PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing University

broseph147
02-03-2015, 12:59 PM
This thread was inspired by JPS's popular "School of Crossdressing"

READ THIS FIRST!!!!!
-- Every Sunday (starting 2/8) I will post the assignments for each class for students to complete that week.
-- TO SIGN UP: You must post here with what classes you signed up for, and detailing your prerequisite experience if you have one.
-- You will have to do at least one assignment and post a report what occurred here in this thread.
-- Those who do not will receive demerit points, and will have to do punishments to remove those. 3 demerit points = dropped from class.
-- You may drop or add any class you'd like after you start it
-- Whenever you complete an assignment, you get points. YOU MAY ONLY GET POINTS FOR CLASSES IN WHICH YOU ARE ENROLLED! They will be listed next to the assignment. Since this is a shorter week, these will not be due until 2/15. Bonus points may be awarded for fun and entertaining reports! Now for the fun stuff...

Classes - You can enroll is as many classes as you want. I only ask you do a minimum of one non-elective.

Crossdressing 101 - Intro into Crossdressing!

Necessary materials

1 - bra, panty, skirt, and top. They do not have to be yours.

Description - Welcome to Intro to Crossdressing! This course is designed for those new or curious about crossdressing. There is no risk involved, and all dares will be private. If you are borrowing clothes, please remember EXACTLY how the clothes were beforehand. Free advice: dirty clothes are harder to notice difference to. Make sure you are lone and paying attention to your surroundings. Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - None

Assignments

1. 2 points - Find a pair of panties, and wear them in 5 rooms
2. 2 points - Find a pair of panties and a bra. Wear them under your clothes while you listen to your 3 favorite songs.
3. 2 points - Wear panties, a bra, skirt, and a top for 5 minutes around your house. No male clothing.

Crossdressing 201 - Learning to Take the Risk

Necessary materials

1 - bras, panties, skirts, and tops. Note the plurals. They do not have to be yours.

Description
Welcome to Learning to Take the Risk! This course is designed for those who are comfortable in women's clothing in very private, but not in situations where there is a decent risk of being seen or caught. If you are not are unsure you are ready for semi-public or hidden public dares, but like crossdressing, this course is for you! Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - Dress fully like a girl and be in front of an open window for two minutes. You don't have to awkwardly stand starting out, but be visible from the outside. If you can complete this, you can do this class!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a bra, panties, skirt, and a top in every room of your residence with windows open. Stay in each room for a minimum of 30 seconds.
2. 2 points - Wear panties underneath your normal underwear and go check your mail or some other simple outside chore that last maybe 1 minute.
3. 2 points - Order some sort of food, and answer the door wearing panties and a bra underneath your normal clothes.

Crossdressing 301 - Expansion and Comfort

Necessary Materials
1 - bras, panties, tops, and bottoms. They do not have to be yours.

Description
Welcome to Expansion and Comfort! This class is designed for those who are comfortable with hidden public dares and/or shorter dares. It designed to make wearing women's clothing feel more natural, and not so much about being risky or a fetish. Women's clothing is very nice, pretty, and comfortable. Enjoy it!! Most of these dares will span at least an hour and or will involve hidden public. If you feel like all three dares at 201 is no big deal, this class is your place!!!! Good luck and have fun!!!!

Prerequisites - Wear a bra, panties, skirt, and top for 1 hour while going about your normal day. If you can do this, you are fit for this class!!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a panty under your clothes for 1 full day. No men's underwear!
2. 2 points - Go for a 30 minute drive wearing more women's clothing than mens. You do not have to be outside of your car wearing women's clothing.
3. 2 points - You must sleep wearing some item of women's clothing 4 of the next 7 nights. Socks do not count

Crossdressing 401 - The Public Eye

Necessary Materials
1 - Bras, panties, bottoms, tops, women's shoes, a wig. They must be yours!

Description
Welcome to The Public Eye! This class is designed for those who are comfortable wearing women's clothing as much as men's, and doing so in "hidden public." This class does have high risk, and will have both long and short dares. Some dares will involve interacting with others. Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - Go to the store and buy a bra, panties, a skirt, jeans, a top, shoes, and a wig. You do not have to be wearing women's clothing, but remember bonus points do exist. Wal-Mart and Target are really cheap and does have some cute clothes, and wigs can be found online for pretty cheap as well.

Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a bra and panties underneath your clothes 4 of 7 days in a week. On any day you do not go out of the house, you must be wearing all female clothing the whole day, and at some point go outside briefly.
2. 2 points - For a meal, dress up in all female clothing, and go through the drive through of a fast food place.
3. 2 points - Try on at least 2 kinds of female clothing at a store. Hint: You're already going to the store anyway

Crossdressing 490 - Welcome to Womanhood

Necessary Materials
You must OWN...
1. At least three outfits that a woman would wear in public
2. Makeup and the ability to use it.
3. A realistic looking wig

Description
Welcome to Welcome to Womanhood! This class is designed for the girls who are comfortable wearing women's clothing in private and public, and want to start passing as a woman. It is designed to teach you to pass as a woman. As always, good luck and have fun!!!

Prerequisites - Dressed in women's clothing, go to a traditionally women's clothing to buy some clothes. You must say they are for you if you are asked.

Assignments
1. 2 points - Ask for suggestions the next time you go buy some women's clothes at a traditionally women's store. It may not be the same store you went to to complete your prerequisite. However you do not have to be in girl mode, but bonus points exist!
2. 2 points - Do 3 makeup tutorials with the makeup you have
3. 2 points - Go a full day completely dressed as a woman, including makeup and wig. You must leave the house and go to at least three public places.

Electives

Crossdressing Gym (300 level)

Necessary Materials
1 - Women's workout clothes - you don't have to own them

Description
Welcome to Gym! Exercise is good for you! Crossdressing is fun! You will do physical activities while crossdressed

Prerequisites - None

Assignments
1. 2 points - Do 15 jumping jacks, 10 situps, and 10 pushups wearing women's clothing
2. 2 points - Go for a jog wearing 2 pieces of women's clothes
3. 2 points - Do your normal workout wearing women's clothing

Crossdressing Wedgies

Necessary Materials
1 - bras, several types of panties, skirt, top

Description
Welcome to Crossdressing Wedgies! Who said wedgies were punishment or bad? This class is for those crossdressers who love getting wedgies.

Prerequisites - None

Assignments
1. 2 points - Give yourself a wedgie in panties for 30 minute, leave it in for 30 minutes
2. 2 points - Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for 5 minutes. Leave the wedgie in for the next 30 minutes
3. 2 points - Tie your panties to a door knob and try to get as far away from the door as possible.

Sex Ed

Necessary Materials
1 - Sexy women's clothing: lingerie, fetish wear, etc.

Description
Welcome to Sex Ed! This class is to help you feel sexy in women's clothing or for those of you have a fetish for women's clothing, but don't really desire to pass or anything.

Prerequisites - None.

Assignments
1. 2 points - Find a video of a strip tease, and mimic what she does
2. 2 points - Take a selfie in your sexiest outfit in the sexiest position possible and put it as your background for at least 30 minutes.
3. 2 points - Film yourself doing your own strip tease.

Modeling 101
Necessary Materials
1 - Camera, women's clothing

Description
Welcome to Modeling 101! This class is for photography lovers, or those who love recreating women's pictures (that's a thing on here, if you haven't tried it, it's fun).

Prerequisites - None

Assignments
1. 2 points - Find your favorite picture of your favorite model and try to recreate it as close as possible.
2. 2 points - Find the girliest profile picture from your Facebook friends and recreate it
3. 2 points - Find the sexiest profile pic from your FB friends and recreate it

Demerits
Demerit points are only for each individual class, so doing all of one class's assignments will not even out failing to do any from another class. Doing the of the following assignments will enable you to lose demerit points. One punishment is only the loss of one demerit point. So, if you have two demerit points, you must complete 2 punishment tasks.

1. Sit in the corner for 5 minutes straight while wearing only a bra and panty.
2. Give a banana a blow job for a minute
3. Put on panties and put five ice cubes in them. Leave them in there until they melt.
4. Take a pair of dirty panties and put them on your head for 5 minutes.
5. Wear only women's clothing in front of an open window. Yell exactly what you are wearing.
6. Give yourself a wedgie in panties for 1 minute, and leave it in for the next hour while writing "I am a wedgie girl who does not do her assignments 50 times.

*If you have any ideas for fun and/or challenging assignments, please feel free to PM me. I have plenty of fun ideas, but I am always looking for input.

Students
Tato898 - Crossdressing 301
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101
ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101
kg69 - Crossdressing 201, Wedgies, Gym
SlutAmanda - Crossdressing 101, Sex Ed
naked_lego - Crossdressing 301, Gym
Swisstoni - Crossdressing 401, Gym
Lolascenekid - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies
LeonWolfe - Crossdressing 401, 490
Katie23 - Crossdressing 401
arnikaa77 - SexEd
katie-lynn - Crossdressing 101
Torchwood123 - Crosdressing 201, 301, Modeling 101, SexEd, Gym
mrpropel - Crossdressing 301
GumdropGirlyboy - Crossdressing 301, 401, SexEd, Modeling 101
cdBrandy - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies, SexEd
Lizard - Crossdressing 301, SexEd

Tato898
02-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Please may I be in the crossdressing 301 class.

