PDA

View Full Version : Denied by girls game

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

cbtslave999
01-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Thought id try something a little different here. This game will kind of be a combination of the tease and denied by girls and no cumming until a girl says so threads. Rules will be....

1. GUYS, Post saying that you are in, you may cum as much as you want until a girl posts on this thread.

2. GIRLS, may only add one day of denial ONCE per 23 hours, per girl, per guy.

3. GUYS, allowed to play with yourself as much as you want, (just dont cum) until your days are complete.

4. GUYS, once your days of denial are up you may cum. 24 hour period starts from when the first girl posts your first day of denial. (so if only one girl posts at 1:30 pm, you are not to cum until 1:30 pm the next day) as long as no other girl posts.

5. GIRLS, Notice you may post every 23 hours so you can keep a guy denied more than once if you post within that last hour of his denial.

6. GIRLS, can add tasks to take away days, if they feel like being kind.

7. GUYS, once you are denied, your time and days left will be put in your signature.

8.At any point a guy can make a stand! If he does this, girls have 12 hours from that point to stop him.
If they don't stop him, he will receive no more days and carry out his remaining days without further delay. If a girl does stop him, not only is he still in the game but he gets an extra 2 days added from the girl who stops him.

9.GIRLS can add more than one day ONLY with a game of chance of her choosing.(3 days max)
ONLY if the guy decides to take the chance. Otherwise 1 day max.
examples, Spoilers, flipping coins, ect
GIRLS may add a game of chance whenever they want, even if they already gave one the same day.
Up to guy to decide to take it or not.

10.Guys can ask or beg for reductions, (THREAD ONLY)
Do not bother the girls with PMs regarding this!
Girls can give any reductions they see fit (no max)

11.GIRLS can offer orgasms to any guy she chooses anytime with any task, Can be simple or impossible, its up to the guy to accept it or not.
example, guy has 10 days left, girl lets him cum only if he rejoins with double the days making 20 days till next orgasm.

So as you can see it only takes one girl popping in daily to keep you denied, any other girls will just be adding more and more days to your denial, so it could be tough or a long time before you cum.

cbtslave999
01-23-2015, 01:54 PM
And I guess I will be the first to say im in.

LitDarkness
01-25-2015, 09:15 AM
This seems like it will be good for people who like denial but not edging.

Since no one wants to take a chance on this I'll add a day.

cbtslave999
01-25-2015, 10:34 AM
This seems like it will be good for people who like denial but not edging.

Since no one wants to take a chance on this I'll add a day.

Thanks kid,

Thought it would be a bit different. I do like edging, but not 100s and 100s of times a day. Wasnt bad when I was on vacation, but going back to work and doing other daily things really didnt leave me as much time. Even though I was allowed back into the tease and denied by girls thread, I thought id give this a try, and for other people that may want to try as well.

Was only gonna give it another day or so before I deleted this thread, but hopefully now that a girl has posted it will draw more in. If this doesnt work out I will more than likely rejoin the TnD thread again.

cbtslave999
01-26-2015, 09:46 AM
only one day, pretty easy start.

cbtslave999
01-26-2015, 10:00 AM
I am in again. Might as well give it another go.

LitDarkness
01-26-2015, 10:06 AM
Lets see if we can make it harder this time; add a day.

cbtslave999
01-26-2015, 10:27 AM
Lets see if we can make it harder this time; add a day.
Thank you kid, seems like you and I the only ones yet.

sissyb89
01-26-2015, 10:54 AM
I guess I'm in also looking for a mistress to own me

Cake_is_good
01-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Thank you kid, seems like you and I the only ones yet.

I like the idea of the thread and think this deserves more attention! I'm also joined the TnD by girls thread at one point and have been working on practicing, I think this is a good place to stop for a little :p

I'll back the thread! Consider me "in"

Cake

LitDarkness
01-26-2015, 07:32 PM
I like the idea of the thread and think this deserves more attention! I'm also joined the TnD by girls thread at one point and have been working on practicing, I think this is a good place to stop for a little :p

I'll back the thread! Consider me "in"

Cake

Well the boys are getting in the thread; now to find some girls.

Slaveboy831
01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
I'm in and ready :)

LitDarkness
01-27-2015, 09:56 AM
Well it's been over 23 hours since I last posted so, let's add a day.

cbtslave999
01-27-2015, 10:22 AM

Thanks kid,

I assume that was for the newcomers as well:D

I also just realized that each day you get an extra hour window to add more, since my denial is ongoing from the original 24 hour period. I didnt realize that when I first made this.

ALSO... I wasnt very specific in the instructions in the begining, GIRLS can add a day per guy too each day. ( so for ex. If you already gave a day out, and a new guy joins a few hours later, you can post again the same day and give him a day also the same day.)

I will fix that.

Nice to see some people joining, just need to catch the attention of some girls now.:)

spankme554
01-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Since you were so good to help me out, I'll post here. Add a day for all!

cbtslave999
01-27-2015, 10:46 AM

Thank you spank!;)

RyzaSlaveBoi
01-27-2015, 10:48 AM
I will join in :3

Cake_is_good
01-27-2015, 10:52 AM

Thank you for the day Kid! :)

I also just realized that each day you get an extra hour window to add more, since my denial is ongoing from the original 24 hour period. I didnt realize that when I first made this.

I'm not sure I follow, can you rephrase that? xD My apologies.

Hope everything worked out *ba dun tis* and thank you for stopping by to play! :D

LitDarkness
01-27-2015, 10:53 AM
I will join in :3

I'd hate for you to feel left out; add a day for you.

inferiorwhiteboi
01-27-2015, 10:54 AM
i've been quietly following the other orgasm denial game threads for a while now with muted interest. While i'm fond of denial, the prospect of having thousands of edges to do just isn't practical for me.

This thread, however, is right up my alley. So with that said, i'm in.

my last orgasm was very early this morning, so for official record-keeping purposes, let's call it: 1/27/2015 at 12:15 AM.

cbtslave999
01-27-2015, 11:06 AM
Thank you for the day Kid! :)

I'm not sure I follow, can you rephrase that? xD My apologies.

Hope everything worked out *ba dun tis* and thank you for stopping by to play! :D

A girl can give you a day every 23 hours, so for ex. if you get your first day at 5:00 pm, and she gives you another day 4:00 pm the next day, the day after that she can give you another at 3:00 pm. You are denied until 5:00 PM (original denial time) so depending on when she posts, she could have up to an extra hour window tacked on each day.

cbtslave999
01-27-2015, 11:08 AM
i've been quietly following the other orgasm denial game threads for a while now with muted interest. While i'm fond of denial, the prospect of having thousands of edges to do just isn't practical for me.

my last orgasm was very early this morning, so for official record-keeping purposes, let's call it: 1/27/2015 at 12:15 AM.

Thats part of the reason I made this thread, for people who just dont have time, or just dont like to edge alot.

Your time will actually start when the first girl denies you, (whatever her post time is) so you might as well cum again if you can, while you can.:)

LitDarkness
01-27-2015, 11:12 AM

I hope you enjoy; now we don't want you left out, so add a day. Just for you.

inferiorwhiteboi
01-27-2015, 11:14 AM
Your time will actually start when the first girl denies you, (whatever her post time is) so you might as well cum again if you can, while you can.:)

i could, but i won't; at least not yet. Seems more fair to me to give the Ladies a chance to deny me first, so i'll opt to keep my cum in my balls for at least 24 hours from my initial post - good faith gesture if you know what i mean.

Cake_is_good
01-27-2015, 11:16 AM
A girl can give you a day every 23 hours, so for ex. if you get your first day at 5:00 pm, and she gives you another day 4:00 pm the next day, the day after that she can give you another at 3:00 pm. You are denied until 5:00 PM (original denial time) so depending on when she posts, she could have up to an extra hour window tacked on each day.

Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up mate!

cbtslave999
01-27-2015, 11:17 AM
Well, its too late now:D

wedgieslaver
01-27-2015, 11:36 AM
I would like to join

cbtslave999
01-27-2015, 12:20 PM
I think we should add time zones in our signatures as well, never thought of that. might confuse the girls a bit, for when our time is actually up.

spankme554
01-27-2015, 05:19 PM

Welcome to the group! You may have a day too!

spankme554
01-27-2015, 05:22 PM
I would like to join

I didn't mean to leave you out! Have an extra day!

inferiorwhiteboi
01-27-2015, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the group! You may have a day too!

