PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm challenge, bet between me and my bf

Veronica1990s
01-16-2015, 10:42 AM
I'm not sure if it fits here.
My bf have found on the net video called "don't cum challenge" when girl is tied up, she is stimulated by guy and she can't cum for 10 minutes to win the challenge. And he want me to do the same challenge at home. We bet if i can hold it for 10 minutes like in this video.;)
We are doing it this Saturday evening, when he comes back.
I have different vibrator - gray and smooth more for "internal use". He can use this vibe and his fingers. And i agreed he can put a finger to my butt "to knew if I'm not going to cheat". And he thinks he can make me cum even if i'll be holding it;> If i won't cum for 10 minutes he lose, and if he'll make me orgasm i lose.
I'll be tied to the bed with spread knees "like frog", because we have different vibe than in this video and he wants to fuck me with this vibe.
Ppl from other blog said 10 minutes is not much time and i should win "Anyone can hold for ten minutes!"(and i have a soul of a warrior), but when i was watching this video it looks like that girl had really hard time and she eventually lost.
I really didn't try "controling" my o. earlier, (except one time), but i was doing some pc muscles excercises (and he doasn't know that ;p).
And i wasn't tied down to the bed, but a few times i was f.....g with handcufs with fur.
I think i can make it for 10 minutes.

We want you to find some punnishment for him and for me - whoever will lose to give us additional motivation.. We will choose the most interesting.
You can vote as well
BTW. I tried to upload more than one photo but "Picture Waiting Moderator Approval" and i like when people stare at me so..
http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/veronica1990s/library/?view=recent&page=1

If someone have some experience in orgasm control stuff some advices for me or my bf are welcome;p
Veronica

TennisEnthusiast
01-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Do either of you have any limits as far as punishments are concerned?

indovinello
01-16-2015, 03:51 PM
Which one of you will lose will have to do all even the wildest commands of the winner throughout the week and this person won't cum up to the end of the week. It seems you are sure that you will win, but if you fail you will have to send a picture of your pussy (without face) to everyone who writes in your topic.
Advices? For you try to relax your pussy and think about something disgusting, if you have strong kegels you can try to push him away
And for him? He should fuck you hard with vibrator and rub your clit in the same time and talk about sex to you to make you more excited:cool:

Veronica1990s
01-16-2015, 04:08 PM
Thx for answers. When it comes to limits we can't do full public nudity and we don't want sth disgusting. I think we can do anything else.
This idea with week orgasm denial is interesting. I fell tingle between my legs even after 1-2 days without sex, and all this week we'll be together so the loser would have a hard time:cool:

3 to 11 - seriously guys? You do not believe in me?

Asteroth
01-16-2015, 04:18 PM
I fear you might win this one... If you do - next week it's 20 minutes, then 30 etc until he wins - I think this will be fun especially if you agree to the 1 week denial for looser. How do you like it?

Veronica1990s
01-16-2015, 05:01 PM
1 week denial for looser accepted, but it can be more.

I only afraid not to be too excited because of this waiting and thinking and i don't know how it will be when i'll be tied down to the bed.
When i fucked first time with some handcuffs i came in no time, but i didn't fight it.

Asteroth
01-16-2015, 05:31 PM
As I said - I fear you might win, but if 2 days are tough with no orgasms, I really hope you'll end up as a denied slave for a week forced to give you bf all the orgasms he wants and staying desperate yourself

garder80
01-16-2015, 08:11 PM
I think you will loose.
maybe post the audio of the 10 minutes on soundcloud.com if you loose.

The denial time when you loose should be with some teasing, at least 5 edges pr day.

alex182
01-17-2015, 01:35 AM
I think you can probably do it. How about the winner is allowed to fuck thr losers butthole?

indovinello
01-17-2015, 05:26 AM
This is video from "orgasmchallenge.com":rolleyes: and this one is for free.
I saw this video and forgive me, but I also think you will lose:D
I tried something like that and believe me, if you're tied down you can't escape and if he manages to bring you to the edge and he will fuck and rub you fast and won't stop you're a loser;)
Btw. How long it takes you to cum using this vibrator when you are alone?

Dice7
01-17-2015, 05:57 AM
I think you can probably do it. How about the winner is allowed to fuck thr losers butthole?

How about if bf loses you must fuck his ass for 10 minutes and if he cums he must eat it and be your anal slut for a week?

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 06:18 AM
We have agreed for 1 week serve for the winner and o. denial.
But being fucked in the ass looks like a reward for me:D so it have to be some different for me.
My bf is going to record this bet, but i'm not sure about making it public, even sound. Maybe some time when I feel more confident on the forum.
When i'm alone i can cum with this vibe even in 1-2 minutes if i'm horny and want it fast, but it depends on my mood.
Asteroth, indovinello, garder80 and all the guys who voted for my bf - i'm not gonna lose, i won't give up for sure!

trenho
01-17-2015, 06:21 AM
jnice thread..
I think that the loser must stay a week in denial, but with edges everyday. how about 15 each day?
and end the week with another session of 10 minutes...

Asteroth
01-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Just for the record - I actually voted you'll win - despite the fact that I do HOPE you'll lose this one (see my first post). Would surely be fun to get you into a week long denial if 2 days are tough for you(yes, I'm evil)

dmjp
01-17-2015, 07:54 AM
I think winner should also not have to do anything for the week: cooking, cleaning,... All done by the loser during the week, who should be naked for this, the winner has to enjoy the view after all.

girf69
01-17-2015, 10:10 AM
If u win see if u can make him lose and u make him cum in 10 min and if he does cum make sure u dont stop till time is up.

Dice7
01-17-2015, 10:37 AM
The video or just sound of this should be quite intense!!

