PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm Control

Creative
02-18-2015, 09:20 PM
I want to know what you guys think about orgasm control.

Should everyone's orgasms be controlled? Only guys? Only girls? Only subs/slaves?
Do you enjoy controlling someone else's orgasms?
Do you enjoy having your orgasms controlled?
Should a sub be teased before allowed orgasm, or not allowed orgasm at all after teasing?
What's your favorite way to control orgasm?
Favorite way to have your orgasm controlled?

Use_Me
02-19-2015, 10:04 AM
I think any sub/slave should have their orgasm controlled. They're purpose is to serve and please others so they shouldn't be able to get off whenever they want.

I don't like controlling others but as a sub I love and hate having mine controlled. I love the feeling of having no control over it but it becomes so frustrating and I get so desperate.

Subs/slaves should be teased as often as possible and not allowed to orgasm. They should only be allowed to if they have earned it or a special treat.

I don't control others but my fav way of being controlled is having a set number of edges I must complete daily and being denied for a month or longer with severe consequences if I do cum before allowed.

LitDarkness
02-19-2015, 10:54 AM
Should everyone's orgasms be controlled? Only guys? Only girls? Only subs/slaves?
I think most slaves should have their orgasms controlled. It makes it that more special when you are allowed a orgasm.
Yes, I love controlling orgasms.
Yes, knowing you can't have something you want so bad is fun.
Should a sub be teased before allowed orgasm, or not allowed orgasm at all after teasing?
A sub should be teased a good bit before a orgasm but should get one after teasing eventually. Maybe after three weeks of teasing.
Just tell someone when they can and can't have one and tease them a good bit before they get to let the load out.
Being told when and how to have them. I'll admit this is subject to change as I'm kind of new to having them controlled.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-19-2015, 11:37 AM
Everyone's? Absolutely not. Dommes and Masters should be free to orgasm regularly. Orgasm control is an equal opportunity sport, so guys and girls should both get to play. As to the last category, subs and slaves should absolutely be having their orgasms controlled. Pleasure, particularly the joys of an orgasm, isn't something that subs and slaves should be permitted to freely have whenever they feel like it. Orgasms for subs & slaves should be governed by a Domme or Master and generally only given when appropriate, either for a reward, or for certain types of kink play such as "cum eating", particularly the sub/slave's own cum. In that case, a sub or slave's orgasms should be more frequent, as many people find the act of eating their own cum to be humiliating or disgusting. With that said, everybody is different and the scope of orgasm control in D/s play should be discussed by the parties involved, with the type of play to be agreed upon in advance, to enhance the experience for the parties involved.

Yes and no. There are definitely appealing aspects of it, but as this boi likes to endure periods of denial, boi doesn't find it fair to be in control of somebody else's orgasm denial (at least not exclusively in control) while boi is being denied. Denial, at least in boi's case, can mess with boi's brain, especially during lengthy periods of denial (which in boi's case means when boi is going well over a month without producing boi jizz).

Yes, very much so. However, boi doesn't wish to always be having to go through periods of denial. Taking breaks, to have periods of lots of orgasms, can reset boi's brain, give boi a break from the frustration commonly associated with denial and so forth. In general, having orgasms is healthy, at least for a person's mindset.

Yes, a sub should be teased. Preferrably, the teasing should start when the denial does. Teasing should continue throughout the period of denial, but should fluctuate with the sub's on-going mindset. No need to tease somebody in a moment when they're down; that's just cruel - however, this specifically applies to long-term denial, not "an afternoon of doing many Edges". But, yes, teasing is certainly a wonderful way to spice up the denial play as "Frustration" is a wonderful element of denial and it should always be included, if not emphasized regularly, during denial play.

While this boi is a Switch, when it comes to orgasm control, this boi prefers to be controlled rather than being in control. When in control, however, this boi likes the sub to have regular sessions of the sub touching themself, but not permitting the sub to edge, making them relentlessly teased, while they never even get close to an orgasm.

This boi doesn't mind doing Edges, in reasonable quantities, but prefers that they're not typically included in the scope of the denial. This boi does hope to be permitted to touch boi's penis, maybe even play with it while having to stop long before reaching the edge, as briefly described in the answer to the prior question. In particular, this boi enjoys having to "ask for permission to squirt boi jizz". Having to "earn the orgasm" through completing tasks, humiliation or whatever does interest this boi to a degree. From time to time, this boi enjoys having to swallow boi's jizz; although boi hates the taste of it, boi finds having to do it, particularly for a Lady at Her request, to be highly humiliating. However, this boi doesn't want to swallow a steady diet of jizz, doesn't wish for it to "always" be included in play and in general, boi has a love/hate relationship with the kink known as "cum swallowing".