Thank You very much! i've updated my sig to reflect it.

cbtslave999
01-27-2015, 09:41 PM
Nice to see this thread moving along a bit. I would like to throw out a request for the ladies. If you girls have any ideas or suggestions to make this game a bit more interesting feel free to share those ideas.:)

SandMguy
01-28-2015, 11:36 AM
I can't join this as I'm in the teased and denied thread but this looks good. Perhaps if girls could add 1 day plus a task. If you fail the task you get an extra day added. Also you could make it so you can beg to cum and a girl can grant you a ruined orgasm but then girls can add two days every 23 hours for the next week.

spankme554
01-28-2015, 11:54 AM
Here I am again today! And 1 more day of denial for all!

elwood
01-28-2015, 11:55 AM
I'm in. give me some days girls :)

cbtslave999
01-28-2015, 12:01 PM

Thanks spank, Nice to see you lingering around:)

cbtslave999
01-28-2015, 12:06 PM
I can't join this as I'm in the teased and denied thread but this looks good. Perhaps if girls could add 1 day plus a task. If you fail the task you get an extra day added. Also you could make it so you can beg to cum and a girl can grant you a ruined orgasm but then girls can add two days every 23 hours for the next week.

You could be in both, you just cant cum until both are finished. I have been pondering whether or not to rejoin the TnD thread myself.

SandMguy
01-28-2015, 12:13 PM
You could be in both, you just cant cum until both are finished. I have been pondering whether or not to rejoin the TnD thread myself.

I don't think I could do that to myself. Maybe at some point in the future I will not be denied on condition I join here first.

Cake_is_good
01-28-2015, 01:00 PM

Thank you miss! I'm starting to feel it haha :)

Cake

LitDarkness
01-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Whoever I can give a day to, add a day.

Cake_is_good
01-28-2015, 02:15 PM

Thank you Kid... I appreciate it...

My signature has been updated!

inferiorwhiteboi
01-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Courtesy of spankme554 & TheKidWithSkills, i'm now up to Feb 6th. Looks like my jizz is going to be trapped for a while.

i just want to take a second to throw this out there. i can't speak for anybody else, but i'm for it if any Ladies want to use spoilers in their posts and make us choose between options or anything along those lines.

But then again, i'm all for being stuck in denial hell with no chance of release for a long time :o

cbtslave999
01-28-2015, 02:18 PM

Thanks kid,

I thought of that, if a girl wants to give a day for all, it will have to be up to the guy to go and check if its within time range or just accept it. After all girls rule around here. :D

inferiorwhiteboi
01-28-2015, 02:20 PM
Thanks kid,

I thought of that, if a girl wants to give a day for all, it will have to be up to the guy to go and check if its within time range or just accept it. After all girls rule around here. :D

i'm fine with always accepting it, but that's just me; and yes, all the Girls rule around here :p

cbtslave999
01-28-2015, 07:55 PM
i'm fine with always accepting it, but that's just me; and yes, all the Girls rule around here :p

Im going to keep an eye on mine, already up to 5 denial days in 2 days. just imagine if another girl or two took interest in this thread. :) Could be a very long denial real quick.

inferiorwhiteboi
01-28-2015, 09:51 PM
Could be a very long denial real quick.

<- Looks at his own sig to check the date, reminds himself that he has a pm dare anybody can use to extend his denial, along with getting himself Naughty/Nice'd in each PM received adding a day ... Then reads cbtslave999's quoted text above & says, "Yep".

cbtslave999
01-28-2015, 11:51 PM
JUST THOUGHT OF A NEW IDEA FOR THE THREAD!!!!

Im not going to add the rule yet, as I want to get everyones feedback on it. If the majority of everyone likes it I will add it. So here it is.......

At any point a guy can make a stand! If he does this, girls have 12 hours from that point to stop him.

If they dont stop him, he will receive no more days and carry out his remaining days without further delay.

If a girl does stop him, not only is he still in the game but he gets an extra 2 days added from the girl who stops him.

Figured it would add a little more fun and twist to the game. So the girls dont get too bored with just stopping in to add a day, now they can try to catch guys trying to escape.

Let me know what you all think.:)

inferiorwhiteboi
01-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Seems reasonable to me, although i can't necessarily see myself taking advantage of it.

Thoughts, Ladies?

LitDarkness
01-29-2015, 09:11 AM
CBT can you rephrase, I'm not sure what you mean.

Also can a girl add less than a day to a guy, if she's feeling generous, for example 5 hours instead of a day.

inferiorwhiteboi
01-29-2015, 09:19 AM
Kid - From the way i understand it, cbt is proposing a "jailbreak clause" ...

Let's say a guy is denied by the thread until 10 months from now. At any time, he could post his intentions to leave the thread and get out of his denial, then the Ladies would have 12 hours from the time of his post to prevent him from leaving by denying his departure.

Hopefully imy explanation makes sense (and hopefully i understand cbt's suggestion correctly)

cbtslave999
01-29-2015, 09:43 AM
CBT can you rephrase, I'm not sure what you mean.

Also can a girl add less than a day to a guy, if she's feeling generous, for example 5 hours instead of a day.

Kid - From the way i understand it, cbt is proposing a "jailbreak clause" ...

Let's say a guy is denied by the thread until 10 months from now. At any time, he could post his intentions to leave the thread and get out of his denial, then the Ladies would have 12 hours from the time of his post to prevent him from leaving by denying his departure.

Hopefully imy explanation makes sense (and hopefully i understand cbt's suggestion correctly)

Boi got the description right, but I hope 10 months isnt the case for me:eek:
Not so much as to escape completely, more or so get to cum finally and rejoin if he wishes to. (after he completes the days already assigned)

Also sounds good for a girl to give as much as she chooses (up to 24 hours)
and take away days if she chooses. So far I havent posted any limits as far as the days a girl can take off, I would like to keep that entirely up to the girl.

Any other questions feel free to ask.:)

inferiorwhiteboi
01-29-2015, 09:57 AM
i have a suggestion. Since not everybody logs on daily, how about periods where the Ladies can freely add more than 24 hours?

For instance, maybe during weekends (Sat/Sun or Fri/Sat), the Gals could add 48 or 72 hours at Their discretion.

cbtslave999
01-29-2015, 10:07 AM
i have a suggestion. Since not everybody logs on daily, how about periods where the Ladies can freely add more than 24 hours?

For instance, maybe during weekends (Sat/Sun or Fri/Sat), the Gals could add 48 or 72 hours at Their discretion.

Not sure if that would be the best idea, I would like to keep the game as active as possible, and if a girl could do that, theres a chance she might just give three days and then not return for three days. Where now the game is set up so they can check in a bit more, thats part of the reason I thought of the NEW IDEA last night. (to keep the girls checking in, and to give guys some hope of an end if they so choose)

I know you really want those days tacked on, but not everyone wants that many. Might scare other guys from joining if it were too harsh. I mean it only takes one girl checking in daily to keep you denied indefinatly:)

inferiorwhiteboi
01-29-2015, 10:10 AM
No worries, it was just a suggestion. i realize that i'm a bit more sadomasochistic than most. :o

LitDarkness
01-29-2015, 02:43 PM
Everyone but boi and cake can add 5 hours.

Bio can add a day instead of the 5 hours.

Cake can add 10 hours instead.

Or you can take a gamble, pick one, no peeking at the others.

Add 12 hours

Space

Add 2 hours

Space

Reduce 1 day

Space

inferiorwhiteboi
01-29-2015, 02:50 PM
Per Kid, i am adding one day as i'm opting to not read any of Her evil spoilers for a while. :(

LitDarkness
01-29-2015, 02:52 PM
Per Kid, i am adding one day as i'm opting to not read any of Her evil spoilers for a while. :(

To be fair, you were warned. And someone said what was in the spoilers as soon as they joined then it was quoted.

And when I post a spoiler, steer away. Good choice.

inferiorwhiteboi
01-29-2015, 02:57 PM
i have no complaints Kid, was just stating that i'm avoiding spoilers for a while ;) . The :( was just a lighthearted joke.

When reading threads that i follow, i do my best to start with the 'first unread post'. As soon as i read the spoiler in that thread, i obeyed - then later learned that somebody else had spilled the beans.

cbtslave999
01-29-2015, 06:01 PM
I HAVE DECIDED TO ADD THE NEW RULE

(see first post for details)

It does not change any part of the game except for a guy to get a chance to get out (or off as you will) I think it will be a good addition.

