PDA

View Full Version : Ask Britt Anything

Animefreak0413
12-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Hello members of getDare, I have decided to make a ask me anything thread so feel free to ask me anything. Before anyone asks questions, I will give some information about myself for now.

My name is Brittany although I would rather be call Britt or Miss Britt. I am currently 19 although I will be turning 20 in April. I am also a domme, bisexual and I am a virgin. I like to be as completely honest as I possibly can. I am also an atheist and I don't find enough knowledge of a god existing.

Besides that, I have an addiction to these shows: Doctor Who, Atlantis, Red Band Society, Hell's Kitchen, Master-Chef, Intruders and The Walking Dead (I watched it in the middle of the current season although I will be watching it from the beginning of season 1 when I either find in on a channel or online.)

I am also addicted to Playing video games, reading novels, watching anime and reading manga. I play Pokemon and I breed Pokemon for IV'S, Natures, moves and abilities.

If you have any questions, you can ask away in the thread and I will answer them as soon as possible since I am also attending college at the moment until I hopefully graduate in May of 2015 with an Associate's degree in Horticulture and Landscaping.

Greatcornbow
12-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Hello members of getDare, I have decided to make a ask me anything thread so feel free to ask me anything. Before anyone asks questions, I will give some information about myself for now.

My name is Brittany although I would rather be call Britt or Miss Britt. I am currently 19 although I will be turning 20 in April. I am also a domme, bisexual and I am a virgin. I like to be as completely honest as I possibly can. I am also an atheist and I don't find enough knowledge of a god existing.

Besides that, I have an addiction to these shows: Doctor Who, Atlantis, Red Band Society, Hell's Kitchen, Master-Chef, Intruders and The Walking Dead (I watched it in the middle of the current season although I will be watching it from the beginning of season 1 when I either find in on a channel or online.)

I am also addicted to Playing video games, reading novels, watching anime and reading manga. I play Pokemon and I breed Pokemon for IV'S, Natures, moves and abilities.

If you have any questions, you can ask away in the thread and I will answer them as soon as possible since I am also attending college at the moment until I hopefully graduate in May of 2015 with an Associate's degree in Horticulture and Landscaping.
Who do you dominate?

Animefreak0413
12-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Who do you dominate?
I like to dominate both genders although I am quite sadistic at times. What I like to do when I dominate others are I usually make them do these things depending on their likes dislikes and limits as well:

Anal
Blackmail (Some)
Bladder control
C&B Torture
C&V Torture
Clothes Control
Cross-Dressing
Diapers
Cum Control
Edge Control
Exercise Control
Iceplay
Food Controls
Nipple Play/Torture
Orgasm Control/Denial
Petplay
Pissplay
Pokeplay
Prostate Milking
Sissifying
Toothpaste
Waxplay

Greatcornbow
12-08-2014, 07:07 PM
How about sexually? Like having them in a chastity device with you keeping keys?

nastylarry
12-08-2014, 07:27 PM
When did you realize you wanted to be a domme?

What are your favorite things to make a sub do?

What turns you on the most?

Do you like making guys eat their own cum?

Would you like it if I came in my mouth for you?

Animefreak0413
12-08-2014, 08:33 PM
When did you realize you wanted to be a domme?

What are your favorite things to make a sub do?

What turns you on the most?

Do you like making guys eat their own cum?

Would you like it if I came in my mouth for you?

1. When did you realize you wanted to be a domme?

I am not sure to be completely honest. As a child, I have always wanted to control others so before I found out about bdsm it would be since I think I was around 6 years old. I got into bdsm in June of this year so that is when I started to domme people in that sense although I remember during my childhood that I made one of my friend's younger brother cross-dress when I think I was about 8-9 years old. I have the picture somewhere I think he had a light blue dress on, high heels and he was holding a purse although I think I also made him put on some panties as well.

2. What are your favorite things to make a sub do?

Well it depends since I can be sadistic at times. Some of the things I like to make a sub do would depend if they like pain or not although the thing I like to do are:
C&B Torture, C&V Torture, Edges, Iceplay, Nipple play/Torture, Orgasm control/Denial, Prostate Milking and Waxplay.

3. What turns you on the most?
I am still trying to see if I am asexual or not although I have somewhat turn on for fancy foods and deserts.

