PDA

View Full Version : Seven Days of Diaper Discipline

Undisclosed
01-08-2015, 08:36 PM
This is my first full-fledged dare written for this site. It combines elements of role-playing and dice dares and includes topics like diapers, spanking, and age play. I hope you enjoy ;)

This dare is best done without looking into the spoilers before it is time for each spoiler to be reached. Any information in parenthesis is direction for the dare in case things get difficult to follow or are not clear. You’re going to need a lot of diapers for this dare and may also need some household items to complete some of the portions. Finally, you will need a six-sided die to roll for almost all parts of this dare. Good luck and enjoy your seven days of punishment!

For this dare you are going to imagine that you are a teenager (high school age) returning from school at the beginning of a week-long break. As you enter the door you throw your backpack to the side and take off your coat as you do every time you get back from school but this time your parent is standing outside of the door to your room with fiery eyes.
“It’s about time you came back” they say with an authoritative tone, “don’t think I’ve forgotten my promise.” You look down to your feet; you had forgotten they had promised you the punishment of a lifetime for acting up. Before you can say anything in defense they speak loudly and commandingly: “come on; it’s time for your punishment to begin.”
They lead you into your room before pulling up a chair and sitting in it. You begin to sit on your bed before they grab you wrist and tell you that you won’t be sitting there. “Pull down your pants and lay across my lap,” they say while pulling you closer.
”Before we do anything you’re going to receive a spanking.” (First roll a die and determine the nature of your spanking BUT DO NOT BEGIN. All of these are to be done hellishly hard):
1- 20 swats to each cheek with a bare hand
2- 40 swats to each cheek with a bare hand
3- 30 swats to each cheek with a hairbrush
4- 50 swats to each cheek with a hairbrush
5- 40 swats to each cheek with a wooden spoon
6- 30 swats to each cheek with each instrument (90 to each in total)
(Once the nature is determined pull down your pants so you are bare-bottomed and lay over a chair or something similar to emulate an over-the-knee spanking. Administer the swats as rolled for.)

“Okay” they say as you stand again, “now that that’s over we can begin your actual punishment. For the next seven days you will be put back into diapers so you can learn how to behave again. During this time there will be a few rules. The first of these rules is that you may not use the bathroom for any purpose other than to shower; all bodily functions will be done in your diaper as that is their purpose. In addition there will be some other stipulations to your punishment…”
(Roll for each of the additional rules below)

Additional Rule 1
1- “Your diaper will be checked whenever I decide to and I will determine whether or not you need a change” (The rules for this scenario are located in the “Will You be Changed?” table below the additional rules)
2- “Your diaper will be changed twice per day unless otherwise discussed” (You may change your diaper only at 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM)
3- “Your diaper will be checked whenever I decide to and I will determine whether or not you need a change” (The rules for this scenario are located in the “Will You be Changed?” table below the additional rules)
4- “Your diaper will be changed once per day unless otherwise discussed” (You may change your diaper only at 1:00PM)
5- “Your diaper will be checked whenever I decide to and I will determine whether or not you need a change” (The rules for this scenario are located in the “Will You be Changed?” table below the additional rules)
6- “Your diaper will be changed twice per day unless otherwise discussed” (You may change your diaper only at 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM)

Additional Rule 2
1- “Every time your diaper is changed you will receive a small spanking” (Every time you change your diaper give yourself a spanking of 20 swats on each cheek with your hand)
2- “You will be given one spanking each day” (At some point during each day you must receive a spanking of 60 swats on each cheek, 20 with each implement listed in the first section)
3- “Every time your diaper is changed you will receive a harsh spanking” (Every time you change your diaper give yourself a spanking of 100 swats on each cheek with your hand)
4- “Every time your diaper is changed you will receive a spanking” (Every time you change your diaper give yourself a spanking of 40 swats on each cheek with your hand)
5- “You will be given three spankings each day” (At three points during each day you must receive a spanking of 40 swats on each cheek with your hand)
6- “You will be given a harsh spanking every day” (At some point during each day you must receive a spanking of 120 swats on each cheek, 40 with each instrument listed in the first section)

Additional Rule 3
1- “If your diaper leaks at any point you will be given a spanking” (If your diaper leaks you must receive a spanking of 40 swats on each cheek with your hand)
2- “If your diaper leaks at any point you will be given a small spanking” (If your diaper leaks you must receive a spanking of 20 swats on each cheek with your hand)
3- “If your diaper leaks at any point you will receive no diaper change for the next twelve hours” (If your diaper leaks you may not change for 12 hours afterwards. If there are no changes left in the day you may not change until your next scheduled change)
4- “If your diaper leaks at any point you will be given a harsh spanking” (If your diaper leaks you must receive a spanking of 100 swats on each cheek with your hand)
5- “If your diaper leaks at any point you will be double diapered after your next change” (If your diaper leaks then the next time you change your diaper you must put on two instead, cutting slits in the first so that the fluid can flow into the second diaper)
6- “If your diaper leaks at any point you will be given a spanking” (If your diaper leaks you must receive a spanking of 40 swats on each cheek with your hand)

Additional Rule 4
1- “You will be treated like a baby whenever you are home” (Any time you are at home during this time you must be treated like a baby. This means no computer/walking and if you can you should be sucking a pacifier most if not all of that time. If possible baby food should be used for all meals)
2- “You will go to sleep at 7:00PM each day. If you are not in bed by this time you will receive a harsh spanking” (You must be in bed by 7:00PM. If you fail to do this you must give yourself a spanking of 120 swats on each cheek, 40 with each instrument listed in the first section, and then go to sleep)
3- “You must drink a large glass of water every two hours to influence bladder activity” (Drink ~500mL every two hours)
4- “You will be given a laxative with each meal to stimulate bowel movement” (Use a laxative, suppository or oral, with each meal)
5- “You must drink a large glass of water every two hours and you will also be given a laxative at each meal to stimulate your bodily functions” (Do both 3 and 4)
6- “You will…” (All of the above rules apply)

*Will You be Changed?*
(Only use this table if told to!)
(First roll a six sided die to determine how often you will have your diaper checked starting from when you wake up)
1,2- Every four hours
3,4- Every five hours
5,6- Every three hours

(Every time your diaper is “checked” you will roll a six sided die based on what you have done in it. You must receive the number in parenthesis or higher to be changed)
Wet once (6)
Wet twice (4)
Leaking (Always changed unless another rule prohibits it)
Messed a little but not wet (6)
Fully messed but not wet (3)
Messed a little and wet once (3)
Messed a little and wet twice (2)
Fully messed and wet (Always changed unless another rule prohibits it)

“These are the rules you will live with for the next seven days. Now take your clothes off and lie down on the bed so you can be diapered.” (Put on your first diaper and have fun with your seven days of diaper discipline! I hope to see some feedback/reports!)

RebeccaRose
01-16-2015, 04:31 PM
I will join into this

Fantage
01-16-2015, 05:01 PM
I will do this.i have 4 to 50 spankings with a hair brush and every time I change myself I have to be spanked and a harsh spanking if I leak and a large glass of water I'm doing two liters to make it harder.