PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going, Are You?

Komodo Jones
02-04-2015, 06:20 PM
I'm not sure if this will catch on but I'm going to try it anyway. This is a game I used to play on youth group trips all the time and I think it's fun we'll see if it works and if people can follow directions.

Here's the deal I will start with a statement something like "I am going to New Orleans and I am bringing a kangaroo." Now how do you proceed from there? Well let's say my slave (Alexis Rune) wants to play this game and says I am going to New Orleans and I am going to bring a ladder." Now at this point in time I would determine whether Alexis could go to New Orleans based on what they're bringing and the pattern that I have already established. And in this case I would say Alexis, you can't go. Now if my good friend jlstockton25 comes along and wants to play the game and she says "I'm going to New Orleans and I'm going to bring a jellyfish." And in this case based on what she says she's bringing and the pattern I have established I could say she could go. The pattern in this example is of course anything that starts with the first letter of our getdare username. Since ladder does not start with the letter a, Alexis couldn't go and since jellyfish starts with the letter j jlstockton25 could go, and of course since I started the pattern I could go.

I hope everything is with me so far. So how does the game progress? Well people will guess only once per day and they're not allowed to say anything that somebody has already tried to bring. At midnight (my time zone) everyday I will post who can go. If at any time someone can guess what the pattern is you need to send a pm to me, DON'T POST IT ON THIS THREAD, and I will tell you if you're right or wrong. If you're right I will announce it on here and you get to pick the next pattern and you will do the same thing I have done announce who can go and what words until the next person guesses correctly via pm and so forth. DO NOT START YOUR OWN PATTERN UNLESS YOU HAVE WON! Please follow these instructions otherwise this will be chaos.

I hope everyone understands this and that this will be a fun game and will go on for a while. If you don't understand please pm me or let me know and I'll try to explain it. And of course I will start the first pattern.

I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and I am bringing fire.

Alexis Rune
02-04-2015, 08:01 PM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing lipstick!

Komodo Jones
02-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Well I haven't gotten a lot of responses, but it is only the first day and I will admit Alexis only participated because I asked her to. Yes dominants can ask their slaves to do things instead of order them to do things, go figure. Anyway let's look at the results

Not Going to the Party at KJ's House
Alexis Rune-lipstick

Going to the Party at KJ's House
Komodo Jones-fire

All votes reset, so you can vote once again and the pattern still remains the same. And for future starters, if we get that far, try to make a pattern that literally anyone on this site could guess and/or participate on. So don't use like first names of users as some members don't give away such information and you probably don't know everyone's first name.

Anyway I will list my statement for today. I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and I am bringing Alexis. I mean it wouldn't be quite the same at my party if my slave wasn't there. She still has to guess if she can come to my party or not but yeah I'm bringing her.

Alexis Rune
02-05-2015, 02:24 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing lube!

I don't participate in many lounge games, but I like puzzles and I like words, so this is fun! Plus, I get to act slutty with the things I'm bringing to Master's house :o

Clerisyberry
02-05-2015, 02:48 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing peanuts! :)

Komodo Jones
02-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Well another day, another post. Still not getting a lot of traffic and I hope that changes and I realize it may not but at least it was an attempt. Anyway here are the results for today.

I'm sorry you sound really interesting and I would love to have you at my party but Clerisyberry-peanuts

Komodo Jones-Alexis
Alexis Rune-lube

All votes reset, still the same pattern. I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing Komodo Jones. Yep I'm bringing myself, kind of rude for me hosting a party without me being there.

Alexis Rune
02-06-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing a karaoke machine!

An_Jon
02-06-2015, 11:36 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing Clerisiberry (if she smuggles peanuts in her pocket then I can't control that).

Clerisyberry
02-06-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jone's house and I'm bringing a projector.

I can't figure it out! Ima bum rush this puzzle. FULL FORCE! O^O

Komodo Jones
02-06-2015, 09:27 PM
OK more and more people are participating and we're up to a grand total of...four! I know it's not midnight in my time zone, but it is somewhere in the world and I feel like crap so I'm posting now. Also someone made an attempt at a guess to the pattern...and they were wrong. Here are the results for today.

Alexis Rune-karaoke machine
An_Jon-Clerisiberry, even if her username was spelled correctly still wouldn't follow the pattern
ClerisyBerry-projector

Komodo Jones-Komodo Jones

Votes are reset, pattern remains the same. I am going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing women. Course all my guy friends are invited as well but a lot of my best friends on this site are women. That covers all the attendees but, you still have to guess the pattern if you officially want to get in.

Clerisyberry
02-06-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jone's house and I'm bringing a Man dressed as a Penis!

If peanuts and projectors don't work, certainly penis men will! *tries furiously to figure out puzzle*

SilverScar
02-07-2015, 12:24 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing a sorcerer!

Alexis Rune
02-07-2015, 03:19 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing sharpies!

An_Jon
02-07-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing Cerisyberry again. She'd probably be coming with me anyway, but I thought It'd be rude if I didn't bring her with me.

pet monkey
02-07-2015, 11:14 AM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing a monkey

tallguy2241
02-07-2015, 12:28 PM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing a television!

bestintheworld
02-07-2015, 03:29 PM
I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing a games console

Fetique
02-07-2015, 03:38 PM
I'm going to KJ's party and I'm bringing myself.

Now time to whip out the old tried and tested notepad and figure out yet another puzzle.

