction in days, or a 20% increase for failure.
All you have to do is take a slice of bread with salad, and get 3 doses of special sauce. Then gobble it all up.
Post the time you are leaving the house, and you must post a picture within three(3) hours of your previous post.
Write a report on how you harvested your special sauce and the best entry, and my decision is final, may earn an additional 10% reduction.
Pictorial proof by kik at qwertyasdfgh391 or PM.
Timing and reports in this forum.

Simi
03-17-2015, 03:04 PM
Update on time left
I forgot to quote CBT’s message in the roll call and so I was actually still in to the 6th at this point. (Was just me being lazy and not double checking his post, whoops)

Thank you all Sirs for the lovely additions on timing.
Would be on the 6th (minus potential time from boi) but with the reduction by cbt I am on the fourth. Btw anyone is welcome to add time to the girls, Remember to make us all desperate and craving an opportunity for freedom

Also we would quite like to see a report or know just what degrading ways you earnt your time off. After all surely others knowing what slutty things we have been up to just adds to the humiliation?
He was nice and still allowed me those 2 days though: D
ok, I got a few PMs so I’ll stick around for a bit:)

Most girls don’t seem to be very active here. So I’ll just keep adding a day every day for all girls that don’t reply to me, until you girls can learn a little respect.
So, ALL GIRLS either send me a PM asking for a reduction or ask me (personally) here in the thread. If you don’t, I am assuming you want me to keep giving you days.

So with that out of the way I’m adding 1 day to all girls except

Simi and teasmemeplssempai

I’m actually going to give you two a 2 day reduction right now just for replying to me.:)
But as a conclusion still now in until the 16th of April….

This is a list of the tasks I have been assigned so far which I am intending on doing or have done.
Completed:

I received a task allowing me to reduce for 1 day if I removed my panties and stuffed them in my mouth for one hour. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1669472&postcount=29) I combined this task with which basically consisted of me making myself very desperate, running into the bath tub and wetting myself like the desperate slut you all know I am. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1669576&postcount=32)After completing this task I typed up the report the next day but I am still waiting on hearing an amount back on how much I may reduce by from boi (he said a possible multiple week reduction but I don’t know how many he is allowing)If you follow this link it sends you to the report and a picture of my rather wet jeans after the task :$ (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1670394&postcount=56)

Simple task for five days back by completing a list of tasks in the other thread I was in (competition against suanhay) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1670612&postcount=58) This is a link to the list (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1672614&postcount=134) I also had received a total of four days off for voting against myself in this thread.

Dubob allowed me and the other subs an opportunity to earn back time by eating bread out of dog bowls/off the floor. As I am such a disgusting slut I wound up trying to do this a bowl full of my piss. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1672672&postcount=79) I failed my first attempt (report link) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1675912&postcount=111)Afraid my successful attempt didn’t come with as amusing a report, although it did leave me with a lot of arousal and a mark on my forehead from where my head was against my dog bowl (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1676997&postcount=124)

Still to be done:

Once a day for a week kneel naked in the bath and pour a fresh load of my piss over my face and then wait 5 minutes before cleaning myself. I will earn 1 week for doing it with my eyes closed (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1668422&postcount=18) and 2 weeks if I drink it ( http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1668551&postcount=20) or put my open mouth gag in (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1668559&postcount=22) I have had a series of tasks for other threads as well as a few weeks of not being able to do a task like this due to illness etc but I am intending to still.

a potential for losing control combined with ice and self-bondage :$, I am still intending on doing this task sometime soon, just once again I have been having a few illness issues but I will do it soon when I have enough privacy. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1669622&postcount=41)

I have negotiated a few variations with SDK about this task but I going to do it when I have a few days when it doesn’t matter how much rest I get (or don’t get as may be the case with this task) Once again self-bondage and sdk has added that I should already have a bursting bladder before I set myself up (as if I won’t be uncomfortable enough as it is :D) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1669697&postcount=45)

Some time off to be earn for posting of photo of me locked into my chastity belt. I am currently in the process of adjusting that belt to better fit me and so I will post a decent couple of photos when I am done eventually (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1671919&postcount=68)

Task involving self-bondage, I am unlikely to do this task due to living with family and so my door is not able to be used and nor are ice releases, I will try and think of an alternative method that would work though. (http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_atthedoor.html)

