PDA

View Full Version : Here is an immature one :P

lestat221
07-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok

Have you, or would you ever, shave your genitals? If so, what are your fav. ways of doing so? Men, do you like ladies who do it? Ladies, do you like men who do it?

Lestat221

To answer my own question:

They are shaved right now (so sexy :lol: :oops: :D), i usually trim them down with the razor part (the back part) of my electronic razor, then take my sis's "feminine shaver" and there ya go :P I suppose it is hot in chicks, it would be hotter for both of us to be shaved i think ;)

AgentGreen
07-15-2005, 09:27 PM
>Have you, or would you ever, shave your genitals?

yea, once for a master... takes way to much time and effort IMO
use clippers, electric razor, and oldschool razor

I like when girls shave. :-)

07-16-2005, 03:46 PM
ITS ITCHEY. I AM A SWIMMER SO I HAVE TO SHAVE SOME OF IT. I MOSTLY SHAVE MY LEGS AND MY ARMPITS THOUGH.

Muffinz
07-24-2005, 12:51 AM
It's all about the symbols. Last year for Valentines Day I did a heart and dyed it pink. (I'm a girl by the way...) It was so cute I just wanted to go around showing everyone. Hah.

I dont like when guys shave completely, it comes back too spikey and most guys wont keep up on it every day. A close trim is fine by me.

I wax actually...everything except a landing strip or little triangle or something. I dont like when it's all gone, I feel like a prepubescent little girl all over again. Icky icky.

caitlincait
07-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Most people don't do this because this is kinda nasty but u people are interested in it so yaa

lestat221
11-25-2005, 01:55 AM
are you grossed out by it, caitlincait...that is the question...it seems that way...or are you curious..and why not...give yourself over to absolute pleasure, i say :cool:

AgentGreen
11-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Most people don't do this because this is kinda nasty but u people are interested in it so yaa
You would be surprised how many seemingly "normal" people do this. I really don't think any of this is "out there" in mainstream culture.

cheesy dude
11-29-2005, 09:18 AM
i dont think i ever would i am a bit scared of doing so.
i prefere girls to shave

seanieboym
02-17-2006, 09:52 PM
No, i dont but i do like when girls do

Viva La Trish2006
03-15-2006, 08:12 AM
I trim mine but girls that shave are better cuz then there's nothing in the way of getting to your true target(hehe)

Manbearpig
06-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Ok

Have you, or would you ever, shave your genitals? If so, what are your fav. ways of doing so? Men, do you like ladies who do it? Ladies, do you like men who do it?

Lestat221

To answer my own question:

They are shaved right now (so sexy :lol: :oops: :D), i usually trim them down with the razor part (the back part) of my electronic razor, then take my sis's "feminine shaver" and there ya go :P I suppose it is hot in chicks, it would be hotter for both of us to be shaved i think ;)
done it twice, trimmed not fully shaved, it itches like hell though for the day after

darelova55
06-17-2006, 12:24 AM
ya i did it once funny as hell id do it aigan if i was dared to or told 2 lol bt it iches 4 quite sum time afta and it looks funny suppose it wldnt be prickley if ya shaved it every dae and i have no idea hw 2 shave designs in it dat seams 2 hrd lol if i was tld 2 and tld hw id do it lol

mgg
06-17-2006, 11:48 AM
did it for a master, fully shaved, it was ichy as hell

i do like it when girls shave

Mephistopheles
07-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Did it on a dare, do not care much for it. Tis a bit humiliating. Anyways, vastly prefer for the girls to be shaved smooth...

darefreak
08-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Once, for master.

slave999
08-20-2006, 03:31 AM
i have to keep shaved for my master :( its humiliating and itches like hell!

HaydenAudrey
08-28-2006, 03:11 AM
(user was banned for this post)

Grymsqueaker
08-28-2006, 08:35 AM
That's nice...