Komodo Jones
02-07-2015, 11:41 PM
OK we're finally getting some traffic here, and I was one hour early yesterday, I'm one hour late today so it balances out sort of...

People Not Coming to KJ's Party
Clerisyberry-"A man dressed as a penis." What is this the Navy? I have a friend from the Navy he's been there, done that. The party would probably get freaky, but not that freaky.
Silverscar-sorcerer
Alexis Rune-Sharpies, gee I wonder what those could be for...as if I didn't know.
An Jon-ClerisyBerry, um that didn't work yesterday, why would it work today? However, if I'm throwing a real party bring ClerisyBerry you're a shoo-in!
colosubguy-monkey. Who doesn't like monkeys right? Well I can think of a few, I'm not one of them but doesn't fit the pattern.
tallguy241-television. It's a party, socialize, why would you want to oooh tv.
bestintheworld-games console. Do I really have to refuse another woman entry into my party? Arggghh it's torture!
Fetique-myself.

Going to KJ's Party
Komodo Jones-women

Here's what's interesting a lot of the answers given today were really close to getting in and I mean REALLY close. Let's get some people in this par-tay! Votes reset, pattern stays the same. I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and let's capture the magic I'm bringing a camera.

tallguy2241
02-08-2015, 12:25 AM
I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing antidepressants.

Fetique
02-08-2015, 11:01 AM
I'm going to the party, and I'm bringing Urine.

Alexis Rune
02-08-2015, 06:38 PM
I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing pantyhose.

Clerisyberry
02-08-2015, 06:39 PM
I'm going to a party at KJ's house and I'm bringing a hawt model!

M.G
02-08-2015, 07:01 PM
I am going to a party at KJ's house and I am bringing a portable DVD player xD

Komodo Jones
02-08-2015, 10:17 PM
So tired, which is unusual I still have some things to respond to and whatnot so, so maybe not a lot of quirky comments on my part. Lets' get to it.

tallguy2241-antidepressants...how sad:(
Alexis Rune-pantyhose, you know slave I am never surprised by what you propose to bring and I know exactly where you mind is when you say these things.
Clerisyberry-hawt model. This girl needs to get into my party!
M.G.-portable DVD player

Komodo Jones-camera
Fetique-urine of course you would use something that I clearly do not want at my party Never thought about that possibility...ewww

OK votes reset, pattern the same. I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and I am bringing some dice dares.

M.G
02-08-2015, 11:56 PM
I am going to the party at Komodo Jones' house and I am bringing a futon ;)

Clerisyberry
02-08-2015, 11:59 PM
I'm going to a party at KJ's house and I'm bringing Mega Lopunny, only the hottest in Pokemon bestiality!

Still can't figure it out :x

Fetique
02-09-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm going to KJ's party, and I'm bringing Windows. (the physical thing, not the OS)

Komodo Jones
02-09-2015, 10:25 PM
OK heads up people as I may very well be out of it for the next couple days. Some people know why, but I shall try to keep a level head even though I'm on an emotional roller coaster right now. Anyway here are the results:

Clerisyberry-Mega Lopunny. You know I enjoy Pokémon but that's not going to help you get into my party. C'mon Clerisy figure it out as I really want you at my party, even though you'd get an invite anyway but I know you can do it.
Fetique-Windows. Maybe I'm not inviting you because you insisted on bringing urine yesterday, but more than likely it's because you strayed outside the pattern.

Komodo Jones-some dice dares
M.G.-futon. M.G. Congratulations, you write awesome blog entries, glad you're going to be there.

OK votes reset, pattern stays the same and let's see. OK to convince ClerisyBerry to try extra hard because I really want her at my party I am going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I am bringing a Ninetales! Yeah that beautiful Pokémon is going to be at my party, and was a Pokémon I used in my OmegaRuby team with the ability Drought. Not that anyone cares but just a freebie there.

M.G
02-10-2015, 04:17 AM
I am going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I am bringing Naruto DVDs.

Fetique
02-10-2015, 06:41 PM
No clue whatsoever. Checked through the right and wrong ones, can't see the pattern. Is it something with the words themselves, or is it a certain category of words? (like fruits, furniture, stuff)

Anyway, I'm insisting on going to your damned party, and I'm bringing (the) Solution.

Clerisyberry
02-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Ahaha, did the same thing Fetigue. Wrote down all the correct answers, and the usernames. Still can't figure it out. This one be difficult!

I'm going to a party at KJ's house and I'm bringing a "Fluffy Fox Tail Butt Plug"!

Komodo Jones
02-10-2015, 10:59 PM
OK people are getting frustrated it seems, so I will be giving some very ambiguous non-specific hints.

Not going to KJ's Party
M.G.-Naruto DVD's
Fetique-solution
ClerisyBerry-Fluffy Fox Tail Butt Plug. I hope neither your nor An_Jon kicks my ass for saying this but I wouldn't mind seeing that...unfortunately it's not getting into my party

Going to KJ"s Party
Komodo Jones-Ninetales...I'm all alone again:(

Votes reset, pattern remains the same. For those of you who have looked at every word that has been able to get into the party, I encourage you to look again as there should be a pretty obvious pattern emerge if you look at it enough. And for the one person who has actually SENT me a guess, you're on the right track, but you're not right. That's all I'm giving you I'm going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I'm bringing Mila Kunis, she just doesn't know it yet. I wish...

Alexis Rune
02-11-2015, 01:53 PM
I am going to a party at Komodo Jones' house and I am bringing Goran Ivanesevic!