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 10:56 AM
My bf will be in a minute. Let's find out who is better:D
I feel it' will be a hard week for him..

Dice7
01-17-2015, 11:03 AM
Enjoy and tell us all about it!

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 11:09 AM
Hi guys, Bryan here i'm Veronica's man, we are starting:cool:
PS.I would not bet on her, looks like she is so excited she has chills allready hehe

She is regarding you guys, but she can't write allready ;>

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 11:28 AM
F..k! Poll don't mistaken. I lost! :mad:
We have finished and unfortunately I will be denied and will meet all the commands of my bf. I can't believe.
I thought i'm gonna win this or at worst it'll be very close, but it turned out that it was unequal fight. If you want I can describe it. When he let me. Dodger.

maxperv
01-17-2015, 11:30 AM
If you want I can describe it. When he let me. Dodger.

I'm sure we all look forward to a detailed report, as well as a rematch:D

Dice7
01-17-2015, 11:30 AM
Poor Girl!! Lucky Bf, can't to hear what he does to you!

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 12:10 PM
Fuck! And i had so many ideas what to do with him this week..:mad:
I thought about all this for too long. And because of this preassure to don't cum i was too excited when it came to this. When he was undressing me my pants was glued between my legs and my pussy was swolen even before we started. And it was bad sign for me.;0 But i didn't touch myself during last 3 days.
He used his boxing bandages and tied me down to the bed with knees on both sides of my breasts and handcuffs on hands.
He set the timer on 10 minutes, turned on the vibe on full and started to penetrate me and rub my clit and i just can't escape or stop him. I was allready dripping wet, but he applied some gel wich made me feel like warm and tingle.
I got some advices from more experienced ppl from and i was sure I had a few tricks up my sleeve, but didn't work.
First i was trying to squeeze the vibe out of me but i was spread to widely and there was no chance. And when he was rubbing my clit my legs was shaking.
If i tried to breathe slowly he was choking me like on this video and when he relased i gasped for breath and he rubbed me again. And he was distracting me all the time. Talking about sex, pinching my nipples..
And i can't relax my pussy because he was puting this vibe so deep that i see stars and my kegels was squeezing without my control.
I held out 6 miutes:confused: of this trying to escape and not to cum and than he put the vibe all the way deep and held with his knee and put his finger into my ass to know "if i'm not trying to sneak it" and it was just too much for me, i couldn't hold it. :mad:O. was SO STRONG i was like leaking when i still have contractions and he was hitting my g-spot. I could only scream and struggle without control.
I don't know what could i do to hold it. ????
Maybe i was too excited by being tied down and fight with excitement in this position.
The girl on this video wasn't faking;>
My legs my belly are still shaking and i want next few orgasms RIGHT NOW and it's gonna be a week without even one? O.M.G. :eek:
But thx for advices guys and your posts!

NoMercy
01-17-2015, 12:29 PM
Wow, just wow! Amazing report, really liked it. Well, it's gonna be a bad week for you, but you could agree on a challenge with 6 minutes next time. It could be a challenge for both of you.

Asteroth
01-17-2015, 12:33 PM
but before she gets her first orgasm after this week *evil grin*

Dice7
01-17-2015, 12:34 PM
Wow, just wow! Amazing report, really liked it. Well, it's gonna be a bad week for you, but you could agree on a challenge with 6 minutes next time. It could be a challenge for both of you.

Nice idea, 6 minutes, if she survives she is free, if she can't hold then he becomes more powerful!

Asteroth
01-17-2015, 12:56 PM
Addendum:
You should write here everything you planned for him in case you've won. He can read and use it against you. As suggested a bit earlier - you should try again next week the same challenge - most likely you will loose again and end up as his slave.

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 01:06 PM
He agreed, i didn't want to, but he rule this week and looks like my opinion isn't too important now;) GGuys, you are cruel! You used i can't disagree, and gave him such an idea..
It'll be 6 minutes challenge next week. And if i'll fail again i'll be denied slave another week...

But i'm afraid i could be f....g desperated then!

OK. I'm not gonna give up. I'll try to win this time.
You have to give me some advices how to control "it" and hold it next time.
Today i tried some but it didn't work as good as i thought.:confused:
I can do excercises or so, he agreed. In between his demands...

Asteroth
01-17-2015, 01:13 PM
I think your situation is hopeless - you will cum in less then 4 minutes - and since he makes the rules, he might never go below 5 minutes with you to make sure you never win - stay horny, desperate and willing to do anything!

darkmorgoth
01-17-2015, 01:29 PM
Ha, congrats on losing! :-)

IMO you not touching yourself for 3 days prior was a mistake (unless that was part of the bet). You should've masturbated right before to keep you from being too aroused. I realise that advice won't work for next week though ;-D

The "fair" rematch would be for him to be tied and for you to try to get him to cum within 10 minutes. But since he makes the rules now nothing has to be fair anymore... ]:->

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 01:30 PM
No. don't even say that. I would die next week. He agreed he'll never increase the timer more then last time!
And he agreed for 5 minutes instead of 6 next time if i'll wake him up doing "bj" every single morning.:o

You know me three days and him 1 hour and you kept your fingers crossed for him from the begining.

Fuck. Looks like i have to go. He wants me wait cleaned and bend over on my bed:eek:

Help me. Just help me guys. Give me some advices, some excercises. I will reward you. I'll try to write reports every day (if he let me).

Asteroth
01-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Sounds like you're up for a funny evening. If it wasn't a total denial for you, you would stand a good chance. If he was making you cum during the week it's a different story but if 2 days are tough for you - you will cum in no time when it's your next chance. I'm afraid there is not much you can do - perhaps try rubbing a numbing cream all over your cream and into your pussy if he permits that... Ice won't give you more then 30 seconds before you're back hot and sensitive.

