PDA

View Full Version : Mistress Looking For Ideas

mistress_p
02-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Hi everyone!
I am a Mistress that was introduced to his whole scene through my boyfriend who revealed to me that he was very into this lifestyle. This was a couple of years ago now and im looking for some new ideas for punishments and games that we can play. We would love to include with people online via webcam etc, as I love to humiliate him.
So all the slaves out there please let me know things that you love to have done to you, any games you love to play etc.. Any ideas are welcome, but my slave especially loves: humiliation, piss, vibrators, pain, feet, torture etc..
Thank you :)

boy2009
02-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Hi > I will tell you waht i like so you can tride it with your boyfriend but i am not sure whether yoy like this or not .

1- you can put your feet in his mouth.

2- you can fuck him .

3- make him drink yours.

4- do this :sado:

bye and your boyfriend has a good luck. I wish I had girlfriend like you .

mistress_p
02-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Thank you for your ideas! We've been doing it for awhile now, so we've tried a LOT of things, so we're kind of looking for fresh ideas to spice it up a bit. But thank you anyway :)

batman
02-06-2009, 01:28 PM
strip your slave naked ad tie a leash aroud his neck and take your slave for a walk in the park.

Lizard
02-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Hard to say what you might have tried, so accept my apologies if these aren't something new.

If you have access to a car:
Send your boy off to the local automatic car wash with a change of clothes. Have him select the shortest wash and pull the car in. As soon as the wash starts, he is to remove all of his clothes. When naked, he may start to dress in the change of clothes he brought. He must drive out as soon as the wash stops; he must drive home wearing only what he was able to put back on.

Another car dare:
Make your boy dress in a skirt and panties of your choice. Put him in the passenger seat of the car, blindfold him, and take him for a drive on the highway. Once on the highway, have him recline the seat. At your desire, lift the skirt to show off his panties to any vehicel that passes and rides higher than your car. Pass, or let yourself be passed; he'll never know who might have seen him and his panties. You could also take him through the local fast food drive through -- they have a great angle on the passenger from their pickup window pearch.

Im assuming you've made him paint his toenails!

Have fun; hope these might be of interest.

mistress_p
02-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Hard to say what you might have tried, so accept my apologies if these aren't something new.

If you have access to a car:
Send your boy off to the local automatic car wash with a change of clothes. Have him select the shortest wash and pull the car in. As soon as the wash starts, he is to remove all of his clothes. When naked, he may start to dress in the change of clothes he brought. He must drive out as soon as the wash stops; he must drive home wearing only what he was able to put back on.

Another car dare:
Make your boy dress in a skirt and panties of your choice. Put him in the passenger seat of the car, blindfold him, and take him for a drive on the highway. Once on the highway, have him recline the seat. At your desire, lift the skirt to show off his panties to any vehicel that passes and rides higher than your car. Pass, or let yourself be passed; he'll never know who might have seen him and his panties. You could also take him through the local fast food drive through -- they have a great angle on the passenger from their pickup window pearch.

Im assuming you've made him paint his toenails!

Have fun; hope these might be of interest.

Haha wow! I LOVE these! Thank you so much Lizard. I will be sure to let you know how they go. :D

Lizard
02-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Would love to hear how they go! I've done the carwash dare myself, and would love my wife make me do the other ;)

Have fun and really do look forward to reading a follow-up!

doomed_soul89
02-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Make your slave do push ups and sit ups under cold shower water if they stop for any reason add to the total amount they have to do, keep adding that amount everytime they stop

mistress_p
02-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Make your slave do push ups and sit ups under cold shower water if they stop for any reason add to the total amount they have to do, keep adding that amount everytime they stop

Sounds good, thank you ;)

Mouze
02-24-2009, 08:10 AM
I see you metioned Vibrators and Pain so here is a couple for you, maybe you have tried them:

Not sure if he enjoys anal or not, if so you could try figging. There is a whole post on the subject telling you how to do it safely and without causing damage (Of course was your hands when your done touching the Ginger so it does not get in the eyes of your, nor your boy) it burns like crazy I've been told.

Antoher: once again if he is into anal sex, try a time torture, so to speak. Have him keep an anal plug (vibrator, dildo strap on reversed so that is straps on him rather than you, but still gives him penitration ETC.) in his anus for a period of time. The insertion is pleasure of course. But having to wear one while nude and just being around the house both gives you pleasure and him pain once the object has been in place long enough. Another option is if he has a job having him wear it at work for more than one reason. 1: The pain. 2: Having the pain and trying to keep a straight face in front of Co-Workers. 3: The humiliation of having penitration in a professional setting And there are pleanty more reason. I'd rather not spend twenty mins naming them. On top of that, I'm sure you could use that Brilliant Master mind of yours and come up with a way to even pad lock it in. They even make devices specially for this purpose.

This was a practice used on me quite often for some time.

Either way, just some ideas, hope you and your boy enjoy them.