PDA

View Full Version : A pertinent question

interesting
12-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Are there any topics that need to be considered off-limits, even in R-18 stories?

Examples are :

- Minors having sex
- Minors having sex with adults
- Incest
- Rape
- Torture
- Murder
- Other criminal activities
- Etc...

slaveboy 95
12-29-2014, 10:44 AM
not to my knowledge however some people may find them disturbing or insulting so just put a warning at the top of the thread

Wordsmiff
12-30-2014, 07:42 AM
Are there any topics that need to be considered off-limits, even in R-18 stories?

Examples are :

- Minors having sex
- Minors having sex with adults
- Incest
- Rape
- Torture
- Murder
- Other criminal activities
- Etc...

Only a moderator can give a definitive answer. Maybe they should post a list of subjects that are considered off-limits, so that we don't get banned accidentally.

:)

Wordsmiff
01-05-2015, 07:07 AM
As regards sexual activity with minors, this is a tricky subject because different countries have different ages of consent.

First a few facts as I understand them:

In Spain, it’s as low as 13 I believe whereas most countries, particularly Westernised countries, have an age of consent between 16 and 18. Many European countries have age of consent of either 14 or 15.

In the UK it’s 16, in the US it can be anything from 16 to 18 depending on the individual state laws.

Historically, age of consent, in the UK, used to be 12 from 1275 until 1875. In 1875, it was increased to 13 and, in 1885, it was increased to 16 – the current age.

In Canada it was 12 until 1890, when it was increased to 14. It was increased to 16 in May 2008.

In many Muslim countries, ANY form of sex outside of marriage is illegal.

Then again, some countries have specific laws about certain activities such as anal sex, homosexuality and things like that.

My point is: Which laws do you go by? This site is worldwide and any story which includes sexual activity in one country will be considered illegal in other countries.

Interestingly, three adjoining countries in Europe (namely Spain, Andorra and France) have different ages of consent (13 in Spain, 16 in Andorra and 15 in France). So it would be easy for someone under 16 to pop across the border from Andorra to Spain or France to have sex and then go back home again.

I believe that as long as the story is FICTION, anything goes.

If the story is NON-FICTION, then you should state the law regarding age of consent in YOUR COUNTRY, so that readers in other parts of the world are aware of it.

If the moderators are going by the laws of only one country, state or province then they should say which one they’re going by and publish the guidelines for acceptable content allowed in stories on this site.

It would be interesting for members in different countries and in different US states to post on this thread the age of consent in their own country or state so that other members can see how much it varies.

Hope this helps.