PDA

View Full Version : DrWarschauu's Ask Me Anything thread

drwarschauu
12-08-2014, 06:50 AM
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Since my wonderful submissive Lizzy has been wanting me to do an AMA thread for some time now, I've decided to go ahead and do it. Even though I'm not that big a fan of doing it. Oh well. She made it interesting. :)

I'm going to make this thread interesting too. I've decided to try and do a month of orgasm denial. I started on December 5th and will only cum on January 5th. For every post with questions I get, I will edge once. This rule will only be in effect until my denial period is over.

Go ahead and ask me what you want! I'll try and answer them all as truthfully as I can. I do reserve the right to keep things quiet if I think I shouldn't answer them in a public forum. Hope I get some interesting questions!

eivins
12-08-2014, 08:20 AM
1. What's your favorite dinosaur?

2. Why are you attempting a month of orgasm denial?

3. Do you like Frozen? Why?

4. Tits or ass?

6. If you could discover something, anything, what would it be?

7. Is it bothering you that I skipped number 5? (me too)

8. Are you crazy?

9. How do you feel about kittens?

10. What is your favorite constellation?

drwarschauu
12-08-2014, 08:46 AM
1. What's your favorite dinosaur?
Tricky question. I think I had a favorite as a child... Let me go look!
And Ankylosaurus. It has armor on its back and this huge wrecking ball to fight with on its tail.

2. Why are you attempting a month of orgasm denial?
Because it made you smile, for starters. And... because it was a turn on. It seemed like fun!

3. Do you like Frozen? Why?
Yeah! It was better than I expected! I liked it because of the characters, they were lifelike and relatable. I have ice powers too. :p
I also liked it because it was the first movie we watched together.

4. Tits or ass?
Can I say both? Can I say it depends on the person?
I like a good booty, it does things to me. But I like your breasts better, Lizzy!
Edit: I still like your behind a lot, Lizzy. :p

6. If you could discover something, anything, what would it be?
A potion that gives you superpowers. Preferably mind control, invisibility or shape shifting. And... I wouldn't share that.

7. Is it bothering you that I skipped number 5? (me too)
I didn't notice it at first. Now that I know, it's bothering me!! You knew it would, grr!

8. Are you crazy?
Quite possibly. I'm not normal...

9. How do you feel about kittens?
Kittens are cute and I want to have one and cuddle with one all day long! And I want to treat it very nicely and give it all kinds of good things.

10. What is your favorite constellation?
Geez, I don't know. I like Big Dipper, we call it 'Grote Beer', which means Big Bear, in Dutch. We also call Little Dipper 'Kleine Beer'. Guess what that translates to! ;)

Thank you for your fun questions, Lizzy!

SweetTeen
12-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Did you enjoy sending me pms?

Do you feel bad because I failed the pm dare?

Do you think you could regret this ama?

Would you rather cum 22 times a day or spent 20 days in denial? -whistles-

Do you think one can cum 22 times a day? (Male)

Can i post more than once here?

Are you sure?

Which 1 superpower do you wish to have?

One putton gives 1million Euro instant the other has 50% chance on 100 Million or nothing. What do you choose?

Best moment on gd for you?

StrawDog
12-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Hooray! Glad to see you opening up an AMA thread, Doc. It will be a great pleasure to camp out here and help you with your edging needs this month. Kudos to you, and I hope you both have a lot of fun during this time. Hmmm...

1. Have there ever been any puzzles or games you've not been able to beat/solve and have stayed with you because of that?

2. What is the greatest distance you've ran without stopping?

3. Have you ever marched in protest? If so, what was it?

4. What meal do you most enjoy cooking?

5. What Pokemon is always in your team, no matter how it fits in with the others?

6. Can make any origami things?

7. Are there any holidays or celebrations, specific to your country or region, that you particularly enjoy?

8. Whatcha reading at the moment, Doc?

9. What are your top few favourite horror films?

10. Is there is anything you have ever drawn, performed, or made that you are particularly proud of, or that has stuck in your memory for some reason?

Also, that dinosaur was one of my favourites too! It was the start of a very long obsession with tails...

Take care!

drwarschauu
12-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Did you enjoy sending me pms?
I actually did! I got my revenge!

Do you feel bad because I failed the pm dare?
No, actually. Well, a little bit for you. But I wasn't that mean to you, so I don't feel bad about my part in it!

Do you think you could regret this ama?
I very well might. It's still fun now.

Would you rather cum 22 times a day or spent 20 days in denial? -whistles-
Twenty days in denial. Cumming 22 times seems impossible and painful.

Do you think one can cum 22 times a day? (Male)
I think so. I believe the world record is 16 times in one hour for men. But that's like a... professional wanker.

Can i post more than once here?
You can, of course!

Are you sure?
Ehhh. Yes.

Which 1 superpower do you wish to have?
Only one? Tough choice! Mind control will have to be my answer.

One button gives 1million Euro instant the other has 50% chance on 100 Million or nothing. What do you choose?
I choose 1 million Euros. I could do all sorts of good things with that. Plan wisely and you can retire on that, at least take it easy. The other choice would make me sad if I didn't get anything.

Best moment on gd for you?
There are soooo many... It has to go to Lizzy replying to my ad, because of the great times that followed. But getting to know all my friends on here has to be a close second. Except that's many different moments, of course. Not like all my friends posted in one thread and I just went "you are all my friends now". :D

Thanks for your mean, but nice questions, SweetTeen!

drwarschauu
12-08-2014, 12:10 PM
1. Have there ever been any puzzles or games you've not been able to beat/solve and have stayed with you because of that?
Yeah. I played The 7th Guest on CDi (of all things). There were some puzzles that I neve was able to solve. Even with the strategy guide, they didn't make much sense. I was much younger than, I'd love to get myself a copy now and have a go. Nice game, but I had to choose the option where some puzzles were solved automatically.

2. What is the greatest distance you've ran without stopping?
I couldn't possibly tell you. Not that far though, I'm not much of a runner!

3. Have you ever marched in protest? If so, what was it?
I never have. I do have strong opinions, but I've never felt the need to.

4. What meal do you most enjoy cooking?
I'm going to cheat and say I like baking more than cooking meals. Cooking meals is fun and if I had to give an answer: my mac and four cheeses dish with tomato and pine seeds. But baking is so much better! You can't beat homemade pie, cake, cookies, etcetera. My favorite to bake (and eat!) is a buttermilk cheesecake with raspberry sauce.

5. What Pokemon is always in your team, no matter how it fits in with the others?
I like this question! It's a Murkrow. Which may seem weird, but I've got this excellent strategy built around him to play competitively. I could go on a rant about it, but people would get bored. You know what? Don't read the spoiler if you think you'll get bored:
Okay, so I give my Murkrow Eviolite to make his defense better. He gets the Prankster ability, so his status moves go first. His moves are Thunder Wave, Roost, Swagger and Foul Play. What I do is paralyze and/or confuse my opponent straight away, boosting the opponent's attack. A low chance of being hit that way and Assurance becomes stronger the stronger my opponent becomes. I can roost the damage away if I get hit, usually. And if I die? I switch to my Ditto with Imposter ability with a Choice Scarf. I now have a faster version of his beefed up monster. I get lots of wins with this strategy.
Ahem. Sorry about that. :D

6. Can make any origami things?
Some simple things. I liked doing it as a kid and could probably do more back then. But a simple house or hat? Yeah, sure! Or one of those little things with the texts in them, that kids use. You know? Pick a number and a color and then it would open and have text in it. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

7. Are there any holidays or celebrations, specific to your country or region, that you particularly enjoy?
Yeah! We just had Sinterklaas on the fifth of December. It's a bit like Christmas, with an old gentleman with red clothes visiting the country, handing out presents through the chimney. There are differences though. He has these helpers called Zwarte Piet (Black Pete), you put your shoe in front of the fireplace instead of stockings on the chimney. Stuff like that. We still have Christmast too.
One of the best things about Sinterklaas is the traditional snacks. Especially the 'pepernoten', little cookies that get thrown around by Black Pete. They come with chocolate or yoghurt or cappucino or truffel layers on them these days and you can only get them in stores around Sinterklaas time. I love them. I sent some to Lizzy and she loves them too now.

8. Whatcha reading at the moment, Doc?
Actually, The Art of War, StrawDog! Not that far into it yet though. I'll have to let you know about what I think.
I'm also reading The Canterbury Tales. Reading it after Lizzy advised me to. It's tough to read for a Dutchman like me, because it's in old English. But there are handy notes throughout. The best part is that there are lots of words that are still used in Dutch or look like similar. I'm teaching Lizzy Dutch and every time I see such a word, I make a little note and e-mail it later in in a list, to help her make associations.
Also, it's very cleverly written.

9. What are your top few favourite horror films?
I like horror movies that are more about suspense. I don't go for all out gore fests. Of course they can have gore, but I like it when it's really creepy, when it has a scary feeling throughout.
I love The Shining. Better than the book, in my opinion. The fact that Jack Nicholson's character has been mad for so long, writing nothing but that one line while he was living with his family for weeks... That's scary, man.
The Thing is another favorite. About a group of people on Antarctica, a research group. They encounter a alien beings that change shapes when they kill people. They're all tentacly when they reveal themselves, and yet it could be any one of them! That makes it so brilliant, the psychological stress of it. There's this scene where a bunch of people they suspect are tied to chairs. One of them changes to this tentacle thing and the others are tied up next to it. :eek:

10. Is there is anything you have ever drawn, performed, or made that you are particularly proud of, or that has stuck in your memory for some reason?
Not realllly. I guess I do like a 24 page rhyming story that I wrote once more than other things. That was a fun challenge to do!

Thanks for the awesome questions, StrawDog!

eivins
12-08-2014, 05:04 PM
1. Who is your favorite author?

2. Why haven't you seen Pirates of the Caribbean?

3. Describe yourself in three words.

4. What don't you like about me?

5. On a scale of 1-10... how horny are you?

6. Would you let me tie you up?

7. Alien invasion or zombie apocalypse?

8. Favorite movie character?

9. If you could be anyone from Ghostbusters... who would you be?

10. Are you excited for something something?

drwarschauu
12-09-2014, 07:34 AM
1. Who is your favorite author?
English writer: Stephen King. I love the Dark Tower series!
Dutch writer: Tim Krabbé. His best book is translated to English as 'The Vanishing'. But you shouldn't read that one, Lizzy.

2. Why haven't you seen Pirates of the Caribbean?
A big part of it has to do with my need to see all of them in a row if I'm going to watch. And since I don't have them, I'm waiting for all of them to go on Netflix. And Dutch Netflix sucks.
I also don't care much for Johnny Depp. He usually plays these weird parts in weird movies. Often Tim Burton movies. I don't like that style and I find myself associating Johnny Depp with that. I understand Pirates isn't like that, but it's what I associate him with!

3. Describe yourself in three words.
Extremely fricking awesome! :p
Serious effort now: Friendly. Caring. Nerdy.

4. What don't you like about me?
Don't even...!!! I like every little bit about you, Lizzy! If I have to give an answer, I'll use that old mainstay: You don't live anywhere close enough to me.

