PDA

View Full Version : Nipple clamps

mattz26
01-07-2015, 08:13 AM
After a lot of "fun" with clothes pegs on nipples, I decided to try and buy the real thing (I'll buy via Amazon UK so if you have links what to buy that's great too). But I'm a bit lost on what would be best for me.

I'm looking for 2 things. 1 is nipple clamps with weights but I'm a bit lost as in how much weight would be appropriate. I mean it has to hurt but not kill me so to speak.

And the other thing I'm looking into is the typical nipple clamps with a chain. I've identified 2 styles on Amazon. The alligator clamps or Japanese clover style clamps. What is the difference in feeling actually? And what would be best to buy?

Also: I'm male so will those clamps work just as well on men as on women?

Thanks for your help and advice!

Leopard
01-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Not sure what you mean by work as well on men as women. If you mean will they fit? Then sure. As for intensity clothespins are already a pretty good gauge. Supposedly clover clamps get worse the more you pull on them but I've never really noticed it working too much (I'd say they grip better than alligator clamps but aren't as comfortable in general since the alligator clamps are all rounded rubber.)

As for weights, all I can recommend is testing with other types of weights or objects to find how much is good for you.

mattz26
01-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Not sure what you mean by work as well on men as women. If you mean will they fit? Then sure. As for intensity clothespins are already a pretty good gauge. Supposedly clover clamps get worse the more you pull on them but I've never really noticed it working too much (I'd say they grip better than alligator clamps but aren't as comfortable in general since the alligator clamps are all rounded rubber.)

Yeah, I think I didn't phrase that well. It just seemed to me that male nipples seem smaller, so I wondered if the clamps were just as effective.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Leopard
01-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I think I didn't phrase that well. It just seemed to me that male nipples seem smaller, so I wondered if the clamps were just as effective.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Sensitivity depends from person to person as all clamps do, but yeah they fit on small nipples just fine. Ideally you're meant to put them just behind the nipple anyway so it wouldn't matter regardless.

mattz26
01-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Well, I chose to go for the clover style clamps. They look better if you ask me! :) And will start small with weights...

Thanks for your replies. :)

Happy Me
01-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Well, I chose to go for the clover style clamps. They look better if you ask me! :) And will start small with weights...

Thanks for your replies. :)
I hope you enjoy them! I struggle with mine still, even after a year, but they are pretty and cause pain, which I think is kind of the point! :D