PDA

View Full Version : 21 f. Holidays. Help me torture myself and have fun.

Newbietrying
12-21-2014, 05:04 AM
Hello. I'm posting after a long time. My pussy has remained untouched and dry for a very long time and it's craving some stimulation, lots of controlling and fun now.
My likes, limits and dislikes are in my signature
I don't have kik or Skype anymore. Only getdare. I'll reply on the post itself, not on private messages, unless the messages are extremely interesting (if you know what I mean :P).
I'm not looking for permanent masters or mistresses, just for doable, stimulating and fun tasks (which I'll report on).

It'd be great if you could help me control and stimulate my crazy hungry pussy. Thanks :D

womenizer
12-21-2014, 05:57 AM
Yoir firat dare is to create a kik and kik me and I could own that pussy and give you amazing dares.

Greatcornbow
12-21-2014, 07:13 AM
Hello. I'm posting after a long time. My pussy has remained untouched and dry for a very long time and it's craving some stimulation, lots of controlling and fun now.
My likes, limits and dislikes are in my signature
I don't have kik or Skype anymore. Only getdare. I'll reply on the post itself, not on private messages, unless the messages are extremely interesting (if you know what I mean :P).
I'm not looking for permanent masters or mistresses, just for doable, stimulating and fun tasks (which I'll report on).

It'd be great if you could help me control and stimulate my crazy hungry pussy. Thanks :D

Wear tight knckers and line the front of them with sandpaper. And of course shave your bush.

Newbietrying
12-23-2014, 11:36 AM
Yoir firat dare is to create a kik and kik me and I could own that pussy and give you amazing dares.

That's something I can't do.

Alicja
12-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Hello
If You can in every room find one object that You will stuff in Your pussy. This object must fit completely inside, and You must walk with them for at least 15 minutes.
Go find Your pleasure and write what did You used and what was the best one. Of course try to use most crazy things as You find.

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Put 3 ice cubes in your pussy, then take off your panties or use last worn panties, and stuff them in your pussy keep them in for 3 hours.
Feel free to play with yourself all you want:)

Newbietrying
12-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Hello
If You can in every room find one object that You will stuff in Your pussy. This object must fit completely inside, and You must walk with them for at least 15 minutes.
Go find Your pleasure and write what did You used and what was the best one. Of course try to use most crazy things as You find.
I already have a task. I'll do this just as soon as I finish that. I can't go to every room though. So how many objects do you think I should put from one room itself? Or should I keep putting till I'm completely stuffed?

Newbietrying
12-23-2014, 12:27 PM
Put 3 ice cubes in your pussy, then take off your panties or use last worn panties, and stuff them in your pussy keep them in for 3 hours.
Feel free to play with yourself all you want:)

I can cum while doing this, right? Coz the moment I stuff panties and move even a bit, I cum.

cbtslave999
12-23-2014, 12:29 PM
I can cum while doing this, right? Coz the moment I stuff panties and move even a bit, I cum.

Yup,
cum all you want, in fact it is encouraged

enjoy

Newbietrying
12-23-2014, 12:31 PM
Yup,
cum all you want, in fact it is encouraged

enjoy

Thanks a ton! :D

Alicja
12-23-2014, 01:20 PM
I already have a task. I'll do this just as soon as I finish that. I can't go to every room though. So how many objects do you think I should put from one room itself? Or should I keep putting till I'm completely stuffed?
Try to find 5-10 objects. And stuff one by one. Try from size of nail polish bottle to biggest as You can fit it whole inside