PDA

View Full Version : 19 male wants your dares

urlilslave080
02-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi my name is mat im 19 and live in Australia, it is 12:30 midday here right now and im taking all dares given to me until 3:30, i am home alone so can do dares in all parts of the house, i have several chores to do so you can include dares into them if you wish. I am happy to take dares on this thread or PM or email, my email address is in my signature.

Chores list:
vacuum house, top and bottom floor
bring in washing
hang out washing
bring in second load of washing
wash dishes
dry dishes
put away dishes
clean computer room.

Limits:
No poo
No outside of the house
Not to messy (has to be easily cleaned up)
Has to be done alone
No permanent damage

You can give me as many dares as you wish, i will do all and reply back as to how it went all dares done will also be posted here.

Thank you for your time.

Smile
02-18-2009, 07:39 PM
vacume the entire house, every room that you go in, you must put your penis into it while its sucking (unless its too painfull or whatever)

urlilslave080
02-18-2009, 07:41 PM
ok ill do this but im not vacuuming for a while so ill reply back afterwards.

urlilslave080
02-18-2009, 08:17 PM
so i have finished my first dare, every room i vacuumed i had to put my penis in the vacuum cleaner first, the first time i did it was in the lounge room and it was scary at first, but i took it off after a few seconds then vacuumed the floor. it wasn't painful but it did feel a bit weird

randymoss500
06-12-2009, 09:21 AM
-do ur chores naked with all the curtains open
-tie urself to a chair naked and call a girl friend to be your mistriss

Norse Fire
06-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Okay, first, make sure that nobody's around and lock your doors and windows, believe me, it'll be awkward if you get caught. Now, once you've done everything else, go into your bathroom, close the door and lock it, then turn your shower on hot, as hot as you can stand, but don't get in yet. After about 5-10 minutes, the bathroom should be nice and steamy, now turn off the shower, hop in, quickly closing the curtain behind you, and masturbate to your dick's delight while moaning and screaming as loud as you can, "I'M A CUM-HUNGRY SLUT!!!!!".:p