5. On a scale of 1-10... how horny are you?
Right now? About a 7. I still have some edges from PM's and questions to do that I didn't get to earlier, so it'll go up soon. To a 9, at a guess.

6. Would you let me tie you up?
After a bit of pretending I don't like that, yes. :)

7. Alien invasion or zombie apocalypse?
Alien invasion, even though zombie apocalypse is easier to survive. I want to have proof they exist, to shut up the people who think we're alone in the universe.

8. Favorite movie character?
Impossible to answer. Let me go look at some dvd cases...
Pete Venkman. As played by Bill Murray in Ghostbusters.

9. If you could be anyone from Ghostbusters... who would you be?
If you guessed Pete Venkman after reading my previous answer, you guessed wrong. :D
Egon Spengler. I see myself as the somewhat brainy weird guy.

10. Are you excited for something something?
;)

StrawDog
12-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Cheers, Doc! Have some more...

1. Are there any [what you'd consider] 'normal' skills (ie, cycling, swimming, driving, reading a map, etc) that you cannot do and feel you should?

2. What was the last photograph you took?

3. What is the first thing you like to do after a stressful day?

4. Have you ever gambled money? If so, how?

5. Would you describe your surroundings as orderly, organised chaos, or messy?

6. Do you grow any food to eat?

7. Do you keep old concert tickets, or throw them away?

8. Has someone ever asked you to explain anything you thought would be small, simple or obvious, yet when responding realised you didn't know how to answer?

9. What colour socks did you wear today?

10. What is your earliest memory?

Take care, matey.

SweetTeen
12-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Isnt it amazing that every movement of the first atoms in the world and every decision any animal and pre historical animal and also every movement of waves of any seas and all decisions you ever made in your life came down to reading this message?

justJane
12-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Yay! I am happy you did this and I get to learn more about you! :) (Thank you, Lizzy!) So, to clarify, you are doing one edge per post or per question? Either way, I am going to enjoy reading!

1. One month is a long time to go without an orgasm! What is the longest amount of time you've gone in denial?

2. What is your favorite animal and why?

3. If you had to choose between living with a pet, like a for real cat or dog, that you had to clean up after (and all that hair - and you can't choose one that is hairless!) or a person who was a slob, which would you choose?

4. What is your favorite video game?

5. If you had to live in another country, which one would you choose?

6. What was your last bike ride like and what did you see?

7. What do you think is the sexiest thing a girl can wear?

8. How much time do you think you spend on getDare and talking to people from here (other than Lizzy) per week?

9. Have you had a particular moment or event that you would consider a turning point or inspiration in your life? If so, will you share?

10. Do you or did you play D&D? (by the way, I read your Pokemon spoiler and didn't understand it at all!)

Thank you, drwarschauu!

eivins
12-09-2014, 08:23 PM
1. Did you like Tangled? If so, why?

2. Who was your favorite character in Tangled... and why?

3. Are you excited to go pick up a certain package? How much so on a scale of 1-10?

4. If you ruled the world.. what is the first rule you would make? (It better be free candy)

5. What is the nicest compliment that you have ever received?

6. Favorite childhood toy?

7. If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life... what would it be?

8. In your opinion, what should the moon be made of?

9. If you died right now... would you have any regrets?

10. What is your favorite number?

richied
12-09-2014, 09:44 PM
doctor, I've been having headaches for some time, what do you prescribe?

yukiduck
12-09-2014, 11:50 PM
You are a Doctor? Those we go when we are sick? Or are you someone with a Doctorate degree? Or you just like calling yourselves a doctor?

drwarschauu
12-10-2014, 03:13 AM
1. Are there any [what you'd consider] 'normal' skills (ie, cycling, swimming, driving, reading a map, etc) that you cannot do and feel you should?
I can't snap my fingers! I feel like I should be able to do that, but I just can't get it right.

2. What was the last photograph you took?
It's a picture of the tv screen with Tangled ready to play on Netflix. I was using it to tell Lizzy to hurry up with her laundry and come see the movie together! :D

3. What is the first thing you like to do after a stressful day?
Not much in particular. I put away my stuff, get a drink and probably grab my phone and chat and check all the stuff I missed out on.

4. Have you ever gambled money? If so, how?
Probably a small bet with friends here or there, but nothing too much. I don't think I ever even put money into a slot machine.
Oh! Do scratchers and lottery tickets count? I sometimes buy those. But rarely too. I'm not much of a gambler!

5. Would you describe your surroundings as orderly, organised chaos, or messy?
Oh, it's orderly. I need order, chaos would drive me mad. Fun fact: pics of naked girls posing in messy rooms turn me off.

6. Do you grow any food to eat?
Nope. Wish I could say anything interesting. I haven't got a green thumb.

7. Do you keep old concert tickets, or throw them away?
Hehe! Who says I ever visited a concert? :p I don't. I'm not that big of a fan of music, it's too crowded and noisy for me and... they play music different than on the cd. Which is a plus for most people, but it annoys me!
I do keep some movie tickets sometimes, for a while. But I eventually throw them out anyway.

8. Has someone ever asked you to explain anything you thought would be small, simple or obvious, yet when responding realised you didn't know how to answer?
Does this question count? :p
I think that might have happened, but nothing is coming to mind right now.

9. What colour socks did you wear today?
Black. Always black. I've only worn black socks for the last... 12 years?

10. What is your earliest memory?
Tough question! I have some early memories, but I don't know which one comes before the other. It's all memories of me being around three years old at this apartment where I lived with my parents. At a guess, I'd say two nightmares are the ones that have stuck with me most. One is of all the trees outside the place I lived being gone. The other is of a this massive yellow scary face hovering outside my bedroom window. Pulled up the blanket over my head for days and days after that one.
Oh, and I might be remembering this wrong, but I think one very early one is of me in my mother's arms with her teaching me to speak. She would point at books on the shelf and say the words on the covers. My first word was aap (ape/monkey), my second one was encyclopedie (encyclopedia). :D

Your questions are fun, SD! Thanks for asking them!

drwarschauu
12-10-2014, 03:15 AM
Isnt it amazing that every movement of the first atoms in the world and every decision any animal and pre historical animal and also every movement of waves of any seas and all decisions you ever made in your life came down to reading this message?
It actually is! It's also funny that the moment has already gone again too! Such an important moment, gone forever! :p

Thanks for your... question, I suppose! :D

drwarschauu
12-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Yay! I am happy you did this and I get to learn more about you! (Thank you, Lizzy!) So, to clarify, you are doing one edge per post or per question? Either way, I am going to enjoy reading!
Hi you! Only one edge per post. One per question would be tough and I intend to actually complete this month without accidents! You can always split them up into more posts, but you're going to be nice to me, right?

1. One month is a long time to go without an orgasm! What is the longest amount of time you've gone in denial?
It's hard to say! On this site, with teasing and everything, probably a week and a half or something. But I do remember a trip to Greece with friends. It was two weeks long and I don't recall cumming there... Which is odd in hindsight, but I'd say it counts as unintentional denial. With teasing is more fun, mind you!

2. What is your favorite animal and why?
The Komodo dragon. These big, majestic lizards that only live on the islands of Komodo. They actually swim between islands, a long distance, if food runs out on one island. The coolest part is how they hunt. They bite their prey, but don't usually kill it outright. Instead, their saliva contains lots of unusual bacteria. They make the prey go sick. It takes a few days for it to go down completely, but the Komodo dragon keeps stalking it all the time, watching from a distance, waiting for it to keel over. And when it does: dinner time!
Humans are on the menu too, you know. Just imagine that fate, seeing that animal follow you for days. :eek:

3. If you had to choose between living with a pet, like a for real cat or dog, that you had to clean up after (and all that hair - and you can't choose one that is hairless!) or a person who was a slob, which would you choose?
A pet! They can't help themselves. I would hit a slob in the face! But I'd rather not deal with either! I do like animals though... at someone else's place.

4. What is your favorite video game?
justJane! I don't know how to pick! I'll list some favorites instead:
- Metal Gear Solid 3. Love the spy story of that one.
- Resident Evil 4. Great 'zombie' shooting adventure game, cheesy dialogues are a bonus.
- Pokemon. I like strategy!
- Advance Wars. I like strategy a whole lot!
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Fantasy adventure game, great setting, puzzles, etcetera.
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. For the same reasons as above.

5. If you had to live in another country, which one would you choose?
At this moment, I'd love to live in America, close to a certain someone. There would be booty calls!

6. What was your last bike ride like and what did you see?
Not very interesting, I'm afraid! Back from work, just 5 minutes away from home. I saw... houses and streets and stuff. Ooh! I saw this Hindu temple that I think is just the ugliest building ever!

7. What do you think is the sexiest thing a girl can wear?
Hm. A collar. And not much else. I do like elbow length black gloves and knee high black boots to go with that. :)

8. How much time do you think you spend on getDare and talking to people from here (other than Lizzy) per week?
Not as much as I have recently. I talk to Lizzy a lot instead. Sorry, gD! I do like to keep up with the blogs and drop in the chatrooms sometimes. There's also the groups of people I talk to. People from gD, but in other places, so that counts. Lots of hours!
You should join those chats, justJane! You're already a member! :)

9. Have you had a particular moment or event that you would consider a turning point or inspiration in your life? If so, will you share?
Can't say I have, actually.

10. Do you or did you play D&D? (by the way, I read your Pokemon spoiler and didn't understand it at all!)
Pfft, no! That's too nerdy for me! (Joke!)
I haven't. I don't know anyone who plays and that might be the reason why I don't really get it either. But I'm the type to do it, I think. When someone explains it to me, I always get confused, though!
Haha! I can see how you didn't get that Pokemon thingy. Told you it would be boring. :p

Thank you for the lovely questions, justJane!

drwarschauu
12-10-2014, 03:54 AM
1. Did you like Tangled? If so, why?
I liked it a lot! It was funny, the characters were well realized and realistic and the story was very entertaining! I really, really, reallllly liked it a lot!
I got to watch it with you, which made me very happy too. ;)

2. Who was your favorite character in Tangled... and why?
Flynn Rider and the Maximus. Yes, I picked two favorites! Flynn because he's just this character that you can identify with. Maximus because he was such a silly horse, being so serious about his job, and he made me laugh the most times. I think you said it right when you said he thinks he's leading the king's army personally.

3. Are you excited to go pick up a certain package? How much so on a scale of 1-10?
I am very excited! I'll leave to pick up your gifts in about an hour. On a scale of 1-10? 616!

4. If you ruled the world.. what is the first rule you would make? (It better be free candy)
My rule would be not to bother other people with loud music. Like... no bothering your neighbors! And buy decent headphones, that keep the sound in your ears when you travel by train!

5. What is the nicest compliment that you have ever received?
That I seemed like the kind of guy who would save the world and keep quiet about it afterwards.

6. Favorite childhood toy?
Hmm. The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man action figure from Ghostbusters! I even took it to bed like a teddy bear. For a few days only though. I quickly found out plastic isn't good to cuddle with!