NoMercy
01-17-2015, 02:02 PM
Help me. Just help me guys. Give me some advices, some excercises. I will reward you. I'll try to write reports every day (if he let me).

Well, this doesn't sound like "Rather dominant" at all. But I'm sorry, I don't know anything useful you can do apart from what already has been mentioned.

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 02:20 PM
He just fucked me half an hour from behind, i was over the edge after every minute or less... If he comes to my ass, it will be BAD.:mad:

I thought he'll stop every time i'll get close, but he is ramming me so long i have to struggle to slip away or fight with all my strenght not to fucking cum! Bryan you can read this - you are sadist!
But the worst is i know he'll give me every time at least the smallest chance to hold it back in some way.
If i wouldn't start this topic it would be easier to break myself and cum. But now i hyped up this all and if i would break i feel like i would fucked up my whole forum opinion, dissapoint my loved sadist, you guys. And waste all our holiday. I feel i just would be the biggest looser on a planet if i would cum during this week. I have to make it!

Thx Asteroth, what should i do with this ice? And when?
And i think i have found real friend who gave me some usefull advices and believe i can make it, thx maxperv. Omfg, even your name makes me think about sex!:eek:

maxperv
01-17-2015, 02:25 PM
And i think i have found real friend who gave me some usefull advices and believe i can make it, thx maxperv. Omfg, even your name makes me think about sex!:eek:

Sorry, not much I can do about the name:( Hang in there, you can do it:)

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica1990s View Post
Well, this doesn't sound like "Rather dominant" at all. But I'm sorry, I don't know anything useful you can do apart from what already has been mentioned.
Believe me i was dominating during all my previous relationships. I'm strong, intelligent and independent woman. Interesting how you'd be clever in my shoes..

Veronica1990s
01-17-2015, 04:31 PM
Ok, i have to go now, he want me to lie under the blanket. I wonder it will be pleasure or torture.:confused:
This can be long night, i hope i won't cum. Wish me luck!

alex182
01-17-2015, 04:38 PM
Do it with 6min, if you lose substract 1min, he he wins add one, and you both decide when you ll do it again

indovinello
01-17-2015, 04:39 PM
I was doing sth like that, you alvays keep something under your feet, even side of the bed or wall to make easier to get away if you fell you can't hold it.:D
It will be hot under your's blanket tonight:D
Relax down there and remember - don't cum!

Veronica1990s
01-18-2015, 05:51 AM
It was really long night. Indovinello i wrote your post and first i was trying to have wall under my feet, but he moved me away;>
First time i was over the edge after a minute or two, but next it was faster, sometimes even less than 30 seconds... He was just didn't stop fucking me and only gave me some chance to escape. I just had to wrestle him and got away from under him every time.
I don't know how long it took, but i was exhausted and sweaty like a pig!:mad:
It was mere intense than gym..
But i noticed another side of this whole denial - i needed closeness so much i just had to snuggled up to him after all. But it's hard to go sleep without orgasm.

I can't sleep too long but i managed to wake up before him and made him passionate bj. (and spanish;> thx for an idea Asteroth:p) I thought even about not making him cum to make him feel like me, but he looked at me in asuch way i don't want to risk annoying him.
I just want this 5 minutes instead of 6 next saturday;> It could be my only chance. So bj every morning darling ? ;)

BTW. He found out i had private massages and he forbade me doing this.
He told i can read private massages only completely not connected with our topic, so guys please just wirte here.

Asteroth
01-18-2015, 05:54 AM
Hahaha now you're fully controlled and hopeless.

ChipMunk66
01-18-2015, 07:23 AM

Veronica1990s
01-18-2015, 07:42 AM
I though about a little bit of privacy..

Asteroth
01-18-2015, 08:03 AM
I think he's making sure you won't have an ace up your sleeve.

ChipMunk66
01-18-2015, 08:09 AM
Hahaha now you're fully controlled and hopeless.

Yep, more and more.

But it's still unlikely the pictures are real.

Veronica1990s
01-18-2015, 08:49 AM
Bryan guys, i'm starting really like it. It should be done with every girl. She is constantly horny and if you would know how she took care of my cock this morning:cool:
We're going out to the center, there is a sexshop and i want to buy sth for her. Some ideas guys??

And one more thing, i was sure she'll get off last night and all will be finished, but she fought like a tiger and she didn't do that. I think she don't wont to give up and ruin all this. So i'll give her some opportunity, but guys, devise some really cruel punishment if she do it before Saturday:cool:

NoMercy
01-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Well, remote vibratort with you controlling the remote, or a more expensive toy would be a chastity belt (leather for fun, metal for serious denial), and you can always put a dildo or vibrator inside the belt, while she is still denied orgasm.

And start thinking on what punishment does she deserve in she fails.

Dice7
01-18-2015, 09:37 AM
What are this beautiful girls likes and more importantly dislikes?

indovinello
01-18-2015, 10:16 AM
I'm probably too late, but this remote control vibrator would be great, and Ben Wa balls also. Especially in her condition:D

Veronica1990s
01-18-2015, 12:40 PM
OMG, ppl told me they recieved private massages from this guy ChipMunk66 with my real name and photos with my face.
I will have to delete my account...
I'm so dissapointed:(
And pls don't write to me on FB anymore.
I'll try to pretend nothing happened and i know nothing about it.
thx for all guys

Asteroth
01-18-2015, 12:43 PM
I'm sorry this happened to you. Hope you find who did it and you know what? Hell with him. Tell him he'll never have a girl like you. Best of luck and don't worry about it. The world is littered with assholes.

