PDA

View Full Version : First time and curious

darkhairedgirly
02-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey guys, this is my first day and post on the site so I was wondering what kinda dares you can hit me up with. I'm a 20 year old female and will have some time free tomorrow to carry these bad boys out. I like pain, humilation and bonage. Not a fan of anything to do with bodily waste or majorly public things. Lemme know what you com up with.

daregirloyeah
02-01-2009, 06:39 PM
okay call one of your friends and get them to help you with this, you need to find a semi public place, thats not many people are but there are a few, and you need you take a chair or something and lots of duct tape and rope. you need to call some other friends (girl or boys it doesnt matter) and get them to go to the place you found at a certain time. then you and the friend you originally chose need to go to the place and set the chair up. you need to strip naked, and let the friend choose an embarrasing position in the chair. they will the tie you to the chair with the rope, leaving your tits, pussy, and ass showing. they will ducktape your hands and feet to the chair and place duck tape over your mouth, and then you will both wait for the others to arrive. They will see you naked on the chair and your other friend will tell them they have a minimum of an 1-2 hour(s) to do whatever they want that is painful to you and you cant stop them.

you dont have to do this it is just a suggestion! :D

let me know how it goes if you do though!

Daregirloyeah!

gnugeek
02-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Put on some nipple clamps, tie a length of rope between your feet, so they can move, but not a lot (maybe 18 inches of space between your feet), then tape or handcuff your hands behind you. You must now get out of your house, do a lap around the backyard, and then get back in before releasing yourself. (adjust the publicness to taste, especially if you are in an apartment building.)

GoogleMaster
02-01-2009, 07:26 PM
First off welcome to the site! You'll have lots of fun here I know it!

1) Pee standing up. Clean up any mess with your hair.

2) Masterbate with some seasoning on your hands. Use paprika, ginger, chili, even tooth paste will work!

3) Write "I like bondage" just above your pubic line with a permanent marker.

4) Insert something into your ass. Spank yourself while reciting your favorite poem.

5) Masterbate, pee, poo, get dressed and shower with a teddy bear or picture of someone you respect looking at you. Tell whatever you have that you like it watching you while you do it.

Hope you like those. Feel free to PM me for more!

Robert_Z_man
02-01-2009, 08:54 PM

2) Masterbate with some seasoning on your hands. Use paprika, ginger, chili, even tooth paste will work!

4) Insert something into your ass. Spank yourself while reciting your favorite poem.

5) Masterbate, pee, poo, get dressed and shower with a teddy bear or picture of someone you respect looking at you. Tell whatever you have that you like it watching you while you do it.

Good job GoogleMaster :D

darkhairedgirly
02-02-2009, 05:20 AM
Put on some nipple clamps, tie a length of rope between your feet, so they can move, but not a lot (maybe 18 inches of space between your feet), then tape or handcuff your hands behind you. You must now get out of your house, do a lap around the backyard, and then get back in before releasing yourself. (adjust the publicness to taste, especially if you are in an apartment building.)

I would be tempted to do this if it wasn't for the snow outside right now. Hehe shall keep it in my memory banks thro.

darkhairedgirly
02-02-2009, 05:21 AM

Wow, that's a great wee list. I shall let you know how they go :D and thanks for the welcome

monkeysrock
02-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Snow!
you must be in the UK!

Go out into the snowand fill your bra and panties with that white stuff - snow of course!

Then time how long it takes to melt and how big a wet patch you see.

PM me for more!

darkhairedgirly
02-02-2009, 06:09 AM
Snow!
you must be in the UK!

Go out into the snowand fill your bra and panties with that white stuff - snow of course!

Then time how long it takes to melt and how big a wet patch you see.

PM me for more!

Yip uk all the way. didn't take long to melt, but jesus my piercings didnt like it at all! thanks for the dare.

Any mores anyone?

fbcm09
02-02-2009, 06:55 AM
Turn on a vibrator and place it inside your pussy. Then put all your clothes on and go for a walk somewhere public while its still inside you. See how long you can last...

SissiCD
02-02-2009, 06:57 AM
Heres some easy ones

Next time your phone rings masturbate during the duration of the call with some horney thoughts in the back of your mind and try to cum before the call is over. if necessary try to keep the conversation going for as long as needed.
Do it during the next 3 calls
I saw your limits are family so if a relative calls you can pass until the next call

Get naked, bend over and spank yourself on the butt 12 times each time saying I've been such a naughty girl

I'd give you more a bit later. PM me if you like

darkhairedgirly
02-02-2009, 07:08 AM
Heres some easy ones

Next time your phone rings masturbate during the duration of the call with some horney thoughts in the back of your mind and try to cum before the call is over. if necessary try to keep the conversation going for as long as needed.
Do it during the next 3 calls
I saw your limits are family so if a relative calls you can pass until the next call

Get naked, bend over and spank yourself on the butt 12 times each time saying I've been such a naughty girl

I'd give you more a bit later. PM me if you like

Done the spanking. My ass is a bit red now and talking out loud made it much more enjoyable. I will be doing the phone one as soon as I get a few calls, haha first time i want telemarketers to call.

SissiCD
02-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Done the spanking. My ass is a bit red now and talking out loud made it much more enjoyable. I will be doing the phone one as soon as I get a few calls, haha first time i want telemarketers to call.

I hope for that too. Would be fun

Dice7
02-03-2009, 07:18 AM
Wish I had darkhairedgirlys number!! lol

darkhairedgirly
02-05-2009, 04:20 PM

Done 2,3 and 4. Did not do 1 as i don't go near pee.

3 was easy and rather hot. Ended up using toothpaste for 2, hehe i still tingy. and my ass was red for a while. apologies i took so long to get back.

gnugeek
02-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Put a mirror in front of you, then tie your legs apart so that your vag is on display. Write "SLUT" backwards above your pubes.

Now, stare at your crotch in the mirror for five minutes. Any time that you blink, or look away, smack your pussy and add 30 seconds.

darkhairedgirly
02-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Wish I had darkhairedgirlys number!! lol

Why thank you Dice7 *wink* Going to complete the last of the dares tonight, will let you know ;)