Materials:
3 Nipple Clamps
Wires
Hook of some type
Rope
Brick (or something heavy)
Slave

Prep: Gather all materials.
Tie your slave's hands behind her back. Clamp a nipple clamp tightly on both of her nipples and her clit.

Tie a short string or wire to the clamp on her clit. Attach a brick so that the brick dangles from her clit.

Place the hook on the ceiling. Tie wire to the hook.

Tie a wire to both her nipple clamps and connect the wires. Tie those wires to the one hanging from the ceiling. They should be short enough that her breasts are gently lifted when she stands.

Objective:
When she stands normally, the brick pulls her clit downwards. If she squats then the brick will be on the floor, letting her clit rest, but the wires will pull up on her nipples.

Officelover
02-04-2009, 06:05 PM
:clap:

You're really into predicament bondage aren't you?

Sethiam
02-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Hm, would you believe me if I said "Only a bit?"

Officelover
02-05-2009, 05:12 AM
No.

(16 charcters)

luvtoshowmyboobies
02-06-2009, 09:08 AM
I love perdicament play with my boobs. One of my favorite is when my man ties short strings to my nipples tightly, a sort of slip knot that get tighter when it pulls. He ties the other ends to the steering wheel of my car at 3 oclock and at 9:00. He keeps me naked on the top but puts my seat belt on me and then puts a sweater over my shoulder. He enjoys making me drive him around town keeping the sweater covering when need be, but gets a big smile when I have to turn a corner where he removes my sweater from covering my boobs and he can see the strings twist and contort my breasts as the steering wheel turns and just as a trucker happened to be watching.