PDA

View Full Version : Why don't any Master/Mistresses keep their slaves in shape

doomed_soul89
02-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Okay I've been on this site for awhile and I finally got around to asking why I seem to be the only one that makes their slaves exercise on a regular basis, I mean making them do push ups and sit ups while under a cold shower or go for a long run naked or making them wear the same clothes while exercising each day without showers are great tasks or punishments if their within your slaves limits but I seem to be the only one that ever thinks of things that involve exercise and I think more people should consider it

JoMo
02-09-2009, 02:31 PM
If, at any point I get a long-term slave I will indeed be instituting an exercise and probably dietary routine to keep things in check, and use elements of this as punishment.

Collared_Slave
02-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Exercise is evil- but i need to do more of it.

missbeth1
02-09-2009, 03:02 PM
i have had a slave before with whom the relationship was based on exercise, punishments were administered for failing to complete exercise regime

masterddk
02-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Its good to make sure your slave is in tip top condition and fit. Also helps with routines.

Officelover
02-09-2009, 04:51 PM
On one hand, it could be very erotic.

On the other hand, it seems to perpetuate the idea of a perfect body.

FactaNonVerba
02-09-2009, 05:14 PM
On one hand, it could be very erotic.

On the other hand, it seems to perpetuate the idea of a perfect body.

I don't see how it necessarily perpetuates the idea of a perfect body as long as it's done in moderation.

A healthy body, perhaps?

I agree, though, it would be very erotic.

Officelover
02-10-2009, 04:43 AM
I don't see how it necessarily perpetuates the idea of a perfect body as long as it's done in moderation.

A healthy body, perhaps?

I agree, though, it would be very erotic.

I think that it, and this may not be the case, is rooted in the idea of turning the body into one of sexual appeal, ergo one of the "perfect body", which is probably almost too skinny.

banneduser
02-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Personally, i want an SM relationship for fun, and im not the only one, the whole point of it is fun. I dont consider exercise or dieting fun, hence if i were told to do something like that i simply wouldnt. Same goes for sleep control, food/drink control etc..... i wouldnt do it. I will always keep control over my own body. I do want to loose weight, and will do so as part of myself, not for anyone else. If people think im fat and ugly then who cares?! I really couldnt care less! If those people dont like the look of me then dont look at me, duh!

Anyone trying to control me in such a way would simple be told to fuck off!

And before i get "Oh but slaves dont do that" I saw bollocks! Anyone that feels like saying anything along the lines of "slaves dont get a choice" clearly is a crap master/mistress and frankly should be shot. :D

TheLittleStrawberry
02-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Personally, i want an SM relationship for fun, and im not the only one, the whole point of it is fun. I dont consider exercise or dieting fun, hence if i were told to do something like that i simply wouldnt. Same goes for sleep control, food/drink control etc..... i wouldnt do it. I will always keep control over my own body. I do want to loose weight, and will do so as part of myself, not for anyone else. If people think im fat and ugly then who cares?! I really couldnt care less! If those people dont like the look of me then dont look at me, duh!

And before i get "Oh but slaves dont do that" I saw bollocks! Anyone that feels like saying anything along the lines of "slaves dont get a choice" clearly is a crap master/mistress and frankly should be shot. :D

You know.. I always wondered why the general idea of an M/s relationship is that the slave is NOT supposed to have fun... Why is it that everyone think that the slaves have to take all the bullshit thrown at them? Personally I wouldn't go in a relationship, expecting to get depressed by it. Anyway this is sort of off topic...

Ontopic: Yeah.. in shape! GO SHAPES!

banneduser
02-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Im in shape, perfectly in shape..... circular :D

But yeh, the whole point of ANY relationship is fun, the only reason i look for a mistress is because it turns me on and i find it fun!! Any master/mistress who expects their slaves to be completely selfless and do anything they say regardless of how it makes them feel isnt looking for a slave, theyre looking for a doormat!

