PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm denial fitness

Iodine
12-15-2014, 02:44 PM
This is a idea I have been thinking about for some time. its pretty simple actually, so let me explain.

But first things first im just going to state here, this thread is not about weight shamming, dont come in here with that sort of attitude.

Anyway lets get on with it.

I have tried diets and work out regimes in the past but one way or another ive always given up on them. Mostly this is because I lack motivation and a group of people to lose weight with, and since im sure other people share the same problem I thought I would make this.

The idea isnt 100% solid yet, but i suppose i'll do it live! sorta speak. If you want to join I request that you pm me a goal weight (A weight you want to achieve) and a target weight loss for the week. The way this will work is that I will post this information in this blog (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72625). Every Sunday you must either pm me, or announce on this thread if you achieved your target for the week (I would preffer if you announce it in the thread but I understand if you dont want to). If you have, you must also include a new target so I can update it on the blog. If you make your target you may cum in any way you see fit, if you do not you must wait until the Sunday after and repeat the process. Simple as that.

If you have achieved your goal weight you can either pm me a new goal, or you can pm me and I can take you off the blog.

The whole Idea of this is to get a support group of people who want to lose weight kinkily and encourage each other to push forward by seeing other people achieving their goal. If you want to post weight loss tips, your favourite healthy recipes or so forth you are more than welcome to. I will include those into two separate blogs.

Anyway to make this all neat and tidy here are the three blogs so you do not need to search through this post.

Weight (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72625) Tips (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72626) Recipes (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72627)

If you have any questions or suggestions dont hesitate to say, I know im not the best at explaining things at times.

I'll update the blog with mine as a example in a minute after I weigh myself. *edit: Im pretty big :(

Edit: I forgot to clarify, you are more than welcome to join at anytime, just pm me the required information and boom you are in. It starts from when I add you to the blog. Sorry I was a bit vauge on that.

Ly Ph
12-16-2014, 04:26 AM
I just wanted to say its a really good idea .I considered doing something similar before.

Perhaps more people would be interested in it after Christmas though as a new years resolution.

DanHenceworth
12-16-2014, 04:30 AM
id be really keen to get involved :)

Iodine
12-16-2014, 10:24 AM
I just wanted to say its a really good idea .I considered doing something similar before.

Perhaps more people would be interested in it after Christmas though as a new years resolution.

Hi, thanks im glad you like it.

I expect this to last for quite a bit, getting in shape takes a while after all. People are more than welcome to drop in and join whenever they want. :)

id be really keen to get involved :)

Yay! I'll add you in when you are ready :)

StrawDog
12-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Just wanted to drop a line wishing my support with your goals. Helping people with weight loss is a large part of my work, so if you ever want to talk anything over, feel free to get in touch.

Take care, and I'll be following this with interest.

JuriHan
12-17-2014, 05:50 AM
Cool, I guess. (un)fortunately my weight is fine... Just need toning/strengthening programs to get more in shape.

Iodine
12-21-2014, 04:25 PM
Just giving you all the heads up, since no one has joined im going to consider this thread dead. If anyone wants to join pm me otherwise im just going to keep the blog updated for myself but without the whole denial rules, because you know..... orgasms are nice :p