Also I need to complete a list of pm tasks to post to earn some more time off from CBT

Thank you everyone who has been so kind in generously giving either time or tasks for the desperate sluts in this thread. I will now start being active again (so long as no more freak illnesses etc) so please give me and the other girls some tasks to earn time back :$

ps.. sorry for the wall of links

BunniesOwner
03-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Adding a day for all you lovely ladies.

silverdarknight
03-17-2015, 11:59 PM
Ah! Nice to see you Simi. I was afraid you had given up on us ;)

As a welcome back present, why don't you have an extra day. All the girls can have one in fact ;)

please give me and the other girls some tasks to earn time back :$
I'll PM you and we can work something out.

...As for everyone else, don't be afraid to make her work for those extra days. After all, this whole thread was her idea - I rather suspect she doesn't actually want the easy way out.
And if she has a whole raft of tasks, each of which only giving her a day, and lots of guys giving her extra days?
She is going to have to do all of them! What a shame that would be ;)

fnuller
03-18-2015, 12:05 AM
I'll add another day to the girls then +1 day

Newbietrying
03-18-2015, 02:29 AM
I'm in. I currently have no days on my list. Also, what happens if some other dare asks me to cum?

fnuller
03-18-2015, 02:40 AM
Newbie.. then take 2 weeks, and you cant
't take dares involving orgasms

Newbietrying
03-18-2015, 02:48 AM
Newbie.. then take 2 weeks, and you cant
't take dares involving orgasms

And what will be the punishment if I orgasm by mistake?

fnuller
03-18-2015, 03:24 AM
And what will be the punishment if I orgasm by mistake?

A spanking.. 20 swats to your buttocks

urinalgirl
03-18-2015, 03:51 AM
I would like to join in!

fnuller
03-18-2015, 03:53 AM
I would like to join in!

Two weeks then..

And ladies.. 10 edges per day for each day you want to take it down to a maximum of 4 days off..

willingmale
03-18-2015, 04:18 AM
After 24 hours of wearing no underwear, all ladies may subtract one day

How nice of me...

fnuller
03-18-2015, 04:39 AM
Without wanting to sound like a grumpy old man - Fnuller, might I suggest you read the first post describing the framework of the thread?

I think a couple of your recent posts might be outside the guidelines.

Thanks.

Hmm.. You have a point.. Posts edited now.

MrCharcol
03-18-2015, 05:12 AM
Simi

We are still waiting for a photo of you locked into your chastity belt, I will offer you a week knocked off if you do post a picture

Mr Charcol

Simi
03-18-2015, 06:25 AM
Tbh that punishment someone just said back there is far too nice, infact quite a few doms are seeming rather generous with their offers of days.
Remember the thread is mostly about humiliation and the reason the girls are posting here not TnD is because they are really craving humiliation.

and urinalgirl (lovely to see another piss slut:D ) please post how long your denied for in your signature.

Simi
03-18-2015, 06:29 AM
Mr charcoal as soon as i get it fitting properly i will post a photo.
The link to the belt i sent there are a few flaws with, the plastic covering seems to like coming lose and the metal dose dig into the skin, i had to take it off after the first night as it raised some very unpleasant welts in the skin around my waist etc. I would suggest also that chastity is more effective on slimmer girls than i am right now (working on it though) as due to the nature of the softer bodied women we can cause a bit more wiggle room in there than there should be.
I found i needed to actually buy a new toolkit and get a clamp to hold the nuts down while screwing them as they were rather tightly done.

fnuller
03-18-2015, 06:29 AM
Tbh that punishment someone just said back there is far too nice, infact quite a few doms are seeming rather generous with their offers of days.
Remember the thread is mostly about humiliation and the reason the girls are posting here not TnD is because they are really craving humiliation.

and urinalgirl (lovely to see another piss slut:D ) please post how long your denied for in your signature.

Could we, just to streamline the dares and punishments get your thoughts on the appropriate level then?