4. Do you like making guys eat their own cum?
It depends since I prefer to make a guy stay in an orgasm denial for some time and make him only have some ruined orgasms although I recently got interested in the prostate milking so it depends. Sure I would make him consume some of it depending on how long the denial has been.

5. Would you like it if I came in my mouth for you?
I am not sure since I don't know you that well so and it depends on what you would do with the cum after it is in your mouth?

Animefreak0413
12-08-2014, 08:57 PM
How about sexually? Like having them in a chastity device with you keeping keys?
Yes, I would like to do that with a sub since I haven't kept the key to a sub's chastity device.

richied
12-08-2014, 08:58 PM
favorite pokemon?

Favorite pokemon type?

favorite anime?

favorite anime character?

favorite anime opening theme?

Favorite Country?

Animefreak0413
12-08-2014, 09:59 PM
favorite pokemon?

Favorite pokemon type?

favorite anime?

favorite anime character?

favorite anime opening theme?

Favorite Country?

1. favorite pokemon?
My current favorite Pokemon is because of the Wedlocke Challenge I did on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. That Pokemon is Breloom although the one I had on my team was named Blaze

2. Favorite pokemon type?
It depends on what type of Pokemon I want to use it for a battle. I don't usually use one type unless it is for a monotype battle.

3. favorite anime?
My favorite anime series is between Beelzebub, Wolf's Rain, Death Note,
XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, No.6 and El Cazador De La Bruja. My favorite manga so far is Mirai Nikki although I haven't read a lot of manga series.

4. favorite anime character?

My favorite anime character would have to be Monkey D. Luffy. He is my favorite anime character because he has been one of my childhood inspirations to never give up and to follow your dreams. Monkey D. Luffy is still one of my favorite characters for his determination to help his friends when they are in trouble by going as far as punching someone in the face multiple times throughout the series.

5. favorite anime opening theme?
Ready Steady Go! L'Arc~en~Ciel

6. Favorite Country?
One of my favorite countries I would want to visit would be Japan.

Greatcornbow
12-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Yes, I would like to do that with a sub since I haven't kept the key to a sub's chastity device.

There are plenty of devices out there.:)

And if you dominate both genders you could even do it to a sub couple.;)

Animefreak0413
12-17-2014, 10:21 PM
There are plenty of devices out there.:)

And if you dominate both genders you could even do it to a sub couple.;)

I might look at chastity devices for someone although I am not going to give any names.

Besides that, I decided to give myself some questions out of boredom and answer them as well.

1. Have you ever failed to catch a shiny Pokemon?

The only time I failed to catch a shiny Pokemon was about 5 years ago on my copy of Pokemon Diamond. I couldn't catch the shiny because my pc in the game didn't have any room for more Pokemon. At the time, I was breeding for a shiny Magikarp although it didn't work and I forgot to release them and went to that one place in Diamond (I don't remember the name of the place) where the person announces a rate Pokemon and at the time it was an Eevee. I went to the place doubting I would find an Eevee and I found a shiny female Eevee. I tried to catch it with a Pokeball and when I clicked on it I got a message saying I couldn't catch the Eevee because my pc boxes were filled and I had a team of 6 Pokemon. I decided to use my Charizard that was in the battle to knock the Eevee out although after the battle I discovered my Charizard got the Pokerus. So I failed to catch a shiny female Eevee with the Pokerus.

2. What are you afraid of?

Well I am afraid of heights. I have an irrational fear of heights although I still like to go on roller coasters.

3. What are your top 5 favorite movies?

My top 5 favorite movies are:
1. Star Wars Saga
2. Titanic
3. Avatar
4. War World Z
5. Shawshank Redemption

4. What are your favorite novel series?

My favorite novels I have read are: The Harry Potter series, the Last Apprentice series and the Hunger Games series.

5. What novel series would you like to read?

I would like to read the Lord or the Rings series including the Hobbit

If anyone wants to ask me any questions, feel free to do so and if I am online, I will try to answer them as soon as I can.

drwarschauu
12-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi Animefreak! I like your face, so you get questions from me!

