PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

M.G
01-05-2015, 04:23 AM
Looking for a female Slave/Submissive

A bit about me:
I am a master, in my early 20's. I am 173 cm (5'7"), I weigh in at 65 kgs (143 pounds).

I currently own and manage a hotel, for couples (hourly rates). I will not share the name or the whereabouts of the hotel due to privacy concerns.
My previous jobs entails; Life-Guarding at a Swimming center, Cashier at Sexyland and Tutoring students.

I enjoy writing erotica and reading murder/detective stories.

My past sports/hobbies include: Cricket, Football (Aussie-Rules), Swimming, Volleyball, Soccer.

My current sport/hobbies are my daily workouts at the Gym.

I have been a master for 2 years, now. I have online experience as well as real life.

I currently reside in Australia, Victoria. I am available for most of the day as I own my own business.

I can be extremely strict at times, however, I am not devoid of emotions.
I am caring when in times of need, rewarding when it is deserved, devious and strict when it is needed.
I am intelligent, creative, imaginative and open-minded.

I won't say that I am completely new, nor am I a beginner (I've had 2 slaves/submissive in the past; 1 online and 1 offline).

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a long-term, dedicated and loyal female slave/submissive, so if you're a male, please stop reading.
I plan on building our relationship, meaning, we will be monogamous, sharing our daily troubles, achievements, moments, thoughts, emotions, activities, well-being and lives, with each other.
Females who are looking for a short-time commitment can apply too, however, you must state it clearly in the application (you may change your 'short-term commitment' to 'long-term commitment' at any time, but you must notify me).

Privacy is something I take seriously so; webcams, videos and voice communication are not necessary at the start, if you are not comfortable. However, a picture (we will be swapping pictures - as a slave/submissive will always want to know what her dom looks like) will be needed to verify that you are real.
Webcams, videos and voice communication may be added once we have known each other for a while or until we are comfortable with each other.
Videos and pictures are not required as proof for every task, however, some are needed (and only if the slave/submissive is willing).
If you are uncomfortable with webcams, videos and voice communication of any kind, please tell me. I will take this into consideration.

All female applicants are welcome; you may be new, experienced, shy or open-minded, any age (doesn't matter, however, +18's is necessary).
You must be comfortable with your body as I will not be altering it.

I may get you to create a blog to record all your thoughts on your completed tasks, punishments and daily thoughts, later on. These records will be at my command, meaning, I will tell you what you have to write; 'thoughts on the task I just gave you?'.

What I won't offer or do:
Feces, urine, family members, friends, messy, illegal, blood, danger to your health or death, fire, and blackmail.

My standard rules:
- You will never lie, even if it's a white lie. Always be honest, even if it's bad.
- When given a command/task you will refer to me as Sir or Master, unless told otherwise. Any other time, my name/any nickname will be fine.
- I will not disrespect you, so I would like that in return.
- No cumming without permission.
- Proper spelling, we all make mistakes, but should not be a regular occurrence.
- All orders must be obeyed unless it is harmful or a boundary.
- Please be patient at start - this is because caring for your life and desires is an extremely delicate process and is an extremely powerful position (See spoilers for my thoughts).

What to expect from me:
- Daily tasks/commands; meaning you will have to check in with me each day however, I am aware that not everybody is free and some won't be able to check in, so this isn't a case of 'you must check in' but more of a 'if you can't check in you must notify me in no less than one day'.
- Strict and well-written rules, commands/tasks; meaning my commands/tasks will often be final.
- A caring master; meaning I am capable of laughing, crying, smiling, loving, sharing, considerate, thoughtfulness, etc.
- I am always on time; and will expect you to be as well. Punishment will be handed out if you are late and a satisfactory reason is not given.
- I have Skype and will only communicate via Skype, unless we discuss other methods (ie. Facebook, MSN, Kik, etc.) of communication.
- I am often available (please check my time-zone) all day. If I am away, I will always respond within the hour.
- Everything that is not on the "What I won't offer or do" is available, I will however, follow your likes, dislikes and limits.

Application:
-FEMALES ONLY-
Please pm me the following details (Title it: My Application).

(R) - Required.

(R) Your Name:
(R) Your Likes:
(R) Your Dislikes:
(R) Your Limit/No-go:
(R) Any Allergies/Health conditions:
(R) What Time Zone/Where are you from:
(R) What are your Living conditions (Part-time, Full-time, Casual Work/School/University/CollegeApartment/House/Parent's House):
Your Age:
Your Ethnicity:
Your Height:
Your Weight:
Your Sizes:
Your Deepest Fantasy:
Your Sexual Preferences:
Are you in for the Long-term/Short-term:
Are you a Virgin:
Are looking for a Serious relationship or just a Play master:
Are you Single/Complicated*/In a relationship/Open relationship:
Do you have Webcam/Microphone/Camera:
Your Previous experience in being a slave/submissive:
What Timezone/State** are you from:
Toys available:
How well can you follow a task well (Be honest. I will not tolerate lying):
Why do you Want to become my slave/submissive (Be elaborate):

--
I will reply within 48 hours, even if you don't get chosen.
--

*Complicated; can range from getting divorced to widowed to long-ranged relationship (basically anything that doesn't fit in the other categories)

**Timezone; I will be following your time, meaning, I will be giving out commands that have a deadline in your time, I will be going by your clock, not mine. The only time where I will be using my Time Zone is when I am sleeping and unless I say/state it.
--

By sending an application, that means you agree to everything that has been written on here.

- M.G

This stuff takes a long time to build into great depth, and often a dominant’s job is to hold back, not to rush forward. Taking on responsibility for another human being in a polarized power situation is simply not something that’s wise to do quickly or carelessly. Take your time. Learn what you need to learn—about yourself, about them, about how to do this well and feel good about it. Don’t extend past your own limits because you feel pressure to do it all right-now-tout-de-suite. I do say that it’s often the dominant’s job to hold back, because I often see it happen that a submissive is totally gung-ho and champing at the bit while their dominant is feeling overwhelmed and struggling to hold tight. I liken it to the image of an enthusiastic dog who’s pulling on a leash so hard that their owner ends up running to keep up. Sure, it’s still technically D/s, but at some point you have to ask who’s actually in charge of it. And if you both want the dominant to be in charge, then the dominant sets the pace and the submissive heels. So in that sense, patience needs to come from the submissive too—metaphorically speaking (because no, I don’t think all submissives are like dogs), don’t yank on the leash. D/s does not come with a deadline, so don’t impose one unnecessarily.

M.G
01-11-2015, 12:10 AM
I have found my sub.
Thank you everyone for your applications.

- M.G.