Dice7
01-18-2015, 12:48 PM
OMG, ppl told me they recieved private massages from this guy ChipMunk66 with my real name and photos with my face.
I will have to delete my account...
I'm so dissapointed:(
And pls don't write to me on FB anymore.
I'll try to pretend nothing happened and i know nothing about it.
thx for all guys

Are you sure you don't know him in real life? How else can he tell everyone your facebook?

indovinello
01-18-2015, 12:58 PM
I also recieved private massage from "ChipMunk66" with her pictures:mad:
Looks like he just created this account to blackmail her.

ChipMunk66
01-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Nope, nope and nope.

I did not blackmailed nor intended to blackmail anybody.
I do not have nor messaged the real name of anybody.
I do not have nor messaged any Facebook profile link of anybody.

I posted 3 links to google searches. Searches that anybody have access to (maybe except North Korea). Also, deleted them from the thread as soon as the thread owner asked me to.
All I did was a FYI. It's either very dangerous to post private information of yourself on the internet, or they (the photos) are simply fake.

And Asteroth is offensive.

Asteroth
01-18-2015, 01:23 PM
Chip - I did the search by image a second ago - for the profile picture and didn't get facebook profile nor the real name.
Also, you could have simply posted it to her with a PM instead of exposing her private information.

EDIT - if it's not her real photo, then this is just another reason not to post the facebook. You call me offensive, but how would you call someone who potentially exposes someone to severe consequences when you had a chance to do something else? You even sent PMs to the number of people, I got one from you at 3.46 PM while you edited the post with her private details a minute earlier -

"Last edited by ChipMunk66; Today at 03:45 PM"
from my pm box: " Today, 03:46 PM "

indeed, praised be thy name for removing the data from the post. If you had a proof she impersonates somebody else - it's a whole different story - but I don't see such proof here.

ChipMunk66
01-18-2015, 01:37 PM
Yes.
Or she could have used other photos, not which are already available on suspiciously many sites of the internet.
Or she could have just said "Yep, they are fake, I just stole them from some random website"
Or somebody could actually blackmail her just as easily as you did the search just now. Which would be the worst case scenario if I'm right.

The most likely outcome is still that those are fake pictures. And again, this would be the best for all, isn't it?

ChipMunk66
01-18-2015, 01:41 PM
I already stated that

I do not have nor messaged any Facebook profile link of anybody.

Asteroth
01-18-2015, 01:45 PM
And yet, instead of trying to solve them by PM you did it here from an account you created today?

Many pictures are shamelessly copied from other sites. Oh well, I guess we have to agree to disagree regarding the method you chose. (Or perhaps you did try to talk to her via PM earlier?)

NoMercy
01-18-2015, 02:25 PM
Oh, I don't really understand, but anyway, it could be such a cool thread. Hope they are having a good time no matter what.

maxperv
01-18-2015, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I received a PM with links to Google image searches too.

First, pretty much anybody on GD probably knows how to do a Google image search if they cared to.

Second, each user here can decide for themselves if they care to determine if someone's pictures are real or "borrowed."

And finally, creating an account and PM'ing people in a thread to out someone? Really? I can't imagine what your motives are and why you feel the need to create an account and play police officer/blackmailer/guardian of the universe over this.

It seems like people in the thread were having fun, they are all adults, and each one of them can make up his or her mind about the realness or any of it and if they want to participate in the thread.

Disappointing behavior in going after her.:(

indovinello
01-18-2015, 03:03 PM
I think she had real pictures. I was talking with her today morning by net cam.
She was so able writer. Dude, you ruined so good topic.

Veronica1990s
01-20-2015, 02:15 AM
I have a request to the people to whom I sent my nude picture on prv.msg. or they have screenshots from my webcam form sunday - please don't distribute it. I can made a mistake;)
To guys who knows my real name - do not write it anywhere!

We didn't stop this game and we decided we can continue to write in our topic, but only if you want guys.:rolleyes:
If we'll have five comments I'll write;)

alex182
01-20-2015, 04:35 AM
I think everybody in this thread wants you to continue ;)

just another user
01-20-2015, 05:11 AM
I have registered only to tell you - continue! Just great topic. I want to to the same with my man:o
PS. i was in your sunday's netcam and it was great, but nobody should recognise you. Your face wasn't visible.:)

rollietaylor
01-20-2015, 06:30 AM
yes we want.)) maybe in future you change the game, where you both you have same chance to win:) and of course for loser is punish.)

trenho
01-20-2015, 07:49 AM
Yes, it s a great topic, continue.
And hide your faceva next time :)

indovinello
01-20-2015, 08:06 AM
Hi, continue please!
We're with you:D
How was your last day? How do you feel?

Veronica1990s
01-20-2015, 08:22 AM
yes we want.)) maybe in future you change the game, where you both you have same chance to win:) and of course for loser is punish.)
We will change it this Saturday;> I only need to beat him on Saturday when i'll had my chance. Keep your fingers crossed for me! If i'll hold back for 5 minutes he'll be mine:cool:

Asteroth i asked him and i can't use numbing cream, but he agreed at least on ice.

IMO you not touching yourself for 3 days prior was a mistake (unless that was part of the bet). You should've masturbated right before to keep you from being too aroused. I realise that advice won't work for next week though ;-D
I thought about it before saturday's bet but it works good for man. I feel i can control only first or sometimes second orgasm. With previous guys i alvays pushed them away to calm down and to keep control.
But when i met my current bf few months ago during sex after first o. he just held me down and prolonged penetration. And after first or second every next comes faster and every time i have less control and i'm more sensitive "down there". If he continue atrer like 4-5 i struggle like crazy to get away, and i have very shaky legs and random muscle contractions so i can't do much. It's all up to him.
That's why i didn't touch myself before bet (and i was sure i'm gonna win).;)
But yes - this tme i can't cum before anyway..