Im also going to update a few of the rules, nothing will be taken away. However a few things will be added, good for both guys and girls.
As the begining rules are set in stone.

I have also decided that I will make a blog for this thread, letting the girls know who is all in and how much time is left for them.

I noticed a few guys joined and never updated their signature, they are not offiicially going to be included untill they do.

PS

Kid, are the spoilers for everyone?

cbtslave999
01-29-2015, 06:11 PM
I guess I cant officially add the rule, whereas my first post will not allow me to edit.

If anyone knows a way around this, please let me know.

LitDarkness
01-29-2015, 06:36 PM
I guess I cant officially add the rule, whereas my first post will not allow me to edit.

If anyone knows a way around this, please let me know.
After a certain amount of time your post is locked.

To edit you need to pm a mod and have them unlock it for you.
I HAVE DECIDED TO ADD THE NEW RULE

(see first post for details)

It does not change any part of the game except for a guy to get a chance to get out (or off as you will) I think it will be a good addition.

Im also going to update a few of the rules, nothing will be taken away. However a few things will be added, good for both guys and girls.
As the begining rules are set in stone.

I have also decided that I will make a blog for this thread, letting the girls know who is all in and how much time is left for them.

I noticed a few guys joined and never updated their signature, they are not offiicially going to be included untill they do.

PS

Kid, are the spoilers for everyone?
Yes anyone may choose One spoiler if they want to take a risk.

cbtslave999
01-29-2015, 06:41 PM
After a certain amount of time your post is locked.

To edit you need to pm a mod and have them unlock it for you.

Yes anyone may choose One spoiler if they want to take a risk.

OK thank you kid, I chose the last one:)

cbtslave999
01-29-2015, 09:19 PM
I have sent a message to an admin, so hopfully I will be able to update the rules. Any other suggestions or requests would be taken ito consideration. Im sure if I can update the rules it will more than likley be only once, so whatever gets added might be it.

Thanks,
CBT

Cake_is_good
01-29-2015, 09:33 PM
My gut is telling me to ignore the spoilers... so tempting but I think I'm going to take the 10 hours. Thank you Kid!

Sitting still (yeah right),

Cake

Cake_is_good
01-29-2015, 09:54 PM
Also, cbtslave999 is holding it down.

I'm excited to see the new addition, and blog does seem like a good way to keep a running tab and still be able to edit.

Don't overwhelm yourself! But you are doing a good job with the thread and I hope it continues to give you great results. Glad to be a part

More,

Cake

cbtslave999
01-29-2015, 10:26 PM
Also, cbtslave999 is holding it down.

I'm excited to see the new addition, and blog does seem like a good way to keep a running tab and still be able to edit.

Don't overwhelm yourself! But you are doing a good job with the thread and I hope it continues to give you great results. Glad to be a part

More,

Cake

Thanks cake,

Just would be better to have a few more guys and girls come around, though I think its an alright start so far.:)

suanhay
01-30-2015, 03:28 AM
Good work cbt, this is an interesting idea.

I will add a day for everyone

spankme554
01-30-2015, 04:53 AM
And I will add another day for all. Enjoy!

cbtslave999
01-30-2015, 05:54 AM

Thank you ladies,
Nice to hear from both of you again.:)

inferiorwhiteboi
01-30-2015, 06:26 AM
i'd like to thank suanhay and spankme554 for the 2 latest days added to my denial. i appreciate it Ladies. :o

cbtslave999
01-30-2015, 01:55 PM
Still no word from the admin, so I have decided to just make another blog with additional rules of the game and put it on the top of my signature, so it will be visible on the first post anyway. (will be done shortly)

That being said, If the guys in the game now have any problem with the new rules added they dont have to follow them, (just the origional rules) but im sure that wont be the case.

Any new joining guys will have to follow new rules.

Any questions, just ask.
Thanks,
CBT

LitDarkness
01-30-2015, 02:09 PM
Everyone can add a day.

Anyone want reductions? If you do, post in a spoiler how long a denial you have and what you would do for a reduction and I will consider it.

cbtslave999
01-30-2015, 02:19 PM
Everyone can add a day.

Anyone want reductions? If you do, post in a spoiler how long a denial you have and what you would do for a reduction and I will consider it.

Thanks kid,
Ill take the the day.:)

inferiorwhiteboi
01-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Kid, i would certainly like a reduction. See spoiler below, as You requested...

my date is up to 1:12 PM EST on 5/5/2015. i offer the following Reduction Proposal: For each day You let me remove i will do 100 penis SWATs from my dare list AND i'll add the number of days removed to my NO LUBE requirement. Lastly, i offer to do a round of Abuse Your Genitals (Males Only) with numbers being my least favorite options for each roll.

qt31415926
01-30-2015, 06:47 PM
I am in. I may regret it, but I like that this doesn't have edges or hurting my package (well, not physically anyway). I like the new rules that were added. Gambling should be fun.

cbtslave999
01-30-2015, 06:55 PM
I am in. I may regret it, but I like that this doesn't have edges or hurting my package (well, not physically anyway). I like the new rules that were added. Gambling should be fun.

Welcome qt.

I did update one more rule

GIRLS may add a game of chance whenever they want, even if they already gave one the same day.
Up to guy to decide to take it or not.

thought it could add a bit more fun for the ladies, so they can toy with us more than once a day.:D

Cake_is_good
01-30-2015, 07:50 PM

Thank you for coming to play with us!

Everyone can add a day.

Thank you for your days ladies!

I'm thinking I might have to start working these off soon, I'm feelin' the heat!

Chex
01-30-2015, 10:59 PM
I'm in, could be interesting i suppose

spankme554
01-31-2015, 01:09 PM
And another day for all! Welcome newcomers!

cbtslave999
01-31-2015, 01:16 PM

Thanks again spank.:)

Puts me over a week now.

Chex
01-31-2015, 01:46 PM

Thank you :)

Let's get this started

LitDarkness
01-31-2015, 02:57 PM
Everyone add a day and boi can take 2 days off since he replied to my wanting a reduction question.

cbtslave999
01-31-2015, 03:24 PM
Thanks kid, that makes 9 days total now

cbtslave999
01-31-2015, 04:14 PM
Im going to try to be sneaky and make a stand, since the girls just recently posted :shhh:

LitDarkness
01-31-2015, 04:26 PM
Im going to try to be sneaky and make a stand, since the girls just recently posted :shhh:

I want to stop you. :p

Nice try. :)

cbtslave999
01-31-2015, 04:40 PM
I want to stop you. :p

Nice try. :)

Thought id give it a try:D

Dam, two more days. guess theres not much room for sneakyness just yet.

inferiorwhiteboi
01-31-2015, 04:42 PM

Thanks once again Ma'am.

boi can take 2 days off since he replied to my wanting a reduction question.

Thank You Ma'am.

spankme554's day bumps me up to 6/10/15, and Kid's gracious reduction drops me back to 6/8/2015.

As my reduction offer scaled based on the amount of days i get to deduct, the final price i pay for my reduction is as follows, in spoiler form:

i will do 200 penis SWATs from my pm dare list, 2 additional days added to my period of NO LUBE and a round of Abuse Your Genitals (Males Only) with the numbers being my least favorite options for each roll.

cbtslave999
01-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Alright im going to try to sneak it in one more time, I am going to make a stand again. Probably not a good idea, but im going to try anyway. Maybe since I got caught once, they wont expect me to try again.:scratchchin:

LitDarkness
01-31-2015, 06:27 PM
Alright im going to try to sneak it in one more time, I am going to make a stand again. Probably not a good idea, but im going to try anyway. Maybe since I got caught once, they wont expect me to try again.:scratchchin:

Expect the unexpected. Nice try but I'll stop you.

This was a bad idea. :p

cbtslave999
01-31-2015, 06:37 PM
Expect the unexpected. Nice try but I'll stop you.

This was a bad idea. :p

:facepalm:
Dam, only 5 minutes after I tried. Guess I should have made it a 12 minute window instead of 12 hour. :D

Well someone had to test the water, I guess your right. It was not a good idea. So two more days added on, now im up to a total of 13 days:eek:

I suppose now is a good time to ask for a reduction or possibly a game of chance????

