PDA

View Full Version : 19/F ask me anything

sparklystar
12-22-2014, 07:29 AM
Hi,

As my advent dare for the day I have to answer any question you give me - truthfully and there are no limits to the question type. All must be answered.

I have to answer any questions posted on this thread forever so if I don't get back to you today, I will at some point.

fcard123
12-22-2014, 07:31 AM
What was your worst sexual

sparklystar
12-22-2014, 07:33 AM
What was your worst sexual

I'm assuming you want worst sexual experience? If that's the case I haven't really had a worst sexual experience as I've never had sex.

cbtslave999
12-22-2014, 07:37 AM
What was the humiliating thing that ever happend to you in public?

sparklystar
12-22-2014, 07:41 AM
What was the humiliating thing that ever happend to you in public?

I was in pantomime playing tinkerbelle and I got to fly. The humiliating incident was that the machine used locked up halfway above the audience and I was stuck and the audience could see the camel toe wedge that was forming from the harness. Not only that but the outfit involved a leotard which meant I couldn't wear proper underwear so I had to wear a thong and eventually my pussy lips slipped over the edge of the material so people could see all.

fcard123
12-22-2014, 07:44 AM
How was your first time using your vibrator

sparklystar
12-22-2014, 07:45 AM
How was your first time using your vibrator

Intense and it made me really sensitive for hours after I wasn't expecting it to be so powerful.

fcard123
12-22-2014, 07:49 AM
What was your best hidden public dare

sparklystar
12-22-2014, 07:51 AM
What was your best hidden public dare

Probably having to go to a formal school event in just a short dress - it was very short and when stood on the stage, the front rows could definitely see up my dress if they lookedd.

kinkymanslut
12-22-2014, 08:00 AM
What do you think about boys/men wearing panties?

sadisticmastert
12-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Hmm. I'm honestly wondering a) if you are actually willing to answer all questions asked, no matter the question type and b) why I'm the first to think about it. It's been on here for 30 minutes and nobody has asked more intimate and inappropriate questions?

- what is your real name?
- where do you live?
- do you have facebook?
- what is your e-mailaddress?
- do you live alone, or with family?
- do you have brothers or sisters? Which ones, how many?
- do they know about getDare ?

sparklystar
12-22-2014, 08:09 AM
What do you think about boys/men wearing panties?

They can wear what they want. If that's what they like then fine

Hmm. I'm honestly wondering a) if you are actually willing to answer all questions asked, no matter the question type and b) why I'm the first to think about it. It's been on here for 30 minutes and nobody has asked more intimate and inappropriate questions?

- what is your real name?
- where do you live?
- do you have facebook?
- what is your e-mailaddress?
- do you live alone, or with family?
- do you have brothers or sisters? Which ones, how many?
- do they know about getDare ?

Skye
Kent
No
will PM you
family
yes, three half brothers, one half sister and two step stisters
Np