PDA

View Full Version : Not for the faint at heart

fbcm09
02-09-2009, 08:25 AM
ok... here is a new idea. each person answers the question of the person above. if they get the right answer, the person above has to post a nude picture on the website of their choice(do not post the site on this thread). To truely test your exibitionism, you must include your face in the picture.

I'll start with the first question... what allows the science of geothermal energy to actually work?

rpUral
02-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Isn't there a rule here against asking for photos in the public threads?

dared to perfection
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM
i dont know if this avoids it by not technically asking for a pic just daring them to post it somewhere and then avoids the rule further by not even asking for the url of where that pic is then posted.

but that is up to the mods

fbcm09
02-09-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm not asking them to send it to me or anything... or even to tell me where they posted it... I dont think that it breaks any rules... if so I'm sure they'll delete the posting anyway...

SubMissChievous
02-09-2009, 12:58 PM
There was a similar thread in the Dice Dares section a while ago. I had said there that it was fine has long as users would not post any requests or offers or links to the pics in the thread. So I will say the same here. As long as no one requests anything in the thread I guess that's alright but if users post any sort of pic requests/offers or links we will close the thread.