Crossdresser5
02-03-2015, 02:42 PM
May I join crossdressing 201 I just finished the prequesties

broseph147
02-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Please may I be in the crossdressing 301 class.

May I join crossdressing 201 I just finished the prequesties

Got it! You guys know you can sign up for more than one class, right? I went on and specified that.

Tato898
02-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Got it! You guys know you can sign up for more than one class, right? I went on and specified that.

Yes I know but if it's ok I'll like to start with just one class.

broseph147
02-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Yes I know but if it's ok I'll like to start with just one class.

That's totally fine! Just making sure people understand how it works.

Crossdresser5
02-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Do we post pics of our stuff or how do we report
And I'll join modeling class

ChrissyDebra
02-03-2015, 10:32 PM
i would like to join Crossdressing 201 and Modeling 101

when is the due date for 1st assignment?

modeling must post photo as report?

CutieGurlTaylor
02-03-2015, 10:49 PM
okay i would like to enroll

the classes i want to join are:

Crossdressing 201
Crossdressing Wedgies
Crossdressing Gym

SlutAmanda
02-03-2015, 11:36 PM
Hi, I would like to enroll in Crossdressing 101 and Sex Ed.

broseph147
02-04-2015, 12:04 PM
i would like to join Crossdressing 201 and Modeling 101

when is the due date for 1st assignment?

modeling must post photo as report?

Due date for first two assignments will both February 15 since this is a shorter week.

Do we post pics of our stuff or how do we report
And I'll join modeling class

Write written reports. As far as pictures go, we will operate on the honor system, I am very careful about pictures on here due to my job

naked_lego
02-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Sign me up for Crossdressing 301 and Crossdressing Gym
I love JPS's version and was really bummed when the dare stopped. I was hesitate to sign up because I haven't been crossdressing recently. I don't know why. Maybe this will spark my interest again :)

Edit: My prerequisite for Crossdressing 301.
I am home alone from 7-3 most weekdays. During that time I take the opportunity to be in the clothes I feel most comfortable in :) My mom usually leaves a list of chores to do while she is out so that gets me up and out of my room.

swisstoni
02-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Signing up for Crossdressing 401 and Crossdressing Gym :)

Crossdresser5
02-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Just did all picture dares and ordered a pizza with bra and pantys on I think he noticed also stayed in every room getting mail tomorrow

broseph147
02-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Hi, I would like to enroll in Crossdressing 101 and Sex Ed.

Sign me up for Crossdressing 301 and Crossdressing Gym
I love JPS's version and was really bummed when the dare stopped. I was hesitate to sign up because I haven't been crossdressing recently. I don't know why. Maybe this will spark my interest again :)

Signing up for Crossdressing 401 and Crossdressing Gym :)

Alrighty, I got it down.

Lolascenekid
02-04-2015, 02:56 PM
i am enrolling in crossdressing 301 and crossdressing wedgies

LeonWolfe
02-05-2015, 01:38 AM
May I join cross dressing 401?

Katie23
02-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Please put me in 401

arnikaa77
02-05-2015, 03:22 PM
I would like to enroll in Sex Ed.

broseph147
02-05-2015, 04:11 PM
May I join cross dressing 401?

Please put me in 401

I would like to enroll in Sex Ed.

Got it! Welcome!

katie-lynn
02-05-2015, 04:49 PM
I would like to sign up for cross-dressing 101

Torchwood123
02-05-2015, 04:52 PM
I'll sign up for 201 and modeling 101 and sex ed

broseph147
02-05-2015, 05:51 PM
I would like to sign up for cross-dressing 101

I'll sign up for 201 and modeling 101 and sex ed

You're officially enrolled! Welcome!

mrpropel
02-05-2015, 07:13 PM
For now, I'd like to enroll in 301. This is going to be fun! :p

Torchwood123
02-05-2015, 07:29 PM
May I add 301 and gym please

broseph147
02-05-2015, 10:35 PM
For now, I'd like to enroll in 301. This is going to be fun! :p

You're enrolled!

May I add 301 and gym please

It's updated!

GumdropGirlyboy
02-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Not sure if I've missed this completely or not. Also curious how the 'assignments' are supposed to work... Do we simply do what is listed in each "class" we enroll or are we going to be getting specific assignments as things go forward? I wanted to enroll in Crossdressing 301 and 401 and SexEd as well as Modelling 101.

broseph147
02-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Not sure if I've missed this completely or not. Also curious how the 'assignments' are supposed to work... Do we simply do what is listed in each "class" we enroll or are we going to be getting specific assignments as things go forward? I wanted to enroll in Crossdressing 301 and 401 and SexEd as well as Modelling 101.

Yes, you have to do at least one assignment each week from each class in which you are enrolled. Each class will have three new assignments every week.

LeonWolfe
02-06-2015, 03:10 PM
So I have decided to Take classes 401 and 490, Today after work I decided to go to the mall and complete my prerequisites for my classes. First things first what is a girl without bras and panties, so I walked into Victoria's Secret, absolutely one of my favorite stores I was instantly greeted but this nice lady who asked if she could help me fine anything, jokingly I asked "do you carry any bras or panties?" after seeing my smile she let out a giggle " I believe we might have some, yes" she responded. Then came the question, oddly enough I rather like being asked this question, "Are you looking for something for your girlfriend?" Now she has probably asked many of men this question and I was not dressed up so it is understandable for her to ask me it as well, but she didn't expect my response. "No, its for myself." She didn't know what to think, wasn't sure if I was still joking, but seemed slightly wierded out once it got through to her that I was telling the truth. That's when this cute 20 something came out of nowhere and said "I'll take this one." She must have over heard our conversation. We spoke and she was very helpful. I bought a few cute thongs that were on sale and a sexy lace bra. Next was a top and some jeans, that was easy I walked over to Hot Topic, I am a nerd and I love it, and bought a cute little lace see through top and a pair of torn jeans. Being that my frame is rather large for girls one of my favorite stores is Torrid that is where I picked up a nice simple black skirt and a black top, when put together the look like a sexy cocktail dress. By this point my budget was almost spent, being a girl is expensive, So I ended up going to payless for my shoes, they arn't much but they did the trick. Lastly right before starting my writing on this report I ordered a new wig online it should be here in about a week, they do tend to be cheeper online rather than going to a store, my last store bought one was almost $200...

I hope everyone else here at CU is having fun with their assignments ^^

cdBrandy
02-06-2015, 04:00 PM
To start out I'd like to enroll in Crossdressing 101 and take Crossdressing Wedgies and Sex Ed as electives. I look forward to the assignments the Sunday. :)

broseph147
02-06-2015, 08:08 PM
To start out I'd like to enroll in Crossdressing 101 and take Crossdressing Wedgies and Sex Ed as electives. I look forward to the assignments the Sunday. :)

Alright, you're enrolled! While you wait, why not knock out the current ones?

CutieGurlTaylor
02-06-2015, 09:18 PM
not sure if my app went through but i wanted to apply to
Crossdressing 201
Crossdressing Wedgies
Crossdressing Gym

i also already did the dare since i wanted to apply earlyer:
CD 201: first: this was easy because i was alone.
CD 201: second: I got my mail and shoveled a path to my car.
CD 201: third: I had fun with this one because ive always wanted to try it but never have. i ordered pizza with a black bra and teal panties under my clothes.

CDW: first and second: did this one but for all night as it was part of another dare
CDW: third: was not able to get ver far because i diddent want them to rip

CDG: First and third: i diddent have a normal work out so i used this as mine
CDG: second: my jog was around the block with leggins and a training bra on under my clothes since there was snow on the ground

PS: diddent relize we could only do one thought we had to do all 3(more points i guess)...looking forward to upgrading to CD 301 soon

Lizard
02-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Wow, you've put a lot of work into this!! I'd like to enroll in 301 and Sex Education. Eager to start!

mrpropel
02-06-2015, 10:10 PM

2 points - Go for a 30 minute drive wearing more women's clothing than mens. You do not have to be outside of your car wearing women's clothing.

Completed! Wore stockings, panties, skirt, and bra with a shirt on top to cover it. Easy for the most part.

broseph147
02-07-2015, 01:25 PM
not sure if my app went through but i wanted to apply to
Crossdressing 201
Crossdressing Wedgies
Crossdressing Gym

I'm so sorry, I put you on the list, but forgot to reply in thread. I did get that in, thanks!

Wow, you've put a lot of work into this!! I'd like to enroll in 301 and Sex Education. Eager to start!

You're enrolled!!

broseph147
02-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Week 1 Recap

Don't panic...remember, the first assignments will not be due until February 15.

