PDA

View Full Version : 19f clit torture

ged10199
12-07-2014, 11:09 AM
I have gained weight recently and I want my clit to suffer from it. I have no toys and will not use hot sauce. Everything else is open

trenho
12-07-2014, 11:15 AM
edge 5 times rubbing clit without cum. then use a needle in it.

spankmy_
12-07-2014, 11:20 AM
for the next 24 hrs. when you have to pee, you must first snap your clit 10 times with a rubber band and edge twice

cover your clit with toothpaste and spank it with a ruler 3xs the amount of weight you have recently gained

ged10199
12-07-2014, 11:22 AM
for the next 24 hrs. when you have to pee, you must first snap your clit 10 times with a rubber band and edge twice

cover your clit with toothpaste and spank it with a ruler 3xs the amount of weight you have recently gained

Thank you I will do this everytime I need to pee. I will cover it with tooth paste and spank it now.

Jaberwocky
12-07-2014, 01:01 PM
I have gained weight recently and I want my clit to suffer from it. I have no toys and will not use hot sauce. Everything else is open
You love pain, thus how can clit torture be considered a punishment for gaining weight? I do however see that you do not enjoy pee-holding....

Alternative punishment:
Short version, you are limited in the times you are allowed to pee. You will have to lose weight in order to gain additional privileges to pee.

Measuring your weight and weight loss:
You have to weight yourself each morning after getting out of bed. Use the measurement of the first two days in a row and take the average for a more stable measurement. The average of measurement 1 and measurement 2 will be your starting point. The average of measurement 3 and 4 will let you see if you have lost or gained weight. The same thing counts for measurement 5 and 6 on the next two days, or measurement 7 and 8 the two days after that,... etc.

The rules and privileges:
You have to drink a bottle (half a liter) of water in the first 10 minutes after you have peed. And you also have to drink a bottle of water as soon as you get out of bed (but after the measurement).

No weigh loss yet
You are only allowed to pee during the first 5 minutes of every even hour. In other words, you can pee between 08:00 and 08:05, or between 10:00 and 10:05, etc.
After loosing 1 Kg (equals 2 pound)
You are only allowed to pee during the first 5 minutes of every hour (both even and odd hours).
After loosing 2 Kg (equals 4 pound)
You are only allowed to pee during the first 15 minutes of every hour.
After loosing 3 Kg (equals 6 pound)
You can pee whenever you want and you don't have to drink the water anymore in the morning or after you have peed.

If after loosing weight, you gain weight again, you will loose your privileges again.

To finish this dare:
For three measurement-sets in a row, you must still have lost those 3 kg.

Note:
You might want to set an alarm when you have not gained any privileges yet to avoid missing the time-window. It might be humiliating to have to set an alarm to warn you when you are allowed to pee, but that might be better than having to wait an additional two hours with a full bladder.