Simi
03-18-2015, 06:33 AM
Make us work for freedom. There is no point being denied if it feels like it is easy to escape. I know i have a higher tolerance for denial and humiliation than most (9/10months without an orgasm in the past, and no more desperate really than on a regular day due to nymphomania)
Make the tasks challenging and very degrading to do, do things which we would struggle to do without the incentive at the end for completing it

Safeword
03-18-2015, 06:59 AM
Make us work for freedom. There is no point being denied if it feels like it is easy to escape. I know i have a higher tolerance for denial and humiliation than most (9/10months without an orgasm in the past, and no more desperate really than on a regular day due to nymphomania)
Make the tasks challenging and very degrading to do, do things which we would struggle to do without the incentive at the end for completing it

Well then, here's a degrading task for you, Simi. You will edge once every twenty minutes, until you have begged and been granted permission from 5 people on this thread to stop. If you succeed, you may take 5 days off of your total time.

silverdarknight
03-19-2015, 01:30 AM
hello everyone.

Have another day in chastity and frustration.

... unless you feel like sending me a pm graphically describing all the perverted things you are prepared to do just to earn the pleasure of giving me a blow job.
if you do, I will also give you a day off, for a net result of no change.

aren't I nice ?

kinkygirll
03-19-2015, 02:23 AM
sounds like fun. I wanna do this. Im in

Qwertyasdfgh391
03-19-2015, 02:32 AM
KinkyGirl, have one month for starters.

Simi
03-19-2015, 08:29 AM
Please read the first post. No penalties for not completing tasks unless the girls agree to it Before starting

TheHotBoyWonder
03-19-2015, 03:09 PM
I would like to offer to all ladies the opportunity to loss 10% (round up) of there days
If they simply post the amount of guys they have had cum on them.

Though i will add 1 day to simi as this is a wonderful thread:D

Simi
03-19-2015, 03:10 PM
What about if we dont know due to group sex while unable to see?

Simi
03-19-2015, 03:11 PM
And thank you ;)

TheHotBoyWonder
03-19-2015, 03:14 PM
any group sex encounters you may list as a separate item underneath which can be numbered as one night as a cum dumbster

Simi
03-19-2015, 03:21 PM
Ummm 12 men cummming on me in one on one situations, 15 threesomes and 2 orgies of use

TheHotBoyWonder
03-19-2015, 03:28 PM
simi wow thats a fair few

humm to loss one day from your denial post what hypo files you currently listen to or are effected by:D

Simi
03-19-2015, 03:34 PM
none are currently having any effect on me

Simi
03-19-2015, 03:37 PM
in until the 21st so 33 days, guessing your rounding down with 10%?

TheHotBoyWonder
03-19-2015, 03:41 PM
Round up im feeling nice:D

TheHotBoyWonder
03-19-2015, 03:45 PM
Simi for 1 day knocked off how long would you stay in denial because of this thread?

Every girl other than simi add 1 day

Simi
03-19-2015, 03:51 PM
I have been forbiddeden from cumming for over 9 months before. I would stay in indefinetly so long as the thread was active

TheHotBoyWonder
03-19-2015, 04:00 PM
see you tomorrow simi:D
I'll be meaner then

Simi
03-19-2015, 04:13 PM
is that 5 days i have got off from you today?

aienma
03-19-2015, 04:44 PM
I would like to offer to all ladies the opportunity to loss 10% (round up) of there days
If they simply post the amount of guys they have had cum on them.

Though i will add 1 day to simi as this is a wonderful thread:D

A grand total of zero

BunniesOwner
03-19-2015, 04:48 PM
I'll be nice, PM me and we'll think of something :D

lred02
03-19-2015, 04:55 PM
I'm in as a punishment thing
Lets see how long I last xD

BunniesOwner
03-19-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm in as a punishment thing
Lets see how long I last xD

Let's give you a nice one day.

silverdarknight
03-20-2015, 12:07 AM
Good morning everyone.

I'm going to make you a similar offer to yesterday.

You can all have an extra day in denial, just because that's rather the point of this game isn't it?

Now, to buy that day off all you have to do is post here describing in glorious sordid detail the most humiliating thing you have done. Easy, no?

jermaine382
03-20-2015, 01:49 AM
I'll grant 7 less days to the first girl that post their kik and agrees to be my chat slave for 24 hours.
kik: Jamal382

Simi
03-20-2015, 03:52 AM
This is not a pick up room for subs. Not really in with the spirit of the thread

TheHotBoyWonder
03-20-2015, 06:47 AM
Today I will give 1 day to Simi and the next three girls to post on the thread.

