PDA

View Full Version : Dares needed for Two Young Females + Others!

Hampers
02-17-2009, 05:19 AM
Right. I have selected three people to form the first Warm Trombone Society. I have given each of them a codename. Even they don't know who the other members of the Warm Trombone Society are.

Here are the first three identities:

Breeze Barret:
Female
Limits: Anal, Obvious Public, Pain

William Langley
Male
Limits: Public, Pain, Involving Others, Shaving/Waxing

Julia Locke
Female
Limits: Public, Permanent, Involving Others, Anal

Please don't take it personally if you didn't get first time. I kept some people to be reserves should our current members drop out. If you haven't applied yet, but want to, please do so at any time! Fresh blood is always fun.

The Next Step
So now, we need some dares for our members to do. If you are a creative sort, I WANT YOU to come up with some innovative/interesting/experimental dares and PM them to me.
If you want a better chance of your dare being done, it should:

Be more than one line long
Not be posted all over the internet already
Fit into at least one set of limits above.

Apart from that, pretty much anything goes! [Provided it's not illegal]
So Darers, PM your dares to me. I will choose the best or most interesting, and pass them on anonymously to our Warm Trombone Society Members, who will perform them, and do a nice write-up for you, which I will publish here. Please note that I may tweak the content or wording of your dares before I pass them on.

Let's get this show on the road!

darelover09
10-18-2009, 06:58 AM
dare you to do a triple wedgie where yu tie the undeware together and feed a rope trough and pull. for this dare they can be inside or out but only in thier panties. if not that i dare you to do a hanging wedgie with ice,banana, and chocolate sauce in your uderwae and or bra. shave first

darelover09
10-18-2009, 06:58 AM
tell me how all that feels