Student Rankings

1. kg69 - Crossdressing 201, Wedgies, Gym - 14 points
2. Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101 - 10 points
3. mrpropel - Crossdressing 301 - 2 points
4. Tato898 - Crossdressing 301 - 0 points
4. ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101 - 0 points
4. SlutAmanda - Crossdressing 101, Sex Ed - 0 points
4. naked_lego - Crossdressing 301, Gym - 0 points
4. Swisstoni - Crossdressing 401, Gym - 0 points
4. Lolascenekid - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies - 0 points
4. LeonWolfe - Crossdressing 401, 490 - 0 points
4. Katie23 - Crossdressing 401 - 0 points
4. arnikaa77 - SexEd - 0 points
4. katie-lynn - Crossdressing 101 - 0 points
4. Torchwood123 - Crosdressing 201, 301, Modeling 101, SexEd, Gym - 0 points
4. GumdropGirlyboy - Crossdressing 301, 401, SexEd, Modeling 101 - 0 points
4. cdBrandy - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies, SexEd - 0 points
4. Lizard - Crossdressing 301, SexEd - 0 points

Demerit List!
NONE!...so far

Favorite Posts
This is where I would normally say my favorite posts, which will receive bonus points, with some comments on why I liked them...
remember girls, do your assignments!

I will be posting this weeks dares soon! I'm in the final editing stage. They should be up by 7pm MST.

Tato898
02-08-2015, 05:43 PM
So I finished my tasks a couple of nights ago now and haven't had chance to post my report but here it is. First off I decided to do all the tasks given as they didn't seem to challenging. The first assignment for crossdressing 301 was to wear some panties for the day. I did this on my day off work and wore my pink panties which are probably my favourite. This wasn't anything hard as I have worn panties a few times for a day and I enjoy doing so. I ended up going for a drive in a thong, bra and pantyhose only covered up by some male jeans and t shirt. I tried driving in my high heels but didn't go to plan and it turns out they are a bit hard to drive in so just drove in bare feet. The last assignment I wore a different item of women's clothing just to make it more interesting. The first night I wore my red panties and matching bra. Second night I wore some skin coloured pantyhose and third night my booty shorts what say "I love cock" on the back of them. For the fourth nigh i wore white stockings, green thing, black bra and to feel a bit more feminine my blonde wig. I can't wait for the next assignments as they are interesting and some atleast are ones what last a while and take some time to do so keep em coming.

I would also like to join the sex ed class if that is ok and I have already done two of the assignments aswell. I took a selfie bent over sticking my ass out and biting my finger. I was just wearing my pink panties and bra for this and looked rather slutty. I put it as my phone background for longer than 30 minutes actually as I didn't feel it was long enough. I ended up keep it for a day. I found a striptease of the internent and followed every move what the girl did. it involved a lot of sticking my ass out and biting my lip and I enjoyed every second of it.

broseph147
02-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Week 2

Notice
Last week's and this week's reports will be due next Sunday 2/15 at 11:59PM MST (Mountain time). Now for the part you've been waiting for...

Crossdressing 101 - Intro to Crossdressing

It's going to be tad bit more girly this week...have fun!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Put on a panty and a loose skirt. Spin around like a girl, and let your panties briefly show.
2. 2 points - Put on a panty, bra, skirt, and top. Listen to your three favorite songs by your favorite female artist, and sing along.
3. 3 points - Put on a panty, bra, skirt, top. Walk from one end of you house to the other like a girl, and back. At two distinct points, you must sit down like a woman for 30 seconds(pull skirt to make sure you don’t reveal anything and cross legs).

The theme this week is fun with panties!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Put on a pair of noticeable panties (meaning it has a girly color, material, and/or design). Go for a walk; drop something you have to pick up 5 times so your panty shows.
2. 2 points - Wear nothing but panties. With your window open, make out with three distinct inanimate objects.
3. 3 points - Put on a panty and a skirt. Take 15 steps away from your front door. Every third step, pull your skirt up an inch.

Most of these are going to be longer than just an hour or two this week, so be sure to plan!

Assignments

1. 2 points - Wear a bra and panty under your clothes one day. While in private, the bra must be stuffed!
2. 2 points - Put on a bra, panties, skirt, and a top. Watch a chick-flick (Mean Girls does not count! Too many guys will publicly admit its fetch), but before you do so drink a lot of water. During the movie, drink soda so you have to use the restroom. Every time you use the restroom, you must use it like a woman.
3. 3 points - For one day, wear a skirt under your male clothing with a panty. When you go to the bathroom, take off your pants completely, and sit to pee. If you are alone, you must have the skirt visible.

Free advice: Ask yourself "What is there to be afraid of?"

Assignments
1. 2 points - Put on panties; browse the women’s department for 15 minutes. You must look like you are going to buy at least 5 distinct items from 5 distinct racks. If a rep asks to help, you must decline and say, “No thanks, I’m know what I’m looking for.” You do not have to buy something, but are free to if you something really catches your eye.
2. 2 points - Order food, you must answer the door in one piece of noticeable women’s clothing. The item must be on the outside and cannot be mistaken as men’s (i.e. a plain t-shirt).
3. 3 points - While wearing only women’s clothing and shoes, walk at least 10 meters (32 feet) away from your front door. If you like don’t live on the ground floor (I wouldn’t recommend trying stairs if you aren’t use to heels), you can count from the bottom of the stairs or just walk 10 meters around the hallway.

Crossdressing shouldn't be frowned upon! It's just you being you!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Have a conversation with someone while cross-dressed. This cannot be done over the phone, internet, or to a store/restaurant employee if you feel like shopping or eating out.
2. 2 points - If you do not have a girl name, figure out one for yourself. To complete the assignment, you must write why you chose it. If you do have one, you must introduce yourself/tell someone your female name. You cannot do this while doing the first assignment.
3. 3 points - Meet another crossdresser in real life.

Crossdressing Gym

We've got everything from jogging to stretching.

Assignments
1. 2 points - Dress in women’s workout clothes. Put on a song that lasts 3-4 minutes. Do a repeated action that involves you entire body for the first half of the song. Rest for the second half. Do this 3 times. Some examples of moves are high jumps, chinese pushups, and squat kicks.
2. 2 points - Go for a jog wearing a stuffed sports bra.
3. 2 points - Strech out while wearing yoga pants or leggings.

Crossdressing Wedgies

Different kinds of wedgies for different tastes!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Put ice your panties. Give yourself a normal wedgie for 1 minute.
2. 2 points - Give yourself a propeller wedgie (put a stick-like object through the leg holes and turn) in panties until you cannot turn the propeller anymore. When you let go, run around the room making propeller airplane sounds. Do this 5 times.
3. 2 points - Put on the biggest panties you have available. Pull them as high as you can in attempt to give yourself an atomic wedgie.

Sex Ed

The question of the week: Dance or sleep?

Assignments
1. 2 points - Sleep in your sexiest lingerie or underwear.
2. 2 points - Put on booty shorts or short skirt, a skimpy top, or something else. If you don’t know how to twerk, learn to twerk. If you do, twerk the wall for the entirely of one song.
3. 2 points - Learn at least 3 of these…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIIDr7TZsc

Modeling 101

This class it not just about taking pictures, it's about taking girly pictures!

Assignments
1. 2 points - Take a girly mirror selfie while crossdressed
2. 2 points - Take a picture in 5 of the following poses…
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2009/360/8/5/Female_poses_chart_by_Aomori.jpg. None of these can be a selfie.
3. 2 points - Pick one of the pictures you recreated last week. Talk about it like a girl would. You must do this while crossdressed.

Good luck and have fun! Remember, stay girly!

*Since I can't edit the OP anymore, if you enroll/change classes from now on, your classes will appear here...

Students
Tato898 - Crossdressing 301, Sex Ed
Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101
ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101
kg69 - Crossdressing 201, Wedgies, Gym
SlutAmanda - Crossdressing 101, Sex Ed
naked_lego - Crossdressing 301, Gym
Swisstoni - Crossdressing 401, Gym
Lolascenekid - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies
LeonWolfe - Crossdressing 401, 490
Katie23 - Crossdressing 401
arnikaa77 - Sex Ed
katie-lynn - Crossdressing 101
Torchwood123 - Crosdressing 201, 301, Modeling 101, SexEd, Gym
mrpropel - Crossdressing 301
GumdropGirlyboy - Crossdressing 301, 401, Sex Ed, Modeling 101
cdBrandy - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies, Sex Ed
Lizard - Crossdressing 301, Sex Ed
Lostbet - Crossdressing 301

Katie23
02-08-2015, 06:07 PM
I am in 401. I went in Lane Bryant today looked around said Hi to the clerk . I was in full female clothing. Then left there and went in CVS and walked around . Later on today I went to Priscillas in panties under my jeans and purchased some panties . Clerk said I had great taste.

Last Wednesday I went in Lane Bryants wearing bra and panties under my clothes and tried on 3 shirts that I now own and a pair of skinny jeans which I also own.

Crossdresser5
02-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Just did the selfie and poses 15 9,7,4,10

My pic last week was bad my ass was not big enough I looked gross and my hair was a mess

Doing 201 dares tomorrow can I do it in a mall for the pantys or does it have to be neighborhood

broseph147
02-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Doing 201 dares tomorrow can I do it in a mall for the pantys or does it have to be neighborhood

I edited it so it'll include any public place.

cdBrandy
02-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Awww, I didn't know the assignments in the first post counted. :( Can I still do them?

broseph147
02-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Awww, I didn't know the assignments in the first post counted. :( Can I still do them?