In answer to your question Simi yes 5

TheHotBoyWonder
03-20-2015, 06:50 AM
As for today's loss a day task to all

Everyone has that humiliating fantasy that even they are scared to share. So your choice share it on here and it must be 500 words long. Or don't :p

fnuller
03-20-2015, 07:02 AM
Ladies add another one from me today.

TheHotBoyWonder
03-20-2015, 07:14 AM
As for you Simi as you don't do written tasks.
You may loss a day if you do 100 squats onto your thick glass dildo.
Though it must go into your ass.
With each squat say audibly
"I am a anal slut , I like it in the ass"
Enjoy if you choose ;)

aienma
03-20-2015, 11:50 AM
I'll grant 7 less days to the first girl that post their kik and agrees to be my chat slave for 24 hours.
kik: Jamal382

I would attempt this but family is going to flood this place tomorrow to see me :$

aienma
03-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Good morning everyone.

I'm going to make you a similar offer to yesterday.

You can all have an extra day in denial, just because that's rather the point of this game isn't it?

Now, to buy that day off all you have to do is post here describing in glorious sordid detail the most humiliating thing you have done. Easy, no?

Would think that would be the time I mistaken a pair of leggings for pants and went to school with them on. Didn't realise they become see through till the end of the day. Though it wasn't so bad until you stretched the fabric by bending over.

Or it could be when I forgot to lock the door while exploring though only one person saw that and I didn't even see them :$

For some reason that's all I can think of right now

aienma
03-20-2015, 11:59 AM
As for today's loss a day task to all

Everyone has that humiliating fantasy that even they are scared to share. So your choice share it on here and it must be 500 words long. Or don't :p

Now I feel weird never even thought of one minds always kind of blank in regards to that its why I enjoy reading about it I think. :$

silverdarknight
03-21-2015, 01:00 AM
You may have your day, Aienma.
I wonder how many people got a good look at your ass that day? Do you think anyone got to see your pussy?

One more day for everyone today.
To buy it back, all you have to do is give yourself a nice, tight wedgie (front& back!) And keep your knickers crammed up they're all day and night - then post a nice report.
To add a little jeopardy, if you give up and take them out for any reason then there is a three day penalty.
Post to the thread when/if you accept the task and wedgie yourself, and then again later with your report.

cbtslave999
03-21-2015, 11:37 AM
How many girls still want reductions?:confused:

Simi
03-21-2015, 11:38 AM
:) i wouldnt complain about orgasming sooner

cbtslave999
03-21-2015, 11:52 AM

Okay,
this reduction is only good for the next 24 hours.
(I am stealing this idea from my owner, that was done in another thread awhile back. btw)

Write a poem on this thread about how much you love being denied. The better it is the more time I will take off.

All girls can participate as well

Fantage
03-21-2015, 11:54 AM

Hope you never cum again!Add a day from me.

maxperv
03-21-2015, 12:00 PM

Write a poem on this thread about how much you love being denied. The better it is the more time I will take off.Since Simi responded and since we are in a literary mood, I will reduce your time Simi if you write and post to the thread a dirty limerick about sucking my cock. And the better it is the more time I will take off. :)

TheHotBoyWonder
03-21-2015, 12:03 PM
Add one day to all the lovely ladies as I had a bad day

silverdarknight
03-22-2015, 12:35 AM
Hello again. Would everyone like another day?
Thought so!
Have another day everyone.

Today's challenge is nice and quick.
Go for a half hour cycle ride with a butt plug in.
At least 10 mins should be on a nice rough surface to really get the bike bouncing around under your ass ;) cobbles or dirt track should be fine.

You can have two days if you use a nice big realistic dildo instead, but that's up to you ;)

TheHotBoyWonder
03-22-2015, 04:35 AM
I'll add 1 day for just Simi today

TheHotBoyWonder
03-22-2015, 04:41 AM
For everyone apart from Simi you may loss a day if you complete an edge in public.
Though it must be at least 1 mile from your home.
Whilst in a skirt with no panties
With dare slut written on your inner thighs

BunniesOwner
03-22-2015, 08:59 AM
For doing my PM thing, aienma get's one hour off.

