PDA

View Full Version : Newbie looking for public dares

Overun73
02-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Hello all, I am very new here but I have been an exhibitionist for a long time. I am looking for dares that are very public. I will do all I can and report back as long as they stay within my limits. I hope you all can come up with some good ones.

geordy
02-12-2015, 11:08 AM
tie yourself to a tree in the park

Overun73
02-12-2015, 11:12 AM
Easy, I will do that tonight and report back.

Overun73
02-12-2015, 11:42 AM
How long? Anything else?

geordy
02-12-2015, 11:43 AM
tie yourself to the tree, so you can only get free by somebody else

Overun73
02-12-2015, 11:54 AM
tie yourself to the tree, so you can only get free by somebody else
Fair enough but it isn't very descriptive, i.e., do I ask for help getting tied up? Can I ask for help getting untied? Please help with a description.

dom n kink
02-12-2015, 12:12 PM
let me help..
naked.....nd tie urself in such a way that rope covers ur croch....so u r not exposed and the one who unties u will have to expose u
and u should b blindfolded
hv fun nd pm me the report

Overun73
02-12-2015, 12:21 PM
let me help..
naked.....nd tie urself in such a way that rope covers ur croch....so u r not exposed and the one who unties u will have to expose u
and u should b blindfolded
hv fun nd pm me the report
Much better, one question though, may I ask a friend to help tie me? It will be easier to ensure my crotch is covered that way.

dom n kink
02-12-2015, 12:23 PM
yes.......preferabally girl
have fun

Overun73
02-12-2015, 12:27 PM
yes.......preferabally girl
have fun
Thank you, it is very cold here today and even colder at night so this is gonna be a rough one. I will report back as soon as it's done.

Overun73
02-12-2015, 01:44 PM
Nothing else? I was hoping for much more humiliating and public dares. The more public the better, as long as I don't get arrested, lol.

SSammJ
02-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Tie yourself upto tree in the park and sit on a dildo/ buttplug in your ass. You must cum three times and then you may untie yourself. If a stranger comes offer them a BJ or to lick them out. If you do, eat their cum. A full report please.

Overun73
02-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Hi, well I am reporting my dare results as requested.

OMG was it cold, a friend of mine, female of coarse as asked, drove me to a park about 15 minutes from my home. I got out of her car and immediately began to undress in the parking lot. We walked to a grove of trees close to the lot as I undressed. I left my shoes on, I hope that was ok. As we got to the trees, I finished undressing. She had the rope with her. I was already semi hard as she looked at me and smiled. I knew she was going to enjoy this. I took the rope and wrapped it around my waist several times and then under my balls to bide them. I asked her if I was complete hidden. She nodded and I stood against a tree facing the lot as she tied me too it with my hands bound around the back. She took her scarf and blindfolded me. I was shaking from the cold already. Well there I stood for what seemed like hours. I didn't hear anyone at all till right at the end. I heard a car pull up near where I was tied. I heard a car door close and steps coming towards me. My blindfold came off and it was her. I was absolutely frozen at this point and completely soft. She was smiling wide and I asked why. She said she couldn't believe I actually did this and now since she was saving me, I had to eat her out but I couldn't cum. I was still tied and really had no choice. She untied me and removed ALL of the rope to expose me completely once more. She said to get on my knees and lick her pussy. I did and I was hard again in no time. I was licking her when she said stop and to spread my knees wide and lean back against the tree. I did as she commanded. I was shaking so bad from the cold. She told me to close my eyes and no matter what, do not cum. I shook my head and the next thing I felt was her hands on my balls. She started squeezing and twisting. It hurt so bad and I wanted to cum. She reminded me not to, no matter what when just then she slid a finger into my ass from under my balls. Well, that was it, I couldn't stop it. I blew right there. It felt amazing. She said since I did, I had to come here and get my punishment. She made me ride home compete naked and I could get dressed until I got inside.

Any punishments?

Overun73
02-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Tie yourself upto tree in the park and sit on a dildo/ buttplug in your ass. You must cum three times and then you may untie yourself. If a stranger comes offer them a BJ or to lick them out. If you do, eat their cum. A full report please.
I just reported to a similar dare but I can't do a bj since I am straight. I'm sorry

onipran
02-12-2015, 06:26 PM
- Through some of your clothes (at least 10 pieces) through the window (at the road side) at different points. Now get naked and go outside and collect the clothes and return home

- Go for walk in a busy park or street wearing pants with zipper and no undies, keep the zipper open and your dick hard so that it came out through zipper, act you are not aware of it

- Wrap your both hands with bandage and go to a Public toilet, act you badly need to pee and find a lady to open your zip and take your dick out for you to pee :) ( i am not sure it can be done )

- Can you buy anything from a shop without paying? ( i mean by licking the salesgirl and making her cum)

silkysatin
02-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Write, by hand, 500 times: "I will not cum when I'm told not too!"

Overun73
02-13-2015, 03:36 AM
Write, by hand, 500 times: "I will not cum when I'm told not too!"
That punishment was alot more difficult than I thought it would be. I haven't written that much by hand since I was in high school. Thank you.

Any other dares? I will be doing the clothing dare but may I wait till sunday? It is going to be in the single digit tempura ture today and tomorrow.