LitDarkness
01-31-2015, 06:40 PM
:
Dam, only 5 minutes after I tried. Guess I should have made it a 12 minute window instead of 12 hour.

Well someone had to test the water, I guess your right. It was not a good idea. So two more days added on, now im up to a total of 13 days:eek:

I suppose now is a good time to ask for a reduction or possibly a game of chance????

Maybe tomorrow. I like gambles and spoilers. :);):p

inferiorwhiteboi
01-31-2015, 06:48 PM
At the moment, my days tally is up to 6/8/15.

Ladies, i would really like to earn a reduction. Please!

In exchange for any reduction of days, i'm willing to offer the following:

i'll add a day to the time that i'm not permitted to use lube by one day for each day of reduction
125 barehand smacks of my penis for each day of reduction
While naked, i'll tuck my penis and balls between my legs and lean forward against my bed. While in that position, i'll spank my ass with a ruler as many times as necessary, until i've accurately hit my balls X number of times. X may be any number that You desire.

Thank You for Your consideration. Please take pity on me.

cbtslave999
01-31-2015, 07:12 PM
Maybe tomorrow. I like gambles and spoilers. :);):p

Me too.......maybe:D

I will look forward to it.

D00M
01-31-2015, 07:31 PM
I will regret this but I'm in

LitDarkness
01-31-2015, 08:15 PM
I will regret this but I'm in

Welcome, add a day to start.

I'd hate for you to be left out. :);):p

TeenSlave
01-31-2015, 08:40 PM
I'll join in this.

if any girls would like to make this tougher for me by teasing me with their feet message me for my skype please. I'll accept dares and extra denial and edging in return :)

cbtslave999
01-31-2015, 09:35 PM
Welcome guys, anyone new that gets denied please put your date and time in your signature. I have a blog set up for the ladies to do a quick check, so they know who is in the game. It also helps to post a thank you to the ladies as well. A few guys said they were in and just vanished, so im just going to assume that only the people who update their signature and show a little gratitude toward the ladies are really in.

Thanks,
CBT

LitDarkness
01-31-2015, 09:48 PM
I'll join in this.

if any girls would like to make this tougher for me by teasing me with their feet message me for my skype please. I'll accept dares and extra denial and edging in return :)

Welcome, have a day as a welcoming gift.

TeenSlave
02-01-2015, 06:00 AM
Welcome, have a day as a welcoming gift.

Thank you Princess :)

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Up to 6 active guys now :D .....and 5 guys pending :(

Not too bad, I think the game is starting to take off nicely :)

Thanks to all Girls for your contributions, couldnt have been possible without you.

Also thanks to all guys who joined, well the active ones at least.
I appreciate everyone for helping this thread get started.

and hope you all enjoy,
CBT

qt31415926
02-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Sorry, I have been on my phone which is a little hard to update signatures and copy and paste.

Thank you ma'am for the day!

Everyone add a day and boi can take 2 days off since he replied to my wanting a reduction question.

Thank you TheKidWithSkills for the day!

I have updated my signature.

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Sorry, I have been on my phone which is a little hard to update signatures and copy and paste.

Thank you ma'am for the day!

Thank you TheKidWithSkills for the day!

I have updated my signature.

Ok, thats understandable ill add you in. Just trying to keep tabs on the thread and like I said its kind of hard to do when guys say they are in, then never reply.

Welcome and enjoy:)

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Any guys or girls care to make a superbowl wager? Bet some days?

Would have to be ok'd by a girl to count, but we could still place the wager now.

got one hour till the game starts.

ready4everything123
02-01-2015, 03:32 PM
im in for the task waiting

inferiorwhiteboi
02-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Any guys or girls care to make a superbowl wager? Bet some days?

Would have to be ok'd by a girl to count, but we could still place the wager now.

got one hour till the game starts.

i'll pass, as i have a superbowl bet post in the promises thread already. cbt's post here reminded me to get my 'promises' post made before game time.

If anybody's curious: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1646915&postcount=2118

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 05:54 PM
hmmm, guess I should have waited till today to make a stand. Pretty dead around here today, hhhmmmmmmmm should I try it:scratchchin:????

pain slave
02-01-2015, 05:56 PM
I am in looking for mistress

LitDarkness
02-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Chance game.

If you decide to play;

Choose a spoiler;

Add 3 days

Subtract 7 days.

Add 2 days

Subtract a day

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 06:20 PM
holy shit!!!! I think I definatley chose the right one. (doesnt seem like it would get better than that) Unless there was a chance to cum in one of them.

Thanks kid

PS good thing I didnt chance it on the stand.:D You seem to have a sixth sense, when I try that.

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Actually, that did bring me down to zero, on the day. sooo I get to cum:D:D:D

inferiorwhiteboi
02-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Well, i opted to play. Survey says..
i get to subtract a day. Yay me! Thank You Ma'am. Although judging by cbt's response, i didn't pick the right one.:(

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Well that didnt take very long to cum:D

Thanks again kid,
Really did not expect that to happen.

and with that out of the way......I AM IN AGAIN!!!

qt31415926
02-01-2015, 07:57 PM
I wasn't so lucky. Thank you TheKidWithSkills.

Perhaps I should work on reductions before it gets too far.
I will do a writeforme.org task of whatever number of lines you deem appropriate to remove an hour per task. I don't know perhaps other things can be added to keep the lines down. I don't mind not having potty breaks during the line writing. Perhaps diet restrictions too? [

Robert_Z_man
02-01-2015, 08:04 PM
I am in, This sounds like alot of fun, Id like some challenges to do when i have the option.

D00M
02-01-2015, 08:20 PM
If I'm not mistaken my Denial is over... Wow only one day :D

inferiorwhiteboi
02-01-2015, 08:39 PM
I AM IN AGAIN!!!

Congrats on the Orgasm. my soon to be brutalized balls (stupid bet, *grumble*), are jealous.

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 08:40 PM
If I'm not mistaken my Denial is over... Wow only one day :D

Yes it seems you are. Wow, two of us got out today. (well kinda, I rejoined right away)
My first run was only a day too

cbtslave999
02-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Congrats on the Orgasm. my soon to be brutalized balls (stupid bet, *grumble*), are jealous.

Good thing you didnt try to wager here then.:D

Cake_is_good
02-02-2015, 04:52 AM
Thank you spank for helping keep this thread going, and for your denial!.

Chance game.

If you decide to play;

Choose a spoiler;

YEAH!!! second one! What an awful lovely treat to return to! Just a question on how this works but if I got. reduction that is more than days I have left? :D Sorry about my day or so hiatus. The real world demands so much from me. lol.

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 08:51 AM
Thank you spank for helping keep this thread going, and for your denial!.

YEAH!!! second one! What an awful lovely treat to return to! Just a question on how this works but if I got. reduction that is more than days I have left? :D Sorry about my day or so hiatus. The real world demands so much from me. lol.

That means you are free to cum,:D

I really wasnt expecting it and almost turned it down. but I figured might as well take it while I can. Who knows when I will get that lucky again.

btw, I already came 3 times since then. Got some stuff to do now and when I get back im going to cum again, unless im denied by then.

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Everyone I can add to can add day.

Chex
02-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Thank you for adding one more day :)

qt31415926
02-02-2015, 09:53 AM

Thank you TheKidWithSkills. Did you see my reduction request??

inferiorwhiteboi
02-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Ladies, i would really like to earn some reductions.

i'm willing to consider anything within my limits, any other idea any of You might have, anything based on my PM Dare list OR a combination of anything in this sentence.

Please Ladies, i beg You to show pity on me regarding my days left in denial and i welcom You to be cruel with a stiff price for the reduction. PLEASE!!!

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Thank you TheKidWithSkills. Did you see my reduction request??
Yes, I saw. (Not giving you a reduction just yet.)
Ladies, i would really like to earn some reductions.

i'm willing to consider anything within my limits, any other idea any of You might have, anything based on my PM Dare list OR a combination of anything in this sentence.

Please Ladies, i beg You to show pity on me regarding my days left in denial and i welcom You to be cruel with a stiff price for the reduction. PLEASE!!!

You seem to be in denial for a while so I'll give you a 5 day reduction for each hour you hold your pee (from seeing this) and a hour reduction for every edge you do today (24 hours from th time this is posted.)

inferiorwhiteboi
02-02-2015, 11:03 AM
You seem to be in denial for a while so I'll give you a 5 day reduction for each hour you hold your pee (from seeing this) and a hour reduction for every edge you do today (24 hours from th time this is posted.)

