PDA

View Full Version : tits need torturing, help me.

Mermaidx3
02-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Hi, I'm a sub and my Dom doesn't torture me. (he is still new) But I need it so. Can you help me?

LPV
02-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Tie each tit up as tightly as you can. Put clothes pins on each nipple. Stay like this for as long as you can. Please report back.

Duster623
02-05-2015, 02:11 PM
ok similar to prevous post. I want you to tie your tits up. then I want you to find a hanger and 2 clothes pins and some rope or something to tie the clothes pins to the hanger. take and put the clothes pins on each nipple. do 15 jumping jacks. if you take it off befor you do them you must email me for a punishment. if you make it to the end then take them off then grab each tit and squeeze. and then smack each one 20 times with a ruler. put that clothes pin / hanger back on your tits and then hang something like a shoe from the hook. simply touch you toes 10 times with it hanging. if you have to remove it message me for a punishment. if you passed here is your reward. more titty punishment lol. honestly your reward is to go to your master and ask him if you get a reward or if you should message me for more or harder punishments

inferiorwhiteboi
02-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Any chance you could let everybody know what toys or usual 'household' type implements are available?

In the meantime, how about you pinch each nipple 50 times, while pulling on your nipples as HARD as you can.

Also, if you don't own a tackbra, maybe you could get the supplies to make one. Those things are wonderful for torturing tits.

onipran
02-05-2015, 05:46 PM
You will need:
- 6 clamps with 1 feet string attached with each of them
- Two candles
- Paddle
Put three clamps on each of the tit (on nipple and either sides of it)
Now tie the strings with something so that the tits remain parallel position with the floor.
Now light the candles and let the wax fall on the boobs, Cover the whole tits with wax and finish the whole candle.
After that, start padding the tits until all the wax removed. Then put sauce on spanked tits.
If possible I would like to personally enjoy it on cam :D