Fetique
02-11-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm going to KJ's party, and I'm bringing my frustration. Wait, that's wrong. Sorry. I'm bringing water.

Clerisyberry
02-11-2015, 06:55 PM
I'm going to a party at KJ's house and I'm bringing a Ruler. Cuz you never know how many things need to be measured at these parties.

Komodo Jones
02-11-2015, 10:38 PM
So some people are still playing and I have good news and bad news. The good news, in the first time of the very brief history of this game, everyone who has played has been allowed to come to my party, me with Mila Kunis, Alexis Rune with Goran Ivanesevic, Fetique with water (finally we can put out that fire I brought when I first started this, and finally ClerisyBerry with a ruler! The bad news is, that someone has figured out the pattern and my reign as first puzzle master is over. So some of you may have made blind guesses and may be wondering what the pattern was. Well I can tell you one thing if I said I was bringing bananas this puzzle would have probably been over a lot sooner. But, I don't like bananas and I don't like to make things easy. So what is the word banana known for? It is one of a few words where there are no two consecutive vowels or consonants together, and that was the pattern that I had established. Your word or phrase had to follow either a CVCV or VCVC format. Both the words water and ruler were CVCVC so they worked. Mila Kunis was CVCVCVCVC so that worked. And I'm not even going to try to type out Alexis' response, but you get the idea.

So who is the new puzzle master, well you may suspect foul play but I can assure you this right was earned legitimately. The next puzzle master is my slave Alexis Rune. She found out the pattern pretty early on, practically on day three of this whole endeavor, but she didn't have it completely right. She said that the pattern was ever other letter was a vowel but if you use the word radio or Mario both being CVCVV format, it doesn't work. It was only later that she was able to get it from what I said last night that the person who had guessed was on the right track. So Alexis Rune will have a new pattern for you to test your brain power and powers of deduction. However, I will not be participating, not because I'm a sore loser but because I'm not a cheater. I know Alexis' pattern and I asked her this because if her pattern is not solved by this weekend, I will be keeping tabs on who is going and who is not going as she has plans this weekend, which I will not divulge what they are. And she will take back the reins on Sunday/Monday when she becomes more available. However, if you have a guess as to what her pattern is you still need to pm her, as she will still be taking care of that.

Now I realize I may have already said this but if I was truly holding a party at my house and you were close enough to attend it, the only thing you would need to bring is your sweet self, because I don't turn people away from having a good time unless you're a jerk, and while there were frustrations during this first week I think you all had a good time anyway, or at least I hope you did. So next time I hold a party at my house, you're all invited as you're all awesome! I wish you the best of luck in the next pattern and let's keep this thread going. All votes reset, pattern changed...

Clerisyberry
02-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Wooo! :D Go Alexis! Your last answer to the puzzle actually helped me out in picking my last answer...even though I'm not sure who or what a "Goran Ivanesevic" is. I suppose I'll google it eventually.

I look forward to bum rushing your puzzle! I'm determined to figure it out!

Alexis Rune
02-12-2015, 03:46 AM
The next round and pattern has begun!

I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing Ice Cream!

Fetique
02-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Why, then I'll bring chocolate cake.

M.G
02-12-2015, 06:48 AM
I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing fried Ice Cream :D

wewhoare
02-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Why not? I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing Old Droid. You know, C-3PO type.

Clerisyberry
02-12-2015, 03:10 PM
I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing Low Fat Greek Yoghurt! Gotta have somethin' for the thighs. :D

Alexis Rune
02-13-2015, 05:35 AM
Unfortunately nobody gets to join me at Charlie Fromage's to help me eat all of this ice cream!

I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing icing topped cup-cakes.

Fetique
02-13-2015, 06:55 AM
Hmm. What to bring. I'm bringing Ice cubes then.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-13-2015, 11:38 AM
i've been following this thread, haven't made any guesses yet though. So...

i am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and i am bringing iridescent condoms.

wewhoare
02-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Maybe the Droid was too old after all. I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing ice bucket for Fetique's Ice cubes.

Clerisyberry
02-13-2015, 03:18 PM
I'm going to a party at Charlie Fromage's house and I'm bringing a "Carrot Cake". It's a cake trying to be healthy. How adorable!

Komodo Jones
02-13-2015, 10:08 PM
Hello everybody, I'm back by unpopular demand and am taking over for Alexis as she has plans this weekend, so for today and tomorrow I will be letting you know who is going to the party at Charlie Fromage's and who isn't. As I've said before, I already know what Alexis' pattern is which is why I am not competing in this particular challenge. Alexis will take control of this challenge back on Monday.

Not Going to the Party at Charlie Fromage's
inferiorwhiteboi- iridescent condoms
wewhoare-ice bucket
Clerisyberry-carrot cake

Going to the Party at Charlie Fromage's
Alexis Rune-icing topped cupcakes
And congratulations to Fetique-who gets to come by bringing ice cubes

Anyway, all votes are reset and the pattern stays the same.

I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing Oreos, Double Stuf. Mmmmm.

Alexis Rune
02-14-2015, 03:52 AM
I am going to a party and I am bringing Iron Man! I'm happy to be able to join the party, wasn't sure I could today, and it would be awesome to have Iron Man there!

Fetique
02-14-2015, 02:28 PM
Going to Charlie Fromage's, and bringing Alan Gregory II.