;)

nina
09-10-2006, 08:12 AM
I would like to be shaved but it always takes so long so I don't normally do it.

cyrano69
10-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Started this as a game with an old girlfirend. I shave my balls, trim the sides and keep of what's left very very short. Girls love it :D

spat
11-03-2006, 06:13 AM
Yes - shave shaft and balls and trim hair above to look neat. Really am turned on by women completely shaved or with very little pubic hair.

untameable
11-15-2006, 03:42 AM
i dont shave on a regular basis, only when im going to see/do somthing important;)
but the best way ive found to aviod the bumbs and itchys is to put deodarent [yes im aware of my lack of spelling skills] on for the first few days down there. if you think about it, girls rarely get bumbs under their armpits..
why? deodarent.
<3 untameable.

angel_dust
12-11-2006, 08:23 PM
i shave, i'm a girl btw.lol i like it when guys just keep it trimmed.lol:cool:

lestat221
12-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Hehe thanks for the replies everyone.... alright... a follow-up question:

Whats your favorite method for shaving?

Maeglin
12-21-2006, 03:53 PM
I shave my balls on occassion. I generally only have showers so it's a bit difficult in there. I really like it when my girl is shaved, or at least just a small patch above. Something to run my fingers through ;) I encountered one girl once who had never shaved... now I like eating girls out but I don't like flossing. A bit of shaving is nice... keep the pussy smooth.

As for method, I just use my razor, usually gets done just before I'm about to swap blades.

mausi7280bi
12-28-2006, 05:19 AM
I shave my genitals every 2 or 3 days, because I like it and my girlfriend loves it too.
I use a normal shaver and shavecreme. two times i used waxtapes, but that hurts a bit.

Mistressclarice
12-28-2006, 11:12 AM
I female and shave, I think all women should shave. Males i like it when they do but some find it hard so trimming is an ok alturnitive

bkwrm37
12-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Yeah, I shave below there sometimes. Mostly when my Master or Mistress tells me to though.

sandman
01-03-2007, 09:48 PM
i would never shave, but i love girls with landing strips or triangles or any designs but the rest needs to be smoooth!

Hccmike
01-04-2007, 02:04 PM
I shave ocasionaly

www.shaveeverywhere.com Is what I use and yes it does add an optical Inch.
(No im not making an ad but the website is HALIEROUS)

yhcompuser
01-04-2007, 08:29 PM
i dont shave. unless if forced by my master then i will have no choice.

but i do love girls who shave theirs regularly.

youngdompa
01-10-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm a guy, and I shave there about twice a week, all the way. It doesn't itch bad if you apply lotion, I use aftershave, a few times a day the first few times you do it. After that, you body gets used to it, but you should still use aftershave right after you shave, it keeps away the razor burn. Not sure if this would sting for a girl though, can't imagine what aftershave would feel like if any got inside her.

cyrano69
01-11-2007, 04:09 PM
follow up answer: I shave and trim in the shower using a Mach3, twice a week and also before going out... in case I get lucky ;)
To keep what's left short I simply use cisors once in a while when it's too long. No fany equipement but it does the trick.
I do this for years now, so it doesn't itch or "burn"... the tip is to make sure not to use brand new blades.

Musty 21
02-26-2007, 08:07 PM
all nice and shaved

depp=noob=lol
02-27-2007, 07:46 AM
never shave, unless i have no choice

(like i have to do it for a dare/ master or something like that)

Musty 21
02-27-2007, 06:37 PM
people really don't shave...

Powerstrip
03-01-2007, 02:45 PM
I have never shaved. (I'm a guy)

I think I would, but only for master. I don't know how to do it, what to do (obviously cut, but how much, in what way? all or just parts)

Does anyone care to talk about it, why and how they do it? What do they aim for? Short or actually a "style" in mind.

Suki
03-16-2007, 10:22 AM
i trim myself every so often....i think guys should have a little hair there but not to much

Glutgod
03-29-2007, 07:24 PM
shaved once a bit with siccors.

nebraskadonny
05-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I've had it shaved once. Me and a girlfriend shaved each others. I like it better when girls shave, makes oral sex a little easier. Doesn't have to shave it all, but keeping whats left trimmed is nice.

Marc
05-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Don't shave - but do trim every so often.