- I always ask if someone believes in (a) God in AMA's, but you're an atheist. So next question: what happens after you die? Do you think you live on in some way?
- Is there intelligent life in the universe, other than on earth?
- If so, do you think they have visited our planet or are visiting even now?
- What brought you to getDare in the first place? How did you find it? Why did you stick around?
- Someone has a gun pointed at you and is forcing you to order takeout (for you to eat) RIGHT NOW! What do you order?
- Do you think somone will ever point a gun at you and force you to order takeout?
- What's in your pockets?
- What is the last thing that made you smile reallllly big?
- What are some of your favorite videogames?
- What was the tallest mountain on earth before Mount Everest was discovered?

Animefreak0413
12-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Hi Animefreak! I like your face, so you get questions from me!
Thank you, here are the questions with my answers:

1. I always ask if someone believes in (a) God in AMA's, but you're an atheist. So next question: what happens after you die? Do you think you live on in some way?

Well this is a complex question although here is my answer for what might happen when we die. I don't have enough evidence to believe that an afterlife exists. I think our life will end the day we die although that is not bad depending on how you live your life now that will make a difference.

With that being said, some might ask "What's the point in life if there is no afterlife?" my answer to this question is that there is meaning to life regardless if an afterlife exists or doesn't. I can or even better, will try to make the best I can do within my lifespan. It is nothing more or less than that. By choosing our fates and destinies ourselves and not letting some deity choose it, we can achieve so much more than what we think.

Why I believe that is because we all have something that connects us together, it might not be a faith in a deity, but it is something worth chasing no matter what others tell you, that one thing is your dream. A dream is something that no matter how big it may be, you should never give up, surrender or submit just because someone says it might be pointless or stupid to follow. With the right aspiration, commitment and dedication to follow that dream, it can grow and take you to places you never knew were possible.

This ties into the second part of the question of if we life in another way. My answer to this is yes, I believe we exist in the memories of those who knew us. Sure we might be gone, the memories of us will continue until they are forgotten. I will share a quote from an part in One Piece. The quote is from a flashback with the Doctor (who the quote is from) and Chopper in an early part of the series.

(This is a rough English translation since I have only watched the English Subbed version so it might be a bit different depending on if you watched the English Dub.)

"When do you think people die? When they are shot by a pistol? No. When they're ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they eat a poisonous mushroom? No! People die... when they are forgotten."

2. Is there intelligent life in the universe, other than on earth?

Yes, I believe that there is intelligent life in the universe other than that found on Earth. Although I don't know if they will have any malicious or benevolent purposes.

3. If so, do you think they have visited our planet or are visiting even now?

I can't answer that question although there is a probability that extraterrestrial life has visited Earth although I don't have enough evidence at the moment.

4. What brought you to getDare in the first place? How did you find it? Why did you stick around?

When I registered for getDare, it was a week after the suppose end of the world in 2012 and I discovered the site after looking up some information on Google. Since I am completely honest, I registered to the site about 4 months before my 18 birthday (My Date of Birth is April 13th 1995) although I forgot about the site when my laptop crashed and had some virus problems. I took the laptop to Best Buys and Geek Squad fixed although it was set back to factory settings so I didn't use the website until I found it again this year. That was when I made my first post in June. I have been using the site ever since.

I stick around because I like the getDare community and I will continue to use the website until I say otherwise in the future.

5. Someone has a gun pointed at you and is forcing you to order takeout (for you to eat) RIGHT NOW! What do you order?

I am not sure since I have never been a hostage at gun point being forced to order takeout. I don't know what I would order although I would know one thing, the person wants something from me and to try to get out of the situation as soon as possible. I will most likely try to get the person to come close pretending to whisper something and depending on the gender of the person, I would either kick the person in the crotch area or the shin as hard as possible and take the gun while they are on the ground in pain.

6. Do you think somone will ever point a gun at you and force you to order takeout?

I don't think that would happen in my lifetime and I hope it doesn't happen.

7. What's in your pockets?

I don't have anything in my pockets since the pants I currently have on do not have any pockets.

8. What is the last thing that made you smile reallllly big?

Well the last thing that made me smile really big was when I went to the ceremony at the college since I got a certificate for completing the agriculture courses needed for the degree although I was a little late because of traffic. I wasn't too late although they were lining up to get everyone seated in the auditorium and I had to run to the place as I got the gown and cap as well as the gold chords since I got Valedictorian for my class. I made it to the line to get seated and I got the certificate.

9. What are some of your favorite videogames?

Some of the video games I like to play are role-playing games, strategy games, action, adventure and simulation type games.