Thank You very much Ma'am. i'll report in the thread once the 24 hours is up.

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 11:35 AM

thanks kid,

Was just going to try and have another orgasm, I guess this one will have to wait.:)

nadavlv9
02-02-2015, 11:50 AM
my chastity device is ready...
I'm in.

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 11:56 AM
thanks kid,

Was just going to try and have another orgasm, I guess this one will have to wait.:)
Seems every time you try, I prevent you.
my chastity device is ready...
I'm in.
Add a day.

Vodin30
02-02-2015, 12:22 PM
I have not done anything in a while so I will be in.

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Seems every time you try, I prevent you.

Add a day.

Well I did get hooked up with the spoiler from you:D other than then that you have been right on with the prevention part. What the hell lets test it again....I am going to make a stand once again. See how your sixth sense is today.

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Still not sure with the new guys yet? or cake? so im not going to update the game details blog just yet.

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Well I did get hooked up with the spoiler from you:D other than then that you have been right on with the prevention part. What the hell lets test it again....I am going to make a stand once again. See how your sixth sense is today.
Well, I'm going to stop you.

Still not sure with the new guys yet? or cake? so im not going to update the game details blog just yet.
Cake isn't on daily, it seems, but I'm sure he'll let you know. I say he is still in. However, I'm not sure but I think he got his orgasm, yesterday.

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 04:32 PM
ha, kinda expected the stopping.:D
I felt I got off too easy the last two times. 1st run only a day, and second a tad over a week.

So I would like to give this one time offer to all ladies.....(for now)

for the next 24 hours, feel free to create a chance spoiler or a regular spoiler just for me. I will let you raise the max days to 1 week!!!! (no reductions)

I know this is against the max rules, but I created them to protect the guys from rediculousness. So if a guy wants to ask for more, I guess I see no harm in that.

I may regret this, but in this game it seems anything can happen:D

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 04:48 PM
I felt I got off too easy the last two times. 1st run only a day, and second a tad over a week.

for the next 24 hours, feel free to create a chance spoiler or a regular spoiler just for me. I will let you raise the max days to 1 week!!!! (no reductions)

I know this is against the max rules, but I created them to protect the guys from rediculousness. So if a guy wants to ask for more, I guess I see no harm in that.

I guess if a guy asks for more, it is okay as long as no one is pressuring him to ask for more, raise his max.

Just putting my opinion in there. (May be unwanted.)
CBT only

You asked for this.

1 week
5 days
6 days
1day
3 days

I added a day to you I think, so I hope it is okay for me to take advantage of this offer at this moment.

If not feel free to ignore. (Even though you can ignore it anyway. :D)

qt31415926
02-02-2015, 04:50 PM

You are kind of crazy. Even a 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 or 1 in 6 chance of reduction might be tempting.

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 04:53 PM
You are kind of crazy. Even a 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 or 1 in 6 chance of reduction might be tempting.

Trust me; that is one of his sane posts.

You're cool CBT but let's face it, you are not sane,

You may get a reduction chance soon QT. (no promises)

qt31415926
02-02-2015, 04:55 PM
LOL. Well I guess since I looked at a spoiler I will take it. I should be more original in the one I pick though. That's twice in a row.

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 04:57 PM
LOL. Well I guess since I looked at a spoiler I will take it. I should be more original in the one I pick though. That's twice in a row.

Maybe you have a subconscious want for that amount of days added on and it was for cbt.

You must really love denial. :D

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 05:00 PM
I guess if a guy asks for more, it is okay as long as no one is pressuring him to ask for more, raise his max.

Just putting my opinion in there. (May be unwanted.)
CBT only

You asked for this.

1 week
5 days
6 days
1day
3 days

I added a day to you I think, so I hope it is okay for me to take advantage of this offer at this moment.

If not feel free to ignore. (Even though you can ignore it anyway. :D)

6 days, ouch!

thank you kid,

and as far as the spoilers go, you can post as many as you want each day (with or without reductions) Its up to the guy to decide if he wants to take the chance or not:D (max being 3 on that with each spoiler)

You can just only give only 1 day every 23 hours regularly without spoilers.

So feel free to be as creative as you like.:)

qt31415926
02-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Trust me; that is one of his sane posts.

You're cool CBT but let's face it, you are not sane,

You may get a reduction chance soon QT. (no promises)

Thanks I may need to work on it pretty soon or real soon. Just let me know when. I may even give up all toilet privileges and eat oatmeal or if you prefer baby food until I get my next release.

Is it wrong to check all the spoilers after make my pick? I did. I thought one of them would have had at least an hour reduction.

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 05:03 PM
6 days, ouch!

thank you kid,

and as far as the spoilers go, you can post as many as you want each day (with or without reductions) Its up to the guy to decide if he wants to take the chance or not:D (max being 3 on that)

You can just only give only 1 day every 23 hours regularly without spoilers.

So feel free to be as creative as you like.:)

Well you did say, last rounds were too easy. You can loo at what else you had a chance of getting if you wish.

And okay to the spoilers.

I may post those often, then.

LitDarkness
02-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Thanks I may need to work on it pretty soon or real soon. Just let me know when. I may even give up all toilet privileges and eat oatmeal or if you prefer baby food until I get my next release.

Is it wrong to check all the spoilers after make my pick? I did. I thought one of them would have had at least an hour reduction.

Far as concerned, yes but I'll let you off with a warning.

I don't think I'll have you go to that extreme for a recurring if you get one.

Now I can't speak for the other girls.

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Well you did say, last rounds were too easy. You can loo at what else you had a chance of getting if you wish.

And okay to the spoilers.

I may post those often, then.

We will look forward to them:D

Allthough im sure they will dig me a hole that may be hard to get out of, but the thrill of the chance is where its at. Even if there is no chance at all. (which hopefully isnt the case) I already threw that offer out and may regret it soon.

However its entirely up to the girls how sadistic or nice they want to be.:D

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 05:15 PM

Crazy?
Yeah kinda, However I did just cum three times last night. Which I didnt think would happen for awhile yet. (got lucky) so I thought I would return the favor.:D

Vodin30
02-02-2015, 07:57 PM
Am I reading this right, I just started today at 11:22 am so my time starts when Kidd logged in at 3:20pm?

cbtslave999
02-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Am I reading this right, I just started today at 11:22 am so my time starts when Kidd logged in at 3:20pm?

Its when the first girl adds a day for you after you join. So it looks like your still in limbo mode for now.
You might as well cum while you can, because once you start you never know when the next one will be.:D

inferiorwhiteboi
02-02-2015, 08:41 PM

your time 'officially' starts as the time that the first Lady adds a day. So, after you posted to join the thread, whatever time it was when the first Lady posted with days became the offical start.

Vodin30
02-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the clarification.
I will take your advice and get a few cums in before it's too late.

spankme554
02-03-2015, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the clarification.
I will take your advice and get a few cums in before it's too late.

I hope you got those in because here's a day for everyone!

Sorry I've been busy and letting Kid have all the fun, but I'm back! :p

Chex
02-03-2015, 06:06 AM

Thank you for the added day spankme554 :)

qt31415926
02-03-2015, 06:18 AM

Thank you ma'am!

cbtslave999
02-03-2015, 08:30 AM

Thanks spank,

Welcome back, I thought you might have forgot about us.
Kinda glad you didnt take me up on my offer. Sounded like a good idea at the time, but shortly after realizing i am crazy. it could have turned out really harsh.

Crazymemphis
02-03-2015, 08:49 AM
I'm in!

Now let the first girl determine my denial time :-)

inferiorwhiteboi
02-03-2015, 09:10 AM

Thanks spankme554 :o

spankme554
02-03-2015, 09:29 AM
I'm in!

Now let the first girl determine my denial time :-)

Welcome to Getdare, Memphis! And your denial starts now!

inferiorwhiteboi
02-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Just a reminder; Ladies, i'd love to earn some reduced time.

i'll consider almost anything. my PM Dare list is at Your disposal for inspiration, but i'm willing to give a go at almost anything within my limits and pay as stiff a price as You'd like.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-03-2015, 11:11 AM

My 24 hour Reduction window from TheKidWithSkills has now concluded. The following is my report:

As Kid already knows, until recently i had a PM Dare named "SQUIRM". At one point, i gave Kid permission to change any of my pm dares that She wanted, while also giving Her permission to be "cruel". Kid chose SQUIRM, and bumped it up to 8 hours.