Yes, they aren't due until February 15th. I mainly posted the results for my own personal reference, and so people will know what recap posts will look like.

Lostbet
02-10-2015, 08:17 AM
I'd like to joint crossdressing 301 please. I watched a movie (13 going on 30) I wore bra, panties, blue vest top, black tights and grey mini skirt. Had to go to the bathroom 4 times which was a pain especially with the tights.
Hope to do another.

Crossdresser5
02-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Just did my 201 I think someone saw me at the mall
made out with a pillow a couch and a table the table was weird
Saw 3 cars drive by while doing the skirt dare

broseph147
02-10-2015, 04:39 PM
I'd like to joint crossdressing 301 please. I watched a movie (13 going on 30) I wore bra, panties, blue vest top, black tights and grey mini skirt. Had to go to the bathroom 4 times which was a pain especially with the tights.
Hope to do another.

Welcome, you're enrolled!

Sissyrobot
02-10-2015, 07:12 PM
I would love to join crossdressing 301, crossdressing 201 and sex ed please. I have all the necessary items and have done the prerequisites.
By the way this is great, I hope it doesn't die.

Lizard
02-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Making up for last week's 301 assignments (didn't realise we were
supposed to post before class started on the 8th!)

Assignments 1 and 2
Today I wore a skirt, panties, bra and cami all day. I had to
run an errand in town, so I drove into town, through the
chemist's drive through, and then back home (about a 30 minute trip).
Given that the only boy clothing I had on was my winter coat, I think it counts!

Assignment 3
I've been sleeping in girly nightshirts and leggings in addition
to panties this week.

lilsissy
02-10-2015, 09:58 PM
may i please be in welcome to womanhood ? i have a full wardrobe and make up etc

captain_awkward
02-11-2015, 01:09 PM
May I join Crossdressing 201 and 301? I did the prerequisites for the classes.

LeonWolfe
02-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Ok, so you will notice that alot of my assignments were done at the same time... But here is the Road So Far.

Yesterday I spent the entire day in women's clothing, I generally wear panties everyday just because of how comfortable they are, the only complication is at work, some how for the last few days I have gotten away with bra and panties while at work, well I'm in the military so I can't be too extensive, but I wore a sports bra at work and then changed when I got home. Then while dressed yesterday I went through McDonald's drive through, after which I decided to go back to the mall, it's like my favorite place to shop, and I went to Forever 21, hella good store,no one asked me if they could help but I did ask for some assistance while looking at panties, make up, dresses, jeans, and skirts. The floor girl was very helpful and I even bought some pink nail polish, mostly because my red is running out. Lastly I went to dinner with a group that I had just met on the internet, I had yet to meet them in person, and I introduced myself as Lara. We had a good time and I even won the 50/50 drawing. After that the dinner was light and my roommates had yet to eat so we ordered some pizza, I just wanted the bread sticks, I would deep throat them all day if I could, but I was the one to answer the door. I followed the delivery boy back down stairs where we smoked, I was hoping I he might be a cross dresser too and it be my lucky day. Unfortunately although he understood it he wasn't. So I may just have to settle with what I have already accomplished.

P.s. My uniform for work is the same as the female's I hope that counts.
All in all I did:
401 W1 A1&A2
490 W1 A1&A3
401 W2 A1,A2&A3
490 W2 A1&A2

Lizard
02-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Working on this week's 301 assignments:

Assignment 1:
Tuesday I wore a skirt, bra, and panties all day. While I was home
the bra was stuffed.

Assignment 2:
While dressed on Tuesday I watched "And So It Goes," recent chck flick
with Michel Douglas. Every time I had to use the loo I was a proper
girl and sat to pee as in structed.

Assignment 3:
Wearing a skirt under my jeans just wasn't going to happen (women's skiny
Levi's 1969 jeans), so I just wore a skirt and panties today. The
skirt was a longer wrap skirt, and yes I always sit to pee :)

naked_lego
02-13-2015, 09:45 AM
Week 1

301 Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a panty under your clothes for 1 full day. No men's underwear!
Report:
This was easy because I only have is panties.

3. 2 points - You must sleep wearing some item of women's clothing 4 of the next 7 nights. Socks do not count
Report:
Since I do wear panties every day I usually sleep in them too. Occasionally I will go commando but I made sure for at least 4 nights I didn't.

Crossdressing Gym
1. 2 points - Do 15 jumping jacks, 10 situps, and 10 pushups wearing women's clothing
Report:
I try to exercise every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Monday I worked these into my routine. I always wear womens workout clothing for my workouts :)

3. 2 points - Do your normal workout wearing women's clothing
Report:
My normal workout is some reps and play Just Dance. It takes about an hour. I wear a sports bra and short shorts. Sometime I stuff the bra and then it varies on how much I stuff it.

broseph147
02-13-2015, 12:59 PM
I would love to join crossdressing 301, crossdressing 201 and sex ed please. I have all the necessary items and have done the prerequisites.
By the way this is great, I hope it doesn't die.

may i please be in welcome to womanhood ? i have a full wardrobe and make up etc

May I join Crossdressing 201 and 301? I did the prerequisites for the classes.

Welcome! You guys are enrolled! Sorry, work has been insanely busy this week.

ChrissyDebra
02-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Week 1

Necessary materials

1 - bras, panties, skirts, and tops. Note the plurals. They do not have to be yours.

Description
Welcome to Learning to Take the Risk! This course is designed for those who are comfortable in women's clothing in very private, but not in situations where there is a decent risk of being seen or caught. If you are not are unsure you are ready for semi-public or hidden public dares, but like crossdressing, this course is for you! Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - Dress fully like a girl and be in front of an open window for two minutes. You don't have to awkwardly stand starting out, but be visible from the outside. If you can complete this, you can do this class!
I wear pink bra, black panties, and a joint skirt (one pcs) and stand in front of an open and I start my alarm.

Assignments
1. 2 points - Wear a bra, panties, skirt, and a top in every room of your residence with windows open. Stay in each room for a minimum of 30 seconds.
Then I visit all four room in my house and kitchen, first go to my parent room and stand at Balcony for 30 sec, then I go to my sister room and stand in front of the opened windows, next go to kitchen and stand in front of the windows there, and to my reading room, Lastly back to my own room.
2. 2 points - Wear panties underneath your normal underwear and go check your mail or some other simple outside chore that last maybe 1 minute.
Evening, I just add on a jacket and Trousers and go to check my mail. Then I go to collect my cloth that air-dry outside my house.
3. 2 points - Order some sort of food, and answer the door wearing panties and a bra underneath your normal clothes.
Lunch time I order a pizza hut delivery. Same as I wear the jacket and trousers and answer the door. Other time I only wear the pink bra, black panties, and a joint skirt (one pcs) for all Saturday.  
Modeling 101
Necessary Materials
Description
Welcome to Modeling 101! This class is for photography lovers, or those who love recreating women's pictures (that's a thing on here, if you haven't tried it, it's fun).

Prerequisites – None

Assignments
1. 2 points - Find your favorite picture of your favorite model and try to recreate it as close as possible.

2. 2 points - Find the girliest profile picture from your Facebook friends and recreate it

After lunch I try to take a photo look alike that I select from fb.

Sissyrobot
02-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Here is my report, I know its not compulsory to have bras and panties of your own for 201 and 301, but i wanted to. So I went to a mall where there were lots of clothing stores and baught panties and a bra. I was wearing a thong and I made sure to look down and tie my shoelace 5 times. That was easy. I dont think many people noticed it. So thats 201 done.

That same afternoon I wore those bra and panties and my sisters shorts and a top of hers. I watched easy A to complete 301

For Sex Ed I slept in a babydoll and the same matching panties I used during the day while going shopping.

I am dropping sex ed as I just dont have enough lingerie.

Tato898
02-15-2015, 06:50 AM
This is my report for week 2 tasks.
1. 2 points - Wear a bra and panty under your clothes one day. While in private, the bra must be stuffed!
Did this during the week when I had to go shopping on a day. I wore my bra and panties under some Jean, t shirt and a hoodie to make the bra less obvious. Most of the day I was alone but I did go into town shopping for food n that. I was out for about 2 hours and wearing my bra and panties just felt right. When I was home I stuffed the bra up to a D cup with paper towels.
2. 2 points - Put on a bra, panties, skirt, and a top. Watch a chick-flick (Mean Girls does not count! Too many guys will publicly admit its fetch), but before you do so drink a lot of water. During the movie, drink soda so you have to use the restroom. Every time you use the restroom, you must use it like a woman.
So I did this task yesterday and watched 13 going on 30 and it was actually a ok film. As told I wore my panties, bra, mini skirt and crop top. Whilst watching the film I was drinking Coke and needed the toilet 3 times. Each time I paused the film went to the toilet pulled down my panties to my ankles lifted up my skirt and sat down to pee. When done I wiped my sissy clit before pulling up my panties and going back to watch the film.
3. 3 points - For one day, wear a skirt under your male clothing with a panty. When you go to the bathroom, take off your pants completely, and sit to pee. If you are alone, you must have the skirt visible.
Did this task in a day I was alone so nether had to cover up the skirt and panties. Walked around the house only in skirt and panties cleaning and other stuff and I'm getting used to wearing panties more and more. They are rather comfy.:D

1. 2 points - Sleep in your sexiest lingerie or underwear.
So for this task I slept in my pink panties, pink bra and girly pink socks. Rather easy task but I enjoyed it.
2. 2 points - Put on booty shorts or short skirt, a skimpy top, or something else. If you don’t know how to twerk, learn to twerk. If you do, twerk the wall for the entirely of one song.
Never got chance to do this as I forgot about it. Oops
3. 2 points - Learn at least 3 of these.
I watched the video first before deciding which 3 moves I'd learn. I decided to learn the sexy squats 1 and sexy squats 2 as well as the drop down. They were pretty simple moves so it didn't take me long to learn them. On top of this I wore some black pantyhose and black bra just like the women in the video.