TheLittleStrawberry
02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Im in shape, perfectly in shape..... circular :D

But yeh, the whole point of ANY relationship is fun, the only reason i look for a mistress is because it turns me on and i find it fun!! Any master/mistress who expects their slaves to be completely selfless and do anything they say regardless of how it makes them feel isnt looking for a slave, theyre looking for a doormat!

Not that Doormats are to be discriminated against ;) I understand the feeling of wanting to do what their master says regardless of what they like. I'd do anything for mine. But I also have a backbone :P

Anyway yea... It pisses me off when Doms and Masters are all: "ME ME ME if you expect getting ANYTHING out of this relationship except pleasing me then youre NOT A TWUE SLAVE!!!!!"

Merlin
02-10-2009, 05:07 PM
I think that it, and this may not be the case, is rooted in the idea of turning the body into one of sexual appeal, ergo one of the "perfect body", which is probably almost too skinny.And who is saying that skinny is sexy? Only becuase a lot of people are unable to have their own opinion of that and need to follow the actual trend to see anorexic people as sexy (and no i am not talking about the few people that really like that but the mass is just following the herd...)
Why don't you let everyone their own opinion about what they find sexy...

I agree with FactaNonVerba about maybe ordering it for getting my slave a more healthy body but these exercises would be there to achieve that and not to be sexy... but yes this is only my personal opinion...

And to the fun part... for me the fact that my slave has fun if i want her to have fun an not unimportant part... that doesn't mean it is always the case but being able to have my slave have fun because she is following my orders and doing what i want and like her to do is a part of the experience i dont want to miss.

doomed_soul89
02-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Not that Doormats are to be discriminated against ;) I understand the feeling of wanting to do what their master says regardless of what they like. I'd do anything for mine. But I also have a backbone :P

Anyway yea... It pisses me off when Doms and Masters are all: "ME ME ME if you expect getting ANYTHING out of this relationship except pleasing me then youre NOT A TWUE SLAVE!!!!!"

Good masters make their slaves work in order to get the pleasure they so desperately want to be given, your right that it's not just for the Master but if all you do if give your slave what they want your not much of a master you need to have a balance between rules, tasks, punishments and rewards so many masters suck at giving out punishments and rewards

And who is saying that skinny is sexy? Only becuase a lot of people are unable to have their own opinion of that and need to follow the actual trend to see anorexic people as sexy (and no i am not talking about the few people that really like that but the mass is just following the herd...)
Why don't you let everyone their own opinion about what they find sexy...

I agree with FactaNonVerba about maybe ordering it for getting my slave a more healthy body but these exercises would be there to achieve that and not to be sexy... but yes this is only my personal opinion...

And to the fun part... for me the fact that my slave has fun if i want her to have fun an not unimportant part... that doesn't mean it is always the case but being able to have my slave have fun because she is following my orders and doing what i want and like her to do is a part of the experience i dont want to miss.
exercising doesn't make ppl skinny it makes then toned no girl who exercises is anorexic some of my friends (girls) weigh like 160, 170 and they look normal so I don't see how exercising your slave can yield negative results and if they hate exercise alot either give them a good reward after or use it as a punishment

Merlin
02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
[...]exercising doesn't make ppl skinny it makes then toned no girl who exercises is anorexic some of my friends (girls) weigh like 160, 170 and they look normal so I don't see how exercising your slave can yield negative results and if they hate exercise alot either give them a good reward after or use it as a punishmentthis was more pointed at Officelover than you and changing your slave to look better in your point of view is fine with me

And if this includes these things for you that is 100% fine but that doesn't mean that all see it like that ... for some it will be exercising to get muscular, for some it will be exercising to lose weight, for others it will be controlling the food to get the slave thinner or thicker, for others it will be to wear corsets to get a very thin waist, for the next it will be increasing or decreasing the size of the breasts, for others a tattoo or pricing or even implanting spikes in the head ... so i have absolutely nothing against the fact you want your slave to "get in shape" but it is stupid to think everyone should do it...

doomed_soul89
02-10-2009, 07:57 PM
this was more pointed at Officelover than you and changing your slave to look better in your point of view is fine with me

And if this includes these things for you that is 100% fine but that doesn't mean that all see it like that ... for some it will be exercising to get muscular, for some it will be exercising to lose weight, for others it will be controlling the food to get the slave thinner or thicker, for others it will be to wear corsets to get a very thin waist, for the next it will be increasing or decreasing the size of the breasts, for others a tattoo or pricing or even implanting spikes in the head ... so i have absolutely nothing against the fact you want your slave to "get in shape" but it is stupid to think everyone should do it...

