PDA

View Full Version : Sissy Training Game

Gaggler
01-26-2015, 09:07 PM
Hey, so I'm looking to get my sissy training started and since all I've found is other people with the same problem I figured we could all Help each other out with this game.

The game will basically work like any other 'person above dare'; each player will post an assignment they want to complete, and then the following player will add stipulations to the task. The idea is each week will have a theme, (the first week being shopping) the idea being the longer the game continues the themes get more difficult as the players progress and challenge each other.

Week 1
Theme: Shopping
Rules: Players may add 1x Item, and 1x Stipulation

I know it sounds complicated but hopefully it will become clear as we start. So for example:
The assignment I wish to complete this week is panty shopping. I will go into a store and purchase three pairs of panties. At least one will be a thong, and at least one will be pink.

Ok, now this weeks rules say the next person to post has to add an additional item and one stipulation for the trip. They also post their assignment and so on and so forth. Hopefully we can all start training and challenging each other until we're all professionals! x

Buzz9572
01-27-2015, 11:24 AM
it seems interesting. including those you have to buy knee high socks and color have to be white

I also want panty shopping. i will buy 2 pair of panties and one will be designed for little kids

arnikaa77
01-30-2015, 04:45 AM
You have to buy the skirt.
It can not be longer than 35 cm (14 ")

sissyb89
01-30-2015, 05:58 AM
Go out and buy a thong and bra both have to match and wear your new thong and bra shopping for makeup