PDA

View Full Version : 26/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

aude
01-02-2015, 03:40 PM
26/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

found what I searched for , thanx all.

Hello!

I know this seems a bit long, but please read it carefully, it will save you time.

Me :
I'm 26, I work and live alone, I'm currently not in any form of relationship, and live in Europe.
I have a bit of experience with being a slave (on which I won't elaborate).
I'm 5'6, 186lbs, 40DD(uk).
I can be very submissive, but only with actually dominant men.
I'm a fairly sex-driven person, and only feel good about it when someone has control over me. Hence my search here.

I'm looking for :
A serious longterm Master/slave "relation", online only, with a dominant man.
I'm not looking for a friend or someone to chat with, thanks.

You :
You're preferable in a European time zone, as it will make things easier, but this can be worked around with enough motivation.
Your experience doesn't matter, as long as you are serious about it, and can prove to have enough good judgement.

---------

Communication :
Skype and mail only (no kik or other equivalent).
I have a camera and a webcam. I'll use both after initial contact (and "hello how are you" does not qualify) and as soon as we agree on starting a M/s relation.
I won't show my face. period. I'm not picky about showing myself, keeping it faceless is the only form of identity protection I'm using here.

Availability :
I'm usually available daily in the evening, and more on week ends.
I can keep daily contact, and would prefere if that was the case.
I can also do offline tasks/follow rules, as long they're only done in the evening on week days or during week ends.

Toys :
I don't own any at the moment. I can easily provide household items for now.
As for real toys and other accessories, I will buy what you think is needed (as long as it's reasonable and with a small notice).

---------

And about kinks...

Obediance :
As a slave, I have found that being properly trained into obediance is very important for me. Each Master had different expectation frome their slave, and I enjoy being taught to behave exactly like my Master wants.

humiliation :
I love verbal abuse and being made to beg.
Humilition has always been a big turn on for me, I have yet to find a form I didn't enjoyed. I'd love to be fully objectified and degraded at all time.
I'd like to try out some more public form of humiliation (although actual public play is off limits for me), but I'd be up to try some hidden or online public.

Pain :
I don't have much experience with pain, but I'd like to be trained to take some for my Master's enjoyement.

Bondage :
I've always enjoyed being restrained. I'm open to learn more about selfbondage.

Gaping :
I don't have any experience into it, but I'd love to have my pussy and ass stretched to the point of gaping. So I'd love to find a Master who'd be interested in enforcing a serious training for me to get there.

Orgasm control :
I have a rather high sex drive, and usually masturbate several times a day. I'd like to have my Master enforcing a strict control over it, even for very long period of denial.

Other control :
I don't wish to engage in bathroom or micro control, it is too hard to keep up online
I can accept clothing control in the evening and during week ends, but not at work.
Other types of control may be discussed.

Limits :
No face. No pee, scat, blood or vomit. Nothing illegal or obviously dangerous. No micro control.

Anything not in that list is fair game, and I will comply.

---------

I'll be glad to answer any questions.

sh33py_sh33p
01-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Hi! Your ad is awesome! So much detail and information. You sound absolutely perfect and I have sent you a pm with more details hopefully you will give it a read and send me one back! Would love to here from you.
Thanks, sh33py

master650344
01-03-2015, 08:28 AM
I've messaged you

sam9527
01-04-2015, 03:49 AM
Okay, sounds fun. Skype me (P.M for id)

pigseeker
01-04-2015, 03:51 AM
She said she found what's she wanted

sam9527
01-04-2015, 03:54 AM
She said she found what's she wanted
When and where? I didn't see it in the post!

pigseeker
01-04-2015, 04:05 AM
2nd line in the post ....