PDA

View Full Version : Couple 27/32: Chaturbate game dares

cipher
02-17-2015, 12:41 AM
Hi all!

Me and my girlfriend have been on Chaturbate a few times with quite a success. We don't collect tokens, and all we do is real and it is mainly for our own pleasure, and it seems to gather quite good audience and people seem to like it.

We have a new idea for a future broadcast, on which I'm asking for your help. The scenario we're planning involves a game of some sort, maybe black jack, maybe poker, maybe something else. Main point being that we play the game on camera and the loser has to do a forfeit. Naturally, the easiest forfeits to imagine are losing items of clothing. But what else?

What I ask from you:
1. What game would be good for this? It has to be something that can be easily seen through camera and be simple enough for people to grasp. Also, the length of one round leading to forfeit should be more than just a minute, or this will end too soon and the excitement never gets to build up enough. Ideas for this? Play best out of X of Black jack, for instance.
2. What forfeits would you like to see?
3. Any other ideas to spice this scenario up? Or other scenarios all together?

Our limits:
-Ass penetration is not our thing. Small insertions, e.g. ice cubes, toothpaste etc. are ok for punishment purposes
-Nothing permanent
-Nothing illegal
-Pee, poo, diapers

Our toys:
-Horse whip
-Large whip
-Small genital whip
-Nipple-clips with interlinking chain
-Clothes pins
-Candles for wax-play
-Vibrator
-10m (30') rope
-Leg and foot restraints
-Normal household items

Thank you for any and all feedback on this!

cipher
02-17-2015, 11:58 PM
Changed the title to be more descriptive.

Alicja
02-18-2015, 02:39 AM
So if She will lost so maybe It will be prepared 5 unusual things from household items that persons will vote what to chose and She will have to stuff it in her pussy. If she is not afraid she can push it whole until it disappear inside her pussy.
And IF You loose she will bite Your dick few times very hard.
Is it interesting?