Asteroth
01-20-2015, 11:16 AM
No touching for a week! Recipe for disaster and really shaky legs this weekend :P

Veronica1990s
01-20-2015, 11:45 AM
Hi guys, Bryan.
I want to make another poll, is it possible to reset this one or i need to make another topic with poll only?
I'll have some gift, but only for those who win:cool:

And one more question. I have bought a buttplug, sth like that
http://www.spencersonline.com/images/spencers/products/interactivezoom/processed/07108798.interactive.b.jpg
How long can i leave it inside her ass to make it save?
I want to fuck her with this in her ass cause anal is her fetish:cool:
We bought also remote vibrating egg. We'll se how it works on her.

indovinello
01-20-2015, 12:44 PM
I think you have to make another topic, i don't know how to reset existing pool.

Buttplug can stay as long as she'll be comfortable with it. If she didn't try it earlier 1 hour is ok for the first time.
By the way when you fuck or rub her her with this plug inside her, you can also tap the plug by hand, it works great from my experience:D sorry Veronica.. I hope you win this time but i couldn't resist:D

Veronica1990s
01-21-2015, 04:37 AM
Bryan agreed and everyday morning and afternoon i do a lot of kegels. It makes my pussy swollen but i feel i'm getting stronger down there.;)
He is edging me like 10 times or more every time we have sex. And during first penetration i can hold out about 3-4 minutes or even more (if he rub my clit it's a different story), but i practice some excercises from you and i'm sure i can make progress!
Indovinello why? You almost made me fail.
We had sex last night with this plug in my butt. When he fucked me doggy he started hitting this plug with hand or sth. I felt it throughout whole lower body, even in my feet! I was bending over arm of a chair and i couldn't get away and it wasn't an orgasm, but i loosened and little fluid leaked.:mad: It was fucking close.
After i washed the dinner dishes i had to clean this armchair. I clean the whole summer house, dishes. Only me. I noticed i can't eat or sleep too much. Interesting. And every time i make something wrong and he spank ass, i don't feel much pain and it excites me.
I feel fucking horny and frustrated after every sex.:wall:
And today we are going out with this vibrating egg and i wonder if it won't be heard.:rolleyes:

Naughty_Challenger
01-21-2015, 11:26 AM
I'm curious for the report after today. :)

Public Property
01-21-2015, 11:36 AM
Here's a suggestion for you: Once your week of denial is up, how about finishing with the opposite: Forced orgasms! To end your period of denial, have him tie you spread eagle, and tie/tape your vibe so that it's against your clit, then leave it on full for an hour (or however long he feels suitable). After an hour of relentless stimulation you might wish you were still in denial!

Asteroth
01-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Don't worry Veronica, it's already Wednesday - just 4 more days and it's Sunday!
Also looking forward for today report...

LitDarkness
01-21-2015, 12:28 PM
Don't worry Veronica, it's already Wednesday - just 4 more days and it's Sunday!
Also looking forward for today report...

We all are looking forward to it.

Veronica1990s
01-21-2015, 01:31 PM
Here's a suggestion for you: Once your week of denial is up, how about finishing with the opposite: Forced orgasms! To end your period of denial, have him tie you spread eagle, and tie/tape your vibe so that it's against your clit, then leave it on full for an hour (or however long he feels suitable). After an hour of relentless stimulation you might wish you were still in denial!
I hope i'll win this time and i'll have my revenge! And believe me i'll be without mercy;>

We go together everywhere. Even take shower.:confused:
We were outside few hours today. He took me for a trip. Fortunately, the weather here is good and it is quite warm.
I'm constantly leaking from my pussy. And it can be worse because i'll have fertile days in 4-5 days. Some guy gave him an idea and he does not allow me wear panties or jeans, only skirts all the time, even when we go outside.:mad: It is fucking embarrassing constantly looking if sth don't flows over your leg and i always have a tissue with me. But i'm so horny i don't care as much about other ppl, and nobody know us here.
When he put this egg inside me it started to be really hard. I glued this string by tape and he turned it on.
We found when the egg is inside, it's fairly quiet.
After a few minutes of walking i was close to cum and he didn't care. He told me every time i can't hold out i have to grab his ass and say please, even in shopping center. But he stopped only for a few seconds, so it returned faster and faster. Sometimes it was hard to walk and stopped or crouch.
The most crazy part was in a pub. We played billard, i always missed. He talked with some ppl and i had to run to him on shaky legs and grab his ass every minute or so. And i was so wet i must squeeze pussy and legs to be sure i don't drop this egg! Some guys thought he was real macho, some that i'm really perverted. One asked me if i need to pee. Few times i can't stop myself and groaned. One girl asked me if everything is ok and i told her i have stomach ache.:o
When we went out i was forced to grab him like every ten seconds and he turned it off. I felt my pussy pulsed. But after all it was fun and fucking hot.
I go to take a shower and to do some kegels. He is also excited by this trip and it can be another long night. He cum few times a day and he can still have sex. He told me it's because of my and my condition:o But probably i'll have to go to shower before sleep again.