SQUIRM was already quite popular, as i received it almost once or twice a day. Within 2 hours of Kid's choice to change it to 8 hours, i got "Squirm'd" several times. As i often rotate my dares, it was time for Squirm to take a hiatus. i just wasn't going to be able to manage it, as Squirm involved a punishment for peeing early.

Long story short regarding Squirm, the minute i rotated it out of my PM Dare list, i also made a conscious decision to empty my bladder regularly while on gD, including emptying it each time before i logged back in. Anyway...

i managed to hold my bladder for a few minutes over 5 hours. Thankfully it was empty when i originally read Kid's post.

Bladder Holding Sub-Total
5 hours X 5 days per hour = 25 day reduction, which is a great start.

Kid also permitted me to reduce my denial by a day for each edge i complete during the recently ended 24 hour window. my living situation regularly prohibits me from completing edges "all day, every day", but i can find enough private time on a regular enough basis to get a fair bit. i managed 23 edges during my alloted time frame.

Edging Sub-Total
23 completed X 1 per Edge = 23 day reduction, which i can't complain about either.

Reduction Task Total
25 + 23 = 48 days, which is a huge help.

Thank You, TheKidWithSkills for this opportunity. i hope You will be gracious enough to offer additional opportunities for reductions in the future.

Vodin30
02-03-2015, 11:27 AM
oh I did and am.
I have a nice daily routine going

Crazymemphis
02-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Welcome to Getdare, Memphis! And your denial starts now!

ThanksDenial start 8:30 pm CET 2/3/15
Denial ends 8:30 pm CET 2/4/15

Cake_is_good
02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Well, I'm going to stop you.

Cake isn't on daily, it seems, but I'm sure he'll let you know. I say he is still in. However, I'm not sure but I think he got his orgasm, yesterday.

Hey sorry everyone! I try to be on as much as a cake can but I'm very mobile so sometimes I have to post from a bus or a train...

But regarding my status I got my freedom from a spolspoiler from Kid! I got a 7 day reduction and had 2 left. and what timing! I had an interesting time in the snow and getting around so my schedule could have used a few "relaxing" orgasms (which were very very nice. mfff) during my running around ans trekking through the city.

LitDarkness
02-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Everyone can add a day.

qt31415926
02-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Everyone can add a day.

Thank you ma'am. I wish you a glorious and happy day! :-)

cbtslave999
02-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Everyone can add a day.

Thanks kid,
Was kinda hoping for a spoiler game of chance :)
But thats ok, you can make them whenever you want, ill wait:D

LitDarkness
02-03-2015, 04:48 PM
My 24 hour Reduction window from TheKidWithSkills has now concluded. The following is my report:

As Kid already knows, until recently i had a PM Dare named "SQUIRM". At one point, i gave Kid permission to change any of my pm dares that She wanted, while also giving Her permission to be "cruel". Kid chose SQUIRM, and bumped it up to 8 hours.

SQUIRM was already quite popular, as i received it almost once or twice a day. Within 2 hours of Kid's choice to change it to 8 hours, i got "Squirm'd" several times. As i often rotate my dares, it was time for Squirm to take a hiatus. i just wasn't going to be able to manage it, as Squirm involved a punishment for peeing early.

Long story short regarding Squirm, the minute i rotated it out of my PM Dare list, i also made a conscious decision to empty my bladder regularly while on gD, including emptying it each time before i logged back in. Anyway...

i managed to hold my bladder for a few minutes over 5 hours. Thankfully it was empty when i originally read Kid's post.

Bladder Holding Sub-Total
5 hours X 5 days per hour = 25 day reduction, which is a great start.

Kid also permitted me to reduce my denial by a day for each edge i complete during the recently ended 24 hour window. my living situation regularly prohibits me from completing edges "all day, every day", but i can find enough private time on a regular enough basis to get a fair bit. i managed 23 edges during my alloted time frame.

Edging Sub-Total
23 completed X 1 per Edge = 23 day reduction, which i can't complain about either.

Reduction Task Total
25 + 23 = 48 days, which is a huge help.

Thank You, TheKidWithSkills for this opportunity. i hope You will be gracious enough to offer additional opportunities for reductions in the future.
Good report minus a extra week.
Thanks kid,
Was kinda hoping for a spoiler game of chance :)
But thats ok, you can make them whenever you want, ill wait:D

If you want it; I'll give it. This is for anyone. Play if you dare.

2 hour reduction
2 week reduction
3 day add on

If you play; no peeking at the ones you didn't choose.

cbtslave999
02-03-2015, 05:06 PM
SPOILER IS FOR KID ONLY!!!!!

I picked the second spoiler first, then decided to decline, and picked the third one second. So I will add the 3 days, if you want to punish me with another spoiler for looking at more than one its up to you. Like I said ive gotten off easy the first two times. So I dont think I can except the release just yet. Sorry.

qt31415926
02-03-2015, 06:08 PM

2 hour reduction
2 week reduction
3 day add on

Well I tried my luck at the other end...same luck...

inferiorwhiteboi
02-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Kid, thank You for the extra week from my report.

i decided to "dare" and take my chances with the spoilers...
and hit what i hope was the jackpot, with an additional 2 week reduction. HOORAY!!!

Crazymemphis
02-03-2015, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=TheKidWithSkills;1648880]Everyone can add a day.[/QUOTE

Denial start 8:30 pm CET 2/3/15
Denial ends 8:30 pm CET 2/5/15

Chex
02-04-2015, 12:02 AM

I tried my luck, tough it went the other way

Vodin30
02-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Everyone can add a day.

Thank you Kid, may I call you Kid? My denial starts

vghappy
02-04-2015, 08:25 AM
I would like to try this game, so I'm in :)

spankme554
02-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Another day for all except boi.

vghappy
02-04-2015, 08:32 AM

Thank you spankme!

qt31415926
02-04-2015, 08:43 AM

Thank you ma'am.

Crazymemphis
02-04-2015, 08:49 AM
[QUOTE=spankme554;1649477]Another day for all except boi.[/QUOTE

Denial ends 8:30 pm CET 2/6/15

Never knew girls could be so cruel ;-)

Was planning to watch some facesitting clips tonight, might have to postpone that now with another day added LOL

qt31415926
02-04-2015, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=spankme554;1649477]Another day for all except boi.[/QUOTE

Denial ends 8:30 pm CET 2/6/15

Never knew girls could be so cruel ;-)

Was planning to watch some facesitting clips tonight, might have to postpone that now with another day added LOL

I'm being much more productive getting chores done instead.

wazzup94
02-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Since my exams are over im in:)

Crazymemphis
02-04-2015, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=Crazymemphis;1649490]

I'm being much more productive getting chores done instead.

Have to admit i have more time to read and study citrix netscaler

So thank you girls?

Crazymemphis
02-04-2015, 09:57 AM
By the way, what prize does the winner get?

cbtslave999
02-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Thanks spank,
You and kid still seem to be the only girls around, would be nice to have a few more stop in now and then. But we appreciate you two stopping by and adding to our torment.:D

Also im going to update the blog again in a bit, If I miss anyone let me know.

Thanks,
CBT

Chex
02-04-2015, 10:04 AM

Thank you spankme554

inferiorwhiteboi
02-04-2015, 10:38 AM

Thank You very much Ma'am :o

nadavlv9
02-04-2015, 11:09 AM
after I released yesterday for kid's spoiler, I'm in again.

LitDarkness
02-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Everyone add a day except QT and boi.

Chex
02-04-2015, 02:33 PM

Thank you for the day ma'am.

cbtslave999
02-04-2015, 02:33 PM

Thank you kid,

Brings me up to 16 days total now.

qt31415926
02-04-2015, 02:34 PM

Umm. Thank you. :-)

inferiorwhiteboi
02-04-2015, 02:49 PM

Thanks again Ma'am. i do appreciate Your leniency. :o

Vodin30
02-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Thank you both two more days

vghappy
02-04-2015, 03:10 PM

Thank you madam!

wazzup94
02-04-2015, 03:19 PM

Thank you miss Kid

cbtslave999
02-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Remember to update your signature guys, (time zones too please) as thats when I add you to the blog.

