PDA

View Full Version : wanting dares!

HornySluttySlave
01-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Hello guys,
I'm looking for some dares look down at my signature to see my likes and limits. Also message my if you are interested in a slave because I'm looking for master.

EmperorSly
01-14-2015, 03:26 PM
You must be a dog for 24 consecutive hours. You have up to one hour from the time you read this post to make the required preparations, if any, before the dare begins.

If you break character for at least an hour for any reason (work or family emergency being examples of appropriate reasons), the 24 hours resets. For all other transgressions, you must paddle each tit, your pussy, and your ass hard. Punishments from transgressions are cumulative; meaning that you must paddle each part once on your first transgression, twice on your second, etc. Transgressions reset upon 24 hour resets, if any.

Minimum Bitch (female dog) Rules

Obviously, bitches do not wear clothes or use any kind of furniture (including but not limited to tables, beds, couches, toilets, and chairs; doggy bed or pile of blankets okay but not required).

Bitches must eat and drink from bowls, preferably dog bowls.

Bitches must be collared, though a leash is not necessary assuming you live alone.

Bitches must play fetch with a dildo or very similar object at least 5 times during the 24 hours.

Bitches may not use their hands, walk (must stay down on all fours), or talk (dog-like noises and barking encouraged). Plan ahead and use the hour of preparation wisely!

Bitches may only play with themselves by humping objects or the ground. This is encouraged where safe and sanitary.