Some of the games I like to play that I can think of at the moment are:
The Legend of Zelda Series
Pokemon
Sims
Fire Emblem Series

I might have more games although at the moment these games series are what I can remember at the moment.

10. What was the tallest mountain on earth before Mount Everest was discovered?

To be honest, I had to look it up. Mount Everest was known as the tallest mountain before it was measured in 1856.

If anyone wants to ask any more questions, feel free and ask away. I will get to them as soon as possible.

corsa198
12-22-2014, 11:59 AM
Hi Miss Britt

Here are some questions for you:

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?
Would you describe yourself as a naughty girl?
What would you say is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
When did you last wear it?

Animefreak0413
12-22-2014, 02:55 PM
01. Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
Yes, when I was a child around 6-8 years old.

02. If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
When I was a child like I mentioned in the previous question.

03. If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
I don't remember to be honest since that was about 13-11 years ago.

04. Would you ever do it for a dare?
I don't do dares since I don't like to be ordered around or told what to do.

05. Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Yes, when I was a child since I never liked to use public restrooms when I was a child.

06. In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
I would rather do none of the above. If I was in a queue, I would wait depending on the situation itself.

07. Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?
No, I don't think I have had any situations like that before.

08. Would you describe yourself as a naughty girl?
I don't think I am a naughty girl although I can say I have done some naughty things before if you can consider them naughty.

09. What would you say is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
When I was at the college campus, I went on the internet with my Kindle (I am technically not suppose to know the password for the internet at the school and I wasn't suppose to be on the internet at the time) and I went on getDare in the BDSM Exchange chatroom.

10. What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
I don't like to wear revealing clothes that might be classified as "slutty". I prefer to wear outfits that are comfortable to wear.

11. When did you last wear it?
I can't answer this since I don't remember since I don't like to wear revealing clothes.

Thank you for the questions. If anyone has anymore questions they can ask them and I will answer them as soon as I possibly can.

Relocation
12-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Favorite Zelda game?

Favorite Pokemon games?

Do you play Super Smash Bros? If so, who's your main character?

Animefreak0413
12-22-2014, 04:20 PM
1. Favorite Zelda game?

This is a difficult question since I have a few favorite Legend of Zelda games although my favorite would have to be currently the Skyward Sword for the interesting plot.

2. Favorite Pokemon games?

My favorite Pokemon games are the following:
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Bank
Pokemon X
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Stadium

3. Do you play Super Smash Bros? If so, who's your main character?

I don't have the game yet although I will edit the answer when I play the game since I have been somewhat busy with college. I will be buying it for Christmas and I will edit it when I choose a character.

Thank you for asking the questions. If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask them and I will get back to them as soon as I possibly can.

Tucking Fypo
05-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Here goes,

1. What is an RPG on Xbox or PC that you would recommend?

2. Do you think money can buy happiness, why or why not?

3. What is the first noun you think of when you read the word "love"?

4. What is your favorite quote?

5. If you had to give yourself a compliment right now, what would it be?

Thanks for playing ;)

Animefreak0413
08-01-2015, 07:40 PM
I haven't been paying that much attention to my ask me anythings although I will be putting my ask me anything in my subscribed threads now.

Here goes, 1. What is an RPG on Xbox or PC that you would recommend?
I haven't played a lot of games lately although I don't have a Xbox so I will give a suggestion for the personal computer. Since I haven't been playing a lot of games lately (besides on my Kindle and sometimes on my 3ds) I would suggest a game that I saw that looking interesting. The game is called is ARK: Survival Evolved and it is currently available on Steam. I haven't played the game yet so I am not sure if it is a good game or not.

Besides that, for a game I have plated, I would recommend playing the game Dream World that can be played on the Kongregate website. Other than that, I haven't been playing a lot of games recently.

2. Do you think money can buy happiness, why or why not?
No, I don't think money can buy happiness. Money can buy material items that could make one happy for a brief period of time, although money can't buy friends, and it can't buy love. I think friends and love leads someone to true happiness and money cannot buy loyal friends or love.

3. What is the first noun you think of when you read the word "love"?
I can't think of a noun at the moment although the first word I thought of for the word love is endless. If I think of a noun, I will edit it and place the word I think of.