I don't think everyone should do it, or for any particular reason, it just seemed like very few people were using it and my intention with this thread was basically just to make people more aware of other possibilities in dares and tasks for their slaves for whatever purpose

Officelover
02-11-2009, 06:25 PM
this was more pointed at Officelover...

That was so mean! *cries*

No, really I'm not saying that skinny is sexy, I'm saying that there is a legitamte sociological and psychological trend that associates skinniness with sexual appeal. And, for the record, I do not think that a person has to be skinny, or follow what society says is equal to beauty to be beautiful.

Merlin
02-11-2009, 06:37 PM
then it was pointed against the society :p

Smile
02-12-2009, 07:36 AM
i think that the whole excersizeing slaves idea is more of a sign of controll than i sign of care. The master should feel the same responsability to a serious slave and master relationship as i do to my dog, i keep her healthy and happy, this is the same as a master.
Just to make the metaphor (sort of, not sure what it is, ah, a comparison) stronger, some people would consider a dog owner a "master" of the dog.

Basicly a master should take care of the slave (if serious enough) in alot of aspects of the slaves life, staying healthy is just one of them.

Merlin
02-12-2009, 12:41 PM
i never saw the relation with my slave as comparable with a dog... not even close...
I think that it is more like the relation between a father and a child in many aspects (and not in the way of really playing it out)

Smile
02-12-2009, 12:51 PM
i never saw the relation with my slave as comparable with a dog... not even close...
I think that it is more like the relation between a father and a child in many aspects (and not in the way of really playing it out)

Well i didnt see it as a dog, but then again, comparing the relationship of you and your slave and me and my dog, well basicly your slave would be really happy, have more attention than anything (he hates you chloe :p)

But yeh, i didnt mean as a dog, i just meant as a more dominant person, compared to a less dominant person (i live life differently, to me my dad is just pointless and i treat my dog like a human)

if ya get what i mean...

The name's Jane
02-24-2009, 10:28 AM
I think what's key here is that not all master/slave relationships are created equal.

Whether or not a master or slave enjoy controlling the slave's diet and excercise really depends on who they are and the relationship they have. Personally, while life control isn't really appealing to me eating healthy and excersizing is and so I would enjoy orders that help me keep on track with my own goals and push me to try harder because that's something that interests me. I can also see how excercise could be used as an effective punishment. However, that certainly does not mean that excercize or diet control would be a good addition to anyone else's m/s relationship. Unless it's being used as a punishment, it should be enjoyable to both parties.

MrFox
02-24-2009, 07:30 PM
I think it is a great idea to have your slave in good shape because if they gain alot of weight or get sick or something they couldent do your tasks/punisments

I myself am in okay shape but all my friends are in great shape i like people in shape and that includes my slave(s)

dareboy2
02-27-2009, 03:13 PM
sure but its not always nessecary, im sure many have lives outside of slavery where they play a wide variety of sports and stay in shape and work out on their own.

Star Shadows
08-27-2010, 04:11 AM
Being made to do a little bit a day isn't necessarily a bad thing, Yah I grumble sometimes about doing it; but I can see why I should, Not necessarily to make me skinnier as although I am not stick thin I do not see the need to be, Light exercise daily or every two days increases GENERAL HEALTH AND FITNESS. This actually makes a lot of every day life easier, from carrying shopping to the car, to walking up and down the stairs in your house.

