PDA

View Full Version : Public Dares Please

h.edwards_1990
02-13-2009, 12:33 PM
I am feeling a bit down so would like someone to give me a few public dare (as extreme as you like).

My only limit is scat.

Thanks

Trissy
02-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Masturbate till you cum then go too a public restroom and strip completely. Leave your clothes, and go to another stall. Masturbate till you are about to orgasm, stop, and go outside. (you can out your clothes back on) Find someone, and go somewhere public, but where not to many people go. Ask the person/people to give you a hanging wedgie. In 10 min. you can come down. You have to go to the bathroom, undress, masturbate until you have 5 orgasms. You cannot wear your bra or undies as you walk back home. Every 5 minutes you have to stop walking wherever you are, and orgasm. You could find a guy to help you, but I don't suggest it.

Punushment: If you fail to PERFECTLY complete this task, you must cover your private areas in clips, and put as many pencils as you can into your vagina, then add two. Tell me how badly you fail, and I will decide how long you have to stay this way.

masterddk
02-13-2009, 12:52 PM
I have one for you as you like public dares.

Go out with a short skirt and no panties and buy a cream cake, one with lots of cream.
Get on a bus with it an sit next to a cute guy or girl. eat the cake very messily getting cream on your face, tip of your nose and all over your hands. Dont eat it all, leave a small piece in one hand. turn to the person next to you and ask if they have somthing to wipe your face.
While you are asking slip the other hand and the piece of cake up your skirt and into your pussy. If they have somthing to wipe yourself with take it wipe your face and pussy, get up and get off at the next stop. If they dont, ask another person until someone gives you a wipe. then get off at the next stop

DDK

h.edwards_1990
02-13-2009, 12:58 PM
I probably should have mentioned this but i don't want to involve other people yet. I am going shopping tommorow and would love so dare for when i go out.

banneduser
02-13-2009, 01:04 PM
I think you should do masterdkk's dare but just mush the whole cake into your pussy, pubes and ass, all between your legs right down to the bottom of your skirt on your inner thighs, and then hope your skirt doesnt ride up too high or people might start wondering what all that white stuff on your thighs is ;)

h.edwards_1990
02-13-2009, 01:22 PM
I am gonna try it tommorow on my way into town on the train.

banneduser
02-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Ah well if you're on a train...... ;)

dont sit down, instead stand by one of the upright poles and give the train a show!! rap your legs around it, spin around it it, grind it etc... just like a mini pole dance. You can make it as discreet as you like but you must do the following in that one journey:

Wrap one leg around it lifting your leg so its at least half bent. Walk around the pole sexily. Stand with your back to the pole and grind it slightly with your bum. do the same but grind it with your boobs, stomach and pussy and lift your skirt once, perhaps "accidentally" catch it on a bracelet or watch as you quickly pull your hand up to scratch your head.

;) (damn i wish i was on that train!!)

h.edwards_1990
02-13-2009, 01:34 PM
There are no poles on the train unfortunately as they were only recently replaced with newer models.

banneduser
02-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Aw damn! Well remember that dare! And if you ever get on an older train or even a bus with such poles then you know what to do ;)

GoogleMaster
02-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Here are some public dares of different types for you.

-Wear a shirt made only out of clear cellophane and ribbon.

-Pee in a park.

-Use your breasts to wash the insides of the windows in your house.

-Keep one hand in your pants the entire time you are out shopping.

-Masterbate on the train.

-Wear a white t-shirt, no bra, hope it doesn't rain.

-Wear a pair of jeans with no panties. Do not do up the zipper.

Hope these are good. Let me know if any work, or don't!

banneduser
02-13-2009, 02:19 PM
If you do wear trousers with a zipper either leave some of your panties hanging out the zipper (eg you got them stuck by "accident" or get a piece of pink ribbon and leave some hanging out the zipper so it looks like panties.

If you ever wear a top that is cropped pull your panties up so they are visible front and back, preferably the sexiest you have such as sea through ones or lacy ones ;)

fun-dave
02-13-2009, 03:42 PM
walk round with fly open prefferbly pants with the zip on the back like old school pants. with no nicks see if anyone tells u to pull them up if they do tell thm the zip is broke and can they safety pin it for u if they do.

were a short skirt and buy some new nickers while out and change your knickers from old to new between stops thn from new to old at next astop and vice-verse-a each stop.

when he comes to ceck your ticket drop it down your skirt or top if its low cut wen he "shocks" you. and quiet clearly flash up ur skirt (with or without nicks your pref ) or down top (bra on or off your choice).

as you get off the train leave an od cum stained pair off knicks on your seat or in the luggsge wrack above your head!

let us know if you use any aand how u get on please pm with how they work :)

fun-dave xx

Trissy
02-13-2009, 10:10 PM
I have another dare you could try. give yourself a bra concotion wedgie with icyhot and go out in public. You cannot come back home until the icyhot stops stinging. As punishment, you have to put the according clips on your body.
~1 on each nipple
~1 on clortis
~2 on each *bottom* lip
~1 clipped between the inner and outer part of your vagina.

BLOEM51
03-27-2009, 07:56 AM
I am gonna try it tommorow on my way into town on the train.
Here are some dares which you can do outside.
Firstly don`t wear any underwear
Secondly wear a long shirt which button down the front and a wide skirt which come down to just underneath your knees,
Than put two needles through each of your nipples,and six needles into each of your breasts
Insert four needles inti your outer lips(bottom ones)
Needles must be those which they use with an injection
Then you must walk for one hour in a public park

Let me know when you have done it and how it feel

rhode64
04-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Okay here we go by the way I have done these .If you drive strip naked at home get in your car go for a drive there must be nothing in the car you can cover up with you must do at least 10 miles.If you want to extend this find a car park at least semi public where you might get seen,park up open your door and have an orgasm before you close it and drive home.If your feeling really brave go to a local beaty spot park up and go for a half hour walk or until you are seen ,go back to the car have an orgasm with door open then go home. Invite friends round be naked when they arrive or strip in front of them and ask them to give you things to do naked . Strip naked at home go for a walk see how far you can get before you chicken out or if your feeling brave find a way of being seen having an orgasm. Walk round your bloke every evening naked for a week must be at the same time every evening no hiding if you are seen you must brave it out. Here is a really extreme dare ,you need a bf for this my mrs and I have done this go to a busy public bar you have to have sex in front of everyone there then leg it before the law is called.If your lucky every one will be to busy to call them and you might get a standing ovation like we did. GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN .It will be a hell of an adrenalin rush I promise let us know if you do any of these ,my addy is on my profile.

pleyer
04-07-2009, 03:13 AM
Next time you go out by yourself wear some tight jeans and sexy underwear and pee yourself in a public place, shopping centre, train/bus etc. Let us know how it goes.