4. What is your favorite quote?
I can't think of one quote so these are my favorite quotes I can think of at the moment:

“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.” Walt Disney

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" Sir Walter Scott

"Do or do not... there is no try." Yoda

"People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates." Thomas Szasz

5. If you had to give yourself a compliment right now, what would it be?

Thanks for playing ;)

I can't think of a compliment I would give myself at the moment. I will edit this once I think of a compliment.

batfinch
08-02-2015, 12:51 AM
Do you always sit on a toilet seat
1. at home
2. at a friends house
3. in a public toilet

Does it depend on what you need to do?

Animefreak0413
08-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Do you always sit on a toilet seat
1. at home
2. at a friends house
3. in a public toilet

Does it depend on what you need to do?

For the question, yes, I always sit on a toilet seat when I use the bathroom. This includes when I am at home, at a friend's house, or if I am at a public restrom.
As for the other question, it does not depend on what I need to do. If this counts all bathroom activities, I don't take a shower or brush my teeth on the toilet seat..

Besides that, thank you for the questions.

Animefreak0413
08-30-2015, 01:10 PM
I got these questions I got from my princess Jenny in her ask me anything so I thought it would be a great idea to reply to them here.
The question Jenny answered was this:

⑧ If you could ask me eight questions, what would you ask me?

8) What's your favorite film?
What kind of music you like to listen?
What kind of videogames you usually play?
What's your favorite videogame?
I know you are bisexual, but do you prefer one gender most then other?
You ever had submissive fantasy?
If yes, what?
What's your best quality?

What's your favorite film?
I will have to think about it for now although it would depend on my mood although my favorite films depending on my mood are:

WarGames
Titanic
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Stand and Deliver
Lean On Me
Kill Bill
Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

What kind of music you like to listen?
I listen to a few genres of music although they are: Classical, J-Pop, J-Rock, Classical Rock, and some music from the 50's and 60's.

What kind of video games you usually play?
I usually play rpg's, mmorpg's, strategy games, and some decision games.

What's your favorite video game?
My favorite video game would have to be either One Piece: Unlimited World Red, Pokemon X, or Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

I know you are bisexual, but do you prefer one gender most then other?
I would have to say that I am attracted a bit more to a female although it would depend on the person's personality for me.

You ever had submissive fantasy?
No, I haven't had a submissive fantasy before.

If yes, what?
I can't answer since I haven't had a submissive fantasy.

What's your best quality?
I am not sure what a best quality of myself would be. It is difficult for me to compliment myself so if I were to say my best quality, I think it would be that I am honest.

gooddomgirl
08-30-2015, 01:19 PM
Do you ever wear or use diapers?

Animefreak0413
08-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Do you ever wear or use diapers?
No, I haven't wore a diaper before. I don''t think I will plan to use a diaper in the distant future.

feminizeme22
08-30-2015, 02:29 PM
Miss Brit do you feminize boys. Do you like elastrators or burdizzos

fakeasdays
08-30-2015, 02:52 PM
if you had to marry jenny or nacy which sissy would u marry?

Animefreak0413
08-30-2015, 04:28 PM
Miss Brit do you feminize boys. Do you like elastrators or burdizzos

Yes, I feminize boys although I haven't used a elastrator or a burdizzo. I think it would be interesting to you both although I am not sure which one I would prefer to use.

Animefreak0413
08-31-2015, 10:50 AM
if you had to marry jenny or nacy which sissy would u marry?

This question is quite difficult to answer. I will say that I have feelings for Nancy. Besides the visitor's message I got from her on August first, I haven't heard from her since April although I think I will hear from her eventually. With that being said, I think I would marry Nancy although I am not entirely sure at the moment.

feminizeme22
09-05-2015, 06:00 AM
OMG we need to find out dont we. Burdizzo or elastrator. Dont you think every girl should know which one she likes? I would love to be a sub of yours to feminize as you see fit

Animefreak0413
09-06-2015, 12:55 PM
OMG we need to find out dont we. Burdizzo or elastrator. Dont you think every girl should know which one she likes? I would love to be a sub of yours to feminize as you see fit
For the first question, I would have to say it would depend on if the person would be interested in learning about what a burdizzo or elastrator is. Besides that, for your other question, I am not looking for another sub since I do not have a lot of time right now since I am busy almost everyday either with college courses or with work to do for the courses.

Submissivesissy
09-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Would you ever consider having a younger sub?