7. If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life... what would it be?
Ungh! You can't make me make that choice!
Any one from the games I listed earlier would work. Scrap the Zelda's from that list though. The others I could play over and over!

8. In your opinion, what should the moon be made of?
The obvious answer would be cheese, but I'm not an obvious man. I say it should be hollow, with aliens having their base in the middle of it. It should actually be a long forgotten Death Star that time forgot, almost finished until some alien apocalypse wiped them out and left their work for us to see up in the sky.

9. If you died right now... would you have any regrets?
Not many. I would die a happy man.
I would have two: never having met you in person is one. Let's correct that soon. ;)
The other would be that I never wrote a book/books. I should do that some day soon.

10. What is your favorite number?
It's the number 21. Just has a ring to it.

Thanks for your questions, you delightful subby girl. :)

drwarschauu
12-10-2014, 03:55 AM
doctor, I've been having headaches for some time, what do you prescribe?
A big bucket of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough icecream! If it doesn't help, at least you'll enjoy that!

drwarschauu
12-10-2014, 04:00 AM
You are a Doctor? Those we go when we are sick? Or are you someone with a Doctorate degree? Or you just like calling yourselves a doctor?
Are you from the police/CIA/FBI/Interpol, trying to shut me down? :p
I am not an actual doctor. Consider it more like a Doctor Doom, Doctor Evil, Doctor Octopus. Everything sounds more evil with Doctor in front of it. Well, probably not, but that was the idea behind it.
So yeah. The secret is out! I hope the authorities won't be too hard on me...

Bonus fun fact: I once did get a PM from someone who wanted to know if I was a doctor in real life, because he/she (can't remember) had a thing for doctors and medical play. I'm such a disappointment! :D

eivins
12-10-2014, 10:59 AM
1. How do you feel about peanut butter cups?

2. How do you feel about Almond Crescents? What would you give me for the recipe? Another month of denial, perhaps? :P

3. If you were to get a naughty picture right now... what would you want it to be of?

4. What is your favorite word?

5. What is your favorite topic?

6. What annoys you the most?

7. I know your favorite color is purple... but what shade?

drwarschauu
12-11-2014, 07:35 AM
1. How do you feel about peanut butter cups?
They're very rich and heavy, but I love it! Not a combination that we really have over here, that makes it special.

2. How do you feel about Almond Crescents? What would you give me for the recipe? Another month of denial, perhaps? :P
The Almond Crescents you sent me were the best so far. Yummmm!!! I want that recipe, Lizzy. Seems like a nice thing to make and pass around (ha, as if!) on Christmas. I won't give you a month of denial for it. I'll give you... clit orgasms for it. You know how too. ;)

3. If you were to get a naughty picture right now... what would you want it to be of?
Told you yesterday, but: a picture of your face and boobs would be great! With the camera pointing straight at you, instead of at an awkward angle. :p Oooh! And with your collar!
Option number two: a picture of your bare bum. In color!

4. What is your favorite word?
I don't think I have one particular favorite in Dutch or English. My favorite Arabic word is mustaqbal. It means future!

5. What is your favorite topic?
My favorite topic? In what context? Insufficient data! *beep frzzt*

6. What annoys you the most?
Loud sounds. Like people playing music too loud. Ooh! And chewing with your mouth open and making lots of sounds that way!

7. I know your favorite color is purple... but what shade?
I don't know! Just purple. Not too bright, not too dark though.

Cruton
12-11-2014, 07:48 AM
What is the relationship between Hip Hop and Rap?

Cruton

drwarschauu
12-11-2014, 07:54 AM
What is the relationship between Hip Hop and Rap?
If you want a good laugh, ask me questions about music! :D
I'd say... Hip Hop is rap with more dancing! Orrr... Hip Hop is a thing from the eighties and rap originated from there? I have no idea!

StrawDog
12-11-2014, 11:59 AM
1. If you were to close your eyes and imagine walking through your house, into the kitchen, opening the fridge door to look inside, noting any details on the way; would you be able to accurately mentally construct that?

2. Are there any little sayings you've encountered that you find yourself saying? If so; who/where did they come from?

3. When thinking of what a friend would say if they were with you while doing things, do you think in their voice, or the general impression of what their attitude may be?

4. When you do something you embarrassing, or make a mistake, and you are alone, is there anyone you think about?

5. What do you feel is the most impressive or noteworthy physical feat you've performed?

6. What you feel is the most impressive or noteworthy mental feat you've performed?

7. When watching a series, do you like to watch an episode here and there, or week by week, or binge watch when complete?

8. Have you ever been fishing or hunting? If so, did you do these things after going vegetarian?

9. If you could create and choose new starter Pokemon in a game, what type combinations would you like to see?

10. Are there any newer games on the market that have caught your eye recently?

You should totally do more edges, Doc; you're getting off waaaaay too easy. Well, not 'getting off' as such, but you know what I mean! :badteeth:

eivins
12-11-2014, 12:13 PM
1. Do you realize that you request things like... cam ("Can we please cam??") and pictures a lot more since you started your denial? :P What happened to the "not asking" policy? :P (I really don't mind... I do what I want. :P )

2. Would you play in the snow with me?

3. Being a vegetarian, would you rather eat meat or eat seafood?

4. Favorite topic to discuss. You didn't answer that question.. like when you want to make conversation.. what is your go to thing to talk about? The weather?

5. What is the nicest thing someone could do for you, in your opinion? (I'm certain mine would be passing a free candy law)

6. Do you think you're crazy for being willing to agree to two months for certain... rewards?

7. Do you consider yourself mean?

8. What about overbearing?

9. What is your greatest weakness?

10. What is your greatest attribute?

drwarschauu
12-11-2014, 12:53 PM
1. If you were to close your eyes and imagine walking through your house, into the kitchen, opening the fridge door to look inside, noting any details on the way; would you be able to accurately mentally construct that?
Yeah, I would. I'm a visual person and a homebody. Just do the math!

2. Are there any little sayings you've encountered that you find yourself saying? If so; who/where did they come from?
Hehe, yes I do. Little things that run in the family. Dutch things and I'd be hard pressed to name them now. But sometimes I notice. And I even copied some getDare friends' sayings on kik. Happy Me's 'gah' or Lizzy's *shrugs* are just two examples.

3. When thinking of what a friend would say if they were with you while doing things, do you think in their voice, or the general impression of what their attitude may be?
In their voice. I hear very real voices in my head.
Yeah yeah. DrWarschauu hears voices in his head. Haha! :p

4. When you do something you embarrassing, or make a mistake, and you are alone, is there anyone you think about?
No. I don't get embarrassed by myself and if I make a mistake, I just get annoyed at myself.

5. What do you feel is the most impressive or noteworthy physical feat you've performed?
Wow. Tough question! Oooh! I did lose 25 kg in one year by sheer force of will (no sickness!). I didn't snack at all in that year and just did some light exercising.

6. What you feel is the most impressive or noteworthy mental feat you've performed?
God, you're asking tough questions today! Hm. It took me about 6 months to get pretty good at basic Arabic. I was in a class full of people with Arabic backgrounds and families, but I managed to keep up or outlearn the group.

7. When watching a series, do you like to watch an episode here and there, or week by week, or binge watch when complete?
It depends. If I have lots of free time and I'm watching by myself, I can binge watch (which means three or four episodes a night). If I don't have time or I have to wait for a friend to be there, it'll be more like two episodes a week.

8. Have you ever been fishing or hunting? If so, did you do these things after going vegetarian?
I never did. It never came up in the first place, but I wouldn't like killing anyway. Especially not after having become a vegetarian.

9. If you could create and choose new starter Pokemon in a game, what type combinations would you like to see?
Excellent question! I would go for one rock Pokemon, one flying Pokemon and one fighting Pokemon. That way, you'd have a perfect circle! Rock beats flying beats fighting beats rock. Why haven't Gamefreak thought of this yet?!?!?!

10. Are there any newer games on the market that have caught your eye recently?
Ah, yessss! I have been busy and I have a big pile of games that I've got to play. But I bought the new Smash Bros for Wii U. And I had the one for 3DS already. Those games are like a religion. I love playing them!

You should totally do more edges, Doc; you're getting off waaaaay too easy. Well, not 'getting off' as such, but you know what I mean!
There's always the PM thing in my sig if you truly believe that. But I think I'm doing just fine like this! :p

drwarschauu
12-11-2014, 01:27 PM
1. Do you realize that you request things like... cam ("Can we please cam??") and pictures a lot more since you started your denial? :P What happened to the "not asking" policy? :P (I really don't mind... I do what I want. :P )
Uh huh. I do realize that. It's a side effect of me going crazy. You remain the boss of the pics and cam though. ;)
That rule went out the window. It's there not to scare you off, but I feel like I can tell you what I'd like without scaring you off by now. I'm never ordering you to do so!

2. Would you play in the snow with me?
Haha, yeah! Funny thing is, I was just thinking about that... today, I think? I suck at snowball fights though, so let's build a snowman instead.

3. Being a vegetarian, would you rather eat meat or eat seafood?
Seafood. Some of that has had the privilige of living a relatively free life. I did eat sea food for the first year or so, when I was starting as a vegetarian. But then I heard about fish being cultivated and birds dying because of all the fish being pulled out of the water by humans.

4. Favorite topic to discuss. You didn't answer that question.. like when you want to make conversation.. what is your go to thing to talk about? The weather?
My favorite topics are videogames and comics and movies! I guess my favorite topic is... nerdy talk! Haha! And I like to talk about kink too... but not with just anyone!

5. What is the nicest thing someone could do for you, in your opinion? (I'm certain mine would be passing a free candy law)
Submitting to me is one of the nicest things you could do! But it has to be the right person, of course. In other cases... just be nice, give compliments and have an interesting conversation. Or give me lots of free food and stuff!

6. Do you think you're crazy for being willing to agree to two months for certain... rewards?
Yes... and no. I do want to cum at the end of this whole thing! But if you were to make it realllly interesting, I would be tempted. But I'm probably a little crazy and I'll probably go more crazy as we go.

7. Do you consider yourself mean?
Nooooo. A little playful mean when it comes to D/s, but even that isn't all too mean. And in daily life, I'm actually a very nice man. If I do say so myself.

8. What about overbearing?
I can be a bit overbearing. Not usually, but sometimes people are very illogical in my eyes. And I think I'm a very logical person. So whyyy can't people do things my way?
At least, that's what goes through my mind sometimes. I think it can be seen as arrogance. Probably is!

9. What is your greatest weakness?
Kryptonite.
Serious answer... I can be a bit lazy sometimes. It's nothing too dramatic, but I can put off stuff if I don't feel like it. So I have to do it all at the last moment.

10. What is your greatest attribute?
Compassion and being nice? Maybe being empathic to other people. I like to think I'm smart, but I'm not that smart. Let's keep it at being good at making people feel good. :)

Animefreak0413
12-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Hello, here are a few questions:

1. Since you like to play Pokemon, have you ever do Nu! zlocke or Wedlocke challenge? If you

have done either challenges, how did they turn out?