He's a pretty cool guy, promise.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Going to Charlie Fromage's, and bringing Christina Aguilera.

wewhoare
02-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Going to Charlie Fromage's, and bringing Iris Flower. The Iron Man definitely needs one to decorate his battlesuit, doesn't he? :D

Clerisyberry
02-14-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm going to a party at Charlie Fromage's house, and I'm bringing An_Jon. Surely he'd want to meet Iron man.

Komodo Jones
02-14-2015, 10:22 PM
I guess I'm going to make things simple again, as Alexis has in the past, even though she hasn't told me to. My V0day was rather uneventful but I have survived and as such my emotions should start boiling down to a less unstable point, but that is not what this thread is about is it. I'll leave my personal problems to those people who I talk to it about.

Well despite yesterday the only people going to the party at Charlie Fromage's are me and my slave even though Clerisyberry I'm sure if you did bring your Dom to a party at Charlie Fromage's you'd probably be fine. So here's who's going:
Alexis Rune-Iron Man (a.k.a. Tony Stark) Just added the real alias for fun.
Komodo Jones-Oreos, Double Stuf

Also as a side note, one person has attempted to guess the pattern...and they did not succeed. Remember, Alexis Rune came up with this pattern so please pm her if you would like to wager a guess. You can find a link to her profile in my signature, or you can just wade around this thread her name is on here enough. The updating SHOULD be back in her hands again by tomorrow. However, I may still be doing this but I still will not be competing. We'll just have to wait and see.

All votes reset, pattern remains the same.

I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter gourmet popping corn. :p

Alexis Rune
02-15-2015, 04:34 AM
I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing Inspector Gadget!

Alexis Rune
02-15-2015, 04:36 AM
I'll give a hint to anybody that pm's me why I chose to have my party at Charlie Fromage's!

Fetique
02-15-2015, 09:54 AM
I'm bringing Tea to Charlie Fromage's.

wewhoare
02-15-2015, 02:35 PM
I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing Uncanny Delicate Kitten. Such a subtle creature!

Clerisyberry
02-15-2015, 02:56 PM
I'm going to a part of Charlie Fromage's and I'm bringing Sweets.

I tried googling Charlie Fromage, and I wasn't successful in my results. :( Stumped.

Alexis Rune
02-16-2015, 03:20 AM
Clerisyberry gets to join Master Komodo Jones and I at the party!
Sorry Fetique and wewhoare, you don't get to go this time.

I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing instant mashed potatoes! I like mashed potatoes, and oddly enough, I prefer a good instant brand (Hungry Jack is my favorite!) to real mashed potatoes. For a party, I'd probably mix in some bacon chunks. :D

hotlot18
02-16-2015, 05:33 AM
I am going to the party at Charlie Fromage's and bringing some Lillies, to brighten the place up a little bit.

Clerisyberry
02-16-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm going to a part at Charlie Fromage's house, and I'm bringing Beefsteak.

I should probably start writing down the correct answers xD

wewhoare
02-17-2015, 12:35 AM
I am going to a party at Charlie Fromage's and I am bringing Cocoa Cookies Packet.

Alexis Rune
02-17-2015, 06:17 AM
Today, I am again going to the party by myself :(

Congrats to Fetique for correctly identifying the pattern!
The pattern was that the word had to start with the middle letter of the person's user name, ignoring all non-letters!. So AlexisRune has 10 letters, so the 5th letter, 'i', would be the start of all of my items. If you had an odd number, the middle letter was better defined, of course.

Charlie Fromage, by the way, is Chuck-E Cheese, a great place to have a party!! :D

Fetique will begin the new pattern today!

Fetique
02-17-2015, 07:42 AM
Thank you Alexis!

Now, for the next party, we'll be going to an underwater base. I like the view.

I'm expecting you to guess this next pattern pretty quickly, but lets see.

So, I'll start by bringing Lemonade. Tastes pretty good.

Komodo Jones
02-17-2015, 07:52 AM
So I actually get to compete, and once again congratulations to Fetique.

I'm going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing Krackle. It's a candy bar made my Hershey's, that's pretty good and I'll bring enough for everybody.

hotlot18
02-17-2015, 09:22 AM
I am going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing a Bikini (would be a good idea really)!

Alexis Rune
02-17-2015, 09:41 AM
I am going to a party in an underwater base and I am bringing absinthe. ;)

wewhoare
02-17-2015, 11:20 AM
My congratulations to Fetique, whos guess gave me a valuable reminder of the importance of latitude.

I'm going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing Clearance. I'm not sure the access is free, so I hope my clearance would be able to get me there. :D

Fetique
02-18-2015, 08:23 AM
Unfortunately, I'm all alone. :(

Going:

Fetique - Lemonade

Not going:

Komodo Jones - Krackle
Hotlot18 - Bikini
Alexis Rune - Absinthe
Wewhoare - Clearance (you need the super secret password to go)

Today, I'll bring some 'Construction workers', one of the windows needs to be replaced, and being underwater I can't really do that myself. :)

Komodo Jones
02-18-2015, 08:33 AM
There goes my original guess, and although I'm not entirely sure if that would suffice, I'm going to use this anyway. I'm going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing Gil, a currency that can be found in most RPG's especially the Final Fantasy series.

Alexis Rune
02-18-2015, 09:06 AM
I am going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing pizza!

hotlot18
02-18-2015, 09:58 AM
I am going to a party at an underwater base and bringing alcohol.

wewhoare
02-19-2015, 06:09 AM
I'm going to a party at an underwater base, trying the password "Patience". And bringing sweets, although they can not be used for passage since I've chosen the password already.