NoMercy
01-21-2015, 01:43 PM
I hope i'll win this time and i'll have my revenge! And believe me i'll be without mercy;>
Hey, that's me! By the way I see your inner dominant feelings are slowly awakening. But it's still some days, maybe someone up here will come up of some other teasing for you to make the revenge virtually impossible:p

When he put this egg inside me it started to be really hard. I glued this string by tape and he turned it on.
We found when the egg is inside, it's fairly quiet.
After a few minutes of walking i was close to cum and he don't care. He told me every time i can't hold out i have to grab his ass and say please, even in shopping center. But he stopped only for a few seconds, so it returned faster and faster.
Hey, now I feel a little proud as it way my idea I think. Are you enjoying it?;)

Naughty_Challenger
01-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Very hot report! If you're already leaking that now, you'll have some more nice hours and days to come... :D

Asteroth
01-21-2015, 02:05 PM
Lovely report! Just imagine what happens if you get teased before the actual challenge begins! You'll never win :D I think the game of pool was really fun and you should do it more often.

Veronica1990s
01-21-2015, 03:24 PM
I think the game of pool was really fun and you should do it more often.
My bf wanted another pool and he asked how to do that, but nobody answered.
And next time will be saturday evening, not sunday, so one day of torture less for me.;)
Hey, that's me! By the way I see your inner dominant feelings are slowly awakening. But it's still some days, maybe someone up here will come up of some other teasing for you to make the revenge virtually impossible
Hey, now I feel a little proud as it way my idea I think. Are you enjoying it?
Screw you:p, some of your ideas guys don't help me.
There is always a chance. I won't give up for sure. I want to make him suffer after this saturday.:cool: It's only 5 minutes.

indovinello
01-21-2015, 03:42 PM
Your situation is not to be envied:D but in spite of all i wish i'm not in your position..:(
I don't have a man right now and your guy is very creative;)
I wonder how to give you a fair chance during Saturday. I'm counting on you:D
Beat him.
Oh is your avatar a photo from your netcam?

Asteroth
01-21-2015, 03:53 PM
look at the bright side -next week it will only be 2.5 minutes

Veronica1990s
01-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Do not even say that! Don't you dare. I would die next week.
He's toching me right now. I wnt fucking orgasm:wall:

maxperv
01-21-2015, 07:19 PM
Hang in there, I know you can do it!!

domme84
01-22-2015, 07:03 AM
what are your plans for your BF if you win?
Can you orgasm several times in a row, when forced?

Asteroth
01-22-2015, 07:33 AM
Oh but I have a sneaking suspicion you won't win this week either. Will be fun you keep loosing every week!

Veronica1990s
01-22-2015, 08:47 AM
I can cum about 5-6 times in a row, my record is 9 times but i think i could break it now.
I never tried totally forced orgasms. I wanted everything under my control. Only with current bf when we had sex it was like almost forced sometimes if he didn't stop penetration after first or second o. one and i can't push him away. But was f.....g pleasurable and exciting.:mad:Not for me today.
He'll be pretty fucked up if i hold out this time.
If you want him suffer you can help me some more.:confused:

indovinello
01-22-2015, 09:52 AM
You are doing great!
Ask him about some long relaxing massage for you? I think you deserved.
It can help you relieve the tension.:rolleyes:

Veronica1990s
01-22-2015, 09:57 AM
When i woke up this morning i was scared he's not sleeping. Fortunately he only moved in his sleep. But anyway i threw myself on his dick. I remember about this 5 minutes. (BTW. Even sucking his dick is now so fascinating i could do it for hours...):eek:

Some of you guys tell me i'm not so dominant anymore. What the fuck can i do? Everytime i do sth against his will i'm punnished.
Two days ago when he came and i just had to wrestle and holding my orgasm like it was no tomorrow i spilled a glass of tea on him so he spanked my ass until it became red.:sado:
Yesterday i spanked him with his belt and he fucked me with this buttplug so long i loosened and wet velor armchair. Just more cleaning for me.:mad:
And when i get aggressive he deal with me because he is fucking stronger.
And i'm so horny even my body is against me and i want him every minute. I'm really frustrated some times, but i'll fight to the end cause i beliefe i can win this time.
And he agreed for relaxing massage:clap: but i think i wasn't a good girl.. Thanks indovinello!

indovinello
01-22-2015, 12:07 PM
Thx. Tell us how massage works.:D

Veronica1990s
01-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Massage was great idea! He was doing it really long and slow and i felt calm and relaxed.;)
I tried to control myself and i think i understand it better. I can also do a lot just mentally. I imagine calm beach and the warm sun over my body and i'm not so sexually soon after first touch.
He told me tonight i can be a cowgirl.
BTW. Being denied for so long have also advantages. Feeling of his touch under the quilt between my legs or his dick distending me is just indescribable:eek:
After a few minutes the fight and struggle begins, but that's another story..

AlanMonk
01-22-2015, 04:16 PM
It really does sound like he's going to win again, knows how to press your buttons!

Veronica1990s
01-23-2015, 07:18 AM
She had an orgasm tonight! Some punishment for her:cool:

Veronica1990s
01-23-2015, 07:22 AM
Fuck guys, i came.:mad:
Pls don't come up with a punishment which would deprive me a chance to win this saturday. :confused:I don't want to give up!

karyoosha
01-23-2015, 07:50 AM
a chance to win this saturday

I think you mean next Saturday. How about that?

domme84
01-23-2015, 08:50 AM
First tell us what happended, and how you orgasmed.

a good punishment should be to perform a stripshow for your BF, and edge 5 times for the rest of today.

Then tell him some of the worst things you would have done to him, if he had lost - and beg him to do them to you.

another good punishment is for you to beg him to spank your ass as pink as he can make it, and then mail the pictures of your ass to getdare users who PM you for them.

Asteroth
01-23-2015, 09:53 AM
Better to make a special gallery for them - that way you won't risk using email. Also it could serve as a lovely reminder of what happens to bad girls.