So far I'm enjoying doing these tasks and can't wait for the next ones to be submitted. I hope they'll get more interesting in time.

marlinsfan123
02-15-2015, 06:54 AM
Can I join take Crossdressing 101 and Crossdressing Wedgies

cdBrandy
02-15-2015, 12:19 PM
Week 1

Crossdressing 101

Assignment 1: Find a pair of panties and wear them in 5 rooms
Pretty easy. Just slipped on my pink panties and wore them around. Although my apartment does not have five rooms so I just wore them everywhere.

Assignment 2: Find a pair of panties and a bra. Wear them under your clothes while you listen to your 3 favorite songs.
Again pretty easy. I did forget what I was doing though and 3 songs turned into listening to my entire playlist.

Assignment 3: Wear panties, a bra, skirt, and a top for 5 minutes around your house. No male clothing
I don't have a skirt so I wore my dress instead. I'll probably be using this dress for all future skirt related tasks until I get one. Again, I lost track of time and I'm still wearing the items now 4 hours later.

Crossdressing Wedgies

Assignment 1: Give yourself a wedgie in panties for 30 minute, leave it in for 30 minutes
Simple enough started this as soon as I woke up since I was already wearing a frilly g-string

Assignment 2: Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for 5 minutes. Leave the wedgie in for the next 30 minutes
This one hurt, a lot. :( Even after the first five minutes there was quite a lot of pain for me.

Sex Ed

Assignment 1: Find a video of a strip tease, and mimic what she does
This was much harder than I expected. I was unable to follow along for the most part. I just couldn't sync what I was seeing with what I should have been doing. Guess stripping isn't my future. lol

Week 2

Crossdressing 101

Assignment 1: Put on a panty and a loose skirt. Spin around like a girl, and let your panties briefly show
I got my dress on and did my spin. It took a couple spins to actually get my panties to show, since the skirt was a little too long, but I finally got it work after a couple spins.

Assignment 2: Put on a panty, bra, skirt, and top. Listen to your three favorite songs by your favorite female artist, and sing along
Okay, same outfit as before. I decided to listen to some Katy Perry. I listened to ET, Dark Horse, and This is How We Do. I tried my best to sing along, but I do sound awful lol. Need to work on that female voice.

Assignment 3: Put on a panty, bra, skirt, top. Walk from one end of you house to the other like a girl, and back. At two distinct points, you must sit down like a woman for 30 seconds(pull skirt to make sure you don’t reveal anything and cross legs)
Again, I don't have that big of a place, so the walk wasn't that far, but this was an easy enough task. I'm not sure I acted girly enough during the whole thing, but I did what I thought should be done, so.

Crossdressing Wedgies

Assignment 1: Put ice your panties. Give yourself a normal wedgie for 1 minute
Brrr. Not the coldest I've ever been, but it was a good chill.

Sex Ed

Assignment 1: Sleep in your sexiest lingerie or underwear
I did this last night. I put on my pink g-string and a matching pink camisole. I was actually kinda cold lol.

Assignment 3: Learn at least 3 of these…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIIDr7TZsc
As in week 1 I tried to follow along. That didn't work right away, but learning these was easier than following the strip tease earlier. Still not great, but I was proud of myself after 2 hours. :D

naked_lego
02-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Week 2

Crossdressing 301
"2. 2 points - Put on a bra, panties, skirt, and a top. Watch a chick-flick (Mean Girls does not count! Too many guys will publicly admit its fetch), but before you do so drink a lot of water. During the movie, drink soda so you have to use the restroom. Every time you use the restroom, you must use it like a woman."
Report:
I watched a few episodes of 'Gossip Girls'. I was home alone so it was easy to go to the bathroom. I didn't have to go very often anyways. I wore a short denim skirt, orange lace panties, White w/ black lace bra and a red top. It was pretty relaxing. Though I feel like I had deja vu the whole time. It was weird.

Crossdressing Gym
"3. 2 points - Stretch out while wearing yoga pants or leggings."
Report:
Not much to report. I wore legging, while i stretched then took them off to play 'Just Dance'.

SlutAmanda
02-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Week 1
CD 101:
1. I wore some pink panties underneath my clothes and took a quick tour around my house
2. I wore the same panties and a pink bra and listened to some good jams :D
Sex ED:
2: I striped to my bra and panties and lay on my bed, then took the picture I used as my background picture.

Week 2:
CD 101:
1: I wore a pink skirt and swirled until my panties showed.
Sex Ed:
3: I learned all the steps showed in the video, It was a lot of fun.

PD: I didn’t have a lot of time during these weeks, but I hope I can improve in the next assignments :D

broseph147
02-15-2015, 04:21 PM
Week 2 Recap

Remember, you have until 11:59pm Mountain Time to get your reports in before they're late! As of now...

Student Rankings
T-1. cdBrandy - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies, Sex Ed – 27 points
T-1. LeonWolfe - Crossdressing 401, 490 – 27 points
3. Tato898 - Crossdressing 302, Sex Ed – 25 points
4. Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101 – 23 points
5. kg69 - Crossdressing 201, Wedgies, Gym – 16 points
6. naked_lego - Crossdressing 301, Gym – 12 points
7. SlutAmanda - Crossdressing 101, Sex Ed – 10 points
T-8. ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101 - 9 points
T-8. Lostbet – Crossdressing 301 – 9 points
T-10. Lizard - Crossdressing 301, Sex Ed – 6 points
T-10. Sissyrobot – Crossdressing 201, 301 – 6 points
12. Katie23 - Crossdressing 401 – 4 points
13. mrpropel - Crossdressing 301 – 2 points
T-14. Swisstoni - Crossdressing 401, Gym – 0 points
T-14. Lolascenekid - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies – 0 points
T-14. arnikaa77 – Sex Ed – 0 points
T-14. katie-lynn - Crossdressing 101 – 0 points
T-14. Torchwood123 - Crosdressing 201, 301, Modeling 101, Sex Ed, Gym – 0 points
T-14. GumdropGirlyboy - Crossdressing 301, 401, Sex Ed, Modeling 101 – 0 points
T-14. lilsissy – Crossdressing 490 – 0 points
T-14. captain_awkard – Crossdressing 201, 301 – 0 points

TENTATIVE DEMERIT LIST

1. Swisstoni - Crossdressing 401, Gym – 2 for each
2. Lolascenekid - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies – 2 for each class
3. arnikaa77 – Sex Ed – 2
4. Torchwood123 - Crosdressing 201, 301, Modeling 101, Sex Ed, Gym – 2 for each class
5. GumdropGirlyboy - Crossdressing 301, 401, Sex Ed, Modeling 101 – 2 for each class
6. lilsissy – Crossdressing 490 – 2 for each class
7. captain_awkard – Crossdressing 201, 301 – 2 for each class
8. kg69 - Crossdressing 201, Wedgies, Gym - 1 for each class

Favorite Posts

I know this was for the prerequisite, but I love the detail. There's also really nothing like women helping you buy women's clothing for yourself...
So I have decided to Take classes 401 and 490, Today after work I decided to go to the mall and complete my prerequisites for my classes. First things first what is a girl without bras and panties, so I walked into Victoria's Secret, absolutely one of my favorite stores I was instantly greeted but this nice lady who asked if she could help me fine anything, jokingly I asked "do you carry any bras or panties?" after seeing my smile she let out a giggle " I believe we might have some, yes" she responded. Then came the question, oddly enough I rather like being asked this question, "Are you looking for something for your girlfriend?" Now she has probably asked many of men this question and I was not dressed up so it is understandable for her to ask me it as well, but she didn't expect my response. "No, its for myself." She didn't know what to think, wasn't sure if I was still joking, but seemed slightly wierded out once it got through to her that I was telling the truth. That's when this cute 20 something came out of nowhere and said "I'll take this one." She must have over heard our conversation. We spoke and she was very helpful. I bought a few cute thongs that were on sale and a sexy lace bra. Next was a top and some jeans, that was easy I walked over to Hot Topic, I am a nerd and I love it, and bought a cute little lace see through top and a pair of torn jeans. Being that my frame is rather large for girls one of my favorite stores is Torrid that is where I picked up a nice simple black skirt and a black top, when put together the look like a sexy cocktail dress. By this point my budget was almost spent, being a girl is expensive, So I ended up going to payless for my shoes, they arn't much but they did the trick. Lastly right before starting my writing on this report I ordered a new wig online it should be here in about a week, they do tend to be cheeper online rather than going to a store, my last store bought one was almost $200...