Fetique
02-19-2015, 06:51 AM
Yay, Alexis joins me! I was getting tired of looking at all these fish without something to eat. I'm hoping its not fish pizza though, I don't want to scare them.

Going:

Fetique - Construction Workers
Alexis Rune - Pizza

Not going:

Komodo Jones - Gil
Wewhoare - Patience? Well, sweets doesn't work either anyway, I'll give you a freebie this time.
Hotlot18 - Alcohol (sorry, I forgot to add you :()

Also, I'm bringing a 'Portal to another realm'

Alexis Rune
02-19-2015, 09:16 AM
YAY! So glad I got to go to the last one, lets try again :D

I am going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing pizza! (Yes, I'm bringing the same thing again, I really like want to go!!!)

hotlot18
02-19-2015, 04:18 PM
Not sure if I got to go last time but guessing not:

Anyway, lets see if I can go again:
I am going to a party at an underwater base and bringing dice (to play a game)

Fetique
02-20-2015, 06:36 AM
Alexis, I'm unsure whether this is some super secret strategy that you expect to crack the super secret password, or you really like watching fish with an insane person. Either way, I'm enjoying your company!

Also, it seems I completely lost myself last time. I forgot to add hotlot18's guess to the list, and I forgot to bring something myself :confused:

Edited the previous post, there you go.

Going:
Fetique - Portal to another realm
Alexis Rune - Pizza!

Not going:
Hotlot18 - Dice

I'm going to a part at an underwater base, and I'm bringing 'Letters'. The characters, not the mail. Just to avoid confusion.

Alexis Rune
02-20-2015, 07:25 AM
I am going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing popsicles!

Komodo Jones
02-20-2015, 10:05 AM
Hence why I didn't guess yesterday as I had nothing to go off of, I do have another speculation though. I am hoping to go to a party an underwater base and I am bringing a quarter. If we get really bored we can use it for coin-flipping dares or something of the like.

hotlot18
02-20-2015, 11:47 AM
I am really stuck on this one. Can't seem to work it out. Anyway, I am going to still attempt however you havn't put a guess on for today either.

I am 'wanting' to go to a party at the underwater base and I am bringing a paper plate. (To put the pizza on)

wewhoare
02-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Oh, I missed one turn. My bad. :(

Here goes another guess:
I'm going to a party at an underwater base, trying the password "beef".
Let's make a roastbeef, shall we?

Fetique
02-20-2015, 03:04 PM
Anyway, I am going to still attempt however you havn't put a guess on for today either.

I don't know what I'm doing. Edited the post to contain a new guess.

hotlot18
02-20-2015, 03:35 PM
I don't know what I'm doing. Edited the post to contain a new guess.

Its okay, I didn't mean it in a bad way at all: to be honest with you, neither do I. Its only a bit of fun after all.

Anyway, good pattern, you have got me stuck.

Fetique
02-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Its okay, I didn't mean it in a bad way at all: to be honest with you, neither do I. Its only a bit of fun after all.

Anyway, good pattern, you have got me stuck.

I'm glad. I was honestly expecting the pattern to be guessed by now, but I guess I overestimated you guys :p

Just kidding, I know you're intelligent

inflamio
02-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Ok, I just found this thread, it's amazing

I'm going to an underwater base and I'm bringing a DVD player

Komodo Jones
02-20-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm glad. I was honestly expecting the pattern to be guessed by now

Just remember what you said to me when I started the first pattern :D Anyway, I keep on trying to find similarities between the things said and you keep on shutting my correlations down.

Fetique
02-21-2015, 03:27 AM
Just remember what you said to me when I started the first pattern :D

Ooh, yea. Good point. Well, you guys still aren't so lost you need a hint. So I'll just continue doing my thing :D

Going:
Fetique - Letters
Wewhoare - Beef (yay, I remain accompanied)

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Popsicles
Komodo Jones - Quarter
Hotlot18 - Paper plate
Inflamio - DVD Player (a new player has arrived!)

I'm going to an underwater base, and I'm bringing the city 'Budapest'. It's part of my evil mastermind plan to remove certain cities off of the map. MUAHAHA, IT'S IN MY BASE NOW!

Alexis Rune
02-21-2015, 04:43 AM
I am going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing lipstick!

wewhoare
02-21-2015, 06:56 AM
OK, I've been on your base once, Fetique, I finally got there. Even then something felt wrong about it. But when I returned - Budapest was missing! My suspicions are growing stronger!

So I'm going to a party at an underwater base and I am bringing a "Cop". Yeah, a police officer. Hide everyone guilty!

Komodo Jones
02-21-2015, 04:38 PM
I thought about it and then said no but I'm going to go with it anyway, I am going to attempt to go to a party and underwater base and I'm bringing a goat. Why...why not?

Fetique
02-22-2015, 03:26 AM
Thought I'd post a bit earlier today, so here we go.

CONGRATULATIONS to Wewhoare, for guessing the pattern. My base was reported to the authorities and now we can't party down there anymore, good job :mad:

Anyway, the pattern this time was for the last two letters to be alphabetically consecutive. Example: Cop, ...l m n O P q r s t... Pizza worked too because Z is the last letter of the alphabet, and A is the first, so it wraps around and bites its own tail.

wewhoare
02-22-2015, 04:51 AM
Thank you Fetique!