I used to be very unfit, and at first tried not eating as much to lose the wait, and yes it worked, but it isn't the best way of doing it. Now even after only doing a little bit I can feel a difference.

It doesn't have to be as hard as getting a gym membership and spending most of your day there. Take the stairs instead of the lift, walk short journeys instead of taking the car or bus. do a couple of sit ups and push ups.

You may hate it or a while when you start but I promise you the differences are well worth it. But along with that this isn't for everyone so you have to make sure it is something that is workable for your submissive.

EnigmaNZ
08-27-2010, 05:13 AM
I have found over the years online Master/ slave is a waste of time. It consists of the Master doing a lot of work with little pleasure or upside. The so called slave rules the relationship by being able to ignore instructions, threatening to jump ship, disappearing, etc. Dom/sub relationships would be a more accurate term for most M/s relationships online. slave denotes being owned, being owned means being under the control of another. Saying, i want to be a slave, but I want to be able to have control over what I do and I'll ignore anything I don't fancy, is NOT being a slave, it is being a sub. I doubt there are any slaves on this site, using being owned, as the definition.

If you want to be a slave, then be prepared to be obedience, even if you don't like what is being asked of you. Refusal should only be for instructions that are clearly dangerous or unhealthy in some way. What you should do instead is time limit your ownership. Eg, i will be your slave and do whatever you instruct me to do, but I will not do anything that puts my life, job, friendships, family etc in danger, is illegal, or that could cause me health problems. Your ownership of me ends in ......hours/days. At that time I am free to decide whether i want to extend your ownership of me, or find another owner, or leave the scene. Knowing you have to obey can be a great turnon.

ozboy007
08-27-2010, 07:29 AM
I have found over the years online Master/ slave is a waste of time. It consists of the Master doing a lot of work with little pleasure or upside. The so called slave rules the relationship by being able to ignore instructions, threatening to jump ship, disappearing, etc. Dom/sub relationships would be a more accurate term for most M/s relationships online. slave denotes being owned, being owned means being under the control of another. Saying, i want to be a slave, but I want to be able to have control over what I do and I'll ignore anything I don't fancy, is NOT being a slave, it is being a sub. I doubt there are any slaves on this site, using being owned, as the definition.
+100 :) - Was just about to write this, but thanks for saving me the trouble, I agree that a M/s relationship is different from a D/s relationship, and anyone entering and calling themselves a slave should already be aware of this, and if you do not know this, then you're not ready to be a slave, terminology is the key here (you might get something different than what you asked for), the word slave is used for a reason, not a fashion accessory.
slave = slave
slave != emo + BDSM website

Additionally, i also believe that ALL relationships are D/s to varying degrees, even if you do not acknowledge this as being in a D/s specific, I'm thiking specifically of one of my couple friends, he is more dom than she, and I would class them as such, but they are not into BDSM.

I agree with doomed soul:
Good masters make their slaves work in order to get the pleasure they so desperately want to be given, your right that it's not just for the Master but if all you do if give your slave what they want your not much of a master you need to have a balance between rules, tasks, punishments and rewards so many masters suck at giving out punishments and rewards
I have read some very interesting things about what actually turns a slave on, and how their Master helps to achieve, I've read of actual doormats, foot stools, pets made to eat from a metal dog bowl, etc.

I don't consider myself a true Master, yet, more of a Dom, but I do enjoy the control of allowing someone to get off on my terms. :D

If you want to be a slave, then be prepared to be obedience, even if you don't like what is being asked of you. Refusal should only be for instructions that are clearly dangerous or unhealthy in some way. What you should do instead is time limit your ownership. Eg, i will be your slave and do whatever you instruct me to do, but I will not do anything that puts my life, job, friendships, family etc in danger, is illegal, or that could cause me health problems. Your ownership of me ends in ......hours/days. At that time I am free to decide whether i want to extend your ownership of me, or find another owner, or leave the scene. Knowing you have to obey can be a great turnon.
While I agree with this part too, i shall also put a clause, the M/s relationship , i believe, needs to really be based on trust, without trust there cannot be control or the slave cannot let go, and the slave should not have to be worried about the Master/Mistress doing anything bad. I also, pre-emptivly, agree that trust is a thing that cannot be given lightly, just like in any relationship.