I love this organization.
i also already did the dare since i wanted to apply earlyer:
CD 201: first: this was easy because i was alone.
CD 201: second: I got my mail and shoveled a path to my car.
CD 201: third: I had fun with this one because ive always wanted to try it but never have. i ordered pizza with a black bra and teal panties under my clothes.

CDW: first and second: did this one but for all night as it was part of another dare
CDW: third: was not able to get ver far because i diddent want them to rip

CDG: First and third: i diddent have a normal work out so i used this as mine
CDG: second: my jog was around the block with leggins and a training bra on under my clothes since there was snow on the ground

PS: diddent relize we could only do one thought we had to do all 3(more points i guess)...looking forward to upgrading to CD 301 soon

I loved this post! It looks girly, it's organized. It's funny how you can forget that you're wearing girl's clothing.
Assignment 1: Find a pair of panties and wear them in 5 rooms
Pretty easy. Just slipped on my pink panties and wore them around. Although my apartment does not have five rooms so I just wore them everywhere.

Assignment 2: Find a pair of panties and a bra. Wear them under your clothes while you listen to your 3 favorite songs.
Again pretty easy. I did forget what I was doing though and 3 songs turned into listening to my entire playlist.

Assignment 3: Wear panties, a bra, skirt, and a top for 5 minutes around your house. No male clothing
I don't have a skirt so I wore my dress instead. I'll probably be using this dress for all future skirt related tasks until I get one. Again, I lost track of time and I'm still wearing the items now 4 hours later.

Crossdressing Wedgies

Assignment 1: Give yourself a wedgie in panties for 30 minute, leave it in for 30 minutes
Simple enough started this as soon as I woke up since I was already wearing a frilly g-string

Assignment 2: Give yourself a bra connection wedgie for 5 minutes. Leave the wedgie in for the next 30 minutes
This one hurt, a lot. :( Even after the first five minutes there was quite a lot of pain for me.

Sex Ed

Assignment 1: Find a video of a strip tease, and mimic what she does
This was much harder than I expected. I was unable to follow along for the most part. I just couldn't sync what I was seeing with what I should have been doing. Guess stripping isn't my future. lol

Week 2

Crossdressing 101

Assignment 1: Put on a panty and a loose skirt. Spin around like a girl, and let your panties briefly show
I got my dress on and did my spin. It took a couple spins to actually get my panties to show, since the skirt was a little too long, but I finally got it work after a couple spins.

Assignment 2: Put on a panty, bra, skirt, and top. Listen to your three favorite songs by your favorite female artist, and sing along
Okay, same outfit as before. I decided to listen to some Katy Perry. I listened to ET, Dark Horse, and This is How We Do. I tried my best to sing along, but I do sound awful lol. Need to work on that female voice.

Assignment 3: Put on a panty, bra, skirt, top. Walk from one end of you house to the other like a girl, and back. At two distinct points, you must sit down like a woman for 30 seconds(pull skirt to make sure you don’t reveal anything and cross legs)
Again, I don't have that big of a place, so the walk wasn't that far, but this was an easy enough task. I'm not sure I acted girly enough during the whole thing, but I did what I thought should be done, so.

Crossdressing Wedgies

Assignment 1: Put ice your panties. Give yourself a normal wedgie for 1 minute
Brrr. Not the coldest I've ever been, but it was a good chill.

Sex Ed

Assignment 1: Sleep in your sexiest lingerie or underwear
I did this last night. I put on my pink g-string and a matching pink camisole. I was actually kinda cold lol.

Assignment 3: Learn at least 3 of these…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIIDr7TZsc
As in week 1 I tried to follow along. That didn't work right away, but learning these was easier than following the strip tease earlier. Still not great, but I was proud of myself after 2 hours. :D[/QUOTE]

This weeks assignments, due 2/22 at 11:59pm Mountain Time will be up later today as I am still working on them.

Kostisloco
02-15-2015, 07:13 PM
may i join crossdressing 201 and gym or is it too late??

mrpropel
02-15-2015, 07:22 PM
Almost forgot to post about week 2!

2 points - Wear a bra and panty under your clothes one day. While in private, the bra must be stuffed!

Report: Wore white bra & panties. Stayed at home the entire day for this day, was pretty easy.

3 points - For one day, wear a skirt under your male clothing with a panty. When you go to the bathroom, take off your pants completely, and sit to pee. If you are alone, you must have the skirt visible.

Report: Wore a red skirt for this one. Was a little uncomfortable at work but manageable. Went to public bathroom twice and both times pulled down my skirt to about my ankles so it was noticeable. It was a such a thrill knowing anyone could see this! Other than that it wasn't too difficult.

Oh and I would like to join Sex Ed, starting Week 3.

Lizard
02-15-2015, 09:25 PM
Week 1, Sex Ed assignment Report:

Assignment 1
I switched from sleeping in a nightie and leggings to sleeping in just
panties and a camisole. Slept this way all week.

Assignment 2
I still don't twerk very well, but running round in a pair of short shorts
and a halter top was fun :)

Assignment 3
I'll never be a dancer, but at least I tried. Still sore from where I fell off
of the chair.

katie-lynn
02-15-2015, 09:41 PM
101 assignment report

Week 1

assignment 2:
it was relatively hidden and quite quick to do and easy i did enjoy just sitting around which wasn't a problem for me however just listening to music was a tad boring as it is something i don't do very much nor like doing very much.

Week 2

assignment 1:
i wore my pink skirt and a pink pair of panties as well for this assignment it was a nice feeling knowing that someone could of walked in on me at any moment and see my panties as i was twirling

katie-lynn
02-15-2015, 09:46 PM
starting with week 3 assignments i would also like to join sex ed

broseph147
02-15-2015, 09:51 PM
Week 3

Notice
This week's reports will be due next Sunday 2/22 at 11:59pm MST (Mountain Time)

Crossdressing 101 - Intro to Crossdressing

It's your turn to play with panties this week!

1. 2 points – Put on three different types of panties this week.
2. 2 points – Put on a pair of panties. Check your butt out in the mirror.
3. 3 points – Wear a pair of panties to sleep one night this week.

Stuffing and more stuffing!

1. 2 points – Put on a stuff bra underneath a shirt. Stand in front of a window. For one minute, pull your shirt up over your face.
2. 2 points – Complete some outside chore like checking your mail while wearing a noticeable women’s shirt.
3. 3 points – If you do the above with a stuffed bra (you would get five total points)

Randomness week!

1. 2 points – Watch a night of TV fully crossdressed
2. 2 points – Wear panties underneath your clothes 4 out of 7 days this week. If you only own panties, this assignment will not count.
3. 3 points – Paint your nails, and leave it for one day. Bonus point for pink nail polish.

Getting a bit more public this week!

1. 2 points – Go through a drive through during the day fully crossdressed. You must have a noticeably stuffed bra (C or higher)
2. 2 points – (Many of us will need one this week due to the snowstorms) Go through a car wash with women's clothing under your clothes. During the wash, reveal the women's clothing you had on under your male clothing. Put your male clothing back on during the blowy part. Bonus point if you don't!
3. 3 points – While fully crossdressed, walk through a park. DO NOT do this at night.

Game of chance!

1. 2 points – You must be fully crossdressed every time you are home alone this week
2. 2 points – Eat a meal at a sit down restaurant fully crossdressed
3. 3 points – Go to a women’s store while crossdressed. Since this course is about passing as a woman, the attendant must say “ma’am” at first. You may only attempt this three times, and it must be at three different stores. Furthermore, it does not count if she addresses you from your back.

Crossdressing Gym

Some aerobics this week. One you can do while doing chores!

1. 2 points – Dress in women’s workout clothes. Watch an 80s workout video, and mimic what they do.
2. 2 points – Wear panties and leggings. Go for a bike ride that lasts at least 20 minutes.
3. 2 points – A lot us will be having to shoveling snow this week. While shoveling snow, you must wear women’s clothes underneath your coat. Bonus points for a woman’s coat.

Crossdressing Wedgies

The theme is week is wedgies I like!

1. 2 points – Wrap both of your panties’ legholes around a doorknob. Let yourself hang a little it. Leave the wedgie in for 15 minutes.
2. 2 points – Find a picture of a woman in panties getting a wedgie, try to recreate that picture. Leave the wedgie in for 30 minutes
3. 2 points – Give yourself a jock-lock wedgie in panties for 5 minutes.

Sex Ed

A bit easier this week!

1. 2 points – Put on your sexiest outfit. Walk through your house as sexy as possible.
2. 2 points – To get a break from the snow, put on a bikini and pose like a bikini model
3. 2 points – Dress like a stripper. Give a couch pillow a lapdance.

Modeling 101

Models do more than just take pictures...