Animefreak0413
09-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Would you ever consider having a younger sub?
If I had the time for another sub, I think I might as long as he or she was at least 18 years old although at this point in time, I am not sure.

ntni11
09-06-2015, 04:43 PM
I have a 4 inch penis when fully errect what is your opinion on that?
I just came yesterday when am I next allowed to cum?

DJ-playmate
09-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Would you ever dominate and torment a man and watch him on video cam?

Would you ever keep a man locked in remote chastity (i.e., with a serialized lock)?

All the best,
DJ

Animefreak0413
09-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Would you ever dominate and torment a man and watch him on video cam?

Would you ever keep a man locked in remote chastity (i.e., with a serialized lock)?

All the best,
DJ

For the first question, I would and I have done that before. Besides that, yes, I think I would keep someone clocked in a remote chastity for a period of time.

Animefreak0413
09-06-2015, 08:42 PM
I have a 4 inch penis when fully errect what is your opinion on that?
I just came yesterday when am I next allowed to cum?

For the first question, I am not sure although I don't really care about size that much. Besides that, I think you should wait a week before you can cum again.

lonelypunishment
09-06-2015, 08:52 PM
how long have you been wearing the panties you are wearing right now?

what is the sexyest outfit you own?

what is your most embarresing moment?

have you ever undressed knowing someone was watching and pretended like you did know?

Animefreak0413
09-06-2015, 09:14 PM
how long have you been wearing the panties you are wearing right now?

what is the sexyest outfit you own?

what is your most embarresing moment?

have you ever undressed knowing someone was watching and pretended like you did know?

1. I have been wearing my underwear for about two days.

2. I am not sure how to describe what the sexiest outfit would be although I think I will edit the post when I take a picture with the outfit on.

3. I can't remember the most embarrassing moment that happened since it would most likely be during my childhood and I can barely remember my childhood. I think it would be when I was six or seven years old and I remembered I had the runs. Besides that, I can't think that much of an embarrassing moment at the moment.

4. Yes, I have undressed knowing someone was watching me before on Skype.

ntni11
09-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Thank you miss for not allowing me to cum

What is your favorite thing to make slaves do?

Animefreak0413
09-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Thank you miss for not allowing me to cum

What is your favorite thing to make slaves do?
You're welcome and have fun with your week of denial.

For your question on what I like to make my subs do would, it would depend although I will say that I enjoy making them do some sissification, a little genital torture, some petplay, a little anal, some waxplay, a little bladder control and sometimes a little piss play.

ntni11
09-16-2015, 01:54 PM
Hi miss

now i have had a weekof denial may i cum?

Animefreak0413
09-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Hi miss

now i have had a weekof denial may i cum?
I haven't been paying attention to my ask me anything although yes, you can cum.

Animefreak0413
10-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Since it has been a while since I got any questions in my ask me anything, I have decided to answer the questions I asked Jenny which are the following:

1. What are your top ten favorite anime series?
My top ten favorite anime series are the following:
10. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
09. Nabari no Ou
08. Death Note
07. Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama
06. Dog & Scissors
05. Btooom!
04. D.Gray-man
03. Wolf's Rain
02. xxxHolic
01. One Piece

2. What are your top ten favorite role-playing games you like to play?
Since I can't think of ten of my favorite games, I have decided to write my top six favorite role-playing games instead that might include a mmorpg which are the following:
06. Dream World
05. Pokemon X
04. Fire Emblem Series
03. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series
02. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
01. One Piece: Unlimited World Red

3. What is your favorite college course so far?
My favorite college course so far would have to be my Intermediate Algebra course I am taking this semester.

4. If you could somehow get three wishes, what would you wish for?

If I could have three wishes, I would wish for the following:

1. For a T.A.R.D.I.S as well as the ability to operate and how to fly it. The reason why I would wish for this is simple, for travel since it can almost go anywhere in space and time, I think it would be a unique idea to use it so I can travel to see my sub Jenny as well as try to find Nancy.