As of now we got 10 GUYS!!!!!!!:D

Maybe 11, not sure if cake is rejoining?

Also dont forget to let me know if I miss anyone.

So I would like to once again thank everybody for playing, guys and girls:)
This thread is moving along nicely.

qt31415926
02-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Just an idea but perhaps the girls.can devise contests where the winner gets a reduction and the loses get more time.

I guess I should throw out ideas for contests
× Best poem
× Best love letter
× something provable

qt31415926
02-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Also dont forget to let me know if I miss anyone.

I don't know. Do you miss me??

cbtslave999
02-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Just an idea but perhaps the girls.can devise contests where the winner gets a reduction and the loses get more time.

Sounds like fun,
I guess i see no harm in it. As long as the guys can choose if they want to compete or not. Ill leave it up to the girls.

LitDarkness
02-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Chance game
Add 3 days
Space
Add 1 day
Space
Add 2 days
Space
Add 12 hours
Space
If the first letter of your real name is A-L add 1 day, L-Z add 3 days

Contest
If you want to join sign up. No limit on how many people. Sign ups will end on Feb.12th.

It is a writing contest.

Each week I will post a genre and the participants will write a paragraph minimum related to that genre. People on this thread will vote for their favorite. The person with the least amount of votes will be eliminated.

Prizes
Last place gets a day added
First place gets a 1 week reduction

Other participants depending on how many may get up to 23 hours added depending on when eliminated.

When this starts to keep the thread neat post the contest writings in blue, 2nd row down, third from the right.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-05-2015, 10:04 AM
i'm adding 3 days :( Dang it, that's the wrong direction.

i'll enter the writing contest. And i use this shade of blue regularly (in the truth thread), so i already knew which blue was 2nd row down, 3rd from right.

cbtslave999
02-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Thank you kid,

Always love the games of chance even when I get two more days from it :)
Brings me to 18 days total with 15 days left.

I will join this as well:D

qt31415926
02-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Thank you TheKidWithSkills for the day based on my name.

I would like to join the contest. I am glad someone else described what was meant by 2nd row and such as I was thinking I was going to have to indent or something.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-05-2015, 10:45 AM
I would like to join the contest. I am glad someone else described what was meant by 2nd row and such as I was thinking I was going to have to indent or something.

Welcome! As i said, i use that color regularly and it even took me a second when i first read it. So i figured that i'd enter the contest in the appropriate color just in case.

nadavlv9
02-05-2015, 12:08 PM
thank you TheKidWithSkills.
with the chance game, now my time is 3 days.

Chex
02-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Thank you TheKidWithSkills, though it went the wrong way for me again.

wazzup94
02-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the chance im adding two days

Vodin30
02-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Adding a day from Kids spoiler game.

thanks Kid.

cbtslave999
02-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Lets see if I can slip through this time.

Have not tried in awhile so........... I am making a stand. :shhh:

qt31415926
02-05-2015, 06:10 PM

Good luck!! Though asking for another chance seems less risky, IMVHO.

cbtslave999
02-05-2015, 06:15 PM
Thought id give it a try:D

qt31415926
02-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Maybe we should talk about the weather and turn the page... It is 26 degrees here with no snow or ice. :-)

cbtslave999
02-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Maybe we should talk about the weather and turn the page... It is 26 degrees here with no snow or ice. :-)

lol, about 30 here only snowed like twice this winter here.:D
Lovin it.

qt31415926
02-05-2015, 06:25 PM
lol, about 30 here only snowed like twice this winter here.:D
Lovin it.

It has snowed 5 or 6 times, but it was gone before lunch. Only snowed once at night, and I just stayed in. Hopefully, this is a real pager turner. :-)

LitDarkness
02-05-2015, 06:26 PM

I'm still going to stop you.

You wanted it to be harder so here I am to do just that.

cbtslave999
02-05-2015, 06:31 PM
It has snowed 5 or 6 times, but it was gone before lunch. Only snowed once at night, and I just stayed in. Hopefully, this is a real pager turner. :-)

I'm still going to stop you.

Well, you have to admit it was a good try. (thanks anyway qt:D

Dam kid, do you got an alarm that goes off everytime I try to make a stand?
2 more days it is. :wall:

I think I should probably stop trying this.

LitDarkness
02-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Well, you have to admit it was a good try. (thanks anyway qt:D

Dam kid, do you got an alarm that goes off everytime I try to make a stand?
2 more days it is. :wall:

I think I should probably stop trying this.

No I don't. I was curious what was on the last page when QT said page turner and I thought you were posting something interesting here and trying to keep it a secret so I read back; otherwise I wouldn't have looked.

I wouldn't of stopped you but you want this to be harder. Your wish is my command. *snaps fingers*

cbtslave999
02-05-2015, 06:35 PM
You wanted it to be harder so here I am to do just that.

Thanks, you are definatley doing a good job at that.
As well as my own stupidity.

LitDarkness
02-05-2015, 06:38 PM
Thanks, you are definatley doing a good job at that.
As well as my own stupidity.

I don't think your stupid. I think you're smart.

Not that asking for it to be harder was a good idea...

cbtslave999
02-05-2015, 06:42 PM
I don't think your stupid. I think you're smart.

Not that asking for it to be harder was a good idea...

Well that and the making stands regularly, or the up ing my max to a week that one day.

Not too smart of me.:D

qt31415926
02-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Well that and the making stands regularly, or the up ing my max to a week that one day.

Not too smart of me.:D

I told ya a game of chance would of been better. Well, I tried to help. I had the Bob Segar song in my head, "Turn the Page". Sorry, I should of been smarter. :-(

inferiorwhiteboi
02-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Well catching up on the thread was interesting reading.

Not that anybody cares, but in my area, we've had more "inches of snowfall" since Jan 1 than i've had orgasms this year. :(

On the Reduction front, i have a bit of an announcement. spankme554 sent me a pm with an offer with a chance at a Reduction, which was a 2 part offer. Part 1 was anal related and Part 2 required me to hold my bladder and not pee.

When i logged on this morning, i PM'd Spank to let Her know that i'd received it, and to start the bladder clock.

As far as Her task goes, and all tasks for that matter, anal is a limit for me, which i won't break, so i had to decline that part.

i held my bladder for 3 and half hours, for which i'm getting a 3 day reduction.

spankme554 can verify all of the above, if anybody wishes.

spankme554
02-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Very true and well done too!

And for everyone else, except Boi, another day!

qt31415926
02-05-2015, 07:59 PM

Thank you ma'am. I hope you have a wonderful evening.

inferiorwhiteboi
02-05-2015, 08:02 PM

Thank You Ma'am, for the reduction task as well skipping me in the above quote. :o

cbtslave999
02-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Thanks again spank,

Puts me up to 21 days now :eek: with 18 remaining

I dug the hole im in and forgot my ladder, I think my shovel is shaking its head at me too, (metaphorically speaking):D

Vodin30
02-06-2015, 02:27 AM
Thanks again spank.
my days are slowly climbing.

cbtslave999
02-06-2015, 07:28 AM
LMAO, just found this smiley thing.

Reminds me of everytime I try making a stand.
http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/action/s0110.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/s-action.php)

too funny, had to share.

vghappy
02-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Thank you Miss Kid and Miss spank I have to add 3days...

LitDarkness
02-06-2015, 09:07 AM
LMAO, just found this smiley thing.

Reminds me of everytime I try making a stand.
http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/action/s0110.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/s-action.php)

too funny, had to share.

Everyone can have a one day reduction due to the smiley making me smile.

cbtslave999
02-06-2015, 09:10 AM

Thank you kid,
I thought you would like it :)

inferiorwhiteboi
02-06-2015, 10:08 AM

Thank You Ma'am.

Also, i have another Reduction announcement. TheKidWithSkills offered me a 2 week reduction opportunity, in exchange for doing a task for Her. As with my reduction opportunity from spankme554, this arrived via PM and i'm sure that Kid would be happy to verify this.

The following spoiler contains my "required" report. Ladies may freely read it. On the other hand, guys can make up their own mind if they want to or not; some day they might be in the same position, which would cause reading the spoiler to ruin a bit of the surprise.

Yesterday, Ma'am pm'd me with this opportunity. At that time, i already had a punishment lined up on my itinerary. i'll skip the details of that ordeal, unless any of the Ladies are curious to hear about it. As i was planning on completing my punishment that evening, i decided to queue Ma'am's Golden Shower reduction opportunity for this morning.

