PDA

View Full Version : Group Chastity Dare (Male UK)

CardiffBoy
01-21-2015, 03:48 AM
This is an idea for a sort of group key holding. If you want to take part, you must be happy giving out your name and address to the other people playing, and must be committed to playing right to the end of the game, even if you have been lucky early on.

Step 1. Lock yourself in your chastity device, take a photo and print it.

Step 2. Write your address on a piece of paper, put your address, your locked photo and your key in an envelope securely (u might want to tape the key to a piece of card) and send it to me (I will pm my address to players).

Step 3. I will mix all the keys together and add my own key, then randomly put the keys into envelopes, with a full list of addresses of all players and a random photo and post one to each address on the list.

Step 4. When you receive an envelope, open it, check if its your key.

If it is, well done, your cock is free again. Now you just have to keep forwarding any more envelopes that arrive. When your own photo arrives back, you can keep it. Just remember to cross your address off the list before forwarding the envelope, key, photo and ammended address list to any address left on the list, add a photo of your released cock if you want to tease the boys who are still locked a bit more.

If it isn't your key, put it back in an envelope, with the photo if it isn't yours, cross your address off the list and put that in too, then post the envelope to any address you choose still on the list.

Anyone brave enough to play? Like to try it with a group of about 4 to 6 to start with, and only UK postal addresses (no PO Boxes)

Thoughts, once we have a set of players we can set a key posting date, and then hope for the right key to arrive quickly.