Sorry for closing your base, but a new branch of the Occult Defense Directorate is opening and they'll need all of you to protect the innocents.

There is a party there to celebrate the opening of the new branch, hope everybody will be able to come.

I'll start: I'm going to the party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing Ankylosaur. Dinosaurs are not for the streets of modern cities, right? And it'll add to the mood of the party.

Alexis Rune
02-22-2015, 05:28 AM
Well done wewhoare!!

I'm going to the party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing Ankylosaur. You can never have enough dinosaurs at a party!

inflamio
02-22-2015, 05:35 AM
Congratz werehoare

I'm going to the party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing nothing, I can't think what to bring but I really want to come!

Komodo Jones
02-22-2015, 09:52 AM
It didn't work yesterday, and congratulations Fetique for making us all look stupid:D It was a good pattern and much like mine when it was revealed it was super obvious.

Well it didn't work yesterday but I am going to try to go to the party at the Occult Defence Directorate and I am going to be bringing a goat. Way too many of those creatures are being harmed by those La Chupacabras out there.

Fetique
02-22-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm going to the party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing a 'spooky ghost'. That'll liven up the party ;)

wewhoare
02-23-2015, 02:29 AM
OK, today I'm posting earlier because tomorrow I'll have to post this time either.

Going:

Wewhoare - Ankylosaur
Alexis Rune - Ankylosaur (the Directorate personnel had troubles looking after two dinosaurs due to the shortage of staff in this new branch but they coped well after all)

Not going:

Inflamio - Nothing (This ... thing? ... is too dangerous to store in a newly opened small town branch)
Komodo Jones - Goat (No La Chupacabras were detected in the area)
Fetique - Spooky Ghost (The staff appreciates only bringing dovelike, non-hazardous, both in heart and in appearance ghosts)

Well, the opening party is over, but do not worry, they hold parties every Friday evening - they are looking for potential recruits on them.
So it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Hammer. A nasty curse lies on it, I hope they will be able to break the spell.

Alexis Rune
02-23-2015, 03:36 AM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Hammerhead Shark. The last base was underwater and I forgot to take the opportunity to bring a shark. I will have to make due with this ODD branch party. :)

Komodo Jones
02-23-2015, 08:38 AM
I'll wager a guess even though my slave's guess didn't really provide me with any new information...cheap trick Alexis. I'm going to attempt to go to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate and I'm bringing Banjo-Kazooie. A truly wonderful gem of a game originally for the N64 and since there are monsters to beat and the main villain is a witch who specializes in the occult it will be a great training exercise.

Fetique
02-23-2015, 10:43 AM
Well I've got no clue so far. I guess I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate's new branch, and I'm bringing an Anti-Matter Annihilation Device.

wewhoare
02-24-2015, 01:25 AM
Well, I have to post even earlier then I thought today.

Going:
Wewhoare - Hammer

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Hammerhead Shark (Why on Earth that had to be exactly Hammerhead Shark? Not a White one? Or some other?)
Komodo Jones - Banjo-Kazooie (This is considered to be two different words)
Fetique - Anti-Matter Annihilation Device. (And here - as one word)

So it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Dazed Lycanthrope. That was quite a fight - but now he is my captive.

Komodo Jones
02-24-2015, 08:15 AM
I may sense a pattern but I may be on the wrong track but I am going to try and go to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate new branch and I am bringing a sewer gator. A lot of people think these gigantic behemoths were myths, but I guess they were wrong.

Alexis Rune
02-24-2015, 11:31 AM
I am going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate new branch and I am bringing a double ended dildo.

Fetique
02-24-2015, 02:54 PM
I don't bother trying to figure out the pattern just yet. Been too lazy after the last one. So I'll just guess some random stuff.

I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing a 'time machine'.

wewhoare
02-25-2015, 06:58 AM
Sorry for the late reply, couldn't be online. So:

Going:
Wewhoare - Dazed Lycanthrope

Not going:
Komodo Jones - Sewer Gator (Maybe in big cities - but we have only a small town ...)
Alexis Rune - Double Ended Dildo (Not that kind of party ... ;))
Fetique - Time Machine (Destroy it!!! Now, or we are all doomed!!!)

So it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Gray Lady. A friendly ghost.

Komodo Jones
02-25-2015, 11:13 AM
I still got nothing so I guess I might as well try and gather some more clues. Going with theme I am going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate on a Friday and I am bring La Llorona.

Fetique
02-25-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm going to the party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing 'beef jerky'. Yea.

wewhoare
02-26-2015, 06:08 AM
This time:

Going:
Wewhoare - Gray Lady

Not going:
Komodo Jones - La Llorona (The Rapid Response Team from the Directorate main base suddenly appears and arrests you both. A great success - La Llorona is finally catched! But this prevents you from going to the party. :()
Fetique - Beef Jerky (Sorry, the staff is still too paranoid after the Time Machine. Besides, they have more juicy meat meals ready.)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing Many Pizzas. Even occult cops love pizzas.

Thanks to Komodo Jones and his visitor message on topic of the thread, I suppose it's time to give some hints.
Hint: Within the previous failed guesses some were better then the others - look for the responses from the staff in brackets.
Hint: The longer the word is the more responsible it is for proper following the pattern.
Hint: Some people can not see the beauty without some symmetry.

Alexis Rune
02-26-2015, 05:21 PM
I'm going to the party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing Neil Armstrong's Putty.

