PDA

View Full Version : Online Dare Party

hottomato
02-12-2009, 06:39 AM
I am alone all this weekend from Friday afternoon untill Monday morning CET

Who would like to join me for an online dare party

What you need...

Yahoo messenger. If you dont have it already you can download it from Yahoo website

Or MSN (Windows Live messenger) Also downloadable from MSN website.

A webcam is preferable but if you dont have one then its up to others wether they let you see them.

Toys. Whatever you can think of to use to play. Clothes pegs, vibrator, buttplug, fruit, bottle, use your imagination

Costume. Outrageous clothing, erotic underwear. Whatever you can get your hands on. Again, be imaginative

Some good ideas for dares

When to meet up?

Considering we probably all live in different time zones the game will have to be ongoing. Some of you will live in USA, Some in Europe, Some in Asia and some in New Zealand and Australia. If you are interested in playing Tick the poll above to show where you are. This will give an idea where the most players will be online, then check out their time against your own. Assume most people will be online in the afternoon till late at night their time.

Where.
Meet up on GetDare Chat or post your messenger ID on here. (Its best to stick your messenger ID on your profile or only display it like this example
yourusername (@) yahoo.com This is to avoid getting spammed from web bots
Alternatively PM me here and let me know and I will try to coordinate the game.

Ideas you'd like to add or questions. Reply to this thread