Besides that, I am not sure what I would use this wish or the third wish for since with the first one, I would have just about everything I can use to get rid of any problems with traveling and I could also use the architectural reconfiguration system to create a room in the T.A.R.D.I.S so me and both my subs Jenny and Nancy could have some fun with some sex toys and other non-kinky things added to the room. With that being said, I think I would give the other two wishes to Jenny and Nancy so they can use one each.

ntni11
10-05-2015, 04:08 AM
Have you ever kicked a guy in the balls? if so why? oh and thank you for letting me cum a few weeks ago miss

Animefreak0413
10-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Have you ever kicked a guy in the balls? if so why? oh and thank you for letting me cum a few weeks ago miss
No, I have not kicked a guy in the balls. Besides that, you're welcome.

ntni11
10-06-2015, 02:43 PM
thank you for the answer miss. may i cum this week? if so is there anything you would want me to do to earn it etc

Animefreak0413
10-30-2015, 08:52 PM
thank you for the answer miss. may i cum this week? if so is there anything you would want me to do to earn it etc

I wasn't paying attention to my ask me anything although since the week has passed and if you cummed, you cummed although if you want this to count for this following week, then no.

ntni11
10-31-2015, 11:04 AM
I wasn't paying attention to my ask me anything although since the week has passed and if you cummed, you cummed although if you want this to count for this following week, then no.

thank you miss is there anything you would like me to do as tribute to you?

Animefreak0413
11-08-2015, 09:04 PM
thank you miss is there anything you would like me to do as tribute to you?
You're welcome and no, you don't have to contribute anything to me since I haven't really been paying attention to my ask me anything thread.

I have been a bit busy with a few things although I would prefer a mix of both kinky and non-kinky questions.

Animefreak0413
02-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Since it has been a while since I got any questions in my ask me anything thread, I have decided to bump it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to leave them and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Foodlover312
02-01-2016, 05:39 PM
who is your favourite character in the walking dead

Animefreak0413
04-09-2016, 02:25 PM
who is your favourite character in the walking dead

Hello, I would have to think about that for now although it would be a tie between Glen, Carl, Carol, Michonne, and Daryl. I will update this answer if I make up my mind which my favorite character for the Walking Dead is although for now, this is my answer.

Thank you for the question and if anyone has any other questions, leave them and I will try to get to them as soon as I can.

Animefreak0413
07-05-2016, 04:39 PM
I have decided to bump my ask me anything since it has been a while since I have gotten any questions although feel free to ask and I will answer as soon as I can.

wolf82
07-05-2016, 04:44 PM
1) Funniest prank you ever did?

2) Most memorable sexual experience?

3) Most memorable non-sexual experience?

4) Craziest dream you recently remember having? (If can't remember a crazy one, what is your most recent dream of any type you remember having?)

5) Kinkiest thing you have ever done?

6) Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

7) What really turns you on the most?

8) Oral or anal?

9) Favorite sex position(s)?

10) Would you rather walk through Times Square in only a tiny thong and couple size too small bra or have your parents walk in on you during sex?

(Sorry if any of these were previously asked.)

Animefreak0413
07-05-2016, 05:32 PM
1) Funniest prank you ever did?
I will have to think about it since I haven't really done that many pranks on people.

2) Most memorable sexual experience?
I can't really think of any memorable sexual experiences right now so I will be leaving this blank right now.

3) Most memorable non-sexual experience?
I am not sure right now so I will be leaving this blank for now since I am not sure about the experience or if I want to share it right now.

4) Craziest dream you recently remember having? (If can't remember a crazy one, what is your most recent dream of any type you remember having?)
Well, I would have to think about it although my recent bizarre dream I remember having involved some type of alien invasion although it is a bit difficult to recall the dream and write what happened as a lot of things usually happen in my dreams.

5) Kinkiest thing you have ever done?
I will have to think about it although I think the kinkiest thing I have done was possibly strip and do a tease on cam.

6) Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
It depends on the person although the most embarrassing thing I can recall right now is either a relative walking in on me teasing someone on Skype, or talking about dildos with a non-kinky friend.

7) What really turns you on the most?
Well, one thing I will have to say turns me on a bit is omorashi although I might explain it a bit more another time.

8) Oral or anal?
I haven't had sex so I will have to leave this blank for now.

9) Favorite sex position(s)?

I don't really have a favorite sex position right now since I am still a virgin and I am not really sure about the types of positions.

10) Would you rather walk through Times Square in only a tiny thong and couple size too small bra or have your parents walk in on you during sex?

(Sorry if any of these were previously asked.)

I would rather have my parents walk in on me having sex. Also, thank you for the questions.

lola.fox
07-07-2016, 09:35 AM
1. What's your favorite dessert?

