PDA

View Full Version : slave and master mod.

userben
05-12-2007, 08:03 AM
ok i notice this like two days ago mavrick is just lockingpost left and right which i dont have a problem with BUT he not leaveing a reason and which would be nice to konw why he lock it and im sure the user would like to know so the can fix it on there next post so it doesnt get locked just thougt i should bring this up because by locking the post and not telling what the user did wrong the user is either not going to come back to the site be he or she will feel like they are being pick on and or the will just repeat the mistake and repost which will end up being lock and or result in a warning or ban

pureandsimple
05-12-2007, 01:03 PM
yeah i posted one and it got blocked i dont mind i just wish i knew why so like you said i can fix it next time

Maverick
05-12-2007, 01:22 PM
I've gotten some messages asking about this. We hadn't planned on going into it, but since people ask...

The staff have decided upon a new policy, which I am carrying out, being the moderator. We've decided to enforce an age limit in the Slave/Master Area, and therefor I've been locking all posts by people under the age of 16.

We'd decided not to announce it because previous age limits have caused a fuss, and we wanted to avoid that if possible.

Please, feel free to debate the merits, but let's keep it reasonable and not have this devolve into a flame war. After all, nothing makes people disagree with you more than enraged named calling and such.

userben
05-12-2007, 08:56 PM
yes even thoug they are underage post that before you lock it

depp
05-13-2007, 06:44 PM
I instructed Maverick to quietly take this action. It seems that people have noticed. :)

I will confirm we are locking underage posts.

damned_virus
05-16-2007, 02:50 AM
i agree with the age limit, it was just getting gross

Glutgod
05-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Yea this 11 year old kid wanted to slave hius 10 year old bro... I mean Damn! Thats just not right.