On an ordinary day, one of the first few things that i ordinarily do is emptying my bladder. As the contents of this morning's bladder had a special purpose, i opted to complete a few other mundane things first, such as taking the dog outside. my bladder begged for release, so i got through these activities as quickly as i could manage.

As my Rules indicate, i must always sit on the toilet to pee. So, i grabbed the large cup kept in the bathroom for rinsing the tub (which holds 44 ounces), sat on the toilet, then positioned the cup appropriately and began to watch it fill.

Admittedly, i'm not fond of golden showers, which is why i removed "Yellow Rain" from my PM Dare list. i definitely don't consider this activity fun and always feel as though it is a punishment.

Once i had finished, i looked at the cup of warm liquid and frowned. This was not going to be fun. The piss was fresh from the source and would have the foulness of being "morning funky" from spending overnight in my system. Yuck.

i told myself, "It's for a two week reduction. i do want to cum sooner rather than later.". i climbed into the tub, knelt down, then emptied the cup onto my head.

Previously, during a shower for TheKidWithSkills, i nearly got piss into my eyes. So naturally, i had my eyes closed as the warmth of my fresh urine soaked my hair and ran down my face.

i rinsed the cup out, then returned it to it's usual place.

What follows next would be a normal showering sequence with soap, a washcloth and all the usual things associated with keeping oneself clean. i started at the bottom, with my feet, then worked my way up. This left my hair and face in an unpleasant, piss-soaked state for several minutes. Also, it was a constant reminder of what i had just done to myself.

At least i also had 'why i had done it to myself' to get me through those moments.

Finally, i was left with only my face to clean and hair to wash.

Thank You Ma'am for this reduction opportunity. i do hope that You find my report satisfactory.

Chex
02-06-2015, 10:35 AM

Thank you for the reduction ma'am

LitDarkness
02-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Thank You Ma'am.

Also, i have another Reduction announcement. TheKidWithSkills offered me a 2 week reduction opportunity, in exchange for doing a task for Her. As with my reduction opportunity from spankme554, this arrived via PM and i'm sure that Kid would be happy to verify this.

The following spoiler contains my "required" report. Ladies may freely read it. On the other hand, guys can make up their own mind if they want to or not; some day they might be in the same position, which would cause reading the spoiler to ruin a bit of the surprise.

Yesterday, Ma'am pm'd me with this opportunity. At that time, i already had a punishment lined up on my itinerary. i'll skip the details of that ordeal, unless any of the Ladies are curious to hear about it. As i was planning on completing my punishment that evening, i decided to queue Ma'am's Golden Shower reduction opportunity for this morning.

On an ordinary day, one of the first few things that i ordinarily do is emptying my bladder. As the contents of this morning's bladder had a special purpose, i opted to complete a few other mundane things first, such as taking the dog outside. my bladder begged for release, so i got through these activities as quickly as i could manage.

As my Rules indicate, i must always sit on the toilet to pee. So, i grabbed the large cup kept in the bathroom for rinsing the tub (which holds 44 ounces), sat on the toilet, then positioned the cup appropriately and began to watch it fill.

Admittedly, i'm not fond of golden showers, which is why i removed "Yellow Rain" from my PM Dare list. i definitely don't consider this activity fun and always feel as though it is a punishment.

Once i had finished, i looked at the cup of warm liquid and frowned. This was not going to be fun. The piss was fresh from the source and would have the foulness of being "morning funky" from spending overnight in my system. Yuck.

i told myself, "It's for a two week reduction. i do want to cum sooner rather than later.". i climbed into the tub, knelt down, then emptied the cup onto my head.

Previously, during a shower for TheKidWithSkills, i nearly got piss into my eyes. So naturally, i had my eyes closed as the warmth of my fresh urine soaked my hair and ran down my face.

i rinsed the cup out, then returned it to it's usual place.

What follows next would be a normal showering sequence with soap, a washcloth and all the usual things associated with keeping oneself clean. i started at the bottom, with my feet, then worked my way up. This left my hair and face in an unpleasant, piss-soaked state for several minutes. Also, it was a constant reminder of what i had just done to myself.

At least i also had 'why i had done it to myself' to get me through those moments.

Finally, i was left with only my face to clean and hair to wash.

Thank You Ma'am for this reduction opportunity. i do hope that You find my report satisfactory.

I confirm I gave him the reduction chance and nice report. Enjoy your reduction.

LitDarkness
02-06-2015, 11:33 AM
So a chance game
Add 3 days
Add an hour
Add 2 days and 23 hours

cbtslave999
02-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Thank you kid,

Always love the games of chance, feel free to post them as much as you want.:)

I picked the second one

@kid
not too bad

inferiorwhiteboi
02-06-2015, 11:50 AM
i, too, like these games of chance. my choice resulted in

Adding 2 days and 23 hours. i'm going the wrong direction again. *pouts*

qt31415926
02-06-2015, 04:10 PM

WOOHOO!! Thank you TheKidWithSkills.. Well done CBT!! TGIF!! GOOD TIMES!!

I Feel Good. Uh huh uh huh uh huh Like I know I would now *in my best James Brown voice *

qt31415926
02-06-2015, 04:16 PM
So a chance game
Add 3 days
Add an hour
Add 2 days and 23 hours

Thank you TheKidWithSkills. Well I had to play the game. I was feeling good and nice. Heck, I still feel good! Have a wonderful day!

nadavlv9
02-06-2015, 10:54 PM
thank you kid.
I picked the first one.

it's starts to be hard for me...I hope it's won't be to much longer.

wazzup94
02-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Took the second one thanks miss kid you are the best

LitDarkness
02-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Everyone add a day.

cbtslave999
02-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Everyone add a day.

Thank you kid,

The days are tacking on quickly for me, I guess I asked for it though:o

Vodin30
02-07-2015, 11:09 AM
since everyone was taking your second choice and there wasn't much moaning about it I too went with number two.

so with the day of reduction the spoiler game and the day added that brings my time to
Feb 8th at 2:41 pm PST

furthermore since my birthday is the 9th I will make my stand now in hopes of some relief on my birthday.....PLEASE ladies.

qt31415926
02-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Everyone add a day.

Thank you TheKidWithSkills. Have a wonderful day!!

LitDarkness
02-07-2015, 12:16 PM
since everyone was taking your second choice and there wasn't much moaning about it I too went with number two.

so with the day of reduction the spoiler game and the day added that brings my time to

furthermore since my birthday is the 9th I will make my stand now in hopes of some relief on my birthday.....PLEASE ladies.

Um, what the heck. If you don't get stopped enjoy.

cbtslave999
02-07-2015, 01:29 PM

Um, what the heck. If you don't get stopped enjoy.

Well thats mighty nice of you kid:)

just remember vodin, if your stand is successfull you still get to choose weather or not to take chances on spoilers.

Of course days still get added this way, but you may also be able to reduce remaining time too (if your lucky)
Girls just cant force days on you after your stand. However spoilers are all a matter of choice, or you could just wait out the remaining days.

They may be hard to resist:D
Good luck.

qt31415926
02-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Well thats mighty nice of you kid:)

just remember vodin, if your stand is successfull you still get to choose weather or not to take chances on spoilers.

Of course days still get added this way, but you may also be able to reduce remaining time too (if your lucky)
Girls just cant force days on you after your stand. However spoilers are all a matter of choice, or you could just wait out the remaining days.

They may be hard to resist:D
Good luck.

Yeah, I agree. Pretty hard to resist. Hopefully my luck changes with them soon though. I have to say I am looling forward to start working on reductions.

spankme554
02-07-2015, 04:00 PM

Well, in honor of your birthday, you should enjoy it. I won't stop you either.

Everyone else can and a day!

qt31415926
02-07-2015, 04:03 PM

Thank you ma'am. Have a wonderful day!!

inferiorwhiteboi
02-07-2015, 04:05 PM

Yes Ma'am; 1 day added. Thanks, and nice to see You in the thread again :o

cbtslave999
02-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Thank you again spank,

Up to 23 days now total....:eek:

Vodin30
02-07-2015, 08:23 PM
Thank you Kid and Spank. I will enjoy it very much, if can.
As for the spoilers, you are so very right Cbt, they are hard to resist especially knowing that they could reduce the time. It is a risk I might just have to take.