2. For Pokemon competitions, do you breed your Pokemon for their IV' s, Nature and possible egg moves?

3. How often do you have competitive Pokemon battles?

4. Do you have either Pokemon X, Y, Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby?

5. Besides the Murkrow mentioned in another question, what other Pokemon do you use in your competitive Pokemon teams?

6. When breeding, do you try to breed for the best IV's?

7. In Pokemon, have you ever failed to catch a shiny Pokemon? If you have, what Pokemon was it and why did you fail to catch it?

drwarschauu
12-11-2014, 02:38 PM
1. Since you like to play Pokemon, have you ever do Nu! zlocke or Wedlocke challenge? If you have done either challenges, how did they turn out?
Never done any such challenge. I did set myself a challenge to train over 100 Pokemon to level 100. Took me a while. Got me a Pokemon pie from a relative after that. It was sort of a bet. He had to call me awesome if I did it. He got me a cake with Blastoise. It said... '{my name} is awesome!'

2. For Pokemon competitions, do you breed your Pokemon for their IV' s, Nature and possible egg moves?
Yes, yes and yes. I've spent hundreds of hours just riding my bike in front of the day care. Such a timesink! So rewarding when you get that perfect Pokemon. :)

3. How often do you have competitive Pokemon battles?
Not so much, lately. I've been busy and I play other games at the moment. But I used to have long afternoons of online Pokemon battles!

4. Do you have either Pokemon X, Y, Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby?
I have Pokemon X and Y. I'm skipping Sapphire and Ruby this year. The first time I'm skipping games in a while. I'm so busy and I fear they wouldn't get the attention they deserve! They look nice though!!!

5. Besides the Murkrow mentioned in another question, what other Pokemon do you use in your competitive Pokemon teams?
Ooh, I switch it up a bit regularly. I like to have that Ditto I mentioned in my team. I usually go for a Garchomp with Yache berry, takes people by surprise. Especially his fire fang! Conleldurr usually gets a place on my team. Miltank has been a recent favorite! So much staying power!
As I said, I trained a lot of Pokemon to over level 100. A fair amount are competitively viable, so I switch it up regularly!

6. When breeding, do you try to breed for the best IV's?
Oh yes! I don't need 31 in every stat, but two or three is the way to go for me. At least! I don't really go for Hidden Powers though.

7. In Pokemon, have you ever failed to catch a shiny Pokemon? If you have, what Pokemon was it and why did you fail to catch it?
I caught every shiny I ever encountered. I think... seven of them so far! :) Always does make me nervous. It took me soooo long to find my first one. And when I did? One after the other.

Thank you for the fun questions, Animefreak! Are you into Pokemon yourself, maybe? Just a guess! :p

eivins
12-11-2014, 09:14 PM
1. Favorite insect? If you say something that doesn't classify as an insect... I will remove body parts.

2. If I asked you super nicely, without any reward, would you go two months? For a pretty please?

3. Which family member is your favorite, in terms of enjoying their company the most- not loving one over the other.

4. Do you cry?

5. What instantly makes you upset when you think about it? (Like me thinking of that childhood frenemy and I went on a rant... so pathetic!)

6. Do you ever think about sad things? And picture what it would
be like if it happened? Like your mother dying?

7. What is your bedtime ritual?

8. When you wake up... what is the first thing you do?

9. Boxers or briefs?

10. Do you consider yourself content?

drwarschauu
12-12-2014, 02:28 AM
1. Favorite insect? If you say something that doesn't classify as an insect... I will remove body parts.
A walking stick or walking leaf. Interesting camouflage!

2. If I asked you super nicely, without any reward, would you go two months? For a pretty please?
It would have to be the nicest, sweetest pretty please ever! And I'd still have to think about it!

3. Which family member is your favorite, in terms of enjoying their company the most- not loving one over the other.
It's my brother. We're very much in tune with a lot of stuff. We often don't even have to talk to make something clear, just half a sideways glance. Sometimes... it borders on telepathy.

4. Do you cry?
I certainly do. No shame in a man crying. There are movies that make me cry all the time! I can't watch Big Fish or The Bucket List without breaking out into tears. And Schindler's List. And The March of the Penguins. And...

5. What instantly makes you upset when you think about it? (Like me thinking of that childhood frenemy and I went on a rant... so pathetic!)
Certain grammatical errors. Texts with lots of grammar and spelling errors in them make me want to go on a big rant!

6. Do you ever think about sad things? And picture what it would
be like if it happened? Like your mother dying?
Uh huh. I picture lots of scenarios in my head and go with them. What would I do in case of a zombie apocalyps? What would I do if...?
The same thing goes for sad thoughts. What if my mother died? What would I say on her funeral.
I'm going to stop writing, because answering this is making me have sad thoughts.

7. What is your bedtime ritual?
I used to be more strict about bedtime rituals. I've become less OCD, I think. (Note: I'm not actually OCD, I just like things to go my way)
What I tend to do is pee, brush my teeth, have a glass of water, read a little, maybe pee again, but almost certainly a final glass of water before sleeping.

8. When you wake up... what is the first thing you do?
I reach for my phone! I check your e-mail and then chat or read chat conversations and browse the internet. After that comes breakfast and writing you a mail, and a shower (shower and breakfast/mail can switch up).

9. Boxers or briefs?
Boxers for sure. Gotta let the stuff breathe!

10. Do you consider yourself content?
Very much so!!! :)

eivins
12-13-2014, 08:23 AM
1. Would you rather make me cum or cum yourself? You can only choose one.

2. Hypothetically... if we were going to meet... What is one thing that you would absolutely want to do?

3. Does it bother you that I'm "bratty" sometimes?

4. Do you like it when I send you naughty pictures?

5. Do you like naughty pictures better or innocent?

6. What is your favorite picture that I've sent you?

7. Do you like that I ask you for naughty pictures?

8. Favorite jellybean flavor?

drwarschauu
12-13-2014, 08:50 AM
1. Would you rather make me cum or cum yourself? You can only choose one.
Geez! It's good to both cum, but I can't pick that. Well, I am a Dom and my pleasure should come before yours (:p), but.... I think I'd like making you cum more, actually. I just... really like making you happy!

2. Hypothetically... if we were going to meet... What is one thing that you would absolutely want to do?
Hypothetically, huh? I don't know if I can say all the things I want to do with/to you here, but...
* Make you act out the part of a kitten for hours at a time.
* Read you a bedtime story and see you fall asleep.
* Watch a movie while cuddling.
* Fuck you. A lot.
* Make you squirm in orgasm denial for a good amount of time, while I tease you.
* Put a little color on that bum.

3. Does it bother you that I'm "bratty" sometimes?
It used to bother me a bit more when we started, but not even that much. Right now? I know it's a sign of affection and a release method for you. I just let you play. :)

4. Do you like it when I send you naughty pictures?
YES!!!!

5. Do you like naughty pictures better or innocent?
I like naughty pictures better, I have to admit. I still like getting innocent pictures too! I love sharing day to day stuff that way. But naughty pictures from you are the best!

6. What is your favorite picture that I've sent you?
I can't pick just one! There's this really cute one where you're wearing your collar, showing off your naked shoulders and neck (a turn on for me). That one I showed you yesterday, where you're peeking from above the blankets all shy, but where I can see by the twinkle in your eyes and the little lines around your nose and eyes that you're having lots of fun! And the one you sent me last night is really cute! Showing me your face and a boobie, but still hiding behind the covers a bit. You look so innocent and sweet in that one!
There are others I really love, but these just make me melt.

7. Do you like that I ask you for naughty pictures?
Yes, actually!

8. Favorite jellybean flavor?
I haven't eaten that many jelly beans. I ate my first one not that many years ago, when a candy store close to me stocked them. They're not as big over here (big as in popular, I know they are small! :p). Having said that, I'm rather fond of the coconut ones!

justJane
12-13-2014, 02:05 PM
I've enjoyed reading through your questions and answers; and of course I am going to be nice to you. :D

1. I know you like your place tidy, do you actually enjoy cleaning?

2. Did you ever think you would meet and play with someone online as wonderful as Lizzy?

3. Do you think your friends and family in real life would be surprised by your kink? Along with that, I loved your story of your brother catching you wearing a collar, who did you tell him gave you the dare? or did you just mumble something and he let it go?

4. What is your favorite toy to have Lizzy use?

5. What would be your dream job?

6. I know you don't like music much, but do you have a favorite song or favorite band, other than from video games?

7. Do you like to go dancing and do you ever?

8. Are you ever going to send me more scenery pictures?

9. Do you prefer taking a walk in the woods or along the beach?

10. Do you ever cry at inappropriate times, or times you don't want to, or are you able to control it until you are in private?

Thank you! Oh, and I'll be sending a PM your way. :)

drwarschauu
12-13-2014, 04:33 PM
I've enjoyed reading through your questions and answers; and of course I am going to be nice to you.
Glad to hear that. That goes for both things you mention!

1. I know you like your place tidy, do you actually enjoy cleaning?
Nooo. But I don't like it if someone else does it either. It has to be my way. I like the end result of the cleaning!

2. Did you ever think you would meet and play with someone online as wonderful as Lizzy?
I had high hopes, actually. I'm not just about the kink. I also wanted lots of talking throughout the day about random stuff, daily life. And I have very specific likes too!
But somehow, my hopes have been exceeded. Lizzy really is that wonderful and she makes me happy on a daily basis.

3. Do you think your friends and family in real life would be surprised by your kink? Along with that, I loved your story of your brother catching you wearing a collar, who did you tell him gave you the dare? or did you just mumble something and he let it go?
They would be more than a little surprised. I don't know why, because it's all there to see for those who pay attention. You just have to connect the dots.
I actually told my brother about my kink side a bit. How I give out the tasks to my girl and just this once did a thing in return (lie!) because I said I could do it without a scarf. Had a good chuckle about it too. I did not mumble at all. I'm actually a bit surprised at how not embarrassed I was, looking back.

4. What is your favorite toy to have Lizzy use?
Currently, it's an Ohmibod she bought as a surprise. She revealed it this week and I was like... "!!!!!!!" For those who don't know, it's a thing that vibes her clit (she's blushing while reading this now) and I get to control it with an app on my phone! It's so much fun to have that kind of control at my fingertips!

5. What would be your dream job?
Easy question. Writing books! Working with my imagination, putting words on paper. Having other people enjoy it. And the commute is wonderful. Hop out of bed, my computer is right there. 1 second! :D

6. I know you don't like music much, but do you have a favorite song or favorite band, other than from video games?
I don't listen to music all the time, but I sometimes listen. My taste varies a lot, but there's one artist I enjoy listening to a lot! Leonard Cohen. A real poet and his voice is beautiful. I don't care much for his earlier songs, his voice wasn't as nice as it is now. But from the moment where his voice got old, that's the stuff I love!

7. Do you like to go dancing and do you ever?
I don't feel it, I don't understand it! It's probably because I don't care much for music. So... no! I don't go dancing!