2. What's the last thing you said outloud?

3. What is your favorite thread to look at?

4. What's the last beverage you had?

5. How many hours of sleep do you prefer?

Animefreak0413
07-08-2016, 01:28 PM
1. What's your favorite dessert?
My favorite dessert I have had recently has been the Chocolate Lava Cake from the Dollar Tree I had tried recently a week or two ago.

2. What's the last thing you said outloud?
The last thing I said out loud was just me saying something I was writing in a wordpad document as I will be starting the Wedlocke for Pokemon Crystal today and I was writing a bit of a script to record myself say which I would be putting into the video of the gameplay.

3. What is your favorite thread to look at?
I would have to think about it since I am not sure. I enjoy looking at threads in the truth section although I don't really have a favorite thread right now.

4. What's the last beverage you had?
The last beverage I had was a cup of coffee.

5. How many hours of sleep do you prefer?
I prefer to get around six to nine hours of sleep.

eeric
07-16-2016, 11:34 AM
I have just one question.
I know you are an expert on pokemon and know more about this topic than anyone I know.
What is your opinion about the new pokemonGo hype?

Sincerly eeric

SluttyPig
07-16-2016, 11:41 AM
What's your favorite episode of Doctor Who?
Mine is definitely both halves of silence in the library!

Also do you have an extra ditto lol. I heard breeding an out of country ditto increases the odds of a shiny pokemon drastically but I can't seem to get my hands on one through GTS :(

Animefreak0413
08-04-2017, 07:14 PM
I have been off of getDare for a while due to a few things that had happened that I can explain in the future if anyone wants to know. Besides that, I am back and if anyone has any questions, leave them and I will get back to them as soon as I can.

Heswitch
08-04-2017, 07:23 PM
what sneakers do you have?(be specific. brand, color, etc.)
what size?
what footwear do you prefer?
do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
how bad do your sneakers smell?
have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
have you ever been in a cast?
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?

Dirty_Slut
08-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Miss Britt do you like sissies?

Animefreak0413
08-04-2017, 07:45 PM
what sneakers do you have?(be specific. brand, color, etc.)
I have a pair of gray vans I got on clearance for about $10, and a few Land's End sneakers that I have had for a few years (two pairs are black, and the other pair is blue).

what size?
I wear a 6 1/2 to 7 in women's shoes although I have a wide foot.

what footwear do you prefer?
I prefer sneakers.

do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
No, I usually wear socks although I sometimes don't wear socks.

how bad do your sneakers smell?
I am not sure although I don't think they smell bad (I am not going to smell them :p).

have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
No and I don't want to (I don't really like doing dares unless it is a dare like shiny hunting a pokemon, or making an avatar for a person, I am not really interested).

would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
Nope :D.

have you ever been in a cast?
I haven't been in the type of cast you are asking although when I was in high school almost 5-7 years ago, I was involved with some of the plays.

if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
N/A

would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
No, I am not really interested in doing something like that.

Thank you for the questions.

Animefreak0413
08-04-2017, 07:54 PM
Miss Britt do you like sissies?
Yes, I like sissies although I like my sissy princess Jenny (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=128530) as she is the best sissy and sub anyone could ever have. I am delighted that she is my sub and words can't describe how much she means to me.

Thank you for your question.

Thatboy
10-17-2017, 02:16 PM
I’m into
Please Pm and control me
Anal
Blackmail (Some) (not money)
Bladder control
C&B Torture
Clothes Control
Cum Control
Edge Control
Exercise Control
Iceplay
Food Controls
Nipple Play/Torture
Orgasm Control/Denial
Petplay
Pissplay
Pokeplay
Toothpaste
Waxplay

silkysatin
10-17-2017, 02:17 PM
silkysatin
getDare Devil

1. Do you sleep on silky and shiny satin sheets?

2. Do you wear silky and shiny satin underwear?

3. Do you wear silky and shiny satin bikinis?

4. Do you wear metallic bikinis?

5. Do you like mouth soaping? Have you ever had one?

6. Do you like writing lines, by hand? Gave you ever had to write lines, by hand?

7. When giving oral sex do you spit or swallow?

8. What's your favorite punishment? Least favorite?

9. Do you like standing in the corner? Ever had to stand in the corner?

10. Do you like to be paddled? Have you ever been paddled?

daredude14
10-27-2017, 02:33 PM
How do I become your diapered baby