1. 2 points – Pick three outfits you own and walk through your house like a runway model. Choose one of these outfits to take three pictures.
2. 2 points – Make a snow angel (please be fully dressed for winter for that). Go back inside and change into a bikini, take a picture of yourself in the snow angel while wearing the bikini.
3. 2 points – Pick one of the pictures you recreated last week. Talk about it like a girl would. You must do this while crossdressed.

Good luck and have fun! Remember, stay girly!

broseph147
02-15-2015, 09:53 PM
may i join crossdressing 201 and gym or is it too late??

It's not too late! I put you my list.

starting with week 3 assignments i would also like to join sex ed

I put it on

ChrissyDebra
02-16-2015, 04:26 AM
Week 1
Necessary materials
Description

I wear pink bra, black panties, and a joint skirt (one pcs) and stand in front of an open and I start my alarm.

Assignments
Then I visit all four room in my house and kitchen, first go to my parent room and stand at Balcony for 30 sec, then I go to my sister room and stand in front of the opened windows, next go to kitchen and stand in front of the windows there, and to my reading room, Lastly back to my own room.
Evening, I just add on a jacket and Trousers and go to check my mail. Then I go to collect my cloth that air-dry outside my house.
Lunch time I order a pizza hut delivery. Same as I wear the jacket and trousers and answer the door. Other time I only wear the pink bra, black panties, and a joint skirt (one pcs) for all Saturday.

Modeling 101
Necessary Materials
Description

Prerequisites – None

Assignments

After lunch I try to take a photo look alike that I select from fb.

Week 2
The theme this week is fun with panties!
Assignments
1. 2 points - Put on a pair of noticeable panties (meaning it has a girly color, material, and/or design). Go for a walk; drop something you have to pick up 5 times so your panty shows.

2. 2 points - Wear nothing but panties. With your window open, make out with three distinct inanimate objects.
Due to I just realise that the due date of week 2 is also 15 feb. So I only can do a short assignments. I wear my panties and stand in front an opened window. First I stand like Scarecrow for 5 min. Second I act like a table. Third I become a clothes stand.
3. 3 points - Put on a panty and a skirt. Take 15 steps away from your front door. Every third step, pull your skirt up an inch.

Modeling 101
This class it not just about taking pictures, it's about taking girly pictures!
Assignments
1. 2 points - Take a girly mirror selfie while crossdressed
After I stand in front of the window, I start to wear bra, add to size E. then one pcs dress in black, and take selfie.
2. 2 points - Take a picture in 5 of the following poses…
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20..._by_Aomori.jpg. None of these can be a selfie.

3. 2 points - Pick one of the pictures you recreated last week. Talk about it like a girl would. You must do this while crossdressed.

Sexydarer
02-16-2015, 05:13 AM
I'm going to be joining the sex ed class, must I do all tasks from before I joined?

Lostbet
02-16-2015, 10:00 AM
Well, got stuck in.

Last night I watched TV whilst wearing bra and thong, nude tights blue spaghetti strap top, black pencil skirt and silver diamanté strap heels.

Today I painted my nails (toenails) red, hope this qualifies.

naked_lego
02-16-2015, 11:07 AM
Good call with making the wear panties 4 out of 7 days think not count. That one would have been pretty easy to do without trying. I have really been wanting to step it up to Class 401 or 490 but I don't know if I am ready.

marlinsfan123
02-16-2015, 12:23 PM
I wore panties to sleep last night it was humiliating

Crossdresser5
02-16-2015, 12:44 PM
What if we don't have snow

LeonWolfe
02-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Right, so I planed my day out based on my assignments. This morning I woke up and got dressed, fully dressed in women's clothing. I was wearing my bra and panties, of course, a cute little crop top that I bought the other day, Jeans from Torrid, and my flats.Also I did my makeup. I went and bought breakfast by going through the mcdonalds drive threw,my bra was stuffed, I only have 36B size, so to bring it to a C was a bit uncomfortable. Once that was done I had a guy shirt in my car and went through the car wash. Halfway through I took the shirt off so all I was wearing was my crop top and I kept the stuffing in. Then I decided to go back to the mall, like I have said before it's like my favorite place in the world, I met up with some friends there and it was time for lunch. The three of us walked across the downtown park to get to our favorite sushi restaurant, all you can eat sushi^^. The waitress gave me her number, and told me she loved my outfit, I almost squealed like a little girl. Then back to the mall. I didn't buy anything as I'm running short on funds, but I did get some store clerks to help me unfortunately none of them addressed me as "ma'am". It was a great day, even though now it's snowing so I will probably have to wash my car again, oh well ^^

I hope every one else is having as much fun being a girl as I am. ^^

broseph147
02-16-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm going to be joining the sex ed class, must I do all tasks from before I joined?

Good call with making the wear panties 4 out of 7 days think not count. That one would have been pretty easy to do without trying. I have really been wanting to step it up to Class 401 or 490 but I don't know if I am ready.

Try it for a week, if you don't like it, you can always drop it. TBH, I was specifically thinking "someone in 301 mentioned they only owned panties" when I made that disclaimer.

I wore panties to sleep last night it was humiliating

Sorry, I completely missed your post yesterday, but your officially on my list! Weclome!

What if we don't have snow

Take a model-like image of yourself lying on the grass in a bikini.

naked_lego
02-16-2015, 09:46 PM
Try it for a week, if you don't like it, you can always drop it. TBH, I was specifically thinking "someone in 301 mentioned they only owned panties" when I made that disclaimer.

yeah I think that was me and if not I definitely read that too!
I will wait to try the class. I don't have the luxury to do the homework in 490 or 401.

urpantyslut
02-16-2015, 11:09 PM
I would like to join crossdressing 201 and sex ed

CharlotteXOX
02-17-2015, 09:27 AM
Signing up for Crossdressing 201, 301, Gym, Sex Ed and Wedgies ;)

Katie23
02-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Ok today I got up and totally dressed female . Had on short jean skirt, low cut top , hot pink bra ( oh yea atleast size C ) and panties , hose , and 4 in heels, went thru Burger Kings drive thru and got lunch , then headed to the car wash put on shorts and man shirt then removed them in the wash. After the wash I got out and walked around the car as to inspected it. Car Wash was at a conveint store. Got whistled at while walking around the car. I am hoping the weather will be better soon so I can get the park visited.

flashed
02-18-2015, 05:49 AM
I'd like to join Crossdressing 401 next week :)

Lostbet
02-18-2015, 08:18 AM
I have worm panties 3 days this week for 301 task 2 but I won't be able to wear them for any other days so this will be 3 out of 7 days.

What happens if we get demerits??

I want to be milked
02-18-2015, 08:36 AM
I Would like to enroll in Crossdressing 201

Tinge
02-18-2015, 02:43 PM
I'd like to enroll in 301 and Wedgies please.

Probs do some of the 101 and 201 just for laughs too.

mdark
02-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Would love to enroll in Cross Dressing 101 and Modeling 101 if it is not to late.

I have very limited experience and only have access to my wives' panties. I do plan on buying cloths as needed. I look forward to the classes and advancing my learning.

Do I need to complete the past two assignments?

Thank You

Crossdresser5
02-19-2015, 01:13 PM
Finished 201 and modeling task this week
I saw a car drive by when I had my shirt up
Got the newspaper yesterday morning with a pink top and a bra on

Modeling
I wore a black dress school girl and maids costume
Took pics in the dress will send pics if you want
Did the bikini one but did not have any snow
My but looked really big In my pics last week but my hair was a mess ;):D

I would also like to join sex Ed
I have to much free time with only 2 classes
I love this university

broseph147
02-20-2015, 12:13 PM
Guys,

Unfortunately, this is going to be my last day on getdare. Later this afternoon, I will be having a DNS filter put onto my internet that I will not have the ability to disable. One of the sites it will be blocking is this site. I do not really feel good about being on this site, and have been trying to quit porn/erotica for a while now, but to no long-term success. I did not think that it would be fair to you guys to simply disappear without any message of what happened or why, and so I decided to post one more week and then figure out how to say this. I know you guys enjoy this site and thread, and so I will be posting the information that I have for someone to take it over; I also don't think it's fair to you deal with the consequences of my choices.

-broseph

broseph147
02-20-2015, 12:15 PM
Here is the roster with rankings. It's only updated from this past Sunday.