Fetique
02-27-2015, 06:28 AM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing Cheese.

wewhoare
02-27-2015, 12:53 PM
Well, I waited for some time to see the guess of Komodo Jones, but I can't wait longer. So:

Going:
Wewhoare - Many Pizzas

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Neil Armstrong's Putty (Yeah, that's a famous Putty. Good that you managed to find exactly that Putty. That's why it's place is in a museum, not at our party)
Fetique - Cheese (No, no, no. We can't risk attracting anthropophagi mice)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Mummy. Egypt-style party!

Alexis Rune
02-27-2015, 12:59 PM
I am going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a lazer pointer.

Fetique
02-27-2015, 02:46 PM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing a 'kg of dark matter'. This will surely cause some trouble >: D

wewhoare
02-28-2015, 12:09 PM
This turn:

Going:
Wewhoare - Mummy

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Lazer Pointer (Just a pointer? Laser assault rifle might have been more impressive, you know ...)
Fetique - Kg Of Dark Matter (No. We are not interested. No. Who do you think we are here, physicists?)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Lazer. The real thing that can kill monsters.

A hint: zzzz-z. *bees buzzing*

Alexis Rune
03-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Ok, I want to figure this out.

I am going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a boomerang.

wewhoare
03-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Nice to see you again here.

Going:
Wewhoare - Lazer

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Boomerang (No way, the branch director has a "boomerangophobia" after one nasty episode in Australia)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Honeysuckle. As an ingredient for potions.

Alexis Rune
03-05-2015, 11:13 AM
I am going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing Motaki.

Fetique
03-05-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm going to the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing 'more people to solve this darned puzzle'.

Komodo Jones
03-05-2015, 01:56 PM
It's Friday I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate and I am bringing Princess Peach. Don't think she's too scary and why she would need to be going; watch the latest Game Theory and get back to me.

wewhoare
03-06-2015, 12:33 PM
OK, new turn. Good to see everybody back.

Going:
Wewhoare - Honeysuckle

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Motaki (It would have been nice. But no, she is not going to go)
Fetique - More People To Solve This Darned Puzzle (Even 26 wouldn't be enough ;))
Komodo Jones - Princess Peach (Staged kidnapping and all that crazy stuff? On the government money? Seriously?)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Deuce Kob's Horn. The demon itself escaped though. Be warned, it is still somewhere out there in the night.

"With our darned job, dealing with unspeakable eldritch horrors regularly, make sure you have a mental anchor to help you to stay sane. Be it a song, a favorite saying or something else. Hell, I once knew a guy who had kept his sanity hooking for the fact that 2+2=4. Poor bastard, was eaten alive by ravenous animated mannequins one year after." - A Directorate veteran to a newbie.

Komodo Jones
03-06-2015, 01:46 PM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate and I am bringing "A Smashing Soundtrack." This is a Club Nintendo exclusive CD so even if I don't get into the party I still have two awesome CD's to listen to as I drive home. And no what Princess Peach is a lot deeper than staged kidnapping.

wewhoare
03-06-2015, 01:58 PM
... And no what Princess Peach is a lot deeper than staged kidnapping.
I suppose you are right. Didn't want to go deeper though, after hearing about P. P. the very first time today. So I just commented on a phrase from the video for this thread.

Alexis Rune
03-06-2015, 02:31 PM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing a thumb tack.

Fetique
03-06-2015, 05:41 PM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing 'bottled happiness'. No, it's not alcohol, it's actual happiness in liquid form.

wewhoare
03-07-2015, 11:56 AM
OK, this time:

Going:
Wewhoare - Deuce Kob's Horn

Not going:
Komodo Jones - Smashing Soundtrack (The old security guy watches you grimly for 10 long minutes, mutters to himself "Coincidence or not? Not enough though, not enough ..." and sends you away without another word)
Alexis Rune - Thumb Tack (We don't use thumb tacks in our organization. Bad omen)
Fetique - Bottled Happiness (The branch staff redirects you to help miserable people all over the town)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Waxberry. For another potion.

Alexis Rune
03-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing Jolly Ranchers.

Fetique
03-07-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing a 'fire hydrant'. It's been doing some weird stuff recently.

wewhoare
03-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Going:
Wewhoare - Waxberry

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Jolly Ranchers (Everything else would be good, probably. But candies - candies are forbidden)
Fetique - Fire Hydrant (Thanks for contacting us. We will call you after doing some research about it ...)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Curlew.

Fetique
03-08-2015, 11:52 AM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing another 'waxberry'. You can never have too many.

Alexis Rune
03-09-2015, 01:07 PM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing snakes!

wewhoare
03-11-2015, 05:06 AM
Sorry for absense, was busy IRL. Here we go:

Going:
Wewhoare - Curlew
Fetique - Waxberry

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Snakes (Snakes? What are they for on a party?)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Koan.

Alexis Rune
03-12-2015, 03:58 PM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Komodo Dragon.

Fetique
03-12-2015, 05:11 PM
I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bring an 'ukulele'.

wewhoare
03-13-2015, 12:19 PM
Again, I have to apologize for not responding in time, again real life interferes. So, this time:

Going:
Wewhoare - Koan
And, to my delight,
Fetique - Ukulele

Not going:
Alexis Rune - Komodo Dragon (Sorry, but what would we do with it?)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing a Yakuza. The dude wants a consultation on the paranormal topic.

Fetique
03-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Yay, I got past the security!