ON topic: It's all of opinion of what you're into. Some people like BBW, some like muscles and tone. And each one needs a different focus on how to achieve this. You would also not choose a skiny slave and expect them to become obese for your preference, you look for what you want, both Master and slave.

You may hate it or a while when you start but I promise you the differences are well worth it. But along with that this isn't for everyone so you have to make sure it is something that is workable for your submissive.
I know how this is, and there was a documentory done on this too, where a fit personal trainer decided to visit the other side, and gained a lot of wieght, and he described the journey back to being fit again, and how you have less motivation and energy to even start excersizing until you get back to seeing results.

killer.waz
09-20-2012, 10:22 AM
I am totally in agreement with you over the exercise theme. I love making a slave exercise and working out till she drops and sweats like crazy and I wish more people were into it. Have you found any slaves looking for that in this forum?

vulcan
09-20-2012, 03:45 PM
I am totally in agreement with you over the exercise theme. I love making a slave exercise and working out till she drops and sweats like crazy and I wish more people were into it. Have you found any slaves looking for that in this forum?

In this forum? no, but I have found them elsewhere. on a couple of occasions I have had 'diet slaves' one of who's main interests was having their dietary and excercise regimes controlled by me.

I see no problem in doing this as long as firstly the Master and the slave involved have discussed and agreed how this will work and secondly that the Master is clear about doing it at least in part to make his slave fitter and healthier than previously. Conforming to societies perception of 'the perfect body' does NOT come into this arrangement at all for me, since fashion model statistics are far below the healthy weight for most people.

As always in any master/slave relationship the outline of what is expected by the Master and what is tolerable to the slave in any area should be a source of agreement between the parties concerned. That is obvious, at least to me.

Master Vulcan :)

killer.waz
09-20-2012, 03:54 PM
In this forum? no, but I have found them elsewhere. on a couple of occasions I have had 'diet slaves' one of who's main interests was having their dietary and excercise regimes controlled by me.

I see no problem in doing this as long as firstly the Master and the slave involved have discussed and agreed how this will work and secondly that the Master is clear about doing it at least in part to make his slave fitter and healthier than previously. Conforming to societies perception of 'the perfect body' does NOT come into this arrangement at all for me, since fashion model statistics are far below the healthy weight for most people.

As always in any master/slave relationship the outline of what is expected by the Master and what is tolerable to the slave in any area should be a source of agreement between the parties concerned. That is obvious, at least to me.

Master Vulcan :)

I would definitely agree with you on the the agreement part. I am a hard believer in forced exercise and my idea of a perfect body is and will never be shapeless weightless women who look like they rejected food even when offered for free. My idea of forced exercise is the simple joy and pleasure of making your slave workout and sweat profusely and grunt out of all the heavy labor that she's being made to do and if it helps her get toned and gain a few muscles, then all the more better. But it has to be mutually consensual.

Btw where did you get hold of these slaves, may I know if you don't mind? Interested in working with one.

IceMaiden
09-21-2012, 02:57 PM

Hmm. This girl found this incredibly interesting and thought provoking. She herself refuses to accept food/diet/exercise control for purely personal reasons (Bordering on anorexia several times in the past) However that being said, she believes if it wasn't for her OWN food issues she would accept this..and she does also insist that her sub work out three times minimum weekly. With a recent report given to her (on both the exercsie rules and other rules) it was said:

"You are not an inconsiderate dome who only thinks about herself..no you're not…in fact sometimes I feel like you're thinking in me more than you...
you are a domme who is trying to improve her subs life through these rules."

(And yes, this girl has consent to publicly post that.)

So this girl is curious..if it was purely for the purpose of trying to improve your general wellbeing, and not just ..for the heck of it..why would you refuse?