PDA

View Full Version : 14/f/us dare me.

Horny_slave4456
02-02-2009, 06:49 PM
If you want to you can dare me. :) Limits and stuff in my sig. I will report each dare that I do. Thanks. :)

doomed_soul89
02-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Get a watch that you can set a timer on then go out and set the watch for 15 minutes when the watch beeps you have to strip completely naked and masterbait for 1 minute then put your clothes back on and set the watch for 12 minutes repeat and keep taking 3 minutes off until it goes down to 0 it doesn't matter where you are when the watch beeps you have to strip and masterbait so if you pay attention to the time you'll be alone in a bathroom stall if you don't it could be very embrassing for you, it should take you about an hour to finish

GoogleMaster
02-02-2009, 07:15 PM
I dare you to write "Left" and "Right" on your leg just above your knees.

I dare you to shower in a t-shirt only.

I dare you to shower in front of a picture of someone you respect. Tell them you have been a dirty girl and will they please watch you as you clean yourself.

Have Fun!

Horny_slave4456
02-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Get a watch that you can set a timer on then go out and set the watch for 15 minutes when the watch beeps you have to strip completely naked and masterbait for 1 minute then put your clothes back on and set the watch for 12 minutes repeat and keep taking 3 minutes off until it goes down to 0 it doesn't matter where you are when the watch beeps you have to strip and masterbait so if you pay attention to the time you'll be alone in a bathroom stall if you don't it could be very embrassing for you, it should take you about an hour to finish

I have seen this before from you. and apparently you did not read my limits. I do not like masturbating so I made it a limit. So next time, plz read ppls limits.

Horny_slave4456
02-02-2009, 07:22 PM
I will do the dares from GoogleMaster that involves the shower as soon as I take a shower. The other one I will do right now. Thank you.

doomed_soul89
02-02-2009, 07:23 PM
I have seen this before from you. and apparently you did not read my limits. I do not like masturbating so I made it a limit. So next time, plz read ppls limits.

sry forgot to edit it, you can limit it to the stripping you don't have to masterbait, yeah I kind of just copy and paste that one cuz it's a long type

omzoc
02-02-2009, 07:29 PM
heyy i dare you to write a word your choice but something such as bitch hoe something stupid below your belly button but above where your pants would be in marker. idk lol

Horny_slave4456
02-02-2009, 07:33 PM
doomed_soul89 okay. I will. Thanks. omzoc, I will do that too right now. Thanks.

omzoc
02-02-2009, 07:34 PM
how do ppl know when someone does a dare