As for punishment, I think a session of forced orgasms would teach you to control yourself - of course this punishment would be administered after you cum today - keep forcing orgasms on you until you can't even move.

trenho
01-23-2015, 11:00 AM
Fuck guys, i came.:mad:
Pls don't come up with a punishment which would deprive me a chance to win this saturday. :confused:I don't want to give up!

mmm very bad..
I suggest this:
50 edges to do from now to saturday play times. So, you ll be enought horny.

or increase the time, 10 minutes like the first time.

Veronica1990s
01-23-2015, 03:43 PM
We fucked in the bedroom, he edged me allready 6-7 times or so. When i was really close he took me "on hands" and start fucking hard. I screamed on him i can't hold it, but i had my legs in the air and handcuffs and i can't do much. I was squeezing, but he didn't stop and finally i came. I was defenetly one of the strongest o. in my life.:eek: But i didn't feel reliefe, it had to be like 5 orgasms in a row i think. After this one orgasm everything returned even stronger. Thoughts, feelings, horniness.:mad:

We read your replies and i had a hope you will be more forgiving...
He put this handcuffs on my hands, put me on his knee and he was spanking me so long i started to cry. It was really painfull at the end, but i wanted to take it. I cried probably more emotionally because it was him hitting me and because i fucking came. Pain wasn't the worst i think.
Then i had to perform an erotic dance, but my ass was burning and i was pissed off at him so it wasn't the best dance of my life.
And he let me choose
-50 edges to do from now to saturday play times
-or increase the time, 10 minutes like the first time
I chosed this 50 edges, 10 minutes it would be definitely the end of thinking about win.
Now it will be fucking hard also, but i think i still can win.:confused:
We have finished 18 edges and i'm fucking sensitive and wet.
He have me a break, take off this handcuffs to let me write and take a shower.
We was thinking about sending this photos of my ass, but he's not sure, because few ppl wrote to me on fb. But if i'll win tomorrow and will be in charge i'll send them to ppl from topic. So wish me luck!

alpha_dominator
01-23-2015, 03:48 PM
^ The only way I root for the woman.

Asteroth
01-23-2015, 03:55 PM
Start thinking how will you survive the next week :P
On the other hand, I'm really curious on what are you going to do to him if you win!

dmjp
01-24-2015, 02:58 AM
good luck today! I am curious whether you'll make it. However, I am sure whoever will be in charge next week, it will be very interesting!

alex182
01-24-2015, 06:15 AM
I wish you good luck for today, i still think that you cn do it

mikel5
01-24-2015, 06:45 AM
how aboout reverse roles for nxt bet

you have to make him cum in 5 mins

trenho
01-24-2015, 08:35 AM
We fucked in the bedroom, he edged me allready 6-7 times or so. When i was really close he took me "on hands" and start fucking hard. I screamed on him i can't hold it, but i had my legs in the air and handcuffs and i can't do much. I was squeezing, but he didn't stop and finally i came. I was defenetly one of the strongest o. in my life.:eek: But i didn't feel reliefe, it had to be like 5 orgasms in a row i think. After this one orgasm everything returned even stronger. Thoughts, feelings, horniness.:mad:

We read your replies and i had a hope you will be more forgiving...
He put this handcuffs on my hands, put me on his knee and he was spanking me so long i started to cry. It was really painfull at the end, but i wanted to take it. I cried probably more emotionally because it was him hitting me and because i fucking came. Pain wasn't the worst i think.
Then i had to perform an erotic dance, but my ass was burning and i was pissed off at him so it wasn't the best dance of my life.
And he let me choose
-50 edges to do from now to saturday play times
-or increase the time, 10 minutes like the first time
I chosed this 50 edges, 10 minutes it would be definitely the end of thinking about win.
Now it will be fucking hard also, but i think i still can win.:confused:
We have finished 18 edges and i'm fucking sensitive and wet.
He have me a break, take off this handcuffs to let me write and take a shower.
We was thinking about sending this photos of my ass, but he's not sure, because few ppl wrote to me on fb. But if i'll win tomorrow and will be in charge i'll send them to ppl from topic. So wish me luck!

Good choise..:D
I believe in you, you can win this time.

indovinello
01-24-2015, 09:44 AM
Hang on girl, withstand! You'll have to use all your strength and willpower, but remember - everything is possible.
Think about next week after you win!:D
Bryan - give her some break before the game pls;)

Veronica1990s
01-24-2015, 10:13 AM
I'm not so sure it was a good choice. But 10 minutes being tied down it would be over. And he would fuck me anyway so.. :mad:
But this edging is killing me, and 7 times left. He took me off my handcuffs first time since last night, i even slept with them. I'm fucking leaking.
I see a few of you still believe in me. I'll fight, but i'm about to get fucked. I'm gonna think about his punishment. The power of the mind.
I can think only obout one thing. Big fat thing...:eek:

Asteroth
01-24-2015, 10:41 AM
fight on! Win against all the odds and have a week of revenge!

garder80
01-24-2015, 11:23 AM
can you orgasm from getting fucked in the ass?

btw , how can we send some secret tips to your BF ?

Veronica1990s
01-24-2015, 11:47 AM
It depends on position. From behind or if she lie on her side i can make her cum fucking her ass even faster than normally.:eek: Maybe because it's more dirty.:cool:
We're starting in 15 minutes.
You can send it here and now, she have handcuffs and i can take laptop out of her:cool:

garder80
01-24-2015, 12:02 PM
when she is fighting the orgasm, you can lure her into the orgasm by promising her several orgasms.
Tell her you wont stop after just one orgasm, if she give in and orgasms you will make sure she has many many orgasms, and you can finish in her ass just to make it real good.
If she can hold off the orgasm, use a finger in her ass or the but-plug in the last minute so she wont have a chance.
also, whisper fantasies into her ear about how you will keep her in denial as a sexslave and use her every time you wish.
Tell her fantasies about putting her in a chastity belt and using vibrators, dildos and butplugs in her daily.

