PDA

View Full Version : £20

Jslave
02-18-2009, 05:32 AM
With chains around my hands and feet and a collar fixed tightly around my neck I was dragged into a large, empty warehouse.

I hate to admit it but I was scared, terribly. I had been walking home from my school after having just finished my final exam and had turned down a little side street, the last decision I would ever make. It was getting darker so I increased my pace. There was a sound, I turned to see what it was- CRACK!

And here I am now, except for the hair on top of my head, I had been completely shaved. They wore hoods, I could see their faces. They grabbed hold of my chained hands and connected them to a large metal hook hanging from the warehouse roof. They took my remaining colthes, a dirty pair of underwear and ripped it off, I screamed out and had my underwear forced into my mouth. I was blindfolded and left to hang their.

I heard chains being moved and light groans echoing in the large room. Was I alone? My stoumach rumbled, I hadn't eaten since before they took me.
"Well this is it," I thought "You're gonna be left their to starve, or they are gonna come back and torture you!" The thought of them wanting to kill me was flicking through my mind, had they shaved my body so there would be less chance of me leaving DNA somewhere, where they gonna send it to my family? (since I had turned 18 I hadn't lived at home and it wasn't unusual for me not to not see my family for days) "Shit." I tried to say, forgetting that I had underwear lodged in my mouth.

let me know what you think, this is my first story. Jslave

gogol
02-19-2009, 02:04 PM
wow this is a really good start! I can't wait until you post some more.

molten man
03-03-2009, 01:56 PM
it is a good start, though i cant say whether it is a guys perspective or a girls??

Rhys
03-27-2009, 05:10 AM
Not a bad start. But I agree with molten man. Distinct lack of perspective.

V-man
03-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Yeah what moltenman said

Jslave
05-08-2009, 09:04 AM
I would love to be able to right more to this, or even look at it, but unfortunately an event that happened to a very dear friend of mine, too similar to the story, I will not be righting anymore for the time being.

Forever,
Jslave