PDA

View Full Version : My experience as a toilet slave

sexdemon's Toilet
12-19-2014, 07:01 AM
hello everyone.

I've been asked to record my experience as a toilet slave here on get dare for everyone to read.

Is this something you would be interested in seeing?

MasterW
12-19-2014, 07:47 AM
If it's good quality, then sure

Fundareboy
12-19-2014, 07:51 AM
i'm sure people would be interested!

sexdemon's Toilet
12-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Okay here goes. Thus was my first task:

your first ever task, will be your next dump you take, you will take it out of the toilet, and sniff it for 5 mins, you will then take 30 licks while masturbating, and then take a small piece in your mouth.

you will then keep that piece in your mouth until you cum.

after you have cum, try to keep that piece in your mouth for 2 more mins and then you can spit it out.

slave67
12-19-2014, 09:53 AM
sounds fun might have to try it

sexdemon's Toilet
12-19-2014, 09:59 AM
This was my report:

Dear sir

I performed your task this afternoon.

I found a good secluded toilet in a sandwich shop where I would not be disturbed.

I sat on the toilet and put my hand between my legs to catch the first turd that came out.

It was soft, about 6cm long

It took me some time to pluck up the courage to take the first lick.

I started gently and gradually built up the pressure. The first four or five licks were pretty bad. Some if the shit was starting to break off and stick to my tongue. By 8 or 9 licks it was getting unbearable. I retched and had to take a break. By the time I got up to twenty I had quite a covering over my tongue. It was becoming more bareable and by the time I got to 30, which took quite some time, it started to feel almost normal.

I turned around to face the wc and kneeled on the floor. I started to think about being able to cum and started to become aroused. Without thinking too much I put the whole turd in my mouth. I tried to balance it in my younger so it didn't touch the roof of my mouth. I retched twice at this point but was able to hold it in.

I tried not to think about it and started masturbating furiously. I came as quick as I could and spat the turd straight into the toilet.

I thank you for the opportunity to be of some use as your toilet and thank you for not making me swallow on this occasion.

Your toilet

Fundareboy
12-19-2014, 10:16 AM
that was a nice report :)

sexdemon's Toilet
12-19-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm glad you liked it. I'll post again when I receive a new task

mrpropel
12-19-2014, 07:37 PM
Great quality reports, keep it up slave.

boislave2serve
04-14-2015, 03:49 PM
have done full body smearing here, made to lick and suck toys, figners clean, jack with shit and piss, smeared and let dry and whipped off, then smeared and used again, putting scat on ballgag or cockgag then securing it in as am made to whip body... have done all but full on eating here