GoddessRuxandra
05-19-2007, 09:43 AM
I shave and it never gets long enough to trim. Used old school razors, straight blade and electric, tried waxing, tweezers and [Satinelle]epilator I'll stick to my 2blade Schick. Yes to shaved men, or at least trimmed.

Fast11
06-08-2007, 04:57 PM
I keep my pussy completely bald. I have been getting laser hair removal on my entire bikini area, and it was about $1300. Worth every penny; almost done with all the treatments.

I LOVE it when a man is completely hair free too. Whomever I marry; I am going to talk them into laser hair removal.

bondfan
06-08-2007, 05:10 PM
being unshaven looks... horrible.
ATM I don't have a gf (I don't like One-Night-Stands), so I do it quite un-regulary.
But if I do it, I do it the real way: Razor, shaving brush, shaving soap:)

Is Niet
06-10-2007, 08:19 PM
As a guy, I shave anything further then 3/4" from the base of my penis, as well as my balls, ass, and thing thats between the two. anything within 3/4" plus the "landing strip" to my bellybutton simply gets groomed. for the shaving i use a regular gillette face razor (wtih different blade then i use for my face) and for the grooming and ass hair i use the flip out blade on my electric razor

definitely prefer girls to be shaven, and girls iv been with say its nice to have a guy who has it at least curtailed, so they're not running into pubes in their nose and mouth during every bj

love.ya.all.night
08-02-2007, 11:08 PM
I used to shave when I was younger and didn't want to tell my mom that I wanted to not have hair, she would ask who was seeing it. The second I could I made an appontment with a waxer and now go regularly. I don't really care if a guy has hair down there or not but I'm not a big fan of super hairy chests and I love stubble on a guys face.

hotlilhunny
08-03-2007, 10:43 AM
I shave/wax it all off... and I like my men hairless too... hehe... My boyfriend keeps up with it too because I've made it an intimate part of our relationship. Smart huh?

Ikon
08-03-2007, 10:25 PM
I have shaved a little before a few years ago and it was way too much trouble

Therefore, I dont shave anymore, but instead trim so its not too crazy

I prefer a girl shaved, but ill settle for a nice trim

since i know how its a lot to do

Littleone
08-14-2007, 03:19 AM
I lost at strip poker once and the forfiet was to let a girl shave me very embarasing lol very itchy when growing back too

Skye
08-14-2007, 12:13 PM
I Shave All Of Mine, Dont Like The Itchyness! I Had A Friend Who Shaved All Of His Pubes Off...Looked Odd To Me Lol

MasterPain
08-14-2007, 01:28 PM
im male. i shave when it suets me

zeketheorc
10-07-2007, 08:37 AM
I have done it before very carefully. For long hairs on my balls I cut them with scissors as short as I dared and with the other pubic hair I trimmed with an electric razor. Then I used shaving cream and a razor and was very careful. I dont like how spiky the hair is when it comes back though so I dont do it often and am thinking about trying to get them waxed, but unlike girls I hear guys have to call ahead to see if the professional waxer is willing to do this.

zeketheorc
10-07-2007, 08:40 AM
As for on girls, as long as its not thick as a forest and that I wont worry about getting lost in it then its fine. Any number of things can be sexy from keeping it to trimming it to shaving. A lot depends on body size for me because I typically prefer a girl with a smaller chest(like a cup or low b cups) to be trimmed because otherwise it makes them look way too young to arouse me. And I am not making fun of girls with small boobs either. I love them natural and respect and admire girls that are willing to be themselves and would always choose a natural girl over an implant girl.

dare_man
10-07-2007, 11:21 AM
yes, ive already done it

sphinxscu
10-07-2007, 01:55 PM
I do it twice a week, its hygenic and every girl that i've had relations with loved it. Will continute to do it also.

likesdares69
10-09-2007, 01:25 PM
shaving is the way to go, u get more ass, it looks better, cleaner, cool to make shapes

Skye
10-11-2007, 08:54 AM
I Shave It All Off :)

likesdares69
10-11-2007, 07:34 PM
anyone wanna shave the same thing and compare whos is better

FREQ
07-22-2010, 08:57 AM
I like to keep everything downstairs trimmed and keep the shaft shaved. It makes me feel more attractive naked and i prefer the way it looks.
When it comes to girls i like contrast. If a girl is unshaved i may like her to go for a shave, and if she is regularly shaved I like it grown a bit every once in a while.
Now i have my own slave I get to have it just how i want it which suits me just fine ;)

AlanWins
07-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Shaved it once, that was dumb. But, I do trim it often.

fitsexyguy
07-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Have you, or would you ever, shave your genitals?
I have once or twice and it gets so itchy and becomes all sweaty and uncomfortable!

