PDA

View Full Version : 20/F Punish me!

MissSluttyBee
12-16-2014, 09:25 PM
I recently started a diet/exercise program and I'm suppose to be drinking lots of water. However, I have not been drinking nearly enough. I believe I deserve a lot of punishment for this so please do your worst!

Likes and limits are in my signature & I'm willing to consider pushing some of my limits since i am being punished.

Make me learn to do as I'm told!

HardRidin
12-16-2014, 09:42 PM
Wash your mouth out with a toothbrush and wet bar of soap for 5 mins..Making sure to concentrate on the tongue. When finished you may only rinse and SWALLOW the water in attempts to get rid of the taste. When the taste fades, repeat soaping.

littleslutboy
12-16-2014, 09:54 PM
Next time you have to pee get I'm a tub and piss in a diaper and post a pre piss pic and a post piss pic

MissSluttyBee
12-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Wash your mouth out with a toothbrush and wet bar of soap for 5 mins..Making sure to concentrate on the tongue. When finished you may only rinse and SWALLOW the water in attempts to get rid of the taste. When the taste fades, repeat soaping.

I don't have a bar. Will regular soap work?

Next time you have to pee get I'm a tub and piss in a diaper and post a pre piss pic and a post piss pic

I do not have diapers

littleslutboy
12-16-2014, 10:06 PM
For that slap your pussy 30x saying thank you master everytime

HardRidin
12-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Yes...Now get started young lady

MissSluttyBee
12-16-2014, 10:24 PM
Thank you sirs! I will begin asap!

pbowie214
12-16-2014, 11:24 PM
Role two dice. Multiply the numbers together. That is how long you must go without removing your pants/panties to go to the bathroom.

alex182
12-17-2014, 06:09 AM
but clothepins on each nipple and your clit, roll 2 dice, for every number you will spank your ass 25 times, put on 2 clothepins on your pussy or your breast and fuck your ass 10min with a big dildo, if its an uneven number use toothpaste as lube, if its even number try it dry of with lube,
report after you finished

curlysubgirl
12-17-2014, 04:53 PM
I recently started a diet/exercise program and I'm suppose to be drinking lots of water. However, I have not been drinking nearly enough. I believe I deserve a lot of punishment for this so please do your worst!

Likes and limits are in my signature & I'm willing to consider pushing some of my limits since i am being punished.

Make me learn to do as I'm told!
I think the best punishment for not drinking enough water is to drink at least 1/2 cup of your own pee. The less water you drink, the worse the taste. The more you drink the more pleasant the taste. Do this every day for at least a week, thats enough time to change a habit or create a new habit. If taking a glass with you to the bathroom is too obvious, then at least cup your hand under you while you pee and slurp it out of your hand.

Deeply touched
12-17-2014, 05:07 PM
I think the best punishment for not drinking enough water is to drink at least 1/2 cup of your own pee. The less water you drink, the worse the taste. The more you drink the more pleasant the taste. Do this every day for at least a week, thats enough time to change a habit or create a new habit. If taking a glass with you to the bathroom is too obvious, then at least cup your hand under you while you pee and slurp it out of your hand.
Are you a pee connoisseur now ?

curlysubgirl
12-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Lol... It would appear that way hey. xx

curlysubgirl
12-17-2014, 09:16 PM
Just going on what was worked for me. Since I started doing pee dares I have been drinking a hell of lot more water. xx

xxaciddropxx
12-17-2014, 11:50 PM
Please don't do the soap dare...I came to write a dare but stumbled apon that -

Ingesting soap is very dangerous and can even lead to death if you don't go to ER right away

curlysubgirl
12-18-2014, 02:36 AM

Ingesting soap is very dangerous and can even lead to death if you don't go to ER right away
Agreed, all for the mouth soaping, not about the ingesting though. Spit and rinse well.

jondalar
12-18-2014, 09:18 AM

Not that I care if she eats soap ot not, but please don't pull facts out of your ass.
Soap is not poisonous, and even if lye is used in the manufacture of all soap, it's rendered non caustic by the saponification process.
Eating a lot of soap (more than a few bites of a bar) might upset the stomach causing diarrhea, stomach pain and possibly even vomiting, but otherwise is not unsafe. There is no need to go to the ER at all.
Liquid soap also contains tensides, this is slightly worse, but will only upset the stomach more, it isn't poisonuous in small amount either (a few swallows).

Source: posion control hotline and also an ER nurse when my little sister drank shampoo once.

tl;dr: soaping the mouth and swallowing is perfectly safe, unless drinking mouthfuls of liquid soap.

MrCharcol
12-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Not that I care if she eats soap ot not, but please don't pull facts out of your ass.
Soap is not poisonous, and even if lye is used in the manufacture of all soap, it's rendered non caustic by the saponification process.
Eating a lot of soap (more than a few bites of a bar) might upset the stomach causing diarrhea, stomach pain and possibly even vomiting, but otherwise is not unsafe. There is no need to go to the ER at all.
Liquid soap also contains tensides, this is slightly worse, but will only upset the stomach more, it isn't poisonuous in small amount either (a few swallows).

Source: posion control hotline and also an ER nurse when my little sister drank shampoo once.

tl;dr: soaping the mouth and swallowing is perfectly safe, unless drinking mouthfuls of liquid soap.

Good to see good advice handed out here and it never harmed me when I was growing up and swearing :eek:

PS I like the piss drinking as CurlySubGirl came up with

curlysubgirl
12-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Good to see good advice handed out here and it never harmed me when I was growing up and swearing :eek:

PS I like the piss drinking as CurlySubGirl came up with
Hey guys as a dare slave and a sub in r/l I wouldn't be wanting a dare that has the potential to be causing stomach cramps and diarrhoea. This girl is just wanting something that help her remember her health and fitness regeime. Still don't agree on swallowing the soapy water, love soap dares but for me it's a limit. If you like that sort of thing then I guess go for it. Respect all. xx

LitDarkness
12-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Spank your pussy 100 times with a belt. Make sure to spank it hard. Then go take a piss, in a cup and keep peeing in a cup until it is full and then drink it.
Then use no lube and insert a brush handle in your ass, and fuck your ass and you may use your pinky to edge in any manner you want while fucking your ass.

jondalar
12-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Hey guys as a dare slave and a sub in r/l I wouldn't be wanting a dare that has the potential to be causing stomach cramps and diarrhoea. This girl is just wanting something that help her remember her health and fitness regeime. Still don't agree on swallowing the soapy water, love soap dares but for me it's a limit. If you like that sort of thing then I guess go for it. Respect all. xx

I'm sorry for posting off topic stuff in your thread, and I respect your limit. I just wanted to point out the fact in case someone liked the idea, since the part about it being life threatening and requiring ER trips is just not true.
Now proceed having fun :)