PDA

View Full Version : Time for More Fun

darkhairedgirly
02-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Hey, Got the evening to myself and looking for a few more dares.

Painful and humilating are the best. And Bondage is also a big fave of mine.

EDIT: Apologies about adding to my old one, will be using this one from now on.

JJST
02-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Sent you a PM of dares.

JoMo
02-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Put a dog collar or belt around your neck, get naked and tie/tape your ankles and upper thighs together so your knees are pointing straight out. Put clothes pegs on your nipples, clit and each pussy lip. Crawl once around every room on your hands and knees in this state. Every 10m you must stop, push your face into the floor, spread your legs out and stick your arse in the air, bark once, then say loudly "Thank you GetDare for making me your little fuck slut. Please make me feel like a dirty whore some more." On finishing this you will eat one large bowl of cereal with excessive milk out of a bowl placed on the floor without using your hands. Before cleaning up cum once from your dog position (i.e no hands) and then pull off all the pegs.

Any part of the dare that cannot be completed means another 3 laps round the largest room you have under the same conditions as before before removing any items or cleaning up.

darkhairedgirly
02-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Put a dog collar or belt around your neck, get naked and tie/tape your ankles and upper thighs together so your knees are pointing straight out. Put clothes pegs on your nipples, clit and each pussy lip. Crawl once around every room on your hands and knees in this state. Every 10m you must stop, push your face into the floor, spread your legs out and stick your arse in the air, bark once, then say loudly "Thank you GetDare for making me your little fuck slut. Please make me feel like a dirty whore some more." On finishing this you will eat one large bowl of cereal with excessive milk out of a bowl placed on the floor without using your hands. Before cleaning up cum once from your dog position (i.e no hands) and then pull off all the pegs.

Any part of the dare that cannot be completed means another 3 laps round the largest room you have under the same conditions as before before removing any items or cleaning up.

Thanks JoMo, Parents are home so will have to wait till tomorrow but I'm looking for to being a little fuck slut heheh

banneduser
02-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Simple. Get 10 ice cubes, put them in a glass of water to make them slick and safe. Take each out in turn and cover it in toothpaste and slip it your bum hole. All 10! AS fast as you possibly can!

Then find your tightest undies and gaffa/duct tape them to your body, making sure they are pulled down a bit at the front so you tape them to your pubes ;)

Sellotape will do but you will have to use lots, preferably use electrical tape or something REALLY sticky. Enjoy :D

rominger
02-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Define major public and then I'll come up with something suitable.....