8. Are you ever going to send me more scenery pictures?
Haha! That's more like a request than a question! I will do my best, but the weather hasn't been so nice for trips, been a bit more busy and wearing gloves messes with the urge to snap pics. But I'll now do my best to take some, knowing that you want them. ;)

9. Do you prefer taking a walk in the woods or along the beach?
Along the beach! Very relaxing to watch out over the water and to have the water wash over the sand I walk on.

10. Do you ever cry at inappropriate times, or times you don't want to, or are you able to control it until you are in private?
I don't feel like crying all that much! Usually during sad movies, but that's not inappropriate. If there's a sad occurance in the family, I'll cry. Again, appropriate! There might be times when I feel like crying a bit, but I won't. If that happens, I won't cry at all. Not even later, in private. So I think I can control it quite well!

Thank you! Oh, and I'll be sending a PM your way.
Got it, of course! Want to know something nice? I clean my inbox sometimes and I tend to keep your PM's around. ;)

naughtylittlegirl
12-14-2014, 02:07 AM
:D Some questions for you, after I stalked your thread:

1) How do you pronounce your username?

2) How did you choose your username?

3) Do you have a random/unusual/quirky skill?

4) What is your idea of a perfect Saturday morning?

5) What do you love about being a dom?

drwarschauu
12-14-2014, 09:59 AM
1) How do you pronounce your username?
A little voice file, because I like your face! :)
https://soundcloud.com/drwarschauu/username
The doctor part is pronounced very Dutch in my recording!

2) How did you choose your username?
I didn't want to use a username that would link me to other websites. So no usernames I use on other sites. I decided to go for something random, with maybe a bit of an evil sound to it. Doctors are evil in fiction, think of Doctor Doom, Doctor Evil, Doctor Octopus, Doctor Death, etcetera. I always thought Warschau, how we say Warsaw (in Poland) over here, had this sinister sound to it. So I combined those. And accidentily typed it with an extra u at the end. I decided to stick with it. So it's pretty random, actually.
Thanks for asking! I get a lot of questions about my username!

3) Do you have a random/unusual/quirky skill?
It's tough to say what qualifies as unusual! I think I mentioned this before, but I have a basic understanding of Arabic and can speak it a little bit. I also know how to use hypnosis, which isn't too unusual, but not something you hear that often.

4) What is your idea of a perfect Saturday morning?
Right now, it would involve being with Lizzy. That would be perfect!
Normally speaking, I'd say having a delicious brunch with freshly baked rolls and stuff like that, getting a package with a new game or comics and just enjoying that. I actually wouldn't wake up that late, just a little lazing about. Writing an e-mail to Lizzy is part of a perfect morning now. I've written her an e-mail on every day since we became D/s. Most of the time, it's rather long too. Just random talk along with tasks for the day.

5) What do you love about being a dom?
At this point, I'd have to say there are two things I like most. The first is undoubtedly the control. I am a bit of a control freak, things have got to go my way. Being a Dom allows me to indulge in that with someone who likes me for that aspect of me that others may find annoying. The second thing I love is something that's really grown on me, especially in the last few months. I love taking care of someone. Being there, making someone happy. I get to take care of my subby, tell her what to do and make her day better. I get to send her cookies and read her stories and give her orgasms. Isn't it wonderful to be that person for someone? :)

Thanks for your questions, Tink! I love questions, despite the consequences in this thread.

eivins
12-14-2014, 04:34 PM
1. Do you like.... subby Lizzy or regular Lizzy better? You are not allowed to say both. Or neither.

2. You said you don't care for dancing. Would you dance with me?

3. What's your favorite thing that I had you do when you gave me some control...? ;)

4. If I asked you to... would you delete every picture that I've ever sent you?

5. Are you happy that you gave in and decorated for Christmas?

6. Do you have any other Dutch holidays besides the extra Christmassy ones?

7. What is your favorite treat?

8. Do you get along better with your mother or your father?

9. What is your favorite flower? And don't say you're a guy and can't have a favorite...

10. Do you think that my brother is Santa Clause?

yukiduck
12-14-2014, 10:55 PM
Are you from the police/CIA/FBI/Interpol, trying to shut me down? :p
I am not an actual doctor. Consider it more like a Doctor Doom, Doctor Evil, Doctor Octopus. Everything sounds more evil with Doctor in front of it. Well, probably not, but that was the idea behind it.
So yeah. The secret is out! I hope the authorities won't be too hard on me...

Bonus fun fact: I once did get a PM from someone who wanted to know if I was a doctor in real life, because he/she (can't remember) had a thing for doctors and medical play. I'm such a disappointment! :D

You are officially under arrest for telling the truth. BTW why warschauu? You are German? Do you mind me calling you Dr. WC?

You mentioned Music. Have you seen the music video of Gangnum Style, top youtube video in, may be 2012? and the followup Gentleman and Hangover? What about Blurred Line of Robin Thicke in 2013 and Bang Bang of Jessie J in 2014? You like them?

drwarschauu
12-15-2014, 03:11 AM
1. Do you like.... subby Lizzy or regular Lizzy better? You are not allowed to say both. Or neither.
I am allowed to say both, this is a truth thread. And both is the truth. Can't have one without the other. I'm imagining being with you for a week. Would I want a week with only regular Lizzy, no kinky sex (making you subby)? No. Would I want a week with only subby Lizzy, unable to have those fun conversations we have? No. My answer is and remains both.

2. You said you don't care for dancing. Would you dance with me?
Yes. Anything you want. But I would suck!

3. What's your favorite thing that I had you do when you gave me some control...?
Giving me that audio instruction for me to follow? Yeah, I really liked that one.

4. If I asked you to... would you delete every picture that I've ever sent you?
No. But I would let you delete them personally. Come on over, I'll be waiting!

5. Are you happy that you gave in and decorated for Christmas?
Yes, I am. It makes me feel more Christmassy. Kind of like I found something I thought was lost for a long time.

6. Do you have any other Dutch holidays besides the extra Christmassy ones?
There are some. I don't know how exclusive they are, other countries might have them or similar ones. And not all are official holidays that get you a day off either.
We remember the dead on May 4. Mostly because of World War 2, but you can remember all your dead that day. Then, the day after on May 5, we celebrate our liberation from the Germans.
We have a first and second Pentecost day here. In one city even a third day!
King's Day (formerly Queen's Day, because we had a queen) is one day specific to our country. We celebrate the King's birthday. It's a day off for most people and the king and his family go to visit a different place every year. Children sing him songs, people wave at him, traditional Dutch games are played, people dress up. Amsterdam gets these huge crowds, the whole city goes insane! The canals are even full with boats with partying people. There's orange things everywhere and everyone wears orange clothes, because it's the color of the royal house. It's a day of madness.
Carnaval is celebrated in a big way in the southern provinces. That's kinda mad too! Big parades, lots of drinking, people dressing up. They take it very seriously over there (I'm from the north).

7. What is your favorite treat?
It changes. Right now, I could really go for a big bowl of Chili Doritos and a Dr Pepper. Yum!

8. Do you get along better with your mother or your father?
Hm. My mother. My father can be weird and often annoying. We still often have a very good laugh though.

9. What is your favorite flower? And don't say you're a guy and can't have a favorite...
Tsk tsk. Judging before I give the answer!
The red ribes. It's more pink looking than red and it grew in the back yard when I was a child, living with my parents. It has this typical smell that makes me go all nostalgic. Some say it smells bad, but I disagree. There's a few bushes of it somewhere I know. When the flowers start to bloom, around March to May, and I ride my bike along that road, I take a huge sniff and it makes me feel wonderful!
See? And you didn't trust me to give me a good answer to this one. :p

10. Do you think that my brother is Santa Clause?
No. That's because I am! Ho ho ho!

drwarschauu
12-15-2014, 03:22 AM
You are officially under arrest for telling the truth. BTW why warschauu?
I explained a bit about my choice of username a few posts back. Basically, it's kind of a random choice.
You are German?
No. God no! I'm Dutch, so that means I'm from the Netherlands. We're Germany's neighbors and they've been pretty mean to us in the past! Wouldn't want to be a German!!!
Okay, I kid! Sorrrrry SweetTeen, Mikochan and all you other lovely Germans. You know I love you! :)
Do you mind me calling you Dr. WC?
Yes, I mind! Already too many silly nicknames for me around here. Can't shake this 'Dwarf' nickname.

You mentioned Music. Have you seen the music video of Gangnum Style, top youtube video in, may be 2012?
Can't say I have. I know the song, have seen bit and pieces on tv and stuff. I positively hate it!
and the followup Gentleman and Hangover?
Who and what now? Am I getting that old?
What about Blurred Line of Robin Thicke in 2013
Ah yes! I guess I'm not that old, I know this one. Used to not like it, but I like that one now. The lyrics are nice and I like hearing them sing 'good girl'. I know my subby likes me calling her a good girl. :)
and Bang Bang of Jessie J in 2014?
Looked it up and I didn't know it. I have to say, I much prefer Bang Bang from Nancy Sinatra. A classic.
You like them?
See above!

StrawDog
12-17-2014, 06:51 AM
Ah, I love a bit of Nancy... Some Velvet Morning is one of my favourites. Much prefer her music to that of her greasy father, as well.

1. You mentioned a bike route taking you to those flower bushes. Do you have regular routes you like to use to keep fit, assess or 'lose' yourself, or for certain other natural sights?

2. What's in your bag?

3. What food supplies do you seem to buy the most frequently, and run out of in the fastest time?

4. Are there any films you saw as youngster that left a particular impression on you for some reason?

5. What ideas scared you as a child?

6. Have you kept any of your old school notes/books/reports/awards, etc?

7. What was the last gift you made for someone?

8. Have you ever done any DIY projects?

9. How do you sharpen your kitchen knives?

10. Do you recycle your waste?

drwarschauu
12-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Ah, I love a bit of Nancy... Some Velvet Morning is one of my favourites. Much prefer her music to that of her greasy father, as well.
Haha! I like 'These boots are made for walking'!

1. You mentioned a bike route taking you to those flower bushes. Do you have regular routes you like to use to keep fit, assess or 'lose' yourself, or for certain other natural sights?
Yeah! When I feel like going out for a ride for health or because of nice weather, I like taking this route on a path through the dunes, past the forest, past an old fort and the beach, all the way along the dykes (the kind that keeps the water out of our city), a bit through the city... It's really lovely!

2. What's in your bag?
A notebook, pens, a juicebox, The Art of War, The Canterbury Tales (my two books for breaks at work), plastic bag, clothespins, random papers with information.

3. What food supplies do you seem to buy the most frequently, and run out of in the fastest time?
At this point, I think it's muesli, yoghurt and bananas. I eat those for breakfast, started a while back. But I keep on dragging those things back from the supermarket!

4. Are there any films you saw as youngster that left a particular impression on you for some reason?
Haha! The answer to most movie questions is Ghostbusters for me! I saw Ghostbusters 1 and 2 at a young age. When we went to the video rental place? I always wanted Ghostbusters. My parents should have just bought the VHS.
I also watched Gremlins a lot. It doesn't hold up so well, but I get all nostalgic. I should watch it for Christmas!