T-1. cdBrandy - Crossdressing 101, Wedgies, Sex Ed – 27 points
T-1. LeonWolfe - Crossdressing 401, 490 – 27 points
3. Tato898 - Crossdressing 302, Sex Ed – 25 points
4. Crossdresser5 - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101 – 23 points
5. kg69 - Crossdressing 201, Wedgies, Gym – 16 points
6. naked_lego - Crossdressing 301, Gym – 12 points
7. SlutAmanda - Crossdressing 101, Sex Ed – 10 points
T-8. ChrissyDebra - Crossdressing 201, Modeling 101 - 9 points
T-8. Lostbet – Crossdressing 301 – 9 points
10. mrpropel - Crossdressing 301 – 7 points
T-11. Lizard - Crossdressing 301, Sex Ed – 10 points
T-11. Sissyrobot – Crossdressing 201, 301 – 6 points
13. Katie23 - Crossdressing 401 – 4 points
T-14. Swisstoni - Crossdressing 401, Gym – 0 points
T-14. Lolascenekid - Crossdressing 301, Wedgies – 0 points
T-14. arnikaa77 – Sex Ed – 0 points
T-14. katie-lynn - Crossdressing 101, Sex Ed – 4 points
T-14. Torchwood123 - Crosdressing 201, 301, Modeling 101, Sex Ed, Gym – 0 points
T-14. GumdropGirlyboy - Crossdressing 301, 401, Sex Ed, Modeling 101 – 0 points
T-14. lilsissy – Crossdressing 490 – 0 points
T-14. captain_awkard – Crossdressing 201, 301 – 0 points
T-14. Kostisloco – Crossdressing 201, Gym – 0 points
T-14. Marlinsfan123 – Crossdressing 101, Wedgies
T-14. Sexydarer – Sex Ed

naked_lego
02-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Oh no. :( It sucks to see you go. You gotta do what you need to do. I hope everything works out for you.

ChrissyDebra
02-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Stuffing and more stuffing!
1. 2 points – Put on a stuff bra underneath a shirt. Stand in front of a window. For one minute, pull your shirt up over your face.
Second I stand in front of a window, and pull my shirt over my face to show my boobs.
2. 2 points – Complete some outside chore like checking your mail while wearing a noticeable women’s shirt.
Third I go to check my mail.
3. 3 points – If you do the above with a stuffed bra (you would get five total points)
At first I build up my boobs to E cups. Then get fully dressed.
Modeling 101
Models do more than just take pictures...
1. 2 points – Pick three outfits you own and walk through your house like a runway model. Choose one of these outfits to take three pictures.

2. 2 points – Make a snow angel (please be fully dressed for winter for that). Go back inside and change into a bikini, take a picture of yourself in the snow angel while wearing the bikini.
At night time I wear my jacket and take a photo, and later I change into a bikini and take a photo.
3. 2 points – Pick one of the pictures you recreated last week. Talk about it like a girl would. You must do this while crossdressed.

mrpropel
02-22-2015, 10:40 AM

1. 2 points – Watch a night of TV fully crossdressed
Easy, just wore skirt & a cute top. Just surfed the TV

Sex Ed

1. 2 points – Put on your sexiest outfit. Walk through your house as sexy as possible.
Tight skirt, heels, stockings, stuffed bra and a sexy top. Very hot :p

3. 2 points – Dress like a stripper. Give a couch pillow a lapdance.
Favorite one I did this week! Something about me just grinding on the pillow made me really hard!

Oh and sorry to see you go broseph. Even though you probably won't read this message because you are already blocked, thanks for restarting Cross-dressing University & I hope all goes well for you.

Katie23
02-22-2015, 01:16 PM
Today finally got good weather went to the park fully dressed , skinny jeans tight shirt , bra( stuffed ) and panties heels and full make up. Walked around some got some stares then went and did some swinging on the swings and then left .

LeonWolfe
02-23-2015, 08:01 AM
Right, so enlight of the recent news I personally do not wish to see this thread die. So unless there are any objections I will take over and continue this thread posting new objectives this coming Sunday.

naked_lego
02-23-2015, 10:47 AM
I have no objections. I have thought of taking over but I know for the classes I wasn't interested in I wouldn't be able to make up good assignments and for the classes I do like I would make them so I could do them every week. It is a predicament.

Should we post the homework we did for the last week?

Lolascenekid
02-24-2015, 08:56 PM
So i totally forgot about this thread i'm sorry! today i spend the day in womens clothes watching tv and spent the entire week in panties. i was very comfortable in them and enjoyed being able to lounge around in them while a little worried my suitemates would walk into my room. when they were all gone i put on my yoga pants bra, panties and tank top to do the gym work out, i felt very silly haha! i was also nervous as i do not know my suitemates schedule well! i will have to check back as to how i can rectify my demerits again i'm sorry!

katie-lynn
03-13-2015, 07:57 PM
i'm guessing this thread is dead now and no one is taking over after all

mrpropel
03-17-2015, 09:13 AM
RIP Crossdressing University

It was fun while it lasted.

HypnoSlaveBitchBoi
03-17-2015, 09:23 AM
I will enroll in the wedgies section :3

SissyBoiEmma
03-21-2015, 03:14 PM
Please can I sign up for 101.
The clothes will all be my wifes.
I am so nervous but thought I better start at the lowest level and work up.

naked_lego
03-21-2015, 08:04 PM
I think the thread is dead. just to let everyone know.

neald500
04-18-2015, 12:57 PM
enroll me in crossdressing 301 (prerequisite: wore panties and bra under school clothes) and crossdresser's gym

SissyEmma92
09-09-2015, 04:08 PM
*Bump*

Please bring this back! I love CD School!

If so, I want to enroll in CD 301, CD 401, CD Gym and Sex Ed!

Prerequisites: I've been en femme for multiple hours at home, worn panties under my normal clothes a couple of times and bought underwear in real life stores! ^^

Sexy crossdresser
04-03-2016, 12:33 PM
I would like to enroll in cross dressing 101 301 and wedgies

LeonWolfe
05-09-2016, 06:30 AM
CD 101

This week's assignment: for two points you must be in a bra and panties, nothing else, for ten minutes in your house. You can stay in one room licked, or walk around that is your choice.

LeonWolfe
05-09-2016, 06:34 AM
CD 201

Thus weeks assignment: dress as you normally would in male clothes except panties in place of boxers. Take a short five minute walk. Worth 2 points.

LeonWolfe
05-09-2016, 06:38 AM
CD 301

This week's assignment: dress up in a skirt, panties, and bra with a normal t-shirt and go for a short ten minute drive. Worth 2 points.

Extra credit: an additional point if you spend two minutes out side of the car, this does include walking to and from the car.

LeonWolfe
05-09-2016, 06:59 AM
CD 401

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go to a traditionally female clothing store wearing a bra abd panties under your normal clothes, you can buy something if you wish.

CD 490

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go out to a club or bar fully dressed as a woman. This includes clothes, make up, and a wig if you have short hair. You must be there for at least two hours.

Sissyrobot
05-09-2016, 02:14 PM
I will start with crossdressing 301 and 201.
I hope this doesnt die like last time, im so happy it has a chance of coming back.

alliswell
06-12-2016, 04:45 PM
I will join in CD 101

dresscrossed
06-15-2016, 02:03 PM
I would love to join Crossdressing 201, Crossdressing gym, and Modeling 101

dirtybill
06-18-2016, 02:59 PM
I would like to enroll in CD 101 CD gym and CD wedgies.
should i do the the assimates that where just posted or wait till the next ones?

LeonWolfe
06-26-2016, 02:04 AM
CD 101

Well girls it is time to test yourself. Wear a matching set of bra and panties under your boy clothes for 30 minutes. Worth 2 points.

LeonWolfe
06-26-2016, 02:07 AM
CD 201

A simple task for you as we will be revisiting your prerequisite. However the time might be a bit longer. While fully dressed as a girl stay in view of an open window for thirty minutes. Worth 2 points.

LeonWolfe
06-26-2016, 02:09 AM
CD 301

Let's go for a drive. you may wear what you like, but you must be wearing a bra and panties. At every red light that you get stopped at you will lift your shirt to show your bra until the light is green. Worth 2 points.

LeonWolfe
06-26-2016, 02:13 AM
CD 401

Let's go shopping. Go to any of your favorite women's clothing store and and ask for some help picking out clothes. Try on at least two tops and two bottoms. You don't have to come out to show them off, but you can if you want. Worth 2 points.

LeonWolfe
06-26-2016, 02:15 AM
CD 490

Who doesn't like coffee? Go to your local coffee shop while fully dressed. Be as passible as you can. Order yourself a nice drink and stay there to enjoy it. Worth 2 points.

Worth one extra point if you sit outside.

LeonWolfe
06-26-2016, 02:22 AM
Hello everyone. A few have come to me about keeping this thread alive. While we are treding water for now I have a few things I would like to say. 1. suggestions are welcome, if you think you might have a dare to add for a class or extra please pm me with it and I will post it. 2. Please send reports. The main reason I picked up the slack here is because I didn't want to see the thread die and I was enjoying reading everyone's reports. If you don't want to post it here among your piers that's fine. Send it to me in a pm and I will post it under my name for you, so no one will ever know, or if you don't want it posted that's fine too. 3. bring people into the dare. I'm sure those of you reading this know others on the site that are into the same thing so invite them to join us here. 4. Last thing going back to reports. I Will be keeping tabs of points, but I can't do that unless there are reports to see.

With that being said, keep on keeping on.

alliswell
06-29-2016, 04:36 PM
CD 101
I had to wait for my sister to go before I had to take one of her panty and bra ...
I wore it under my shirt and pants..
Nothing of interest occurred while wearing it but replacing it was really tricky lol:D

sissyforcum
07-27-2016, 01:11 AM
I would love to enroll in crossdressing 201 and in sex ed! :D