PDA

View Full Version : Turn Me Female

Turn_Me_Female
02-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Hey

If you wanna Turn me Female this is the thread for you. Its for if you like dareing people to Crossdress and get anal dares!

I lost a bet
and i had to do any dares on that thread.
But the person i lost the bet to said i didnt get enough funny dares.
So he said put a dare up where you Crossdress and get annal.

So this is it

If you want to crossdress me my sis has
high heels, sandels, heels, boots
lots of dresses long and short, short skirts, short shorts etc. she has thongs, g-strings, panties, bras
and alots of make up
and lots of bikinis 1 nd 2 piece

inorout
02-15-2009, 09:20 PM
OUTFIT:
first regarding ur outfit.. dress up in a bra , bikni, short skit and low cut t shirt .. stuff ur bra with foam from ur pillow ... or used a water filled condom....

CHASITY:
now get a chasity to lock ur self under neath... before that get a ginger and cut it in two halfs vertical and insert both in ur anal.... and seal it with a paste and wax ... now lock the chasity such that u can get the things out from ur anal..

SESSION:
call the person who gave that dare and serve her for one day what he says.. just put ur chasity keys in a box and mail it to her... before two day u r goin to perform... he will do whatever he(or )she wants with u...

Turn_Me_Female
02-15-2009, 09:52 PM
ok
well
im dressed...
and well
i dont have one of those lock things sorry
so i cant do it!
but i dressed up!

Turn_Me_Female
02-16-2009, 08:54 PM
anyone else with a crossdressing or anal dare?

Turn_Me_Female
02-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey

Just wondering if you guys could give me some dares
quiet keen for some anal and crossdressing dares
or filling a 1 piece swimsute up or something funny like that!

hitman
02-24-2009, 08:02 PM
For the rest of the day when you are home you can wear nothing except a bikini and heels with the bikini filled with whipped cream

Turn_Me_Female
02-25-2009, 08:34 PM
that felt wierd
anyway
next day now
we need it to be funner
i am also openning up 2 using my bike for these dares
just it cant be to obvious im dressed as a chick
so it might have to be under a layer of clothing
but it wuld be very fun!!!

hitman
03-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Dare you to ride a bike in a bra and thong with a carrot inserted anally for ten minutes

Turn_Me_Female
03-03-2009, 08:07 PM
i did that 1 ^
it was quiet random but wierd
it really hurt wen i was sitting in my seat
but i finished it!
hehehehe

anymore dares?

TURN ME FEMALE!!!!!!!

Coyote
03-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Garb #1
Bikini(stuff the cups)
SUnglasses
SUn Lotion

Garb #2
G-string
Bra(stuff greatly)
short shorts
short dress
heels

Action

Act like you are at the beach. Arrive at your bathroom wearing Garb #2. Step inside your shower with a bag with your bikini inside of it. Change out of Garb #2 and into Garg #1. Apply sunlotion all over your body. Then relax in a chair(possibly the tiolet seat). After you sit there for a few hours(or minutes) you decide to go in the ocean. Turn the cold water on and fill up the bathtub. Get in and splash around a bit. After that strip naked and dry off. Once the water drains get back into the shower and dress up in Garb#2 and go on your merry way,

Turn_Me_Female
03-12-2009, 10:38 PM
i loved that one
really intresting!!!
nearly slipped over a few times
anymore dares?

Turn_Me_Female
03-27-2009, 05:04 PM
ok
im back and im ready to do some dares!!!
now lets start
you all know what i have!
so turn me female!!

Drayk
04-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Ok, this one is designed to test you so here goes...

You are going to the beach with a friend, wear guys clothes to the beach but be sure the friend knows about the dare. Now you will be wearing the skimpiest bikini you have availible. When you get to the beach you will be changing in the middle, with your friend holding up the towel, or not if they choose, spend at least an hour at the beach.

Your friend can be a relitive, or just a friend. Extra points if it is your sister.

Turn_Me_Female
04-19-2009, 09:33 PM
sorry too public for me
really keen for some fun anal hard dares
and hard out crossdressing dares
be specific with the cloths please!

Glavial
04-20-2009, 01:08 AM
dress yourself up in a thong/G-string, a short skirt and a bikini top and a pair of high heel shows with spike heels or something similar. put your hair in pigtails or a ponytale if its long enough. apply makeup to make urself pretty.

wear this for at least a few hours if not the whole day and to make it more interesting do all these things or if u are short on time roll a dice and see wat comes up.

roll/task 1=snap the back of your G-string/thong 30 times. (by snap i mean pull it out as far as u can then let it snap back into ya, if feeling daring snap the part of the thong that rides up ur ass.

roll/task 2=shove an object of your choice up ur ass and keep it there

roll/task 3=stuff your bra and thong with as much of either custard, yogurt, whipped cream or baked beans as you can. (if ur feeling real messy use a combinate of em all!)

roll/task 4=do a stripper dance in your current situation

roll/task 5=take ur high heels off. if you have an object in ur ass take it out, fuck ur ass with the heel or ur high heel shoe for at least 5 minutes. after this place the object back in your ass. (if heel wont get in ur ass fuck ur ass with an object of ur choice for 10 minutes)

roll/task6=replace ur thong with some panties(making sure to transfer as much of the mess over as possible if doing all the tasks) and stuff them with ice untill it melts.

have fun!

Turn_Me_Female
04-22-2009, 10:37 PM
i did that last dare
it was the best dare ive done ever
i got 2 and 5
i analled myself so hard
thanks so much

anymore dares?

peaceloverocknroll
07-30-2009, 11:51 AM
if u have a webcam, then heres ur challenge, wearing from inside out, a thong, a skimpy bra, see through top, mini skirt, cardigan/jacket, high heeled boots, and make up, then start a convo on msn or sumthin with the person who dared u oringinally, do a strip tease on webcam for them, going all the way untill u r completely naked, once naked, take a didlo or if nto a carrot or somehing and fuck yourself anally with it on webcam to ur friend, u may only turn the camera on once u have reahed orgasm. if u do not have webcam, take photos of yourself or have the person who dared u take photos of u, the photos must b taken after u have removed each item of clothing, then take lots of photos as u fuck yourself, make sure u get photos from all angles, then look at the photos after, although u must delete the photos after to prevent blackmail.
hope this helped! pm with wat happened :D