5. What ideas scared you as a child?
I think a lot scared me. I was a lot more introverted back then. Going out into the world and living my own life seemed a bit scary. Talking to other people, making money, taking care of bills. Getting out there and interacting with people, in short! I got over it though. :p
And I guess things that scare me now were scary back then too. But that isn't the question, is it?

6. Have you kept any of your old school notes/books/reports/awards, etc?
I keep a lot! Lots of old books, drawings, stories, some things I made in arts and crafts. I don't like thowing stuff like that out. My favorites are the old... essays?... I had to write. Like a mini presentation on a subject. A front cover, introduction, chapter list, several chapters, conclusion, back cover. I did the expected topics like dinosaurs, pirates, the police, etcetera. They are so funny to read! So childish and badly written!
I did keep some reports from the later years of middle school. Found them years later. Took a look. Threw them out. Those grades were so much worse than I remembered!

7. What was the last gift you made for someone?
I don't know what counts as a gift that's made? Probably something I wrote or recorded for Lizzy. If you mean a physical thing... I don't really make gifts myself! It would probably be in elementary school.

8. Have you ever done any DIY projects?
Yes, actually! Nothing too complicated though, I'm not good at that kind of stuff. In my country, it's tradition to make a big puppet for someone who turns 50 and put it in their front yard. I made my dad a big puppet that was really impressive, if I do say so myself. Fun story: I took out all the trash after making that puppet and came back to the living room, only to get the scare fo a lifetime. I thought it was a man sitting there in a chair! :D

9. How do you sharpen your kitchen knives?
Joke answer: With my teeth!
Scary stalker attempt at joke answer: With the bones of my victims...
Shameful confession: I buy new kitchen knives.

10. Do you recycle your waste?
I recycle my glass trash... Not much else, I'm sorry to say.

Cruton
12-17-2014, 12:50 PM
What is the longest time you would be willing to deny one of your female subs an orgasm?

Cruton

drwarschauu
12-17-2014, 02:33 PM
What is the longest time you would be willing to deny one of your female subs an orgasm?
Good question! Potentially for a long time. I like the idea of weeks, a month, something like that. Not too long to make denial boring, taking away a sub's sex drive.
However! I've found that it gets harder to deny a submissive the more I start to care about her. Lizzy hasn't been denied that much recently, I always find reasons why she should cum. There's also the fact that I adore hearing her have orgasms for me! Denying her orgasms is denying myself the pleasure of listening to her. But I am planning on doing a fun denial thing leading up to the day of our six month D/s celebration. And I could see myself denying her for a week, eventually.
- You hear that, Lizzy? A whole week! Fun! -

naughtylittlegirl
12-19-2014, 11:51 PM
Okay, some more questions:

1) Favourite movie or tv show or musical soundtrack?

2) If you could travel back in time to see any historical event, what would you choose?

3) Do you know the muffin man?

4) Do you have a favourite Christmas quotations, from a song or movie or story perhaps?

5) Do you have a favourite fairytale or myth, and if so would you tell us why?

Thank you!

drwarschauu
12-21-2014, 03:10 AM
Ooh! Thank you for the questions, Tink! I really like getting more! :)

1) Favourite movie or tv show or musical soundtrack?
Hehe! I can only pick one out of all these categories? I think I'll just treat it as three questions.
My favorite movie would have to be Ghostbusters. I watch it several times every year. I love that movie!
Favorite tv show is a hard one to pick. If we're talking about a series, I'm going to say Firefly. Whedon knows how to flesh out the personalities of a big group of characters, make them all interesting and make you care for them. If we're just talking a tv show, I'll say Masterchef Australia. I like those judges and how the contestants really are like a big family. Nice challenges too. And I love watching cooking shows, even with all the mean while I'm a vegetarian.
Musical soundtrack? Not a clue. I'm not much of a musical man. Jesus Christ Superstar perhaps?
Ooh! Or did you mean that as the favorite musical soundtrack to a movie or tv show? In that case, it's a really tough question. First thing that comes to mind is Guardians of the Galaxy, but I don't know if that would be my favorite musical soundtrack to a movie or series.

2) If you could travel back in time to see any historical event, what would you choose?
Good question. I don't think I'd pick a historical event, if I didn't have to. Most of them are pretty dramatic. I'd like to go to 1984 in New York. Go watch Ghostbusters when it first came out. :D
Maybe watch the moon landing as it happened. If it happened. :p

3) Do you know the muffin man?
I know the Marshmallow man, but not the muffin man. I looked it up. It's a nursery rhyme! I didn't know it.
Yes, I know I put something Ghostbusters related in every answer so far. I'm a sick puppy.

4) Do you have a favourite Christmas quotations, from a song or movie or story perhaps?
Heh. I do. "Now I've got a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho." John McClane's message to Hans Gruber in Die Hard. It's a Christmas movie! It's at a Christmas party with a really Christmassy line.

5) Do you have a favourite fairytale or myth, and if so would you tell us why?
I like the story of Aladdin and the lamp. I don't know what it is. Maybe the movie, maybe the idea of a lamp giving you three wishes, maybe the Arabian culture that appeals to me (although the original is set in China). Could also be a combination of all of those. And I like wizards!

Animefreak0413
12-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Thank you for the fun questions, Animefreak! Are you into Pokemon yourself, maybe? Just a guess! :p
You're welcome and yes I am into playing Pokemon. Here are another set of questions:

1. Will you ever consider doing a Nuzlocke or Wedlocke Challenge?

2. Do you like to watch anime?

3. Have you watched the television show Doctor Who? If you have, do you like the series?

4. If you like the television series Doctor Who, who are your favorite companions throughout the entire series?

5. Would you ask me any questions on my ask me anything thread? Here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=202541) is the thread if you are interested.

6. Have you ever made a mono-type Pokemon team before? If you have, what type of Pokemon did you use and what did your team consist of and what EV's, IV's, nature, held item as well moves did they have?

7. Would you be interested in having a friendly Pokemon battle?

drwarschauu
12-22-2014, 08:31 AM
1. Will you ever consider doing a Nuzlocke or Wedlocke Challenge?
I'm afraid that's not really my thing. I like the team building and battling aspects better.

2. Do you like to watch anime?
Well, I can be quite nerdy, but I don't actually watch anime. Sorry!

3. Have you watched the television show Doctor Who? If you have, do you like the series?
Again, I'm really quite nerdy, but I'm not a Doctor Who fan. Seen bits and pieces, but it doesn't speak to me.

4. If you like the television series Doctor Who, who are your favorite companions throughout the entire series?
I really feel like I'm letting you down with my answers here. Sorry!

5. Would you ask me any questions on my ask me anything thread? Here is the thread if you are interested.
Hm, I think I'll hop over and ask some questions. Not really that good at it, but I'm sure I can think of something. :)

6. Have you ever made a mono-type Pokemon team before? If you have, what type of Pokemon did you use and what did your team consist of and what EV's, IV's, nature, held item as well moves did they have?
Never went mono-type. I like a good diversity of types so I don't fall victim to a certain weakness. I did mix and match a bit with my Pokemon to make single type teams for the Pokemon World Tournament in Black 2/White 2. That was fun!

7. Would you be interested in having a friendly Pokemon battle?
Certainly! I'll go dig up my copy of X/Y soon and I'll PM you my friend code! Don't know when we'll fight, but I'll keep in touch!
Oh yeah! Please forget about my team and tactics that I discussed earlier! :D

Thanks for your questions again! Sorry I couldn't answer much this time!

SweetTeen
01-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Are you a naughty boy?

What is your favorite kink?

How much german do you know?

If you could fly into space for free would you?

What is the weirdest thing you fantasized about?

Are you allergical to pixie dust?

When can I tease you next time?

Butterfly
01-27-2015, 11:31 AM
1. Are you enjoying your new signature and profile pictures?
2. If you had only an hour with Lizzy in person, what would you do with your time?
3. What is your favorite thing about Lizzy? You must choose only one thing.
4. What is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for you?
5. What is your favorite thing to wear?
6. How do you sleep? (ex. side, back, stomach, lots of pillows, with a teddy bear, music on, nightlight on?)
7. What is your biggest fear?
8. If you could be a real doctor, what would your specialty be?

drwarschauu
01-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Hi, SweetTeen! Thank you for reviving the AMA!

Are you a naughty boy?
No. I'm a not naughty man.

What is your favorite kink?
It's probably the thing that encapsulates all the other kinks: having control. But I'm really fond of hypnosis and kitten play at the moment!!! :)

How much german do you know?
Ein bisschen. I have to dig deep, but when I do, I can hold my own!

If you could fly into space for free would you?
Hmmm. I don't think so! It seems very dangerous and I don't really feel like seeing... a void up close! Does give me bragging rights, though...
I'd do it if I could fly all by myself with superpowers!

What is the weirdest thing you fantasized about?
I don't know! I don't even know what is weird!

Are you allergical to pixie dust?
I hope not. I saw a movie a with it the other day and it looked like it could give you lots of fun powers!

When can I tease you next time?
Never. Ever. Ever. Again! :p

drwarschauu
01-28-2015, 04:44 AM
Thanks for jumping on my revived AMA, Butterfly! :)

1. Are you enjoying your new signature and profile pictures?
My signature is my own again, don't you know? I just added glitter on my own. :D
The change in profile picture and avatar makes me nervous. I'm a bit of a control freak and I like things to be status quo. So changing my profile pic and avatar is not something I'd usually do. Buuuut I know it makes Lizzy happy. So why not? (It is going back to normal eventually)

2. If you had only an hour with Lizzy in person, what would you do with your time?
That's a terrible question! I think we'd run out of time if we had a week or a month!
Now, it's very polite to take a girl for a drink, have a conversation and a good normal time before diving between the sheets. But if we have an hour? Fuck that! I think Lizzy would agree! She's getting a spanking, we'll have sex and there'll be cuddling. We can talk while cuddling.

3. What is your favorite thing about Lizzy? You must choose only one thing.
Will you stop it with the mean, hard questions!? :p
I like how adorably cute she is, especially in some circumstances.

4. What is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for you?
I don't know. There's not much coming to mind that eclipses the rest. People are generally pretty nice to me!

5. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Boxers, black socks, jeans and a t-shirt. A nice jacket when going out. Something cool!

6. How do you sleep? (ex. side, back, stomach, lots of pillows, with a teddy bear, music on, nightlight on?)
I sleep on my stomach. Usually with two pillows, with my head kind of resting between them. My hands will up, under my pillows and my head. I like wearing a t-shirt and boxers. The sheet has to be tugged in or I'll lose the plot! No teddy bears for me. No music AT ALL! Do people sleep with music on? Lights stay off too, but I do like a little bit of light coming from somewhere. A streetlight will suffice!
Hehe! Is that in depth enough?

7. What is your biggest fear?
I have a couple of big fears. One that I was reminded of yesterday is dying without being remembered and without having accomplished anything that has any effect on the world after I'm gone. Horrible thought!
Another one is going blind. I'd be helpless without my sight, I'd lose all the things I like doing in my spare time... I think I'd rather be dead, actually.
And slugs! Please keep those slimy monsters away from me!

