PDA

View Full Version : complete the story

TillyII
02-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Ok I'm going to start a story and the next person will finish it. Then they will start a story and the next person will finish and and so on. Must be 5 lines.

Ok

My family just left for vaction and they left me with a baby sitter that is 18. My sister leaves her cum covered panties and dildo on the bed and my family leaves. My naughty babysitter notices and decides to make me her slave. She grabs my sisters cum soaked dildo and panties and brings me to my sisters room. She tells me I have to do as she says for the weeks.... continue..

wicked
04-27-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't see the motivation. I would like to continue, but sorry, it's no good, and it's rushed.

Try again? Insert coin.

BettyBoop
04-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Rushed and surreal. I wouldn't add anything to this tbh. I like these ideas but I think this one seemed very unrealistic.

HeadHunter_t
04-27-2009, 12:39 PM
i agree with betty it is very rushed

masterddk
04-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Maybe you should have started like this.....

My family just left for two weeks on vacation and left me at home with my 21 year old house sitter. She is pretty with long dark hair and brown eyes, she is a bit of a geek though with her glasses and boring clothes. She babysits me sometimes when my parents are out. I hate it because she is always strict with me, worse than my parents sometimes. I'm not looking forward to two weeks with her except maybe I'll get a glipse of her coming out of the shower and she is getting to use my sisters bedroom while she's gone which is right next to mine. I can hear everything that goes on, thats why I know my sister has a vibrator. I have been threatening her that i'd tell mom if she wasn't nice to me.

To Be Continued......

wicked
04-27-2009, 04:37 PM
i agree with betty it is very rushed

hey! that's what I said...

BettyBoop
04-28-2009, 11:50 AM
I was thinking that too wicked, I was saying what you were saying.