PDA

View Full Version : New slave

l-kelley
02-14-2009, 08:07 AM
i just got a Slave and I need help with basc rules can you guys help me out?

fork
02-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Aren't you supposed to know basic M/s rules before you get a slave?

MissElodie
02-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Aren't you supposed to know basic M/s rules before you get a slave?

I was thinking the same thing

banneduser
02-14-2009, 10:12 AM
This is true, however you first need to "learn" how it works, and its not as if there is a tutorial around for this sort of thing! (not really anyway)

you just need to understand a few basic things:
A slave is not lower than you, they are equal but CHOOSE to obey, they dont actually HAVE to
Slaves are like pets, they need attention, anyone that says otherwise is wrong
The slave is in it for the same reason you are. fun.

It is your job to do the following:
Provide tasks that excite the slave, as well as some that perhaps arent so fun (eg painful tasks to prove devotion and to re-assure your control over the situation, but of course, slaves still enjoy this!)
Provide rules, not always in their daily life, depending on your relationship. EG I wouldnt accept rules telling me to eat/sleep/drink differently or interfere with my "real" life. But some slaves may want this. you need to find out what your slave wants/will accept. good rules involve the use of their genitals! Perhaps making a guy sit to pee, controlling underwear and enforcing things like 10 minutes of anal a day etc...
Providing punishments. Some slaves will deliberately fail tasks to receive punishments as they enjoy their punishments. Now this isnt always a bad thing, as remember, the slave is in this for FUN! But your punishments need to discourage such behaviour. This can involve denying sexual pleasure. Causing lots of pain (toothpaste is a good one) enforcing shaving on a guy or denying it with a female.

Those are the most basic things. YOU need to make these tasks, rules and punishments to fit your slave. Repsect their limits (ask for their limits right now. Tell them you want ALL of their HARD limits, ones that absolutely cannot, ever be pushed. then ask for their likes, and then their dislikes. Save these in a text document.) once you have this info dont let them change it. Its likely if they try to add a limit its simply something they really dont like, which makes it ideal for a punishment. But also accept they may have honestly forgotten that limit and give them some lee-way to change it if you feel they are being honest.

Also devise games for your slave. Things where they can earn a privelage, for example the right to touch their genitals but not cum. Perhaps they have to earn it by enduring a punishing, painful task and can redeem points they earn from such assignments. Assignments are also a good thing to get your slave to do. For example give them a daily assignment such as for that day they must spend 60 minutes naked. Or 30 minutes teasing with no cumming. 20 minutes with their balls/tits tied etc.....

As for photos/videos ask your slave, they have the right to say no and you have no right to punish them for that decision. Instead make them right exactly how they felt etc... and how it went.

SissiCD
02-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Take a look at nevermind.com

[Chloe Edit: please do not link to adult sites on here. Thank you]

RenaisanceMan
02-15-2009, 02:19 AM
I find it shocking that somone so clueless can find a slave but others who are not, cant find any at all!

banneduser
02-15-2009, 12:35 PM
You wont find it hard to find a slave, the problem is finding a master! (depending how old you are of course, most people here are around the 16-20 mark so if you're a lot older than that then youll find it harder!

Night-1991
02-15-2009, 12:47 PM
I find it shocking that somone so clueless can find a slave but others who are not, cant find any at all!

You are right :)