PDA

View Full Version : 18f public fun

Freja
12-19-2014, 07:05 PM
Looking for fun dares to do in public, preferrably at night or early in the morning

only toy I have is a dildo. Likes and limits in sig!

onipran
12-19-2014, 07:13 PM
- Piss in pants while walking on a pathway
- When you feel urge to shit, Go to a park, shit in your pants (wear pants without panties and must be a transparent or thin clothes one) while sitting in the park then walk back to home.
- Go to your roof from your room, but in your way gradually lose your clothes so that you got naked when you are in the roof.
- Throw your clothes through the window (preferably at the road side one) and then collect them naked :)

You can chose your time of doing above :)

Though in dislikes, i think its not a limit, so, if possible give me pics of each situation :D

irishfinbarr
12-19-2014, 07:16 PM
I have a fun dare for you to try all you have to do is go to the local shop and by something.
But here's the catch ;) you must not be wearing any panties and must have a short skirt on or if your daring enough wear only a long t-shirt and no skirt. You must bring your purse with you but hold it in your pussy for safe keeping :) . When you go to pay for whatever your buying you must take out you purse and make sure the person at the checkout see you. I hope this gives you a good bit of public excitement.

jondalar
12-19-2014, 07:30 PM
Looking for fun dares to do in public, preferrably at night or early in the morning

only toy I have is a dildo. Likes and limits in sig!

Go out and go to a place where you might normally go during the day, so you'll have something to remember next time getting there.
Before you leave home, put your dildo in your ass. Make sure it doesn't risk falling out, or make sure you can get it in again by doing a wedgie.

When you get to the spot outside, remove your pants and underwear, and put the dildo down without using your hands. Bonus points if you can make it stand up.
Edge twice, and pee on the dildo if it needs some cleaning. Pick ut up with your mouth, suck it in as far as you can. Keep it there while getting dressed, and while walkin home.
If you want to, take a selfie to keep for yourself.

If you're in the western central parts of town, don't tell me until tomorrow, I need to sleep and not look out the window for kinky girls. :p

(I noted that irishfinbarr posted whlie I was typing, try to combine them if you can, regarding the panties).

Freja
12-19-2014, 07:50 PM
I'll try to get started with these soon :)

jondalar
12-19-2014, 07:51 PM
I'll try to get started with these soon :)

Great, do you feel it's enough for one night?

Freja
12-19-2014, 07:53 PM
Great, do you feel it's enough for one night?

I'll do as many as i have time for tonight and the rest tomorrow / tomorrow night. So I'll accept more :p

jondalar
12-19-2014, 07:55 PM
I'll do as many as i have time for tonight and the rest tomorrow / tomorrow night. So I'll accept more :p

Ah, ok. But make a report tomorrow for those you made tonight, and then we'll come up with more for you.
Looking forward to hearing about it tomorrow, have a good night. ;p

irishfinbarr
12-20-2014, 10:23 AM

Pm me a report when you get round to doing my dare. Also if it's a bit too public for you Pm me and we will come up with an alternative

LilMissMaddie
12-20-2014, 01:19 PM
At night, wait until you feel the need to piss. Wear five articles of clothing and go for a walk at night with your dildo.
Every minute discard a piece of clothing and hide/ toss it somewhere
after you've walked for five minutes and are completely nude, find a hidden place to squat down and take a piss
after you piss you cannot leave that spot until you've cum using the dildo.
return to your house and collect all your clothing as you return.

womenizer
12-20-2014, 02:22 PM
Go somewhere semi public and go to a hidden place but someone could still conveniently walk past and see you. Then strip completely naked and pee and masturbate until you cum. Then while your still wet, out all your cloths back in and go back to you mode of transport and go home. Make sure to take lots of pics while doing this dare and send them to me through Kik (this part is prefferd but optinal)
Have fun

jondalar
12-20-2014, 02:32 PM
At night, wait until you feel the need to piss. Wear five articles of clothing and go for a walk at night with your dildo.
Every minute discard a piece of clothing and hide/ toss it somewhere
after you've walked for five minutes and are completely nude, find a hidden place to squat down and take a piss
after you piss you cannot leave that spot until you've cum using the dildo.
return to your house and collect all your clothing as you return.

Sounds a bit cold to me, it's currently -2°C (28.4°F) here in Sweden. But if she agrees, it's a very nice dare, I like it a lot.

Freja
12-20-2014, 03:27 PM
Hey! The ones i completed are two of onipran's (throw clothes out of window, and piss on a pathway). I did both last night and both were simple but really fun. I threw all my clothes out the window then ran down, naked, and collected them. I did the second one right after, i put on some clothes and jeans and just walked down the road, pissing as I walked. At first it was really warm but its so chilly outside and it freezed me a lot, so I jogged back home.

Didnt get to do any others today, but i'll continue tonight :)

DevilsPlaything
12-20-2014, 06:10 PM
I assume the following dare's okay since your into scat. If not I'll try to think of another one.

I dare you to go on a walk in your shortest skirt with no panties. While your out walking find a place in the street somewhere. There, lift up your skirt and take a dump. When you're done, I dare you to get on your hands and knees, act like a dog for 1 min, then crawl over to the scat and eat it off the road.

Freja
12-24-2014, 10:14 AM
I assume the following dare's okay since your into scat. If not I'll try to think of another one.

I dare you to go on a walk in your shortest skirt with no panties. While your out walking find a place in the street somewhere. There, lift up your skirt and take a dump. When you're done, I dare you to get on your hands and knees, act like a dog for 1 min, then crawl over to the scat and eat it off the road.

Thanks, I'll do this tonight :)

Sorry for no updates, been a busy few days with me staying with my family over christmas. I'll get back to the dares now :)