PDA

View Full Version : Force me to wet my pants

underpantsboy
12-17-2014, 12:36 PM
I want to be forced to wet myself whilst out in public. Including a public underpants change after!!!

Please give me the most humiliating dare/punishment as possible regarding this.

MrPurpleSky
12-22-2014, 06:21 PM
Wear normal clothes (pants, shoes, socks (your choice) and a t-shirt +blouse, vest etc)
Take 3 underpants, put 1 on, the others go in your pocket.
Now, go to the nearest mall.
Find the restrooms and place underpants in the urinoir (try to get it behind the cover, if its there, otherwise just lay them down). Walk out.
Find a semi-covered place, with a plant. Take off your (under)pants, lay them down (on the mud) and piss on it (empty 1/4 of blatter). Then put them back on and pull over your pants. Walk around for half an hour, then go to the restrooms.
Go to the restrooms and check if your placed underpants are peed on, if not, walk around for 30 more mins. Repeat until they are peed (not by you). Then, undress completely, put you clothes in a stall underwear (socks, underpants) and t-shirt go into the toilet. Walk out the stall and pee 1/4 blatter on the placed underpants. Put them on, walk out the restrooms and stand there for 30 secs-1 minute.

Now there are two ways to go:
1. Put on your dry, spare underpants, put on clothes and go home. On your way home make sure to empty you bladder in your underpants.

2. Put on dry underpants (if you want also other clothes) wait until somebody enters, ask if he needs to pee, if yes, ask him to pee on you. Repeat until you are peed on at least 3 times, then go home (in dry or piss-soaked clothes). On your way home, don't forget to empty your bladder.

You can always add in some pooping (add to, not replace)

If not a limit, take pics and send them over.
-----
Please tell me which option you chose and how it went.