DUBOB
03-22-2015, 09:01 AM
For doing my PM thing, aienma get's one hour off.
May we get to know, what she did? :)

BunniesOwner
03-22-2015, 09:02 AM
May we get to know, what she did? :)

Very good, report was a bit skimy for my taste, but she did what I asked.

DUBOB
03-22-2015, 09:04 AM
Very good, report was a bit skimy for my taste, but she did what I asked.
What was she doing?
It's always strange to see "you get some time off, because you did my pm task".

We would love to know WHAT she was doing, not just THAT she was doing something ;)

BunniesOwner
03-22-2015, 09:07 AM
Lol, ok ,ok.

"For every hour that you read, the most panty wetting literotica and tease your self to the brink of orgasam only to stop, you get one hour off"

Since it was only for one hour, I went, well easy.

Simi
03-22-2015, 09:08 AM
Just so everyone knows now in until the 24th. And please if a sub has done a task for you tell us what the task is not just that she did something. otherwise girls may start whispering for a random reduction from people who may just say "slut X did my task and i give her 7 days off" despite them doing nothing at all relevant.

cbtslave999
03-22-2015, 04:22 PM
Well no girls want to do my reductions, so Ill add 1 day for everyone:mad:

trenho
03-23-2015, 01:46 AM
ok, hi all!!

-1 if you melt 3 icecubes putting them inside your ass.
-2 if you do the above task with 6 icecubes.
you can choise only one.

Simi
03-23-2015, 01:48 AM
Please read the first post. punishments for not doing a task only if the girl accepts it.

trenho
03-23-2015, 01:54 AM
Please read the first post. punishments for not doing a task only if the girl accepts it.

oh ok... edited ;)

Simi
03-23-2015, 02:05 AM
If you did want to make it a penalty of a day without posting as such can give a day to all girls and increase your tasks values by 1 so it works out in effectively the same way

Simi
03-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Cbt and others who are interested this is my list of pm tasks which you are welcome to be evil with if you wish (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73827)
The link is also in my signature for now

TheHotBoyWonder
03-23-2015, 01:15 PM
add 1 day to all girls under 6ft tall:D

Simi
03-23-2015, 01:17 PM
in until 26th now although i have just earnt a bit of time back due to slave boys week bladder

and yeah 5ft... damn it

trenho
03-23-2015, 01:21 PM
+1 for all. :rolleyes:

slaveboy32
03-23-2015, 01:33 PM
in until 26th now although i have just earnt a bit of time back due to slave boys week bladder

and yeah 5ft... damn it

Yes, she did earn quite a chunk of time back because of me.... 17 days to be exact.

The task was I had challenged her to a bladder duel and if she won she got half her time off, and she did win, although it was not due to my 'weak baldder' as she put it....

so 17 days off for you... :mad:

Simi
03-23-2015, 01:43 PM
happy for a rematch :D

cbtslave999
03-23-2015, 02:54 PM
I will remove 1 week for simi for the PM dare list

@simi
Very nice start btw.:)

Simi
03-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Now due for release on the third :D
Yay :D i can feel that orgasm approach

lred02
03-23-2015, 02:59 PM
I kinda forgot about this for awhile. Guess I'm back in :D

Simi
03-23-2015, 03:01 PM
you start with 14 days unless you choose longer, please include your timer in your signature like i have :)

lred02
03-23-2015, 03:08 PM
Bam got the timer thing xD
Didn't feel like counting the days so I did it the easy way.
Yay for being lazy!

Slut2Humiliate
03-23-2015, 08:28 PM
I think I will join in. I'm in for two weeks starting now.

moxie
03-23-2015, 09:04 PM
I will add a day to every girl on the thread.

I will offer 2 days off to any girl who doesn't use a toilet for 36 hours.

TheHotBoyWonder
03-24-2015, 01:27 AM
Add 1 day today to all girls without red hair :D
What can I say I like red heads:p

DUBOB
03-24-2015, 01:59 AM
Everyone add 1 day!

lred02
03-24-2015, 03:07 AM
I will add a day to every girl on the thread.

I will offer 2 days off to any girl who doesn't use a toilet for 36 hours.

was going to do this, but then I really had to pee and the lazyness kicked in.