PDA

View Full Version : Punishments needed q.q

puddingmiku
02-06-2015, 04:45 PM
So yeah miaaaahw everbody q.q i was supposed to do like a session of dares and stuff in the shower for my master to pleasurre him.... I also was supposed to be a dogy bit o putted on kitty cosplat cause that rwaly turns me on..... So yeah im a bad horny kitty q.q
Also because of my stupidness i hitted my cam and it fell in the water so yeah my master wasnt able to see it..... (i got a new waterproof one :D) ( also because of this i had to stop and couldnt even complete my dares from the last thread) but yeah basicly i need punisments and dares for in the shower now.... Because of me being bad. I cant have any limits so yeah i will do everything you guys set me up to..... Like EVERYTHING

To help you a little with punisments... I hate to have more than 3 ice cubes in my ass an i hate enama's theres a lot more that i hate xd , basicly evergthing besides my likes and stuff :p so yeah if you guys want to punish me or help me by give me a dare i like :D (i know being bad for asking in this situation q.q) please send it.....

I will report everything in like 24 hours from now :D

Miuuuaaaaawhh

puddingmiku
02-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Please someone punish this phatetic slut

fiume
02-10-2015, 09:23 AM
First drink at least six glasses of fluids and start only when you have to go pee clean the anus and then we're going to take a shower, use enema kit with the following recipe:
Enema Recipe:
2 tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
2 qts. of Warm Water
Mix Well
then go under a cold shower and come to the edge six times.
wash yourself come to the edge of another 6 times and then you can empty the asshole,
now take at least three objects eg wooden brush wooden spatula belt etc. Now use each of these items and hit each butt cheek 50 times now cum in your hand and lick everything clean you can not go pee until you finish all the tasks, then this http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=157051&highlight=anal+dice+dares and for the end pee in something and use your pee for the final enema that will last only 15 minutes

enjoy and send me PM how it went