PDA

View Full Version : my 2015 pm dares

crazyalaskan
01-03-2015, 11:48 AM
Pm sticky I have to dump a full thing of mayple syrup over head and go on as nothing happend

PM Gay Bar I have to head there in a outfit of your choosing and can't leave till the task I was sent there for is complete with proof
PM KIK I'll be Kik slave one hour no matter were I am Sept work and will send proof

PM ADDRESS I'll give you my physical address (anything sent my way will post pic to any site you wish except facebook of item I bought or me wearing it or using item

PM BLACKMAIL 2week max I'll send you the contact of 4 people I
2girls 2 boys and 2peices of info you choose what the info is and get 2embareasing video or pics you choose who gets what during the time if I dont complete task in bm

PM SPANKwill spank each check as much as you want

PM MUSIC CONTROL listen 2 anything control plays for you 1-8hrs long you choose if I get headphones

PM CRAIGSLIST I'll post any ad you want no limit and if want link to edit it or add things ask for link you can have it and if got link and want new pic up I'll take pic of what you want and send to you to post

PM ME PUBLIC RESTROOM ill do a pic proof dare or vid dare in public restroom

PM ME SLEEP - do any sleep dare

Last one PM Body fluids I'll save my poo pee Cum 24 hours then you choose what I do with it all from messy eating it call
Please check this out
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=205348