8. If you could be a real doctor, what would your specialty be?
I'd like to say... the mind! A psychiatrist or something?

eivins
01-28-2015, 07:59 AM
1. Does it bother you that I always want it to be my turn? :P

2. What did you think of Pirate Fairy?

3. Who has the best accent, that you've heard (and in your opinion), on getDare?

4. Who do you think is the friendliest on gD?

5. Why can't you mail me cheese? :'(

6. When I come to see you... Will you be nervous?

7. What is one kink that you haven't tried but you're interested in?

8. What is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?

9. If I died today... would you cry?

10. Would you be mad if I sent you a slug for your birthday? (I kid, I kid)

drwarschauu
01-28-2015, 08:57 AM
1. Does it bother you that I always want it to be my turn? :P
Yes! I was nice and watched The Pirate Fairy while I could have pushed for something I wanted to see. You can be nice to me!! You should be!

2. What did you think of Pirate Fairy?
Surprisingly fun! Probably a bit too much for the kids, but it had some fun jokes and nods to a classic Disney villain.

3. Who has the best accent, that you've heard (and in your opinion), on getDare?
Hm. I like Wetgirlforyou's accent!

4. Who do you think is the friendliest on gD?
It's got to be Happy Me! She's the friendliest mod ever, posting helpful little messages with every thread she moves or deletes.

5. Why can't you mail me cheese? :'(
Technically I can. But it would arrive all moldy...
Don't worry! We're totally doing that day of cheese when you visit!

6. When I come to see you... Will you be nervous?
Probably more than I'll let you know. :p

7. What is one kink that you haven't tried but you're interested in?
Huh. I'm a pretty happy camper at the moment with the things we've done, you know! I'd like to try some good elaborate bondage things with you in person though.

8. What is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
I haven't done that many terribly naughty things. That time I tied myself up outside though... :o

9. If I died today... would you cry?
Ummm, can you please not ask me questions that make me imagine things that make me sad? Of course I'd cry! I'd cry my eyes out!

10. Would you be mad if I sent you a slug for your birthday? (I kid, I kid)
You better be kidding! I'd probably be very mad!
Remember what I gave you for your birthday? Wasn't that nice?

Thanks for the questions! And... making me answer them post-haste?

justJane
06-24-2015, 06:29 PM
I know you're busy, so don't feel like you have to answer these right away!

1. Are you nervous about the edges you will receive from the presidency thread?

2. Are you doing something extra special for Lizzy for your one year anniversary?

3. Do you like surprises? Tell us about one you have experienced (good or bad).

4. When Lizzy whisks you away are you going to be a nervous wreck about not having everything just right?

5. Were you really grossed out by the slug picture I sent you?

6. Do you find it easy to come up with dares and tasks?

7. What is the most severe pain you have experienced doing a dare or task?

8. What is your favorite animal species (birds, reptiles, mammals, etc.)? And why?

9. What is the longest road trip you ever took?

10. What has been your most favorite thing to bake?

Thank you! :)

drwarschauu
06-25-2015, 01:23 AM
I know you're busy, so don't feel like you have to answer these right away!
I'm not thattt busy anymore! I've got time to answer these. :)
Thank you for your questions!

1. Are you nervous about the edges you will receive from the presidency thread?
Well, there are scarier things...

2. Are you doing something extra special for Lizzy for your one year anniversary?
She's getting a special Tangled bangle. It's our movie, and she loves the bangle, and it will be a special gift for a special occasion.
I'm planning on blogging. Maybe several ones, if I find enough time. I've got some plans!
I'm sure we'll end up talking, and hopefully we'll play too!
Other than that... nothing yet! Maybe I should think of something extra special for her before that. :)

3. Do you like surprises? Tell us about one you have experienced (good or bad).
I do like surprises, but I don't get taken by surprise that often.
I was surprised when my sister gave me this awesome monopoly game with a Marvel comics theme for my birthday!

4. When Lizzy whisks you away are you going to be a nervous wreck about not having everything just right?
YES!!! It'll take me some time to get over it, but I'm sure I'll enjoy an adventure after I adjust.

5. Were you really grossed out by the slug picture I sent you?
You bet your ass I was! The mere mention of a slug in this question is literally sending shivers down my spine!

6. Do you find it easy to come up with dares and tasks?
It depends. There's kind of this curve!
It's easy to think of something fun for a stranger. You don't have much of a connection, so you can do something quickly. When you know someone better, you start putting in more thought and time. It's not so easy then, because you want it to be perfect and you want them to enjoy it. And after that, when you get to know someone even better, when you get very close, it gets easier again. That's because you already know what that person loves, and you don't worry about doing the wrong thing. You still put in time and energy thinking of it, but it isn't hard anymore.

7. What is the most severe pain you have experienced doing a dare or task?
Putting tooth paste on my penis and put it under a cold stream of shower while edging. Ugh!!! Bad for your health too, I won't ever repeat that.

8. What is your favorite animal species (birds, reptiles, mammals, etc.)? And why?
Mammals. I like animals that I share similarities with. Makes them more cuddly and familiar. Insects and reptiles are far removed from humans, so they're strange, scary, or icky.

9. What is the longest road trip you ever took?
Not so long. Small country. A couple of hours driving? :D

10. What has been your most favorite thing to bake?
I really enjoyed making little monster cakes, I've got to upload those pictures soon. But that turned into a disaster near the end, and I had a lot of dishes to clean...
So I'm going with buttermilk cheesecake with raspberry sauce:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=9777&pictureid=41819

eivins
06-25-2015, 01:17 PM
1. What toys did you just buy yourself?

2. How are you enjoying them?

3. It's been 360 days since we got together.. and I asked this questions before. But I'll ask again. What's your most least favorite thing about me?

4. What do you likes the best about me?

5. What's your single most favorite moment we've had together?

6. Can I control your orgasms forever?

7. What's your favorite hypnosis trigger?

8. Do you want to beg to be allowed to lick my pussy?

9. Tell everyone how much you want ^^.

10. What do you think of waiting till my birthday for.. you know?

drwarschauu
06-26-2015, 03:35 AM
Hehe! Some of these are rhetorical questions. There's even one straight up demand! But I do love you a lot, so I suppose I'll answer these... ;)

1. What toys did you just buy yourself?
A bit gag with nipple clamps attached, for you! And some lube and cleaning stuff!
And a butt plug for me...
*mumbles* And I suppose I bought a chastity cage...
:o

2. How are you enjoying them?
I did try your gag, and it's a good one! No pinchy mouth corners on that one, pretty comfortable, easy to put on. And the clamps really yank on your nipples when you look up! Can't wait for you to wear it!!
I guess the butt plug turned me on. Or something.
The cage is hard to get used to, but I'm quickly getting the hang of it. Might have to give you the code soon...

3. It's been 360 days since we got together.. and I asked this questions before. But I'll ask again. What's your most least favorite thing about me?
The first thing I came up with is the exact same answer as last time: You live so far away! I really want to be with you, and I'll do anything to make that happen, if you let me! I'd fly over for a day! I'd fly over for a hug!
You should live over here. With me. In my house. :)

4. What do you likes the best about me?
Can I say everything?
Your love for me! The way we talk and laugh on the phone, and that time melts away when I talk to you! How perfect our play sessions are! What a good girl you are for me! Your giant heart! Your energy and sense of adventure! Your intelligence! That you're such a big nerd! The way you sound when you cum! They tiny nuances in your voice that tell me everything about you! Your eyes, your boobies, and your butt! Your shoulders and your neck! The way you whisper when I take away your clothes ("Hey! Give that back right now!"). The fact that you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you!

5. What's your single most favorite moment we've had together?
It's got to be that time when I called you my little Princess, gave you a massage and kisses, and I read you a story. And the mail I got after that!
Or maybe your birthday? That was magical!
Or one of our days, where we only talked and played and watched a movie. The Lion King day!
Or no! It has to be when we watched Tangled!
Or every time we get a new trigger to work? When you were my kitten for the first time? When we did those games?
Maybe it was that time when you were doing laundry at work. You know what I mean. I found out that you were you! That girl I had been talking to all, who I was growing fonder of all the time! When you first showed me your face.
No, it's got to be when I asked you to be my girlfriend. And I was so nervous and thought I fucked up... and then you said a whispered and happy "yes!"
Or bathtimes with you! Or the first time we called, or video called! Or when you admitted that you loved me back! Or every time you turned out to have wifi on your trip! Or when you went out with a collar for me!
Or maybe my new favorite moment is every single time with you, sweetheart! I love all the times with you!

6. Can I control your orgasms forever?
Sure thing!

7. What's your favorite hypnosis trigger?
This is verrrry hard to say! It might be the kitten one, because that is so cute! I like bondage, and orgasm denial too. But I also like the ways I can make you cum, and the other ones I can use to be nice to you. Or the pain ones!
Aaagh! I'm turning into you, Lizzy! I can't choose favorites anymore!

8. Do you want to beg to be allowed to lick my pussy?
This is a much easier question: yes! Very much so!

9. Tell everyone how much you want ^^.
Hrmph!
I have fantasies about you being in control. And you're making it a rule to make me beg to lick your pussy. To enforce it, you're making it so I won't be allowed to cum unless I bring you to orgasm that way ten times. Within 5 minutes. And you're trying to delay it, and I'll have to finish either way. And that you tease me all the way.
So, fantasizing about that turns me on a lot. Does that answer the question? I want it badly! Seems like so much fun to me! And I know it would turn you on too, which makes it so much better!

10. What do you think of waiting till my birthday for.. you know?
I think... that sounds hot. Do you want that as a birthday gift, sweetheart?

eivins
06-26-2015, 11:34 AM
1. Would you change your name to Flounder for me?

2. Why do you hate my favorite song?

3. Would you rather cum or talk to me?

4. What tsum sum's did you get me for my birthday?

5. What else did you get me for my birthday?

6. Are you sure we aren't dd/lg? :p

7. Can I fuck your "sister"?

drwarschauu
06-26-2015, 11:49 AM
1. Would you change your name to Flounder for me?
Perhaps not... But I can change my looks! Should I get cosmetic surgery to make me resemble Flounder?

2. Why do you hate my favorite song?
I don't hate it! It's just not my favorite... Sorry!
We both know I've got stupid musical tastes anway. So I'm wrong! It's probably a brilliant song! Way better than my weird mix of eighties songs and videogame music.

3. Would you rather cum or talk to me?
I'd rather talk to you. Definitely! Cross my heart!

4. What tsum sum's did you get me for my birthday?
Haha! You really don't like secrets, do you?
Well, you know I got you Minnie, Daisy, Eeyore, Pooh, and Tigger already.
And now I bought you that giant Olaf... Which you already know too.
The small ones I got you are Lady, Thumber, Bambi, Elsa, and Piglet! :)

5. What else did you get me for my birthday?
Oh jeez! You want a list, huh?
The tsum tsums above, a dinosaur figurine, an Angry Birds squishy thingy, three Frozen mystery bags with figurines, a Hello Kitty mini pen keyring, a squid toy that you can throw at stuff and it sticks, three Frozen chocolate eggs with figurines inside, Despicable Me bubble blower, Despicable Me squishy water balls, Furby figure thingy, Frozen crystal ice ring maker, Frozen ice ring bracelet maker, Frozen ice stamps, puppy mystery bag, Olaf 10 color pen, three big candy cane sticks, three big candy cherry sticks, three big cinnamon candy sticks, a packet of big liquorice balls, and 5 packets of those cookies you like so much!