Veronica1990s
01-24-2015, 01:24 PM
He fucked me and let me get away in the last moment. He let me take a 15 minutes break before we started. I used this time to relax. Sb told him to cover my eyes and i saw nothing. He tied me down to the bad and let me use one brick of ice to made me less sensitive before he started the timer. As a matter of fact he just rubbed my clit with this ice until it dessolved..:confused:
He set 5 minutes, turned on the vibe, put it inside and started to rub my clit. After over a dozen seconds an effect of ice passed and i was fucking ready again and i had to hold it. After a minute or two i felt i can't take it any longer, i started to struggle and kick and i teared or untied my right leg - i didn't see - and i tried to push back myself or push him away, but i allready had very shaky and "weak" legs and he managed to held me down and sat down on this leg. Then i could only squeeze as hard as i can and when he started to fuck my butt with a finger i lost control, he just made me cum. I even tried to hide it but there was no fucking way. I felt very wet and he told me i squirted on his chest! I withstanded 3.5 minutes...:mad:
And he didn't stop! He put his dick instead of vibrator and i just don't remember exactly what happened. He was fucking me, rubbing, fingering. It was awesome, but my body wanted some breaks and he didn't stop. I only had this one free leg so i couldn't stop him. He told me i came 11 times!:eek: I had so much sexual energy. And i went sleep.

Mentally i feel terrible because of my wounded pride, but physically it's great, i'm just satisfied and calm. I don't know for how long.:confused:
A week ago i was sure i'm gonna win. I didn't beliefe woman can be literally forced to have an orgasm against her will so easily, i thought it was fake.

I couldn't win after this 50 egdes. If not - i'm sure it was possible. I knew my body and my reactions better than during first time and i could withstand longer - if not this fucking edging. I'm shaky even now, i can barely walk straight. I think i'll go sleep again.

Asteroth
01-24-2015, 01:54 PM
Great report! I suspected it's going to end like this. I guess now it's 3 minutes next Saturday for you.

indovinello
01-24-2015, 02:01 PM
I expected he can win, but i didn't want to upset you. I wanted girl's revenge!:D
He had everything and you had only your body. You didn't give up. You were great!

maxperv
01-24-2015, 03:12 PM
I expected he can win, but i didn't want to upset you. I wanted girl's revenge!:D
He had everything and you had only your body. You didn't give up. You were great!

That's so true. You had just your body and willpower. He had power tools.

Now if he's a gentleman, perhaps he would admit to this unfair advantage and consent to his week of submission to you:D

What would have happened if he had to go first in last week's challenge? Isn't time for him to prove what he can resist?

Asteroth
01-24-2015, 05:06 PM
She is to proud to accept such solution I think. She will want to win - even if it means another week and 3 minutes next time.
For a longer time, this could be an interesting game. He wins - time = time - 5 min. If she wins time = time + 5 minutes for next week.

dmjp
01-24-2015, 05:13 PM
Maybe this time he should not deny you for the complete week, but have to force you to have at least 10 orgasms per day. This way you would also have a fair chance next week, maybe even to withstand 10 minutes.

Naughty_Challenger
01-25-2015, 06:36 AM
Great report, seems like it was and it still will be a lot more fun!

Dice7
01-25-2015, 06:47 AM
Sounds like you are both having an amazing time!

trenho
01-25-2015, 08:30 AM
great report, 11 times..wow.:D

Veronica1990s
01-28-2015, 02:25 AM
Tomorrow mornig we're coming back from holiday.
After our last bet, he let me cum during our sex. Obviously i had to follow every his command.:p
This forum was an awesome experience, now i know my boddy and sexuality better. I'm really glad i agreed and i made it. Being denied and having sex was REALLY interesting.;)
Thx for all guys!
BTW. If sb want to buy together some videos from page Orgasmchallenge - prv.
Cheers

garder80
01-29-2015, 01:24 AM
try a challenge where you get to tease him all day verbally and visually (but no touching)
And then he gets to fuck your ass, who would cum first?

LPV
02-05-2015, 08:50 AM
I really enjoyed your thread, and I hope you will update it soon.

JuicyFlower
02-22-2015, 05:25 PM
How can i find this video?

Oh, i've found!
I'm going to show that to my boyfriend:p
I'm pretty new so hi everyone!

Veronica1990s
02-23-2015, 04:57 AM
Hi, i was busy. I had a hard time at work and at college, but the exam session is allready finished;)
If you want to try this "challenge" i can give you few advices PM. Now i'm far better than last time;)
We'll try as well, as soon as we meet.
cheers

JuicyFlower
02-23-2015, 08:58 AM
You can write it here. I train wrestling, i'm fighter and i have self control;)
How do you guys think who have better chance to win?
But we don't have device similar to the one from video, i talk with my darling, maybe he can buy it;p
So we have to wait anyway.

Veronica1990s
02-23-2015, 11:01 AM
Have you ever been tied up and stimulated in the same time?
I also though it's easy to withstand, but as you can read it was not;> I warn you. When you'll be tied up you can't do much, you can't get away and stop his stimulation and it will make you aroused:o It won't be easy, trust me, but i hope you gonna win:)

Riddick70000
04-15-2016, 02:31 PM
I recently found the same website that Veronica mentions in her post and after finding it, I did a general search for some keywords and came across this thread... it's very awesome to read and now I am wondering if there will be any new updates... would really love to hear some more about this dare/challenge