This time, I'm going to a party at the Occult Defense Directorate, and I'm bringing 'tea'. (I think I've brought tea before, but I don't think it was to the ODD. Maybe it was, I don't bother checking)

wewhoare
03-17-2015, 01:28 AM
OK, so:

Going:
Wewhoare - Yakuza

Not going:
Fetique - Tea (Every season has it's own drinks, so we believe. Tea is for winter, not for spring)

Well, it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing Three Ukuleles. Three, this number is important in several ways, actually. One doesn't get to join our parties without respect to the number three.

TheMan321
07-30-2015, 04:24 PM
it's Friday and I'm going to a party at the Occult Defence Directorate new branch and I am bringing blue barrys

wewhoare
09-02-2015, 02:46 AM
I feel compelled to "unlock" this thread after returning from pretty long absence by revealing my pattern, so here it is:

In order to be accepted, each word, for every three letters in it, must contain a pair of such letters, that sum of their numbers in the alphabet is equal to 26, with one letter - "z" - as an exception cause this letter doesn't need a partner. For example: Thr.ee Uku.lel.es, Daz.ed Lyc.ant.hro.pe - and so on. Hence, "blue barrys" will not work here.

New pattern can be started by anyone who wishes to revive the thread now.

Fetique
09-02-2015, 08:27 AM
I don't see why not! I really enjoyed this game.

In that case, I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Rubik's Cube.

wewhoare
09-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Then, I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing some Rubies.

Fetique
09-03-2015, 08:54 AM
You and me I guess.

Going: Me (Rubik's Cube)

Not going: Wewhoare (Rubies)

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Rattle.

wewhoare
09-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Indeed.

OK, nice trap. Next try:
I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Rabble. Let's help few homeless people a bit.

Fetique
09-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Hehehe, glad you liked it.

Going:

Everyone! (yay)

Fetique - Rattle
Wewhoare - Rabble

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Riddle!

wewhoare
09-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Cool, I managed to go to the party!
Another one is soon, so:

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Recipe. I would like to make an exchange with the party cook. :)

Fetique
09-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Sry, I forgot to post yesterday.

So:

Going:

Fetique - Riddle
Wewhoare - Recipe

Time to throw you under the bus!

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Banana.

wewhoare
09-08-2015, 06:29 AM
Oh, that was really dangerous. I had to use all of my training from the Occult Defence Directorate to get away from the bus unharmed. :D

But again, cheerful and smiling, I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Bullet.
My lucky talisman from ODD.

Fetique
09-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Hehehe, nice dodge.

Going:

Fetique - Banana

Not Going:

Wewhoare - Bullet

You can't go bringing weaponry to a party, even if it's just a single bullet!

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing an Apple.

wewhoare
09-09-2015, 02:01 AM
The party security service guys are very good, it seems. They spotted my bullet so easily. :(

OK, OK, no more weaponry to a party.
I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Vizsla. The dog is very friendly, I must say.

Fetique
09-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Going:

Fetique - Apple
Wewhoare - Vizla

Doing better I see.

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing some Confetti!

wewhoare
09-10-2015, 12:33 AM
Yoda speech I sense.

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Ruby.
Where many couldn't pass, one would sneak unnoticed.

Fetique
09-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Yoda speech intending I wasn't.

Going:

Fetique - Confetti
Wewhoare - Ruby

I sense you're getting closer to the answer. Hopefully this will mess with you a little!

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing an Orangutang.

wewhoare
09-11-2015, 04:08 AM
Yet, darkens my sight a shroud of darkness still.
To a thread revival party going I am. A Cat bringing I am.

Fetique
09-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Going:

Fetique - Orangutang

Not Going:

Wewhoare - Cat

You'd better start using some of those brain cells ;)

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing an Instrument.

wewhoare
09-12-2015, 02:07 AM
Nah, man. They went on vacation for few days, just the day before yesterday. :(

While waiting for them to return:
I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Ruble.

Fetique
09-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Aww, I hope they come back soon!

Going:

Fetique - Instrument
Wewhoare - Ruble

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a copy of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!

It's a pretty good book.

wewhoare
09-22-2015, 01:16 PM
No, they only say "just one more IRL issue". :(

So, to keep the ashes warm:
I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing few Ghosts.
Maybe they will stay after the party and spy something useful
about the security.

Fetique
09-22-2015, 02:27 PM
Going:

Fetique - The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

Not Going:

Wewhoare - Ghosts

Ooooh, so spooooooky! Hopefully they won't mind me bringing a Zombie too.

wewhoare
09-23-2015, 04:29 AM
Oh! Here it is!
Security would have banned a whole crowd of zombies, wouldn't they?
So, I'm trying again, but with only one Ghost this time.

Fetique
09-23-2015, 08:38 AM
Security would indeed ban a whole crowd of Zombies, but that doesn't mean bringing only a single ghost will work! The rule is only one undead at a time!

Going:

Fetique - Zombie

Not Going:

Wewhoare - Ghost

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Pool Noodle.

wewhoare
09-26-2015, 02:06 PM
"Heh, if you have no new ideas yet - collect more data!" - saying to myself.

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing a Rifle. :D

Fetique
09-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Not sure why, but security decided that a Bullet wasn't okay, but an entire Rifle is. I need to find a new head of security.

Going:

Fetique - Pool Noodle
Wewhoare - Rifle

I'm going to a thread revival party, and I'm bringing ALL THE DATA! (bringing Data.)