PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

YourSubDakota
12-29-2014, 05:42 PM
19/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

Heyy There :)

My name is Dakota, and I am looking for a Mistress, however I will also consider a Master if the right male is interested.

Please take the time to read my entire ad, and also do not contact me being demanding right off the bat. I am not desperate & will not automatically be your sub just because you message me. (Basically do not be a moron) & lastly DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH OR TYPE WELL!

So on to the about me...

I am a 19 year old straight male from Michigan (United States) & I currently am a college student. I do have quite a bit of free time, however I do not live alone so I am mainly available at night or in the evenings. (Eastern Time Zone) This also means that there will be times that I cannot go on cam/mic. However I promise if you are willing to deal with this stipulation that I am definitely worth your time when I do give you a session. If you have not figured it out by now I am mainly interested in being a sub via webcam sessions (Camslave if you will.) I do have quite a bit of experience & have never really had any complaints!

Here comes the stats!

Locations: United States, Michigan
Sexual orientation: Straight
Role: Submissive
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160lbs
Body type: Athletic
Dick size: Above Average (& Shaved completely)
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Webcam: Yes
Mic: Yes
Preferred communication: Skype

Ready for some likes??

* Stripping - I will always give you the best possible show & try to do it the way you tell me
* Jerking - Obviously who does not like this right? Also being given instructions on how to or when I can and when to stop or start.
* Anal - Shocker a straight guy who likes anal? I enjoy it mainly with toys !
* Cum Eating - Yes I'll put it in my mouth & yes I'll swallow!
* Self Facial - Pretty self explanatory :0
* Group cam shows - Maybe you wanna dominate me while one of your other skype friends watch also?

Now the limits eww right?
(Good news is nothing un-ordinary)

x Poo
x Pee
x Blood/Extreme pain
x Animals
x Real life family/Friends
x Being recorded or having photos taken without my permission (ask first you'll most likely get the answer you want)
x Phone or texting
x Permanent
x Illegal
x Body writing

That's not so bad right?

Some things you may want to know!

I do have some toys... They include three vibrators all of different sizes for your pleasure, 2 vibrating cock rights, and then your every day house hold items. Also I am willing to buy things within reason so feel free to suggest! I am also always up for trying new things so let's keep it interesting. I am looking for someone for either long term or short sessions every now and then, and hey why not even a one time thing if your interested in that!

Now on to you...

- As stated before I am mainly looking for a Female Mistress, So males that means that I will be very picky with those that I let be my Master.
- I do require to see a normal picture of you (clothed) before we begin (this goes for males and females both) Please do not send a fake pic I'm pretty good at knowing or figuring it out...
- I do not require you to have a webcam or mic, however those that have one and are willing to use it once and a while will be moved to the front. As will those that can use it just to prove who they are.
- Once again do not be a jack ass right off the bat I'm not desperate and I am capable of finding someone so do not feel as I am obligated to do what you say just because you message me.

Okay let's end this!

Contact me by preferably posting in this thread with a few minor details along with your skype or adding me on skype afterwards. (Those who actually post first have a better chance it shows you read)

I have included a partial picture of myself at the bottom & will send the full pic to anyone interested once we chat :)

My Skype name: YourSubDakota

Thank you for your time, & hopefully I'll speak with you or serve you soon!

Dakota Your Sub :)

KelseyyJazzix
12-30-2014, 03:59 PM
I would like to give you a try. Add me on skype please @ BossBabeKelsey

jack.daveus
12-31-2014, 03:51 PM
Sent you some info over skype :)

YourSubDakota
01-03-2015, 05:43 PM
I have accepted those that have added me. I will be online later for anyone interested in maybe doing a session.

striker28us
01-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Dakota MY Sub :)

Wow, Who could ask for a better sub then you Dakota? Great ad first off.
Cool name for a boy in the North. Dakota is so southernnn. :)
Im Brandon Dom 31 M Fl. Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. I do have Cam and will use to show im Real. Im creative try to be fun havnt had a lot of complaints. I would be honored to rule you some day or just one Day LOL. Happy hunting sub. Have fun and stay as safe as you Dare LOL. O my skype is striker2787 add me as i will be adding you. Im so glad you seem to be a straight guy Open to serving on cam. P.S. i read your Entire Profile wink :cool:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]

YourSubDakota
01-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Dakota MY Sub :)

Wow, Who could ask for a better sub then you Dakota? Great ad first off.
Cool name for a boy in the North. Dakota is so southernnn. :)
Im Brandon Dom 31 M Fl. Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. I do have Cam and will use to show im Real. Im creative try to be fun havnt had a lot of complaints. I would be honored to rule you some day or just one Day LOL. Happy hunting sub. Have fun and stay as safe as you Dare LOL. O my skype is striker2787 add me as i will be adding you. Im so glad you seem to be a straight guy Open to serving on cam. P.S. i read your Entire Profile wink :cool:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I appreciate it but you're a little older than I am looking for sorry!

KelseyyJazzix
01-09-2015, 06:19 PM
I enjoyed our tryout session very must, It's too bad I cannot make you a regular thing since I only do once in while sessions.

FYI I recommend him to anyone! Definitely sexy & everything in this ad is the truth! My fav part was making him blow a huge load on his face <33

YourSubDakota
01-25-2015, 01:11 PM
I appreciate all the replies! so far I have only found a couple on off mistress's so i am still looking!

Mastermskinner
04-24-2018, 07:30 AM
Boy, I would be willing to give you a chance and see if both of us are interested. Hit me up on Skype, kik, gd or tumblr and let me know who you are. You can go through my tumblr page and see if you’d be interested. Obviously being straight you have preferences and will respect those (no hard feelings if neither of us are interested).

I have been a dom/master for well over 8 years so I know what I’m doing. I’m mid 30s decent shape and good looking. Show respect, reach out and serve.

Master Skinner