If so, what are your favourite ways of doing so?
I dunno I just trimmed it and shaved it off!

Men, do you like ladies who do it?
Never actually been with a girl who shaved it, but I guess I don't really mind too much!

Cheesey
07-24-2010, 07:57 PM
i might, but not out of free will, probably only on a dare or something
dunno...
i prefer hairy :P

mengde
07-24-2010, 09:01 PM
not unless a girl asked me to :P

Cheesey
07-24-2010, 09:30 PM
well i forgot to mention, that i did shave them once, and how ithcyand ackward it felt.

potter1harry
06-16-2011, 09:10 PM
no i like the felling

mr_orange
06-17-2011, 05:25 AM
Have you, or would you ever, shave your genitals?
Yes, I always shave it, I like it smooth and soft. I think it looks better when it's shaven
If so, what are your favourite ways of doing so?
In the shower with a razor. First time is itchy, but my skin is getting used to it since i'm doing it for years now
Men, do you like ladies who do it?
Yes! I can't remember that I had any girl the last 5 years who didnt shave.

veutb
08-10-2011, 01:44 PM
>Have you, or would you ever, shave your genitals?
I did it before but haven't liked.

>If so, what are your fav. ways of doing so?
I just cut off pubes with scissors.

>Men, do you like ladies who do it?
Yes, it makes them look more neat.

killerwang
08-12-2011, 08:33 PM
I have shaved my pubes about 8 or 9 times. Usually completely off but i did shave a landing strip as a dare once. That was fun. Definately my favorite shave ever :). Idc what a girl does as long as it is neat. Cant have a jungle growing down there.

Slutkittycallie
08-12-2011, 08:37 PM
I shave it all off I like when a guy shaves because when it come back all prickly it makes sex way better I think

kendrasee
08-13-2011, 11:52 AM
i trim it regularly using scissors and a comb.
i also shave the sides to create a triangular patch for the landing strip. :)

samanthah
08-16-2011, 10:28 AM
i usually shave but im not bothered too much myself,
i like guys to keep it neat ish but i think a littlle hair down there is nice.

we used to discuss this in class so our teachers avoided our table and we could read magazines instead of doing work.... i have a rather odd group of friends :P

Star Shadows
08-17-2011, 02:53 AM
I am fully shaved, I often fall behind on it but it annoys me more when it isn't done than when it is. So yea, I shave.

Rachie
08-17-2011, 02:57 AM
I'm shaved, all always prefer to be.

Don't mind if others are shaved or not - but it's always nice to be doing the shaving or even waxing :p

Love Rachie
x x x x

Invisible
08-17-2011, 03:53 AM
No never shaved myself.

Yes I like women shaved, especially nice patterns - heart and xmas tree are my favourite. And I love doing the shaving :) Anybody like theirs done just PM me and I'll be over shortly :)

zaqxsw1984
02-24-2013, 05:10 PM
i always keep it shaven or smooth, right now i have two hearts there from a dare

CookieMaker
02-27-2013, 11:07 AM
Have you, or would you ever, shave your genitals? If so, what are your fav. ways of doing so?
Yup, many times, but I prefer to keep them short trimmed.

Men, do you like ladies who do it? Ladies, do you like men who do it?
I think that girls look nice when partially shaved and partially trimmed (brazilian style, if I'm not wrong). But as gay, I look for males and like them trimmed or shaved, never with bushes. ;)

DarePerson101
02-27-2013, 11:23 AM
I shave down there when I can, I feel dirty when I have hair there.

I use a razor.

