PDA

View Full Version : Ruined by girls 2 The revamp!

banneduser
12-10-2014, 09:33 AM
The first version of this appeared to die out so let's relaunch!

It's no secret that I have a love/hate relationship with ruined orgasms and so do a lot of guys here so this is a game for us girls and you girls!

The girls will keep us guys drained of cum with ruined orgasms, each girl can give us 3 ruined orgasms a day (but they can post as much as they like teasing us!) and us guys have to complete all those ruined orgasms before we can have a nice full orgasm. So if 3 girls have replied and we have 9 ruined orgasms then we have to do all of those before we can cum fully unless of course the girls reply again and keep us stuck with ruined orgasms! Once we've done all the ruined orgasms we can cum as much as we like until the girls give us more to do!

Every guy that wants to play needs to post in this thread. To leave you must post an apology to this thread with your reasons. THERE WILL BE NO PUNISHMENT. If you want your kicks then post in the requests forum.

In addition to the old rules each guy may beg IN THE THREAD to have their number reduce or a bonus eg each single ruined orgasm counts as two for the next hour/day etc in return for am additional punishment such as those ruined orgasms must be swallowed or done outside etc. The decision is up to our wonderful goddesses.

Due to PM spamming any guy spamming PMs to the girls is removed from the game. Girls just post their names and ignore them :)

I'm also setting a limit of 100 per guy. If your number reaches 100 you dont have to add more but as soon as it hits 99 any new ruined orgasms added by the girls start counting again. Unless of course the girls order you to scrap your limit ;)

So guys. Join up and give your orgasms to the mercy of the girls!

Ps I'm in! Usually cum every day!

wedgie/dare girl
12-10-2014, 09:36 AM
sounds fun for me, but if teased and denied by girls thread is anything to go by,anyone in here will never leave!:fortuneteller:

ktrixs
12-10-2014, 09:44 AM
I remember this thread! It was amazing. Glad you revamped it. (BTW I'm not in. I barely got out of the thread)

banneduser
12-10-2014, 09:57 AM
We could limit it to one per girl per day? And they can choose to single out one poor guy and give him alone 3 for that day? Hehe

TestMeMiss
12-10-2014, 10:35 AM
I'll try this one then

slaveboy J
12-10-2014, 10:36 AM
I'm in for this, could be fun :)

banneduser
12-10-2014, 10:40 AM
What shall we limit the girls to? 1 a day? 2? 3? Or shall we let the first girl decide? (Up to 3 anyway!)

wedgie/dare girl
12-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Fun for me and three for all!

Lol, don't judge that pun

banneduser
12-10-2014, 11:02 AM
So does that set the limit at three per girl per day then?!

Volt Switch
12-10-2014, 11:27 AM
So is the limit at three? If so, I'm being nice and giving everyone two.

banneduser
12-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Im waiting for an answer from my Skype mistress, if she wants my orgasms then they are hers, if not then I'll belong to this thread but I need to wait for her answer so I can't even get a head start yet :(

banneduser
12-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Right I'm out due to the fact that my orgasms now belong to someone else who is going to ruin them every day for... well a long time!

Bumping for the sorry little guys who joined up though, go on girls, hit em :D

slaveboy 95
12-12-2014, 11:48 AM
im in cause yolo