But don't be afraid! I'm shopping for more as we speak!

6. Are you sure we aren't dd/lg?
Very sure!

7. Can I fuck your "sister"?
I'm going to have to say no on that one. Would get a bit awkward!

lola.fox
06-26-2015, 03:55 PM
1. How long did it take to change all of your profile into to Flounder?

2. What's the first thing you'll do when you see lizzy?

3. What's your favorite sticker set on line?

4. What would you name your puppy if you had one?

5. What would you name Lizzy if she were your Kitty and you couldn't use her real name?

6. Has lizzy been nice to you while she's been controlling your orgasms?

7. If you could be a part of any tv show for just one episode, what show would you choose?

8. If you could have any meal you want, what would have right now?

9. How many times do you sneeze in a row?

10. What's the last movie you watched?

drwarschauu
06-27-2015, 01:48 AM
1. How long did it take to change all of your profile into to Flounder?
Not that long! I saw Lizzy's question about changing my name to Flounder. I was going to answer with yes, but I thought she might keep me to it! :p
So I did the next best thing! Searched for a Flounder pic, got one that was the right size, and changed my title!

2. What's the first thing you'll do when you see lizzy?
Assuming I'm picking her up at the airport, I'll give her a big hug, a kiss, and I'll smile a lot. I'll give her the balloons I bought her (she's allergic to most flowers) and a bottle of water.

3. What's your favorite sticker set on line?
Hard question. I think I'm going with the Tangled ones, because that's a special movie to Lizzy and me.
But I love every new sticker set I give her, because she get so happy when she sees it!

4. What would you name your puppy if you had one?
I think Brutus, or Boris. I don't know why!

5. What would you name Lizzy if she were your Kitty and you couldn't use her real name?
I've never thought that through! I never really call her Lizzy when she's my kitten. I call her Kitten instead. I think that works!

6. Has lizzy been nice to you while she's been controlling your orgasms?
She has been! Although she has been getting a bit more efficient at saying no, lately... But that's fun too! :D And she's always nice about it! She may call me a fuckface, but when she thinks I'm not okay, she goes into an instant caring mode. So sweet!

7. If you could be a part of any tv show for just one episode, what show would you choose?
I think I'd like to be in Firefly, as an extra. That would be cool.
Orrr... (spoiler alert for Sherlock)
Playing the third Holmes brother would be cool!

8. If you could have any meal you want, what would have right now?
I'd have something that was taken out of production. One of those meal boxes: get the fresh ingredients, add the stuff in the bags. It was a box for Tandoori Wraps. 6 wraps, you had to add chicken (or veggie fake chicken in my case), peppers, and coconut milk. Yum yum! And there was this little bag with spices for the cucumber salad. Just add water, sliced cucumber, and the contents of the bag. It was so spicy and good! I've tried to replicate it, but I've failed so far...
I stocked up on those packages after I knew they were going to stop making them. And when they were gone, I reached out to the company, to ask if they would come back, if there was stock somewhere, if they sold it elsewhere. Their answer was a very definitive, almost rude: "We stopped making it, we will never make it again, there is no stock, there is no chance of ever getting these again." Way to crush my hopes and dreams!

9. How many times do you sneeze in a row?
Usually once, twice if there's a persistent thing in my nose or if I've got the sniffles, three times in rare cases.

10. What's the last movie you watched?
The original Robocop! I had a friend over, and we usually go for Netflix movies. We usually settle for a crappy movie that we can laugh at and make fun of. That's the case with this one! It was soooo hilariously bad! :D

Edgeandenial
04-07-2018, 01:19 AM
Giving this a little bump ...
Here are some more questions!:D
1) will you share one of your recipes with me ?:D
2) what is your favourite number ?
3) what is your favourite outfit on a girl ?
4) you're going on your first date ...what do you wear ?
5) is the glass half full or half empty?
6) have you ever thought of baking for a career?
7) are you happy with where you are in your life
8) biggest regret?

drwarschauu
04-07-2018, 03:25 AM
Thank you for the bump and the questions. It's been a while since I answered questions!

1) will you share one of your recipes with me ?:D
Yes, sure! Most of mine come from Dutch cookbooks though. I could translate some of them for you, as I've done for some other people. Just tell me what you'd like and I'll do my best to get it to you.

2) what is your favourite number ?
Single digits, it's 7. Double digits would be 21. Don't ask me why though. I just like the sound of them.

3) what is your favourite outfit on a girl ?
Haha, kinky or not kinky? I'll answer both!
Kinky would be long black boots or stockings, long black gloves, a collar... and nothing else.
Non-kinky, I like to see girls in jeans. Tight jeans. :p
4) you're going on your first date ...what do you wear ?
Some nice pants, a dress shirt, maybe a jacket depending on the weather. Nothing too fancy, but still tidy looking.

5) is the glass half full or half empty?
Almost always half full with me!

6) have you ever thought of baking for a career?
I used to work in a supermarket baking department. I used to joke around with a girl I worked with about opening our own bakery. But nothing serious! I'm not good enough at it either. Just for fun!

7) are you happy with where you are in your life
For the most part. I'm really liking my newest job, my field of work. It's satisfying!
I do miss someone to share my life with. That would be nice. But other than that, I'm okay!

8) biggest regret?
Oof. Probably past laziness. Not working harder at school or pursuing a career. I could have made more of an effort, gotten to where I am quicker.

Edgeandenial
04-08-2018, 05:59 AM
Yayyyy!!! I get a recipe wohoo ..maybe cookies?

1) what was the last time you cried?
2) what do I like the most about being a Dom?
3) what Is your fav task to give as a Dom
4) what is your fav thing about being a sub?
5) most of the time do you prefer to Dom or sub
6) do you wanna get married
7) described your dream girl

lil Trouble
04-08-2018, 11:12 AM
do you sneeze with your eyes closed or open? maybe you squint?
do you wish you were taller or shorter? why?
would you rather eat fruits or veggies? why?
how often do you watch porn?
what are you wearing rn?

drwarschauu
04-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Yayyyy!!! I get a recipe wohoo ..maybe cookies?

What kind of cookies do you want the recipe for? :)
(Silly me, asking questions on my own AMA!)

1) what was the last time you cried?
It was earlier this week, I believe. Because of a song. I can cry over really silly things. Not ashamed of that, sometimes it's good to have a cry!

2) what do I like the most about being a Dom?
I like to have control. Excites me to have lots of it! Maybe I'm a control freak?
I think I also like trying to put myself in someone else's position. That thing I just made them do, what must that feel like? You know? It's a very mentally rewarding thing to do. Making someone embarrassed, horny, submissive, little, etc.

3) what Is your fav task to give as a Dom
I like denial and making someone edge. Simple as that.
Oh! And making someone listen to hypnosis files I wrote and then recorded. Then finding out if it worked. Maybe in combination with the above?
I've also developed a thing for making someone pee themselves, or other humiliating things like that. Yeah, I think it's the humiliation aspect of it.

4) what is your fav thing about being a sub?
Frankly, just the extra horny feeling. Supercharging my horny brain.

5) most of the time do you prefer to Dom or sub
I prefer being a dom most of the time.

6) do you wanna get married
Yes, I really want to get married. Find someone nice to settle down with, have kids. Being able to care for someone special!

7) described your dream girl
I think there's not something like a dream girl. You meet someone you're really into, and you accept her with quirks and all! And love her for her quirks, that you didn't dream of loving.
Having said that, I like nerdy girls, happy girls, intelligence and kink.

drwarschauu
04-08-2018, 12:09 PM
do you sneeze with your eyes closed or open? maybe you squint?
Everybody sneezes with their eyes closed! ... Right? I once heard that if you wouldn't, your eyeballs would fly out of their sockets because of the force.
Then again, that seems kind of silly. And I've been known to get fooled by urban legends.
I sneeze with my eyes closed in any case! :)

do you wish you were taller or shorter? why?
Nah, I'm good! People in my country are, on the whole, the tallest people on earth. Fact! :D And I'm not the tallest of them or anything. A good height.

would you rather eat fruits or veggies? why?
Hmmm... Well, I like fruits, because they're sweet! Can't beat raspberries!

how often do you watch porn?
Depends from time to time. I guess I've been watching at least a bit daily lately. Sometimes I just go for sexy stories instead though.

what are you wearing rn?
Sweatpants, boxers, t-shirt, some kind of hideous warm shirt over that (no idea what to call that it, it's big and warm and nice) and socks. Comfy clothes for a lazy Sunday!

Thank you for your questions!

lil Trouble
04-08-2018, 12:32 PM
1. what is the color of the sky
2. what is the color you just typed
3. why did you pick that color?

drwarschauu
04-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Blue

Blue

Because... you told me to write it? Basically?
Have I been tricked?

lil Trouble
04-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Blue

Blue

Because... you told me to write it? Basically?
Have I been tricked?

hehehhehehehehehhe na you not tricked

1. are your eyes open rn?
2. are your eyes closed rn?
3. what is your left eye lower than your right? or the other way around?

drwarschauu
04-08-2018, 02:59 PM
hehehhehehehehehhe na you not tricked
I'm really glad I wasn't tricked! :)

1. are your eyes open rn?
Yes, they are (barely, falling asleep)

2. are your eyes closed rn?
I'm getting there! But not quite.

3. what is your left eye lower than your right? or the other way around?
Would you believe I actually walked to a mirror to check?
I think they're about equal in height! (Slightly worried now)

eivins
08-01-2018, 04:54 PM
a} What's your middle name?

b} How would you describe the past four years of your life?

c} Is there a single person who has influenced you the most? Who is it?

d} What are you grateful for, right this second?

e} What's a food that you'd love to try but haven't?

f} What is life?

drwarschauu
08-06-2018, 05:14 AM
a} What's your middle name?
I'll tell you on the phone today. ;)

b} How would you describe the past four years of your life?
Clawing back up from a dark place I was in (in hindsight). Feeling better and better, finally being back alive for real now. Finding purpose, meaning, direction. Still on my way though.

c} Is there a single person who has influenced you the most? Who is it?
It'd be a toss up between you and my brother, really. I'm only including the latter because I'm stubborn and don't want to admit it's just you, and we both know it. :p

d} What are you grateful for, right this second?
Haha! Sandwiches. I'm a simple man.

e} What's a food that you'd love to try but haven't?
Oof, good question.
I usually just like food when I taste it, and don't think about what I want to eat in the future.
Right now, I'm thinking about the menu from that vegetarian place I recently went to. They had nice stuff!

f} What is life?
Bit of a rollercoaster. Ups and down!
Also a really wonderful thing that we can't even begin to comprehend yet, the how and why of it and all.