I prefer men being trimmed down there, but that's my personal taste.

doodlebug
02-27-2013, 01:56 PM
I have shaved them before as a dare and preferred them that way.

However, I'm too lazy to do this on a regular basis :p

Smokey69
02-27-2013, 03:49 PM
I occasionally shave but prefer to trim. Tried playing around with shapes before and it looked cute but takes too my effort to maintain it looking good, so i decided its not worth it and now i just trim it really short ;P

And i absolutely Love when girls shave/wax ;)

Grindboy
03-01-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm unshaved but if a girl asked me to do it (not as a dare but in a relationship I mean) I would.

I prefer shaved or trimmed girls. I have no experience with massive bushes so I have no opinion on them yet.

Dareholic
03-01-2013, 02:10 PM
I trim down there, but never fully shaved it. I have never been with a Gal or Guy that like it fully shaved down there anyways.

JustaBrony
03-01-2013, 05:42 PM
I..I'm always shaved~
And I prefer my guy/girl to be shaved too, makes it easier to go down on and have the full effect.. ^^

agathor
03-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Yeah i have a razor i use to totally take it all off everywhere down there, including the balls. i also like my women to be totally shaven too.

ther
03-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Not shaved in a while but I do have a good razor should probably shave soon

ulkira14
03-03-2013, 05:36 AM
I do it mostly for my hygiene. Truth to be told, once you shave it, it's hard not to do it again, because it becomes very very itchy, and can cause irritations.
Personally, I like both types, shaved or unshaved...if it's not dirty and stinky, I have no problem with it.:)

samantha69
03-04-2013, 03:57 AM

No, there has been no shaving of my pubic hair. I have sometimes used scissors to trim those wild hairs that try to say hello to the world from the edges of a swimsuit, but that is all. And although I do not care what other people (male or female) do in terms of trimming, shaving into designer shapes, or removing all of their pubic hair, I am pleased that my husband has never trimmed his and I rather hope that he never does. I like such things to be natural.

PlateSpinner
03-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Yes, shaft and balls every couple of days. It's really not itchy at all and easy to do in the shower after first time. Just use soap and disposable razor. Found it to make me much more sensitive. Prefer woman to be too.

ChrisWR
03-07-2013, 08:14 PM
I find that veet works. And I dont really get intreaged by girls but I like shaven guys.

Billy Bob Joe Blow
03-07-2013, 11:24 PM
It,s hot either way.

SubBabyDoll
03-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Yes, I do and would shave...lol. My fav ways would be with a new razor or with a little electronic machine like that NoNo thing. It's a lot easier. And YES!!!! Lol I prefer men to shave themselves XD

Max117
03-09-2013, 06:52 AM
I shaved in the shower to experiment, it was fun!

Stix
03-09-2013, 04:40 PM

Nope, i like to keep mine long and untrimmed so i can make it look nice by brushing it

isi10
04-27-2013, 10:34 PM
This is my Woman requires me to shave my genitals to show him my submission.
Women shave my genitals and I have put myself in fours spreading her legs.

jwhop
04-27-2013, 10:47 PM
I had to have hernia surgery a few ago. When i was getting prepped a nice young lady came in to me to explain things. She was going to shave me bald all over down there. i was given the knock out drug and she started. i remember about half of it before i passed out. wish i was awake for the rest.

rhode64
04-28-2013, 07:57 AM
I shave my genitals and under arm and body hair .My partner shaves all her hair but whats on her head .
I find body hair tottaly gross and a real turn off.

AuxiSissy
01-11-2021, 12:31 AM
I do sometimes when I’m feeling extra sissy-y. It used to be super itchy and a bad experience but now I’ve gotten better at it and I like the smoothness

theswitchyside
01-11-2021, 06:18 AM
I don't really have an opinion, to each his/her own I think. I prefer it be clean shaven and smooth. In both genders, really. It just feels really great when its smooth I think.

Kisune Karnon
01-29-2021, 08:58 AM
I've shaved in the past and I could and would if I wanted to. I typically don't even worry about it anymore. I would like my wife to do it, but she typically doesn't either.