PDA

View Full Version : Who is the sweetest?

Butterfly
12-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Asslvr seems to think that his side of Canada is better because the people are nicer and sweeter there, this led to him telling me that he thought he was sweeter than me! I know right? SOOOOO not true. So I thought I would start a poll to see what the members of getDare thought.

Please vote for the person you think is the sweetest!

Also please feel free to leave comments and suggestions on what the winner/loser of the poll should get as a reward/punishment. Remember to be mindful of our likes/limits.

The poll will close in one week, the day before Asslvr comes to visit me.

Thank you all <3

Kisune Karnon
12-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Did you want to setup a actually poll or just word of mouth poll?

And I would have to say, asslvr's butterfly is sweeter. She is a girl after all.

Butterfly
12-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Did you want to setup a actually poll or just word of mouth poll?

And I would have to say, asslvr's butterfly is sweeter. She is a girl after all.

Girls aren't always sweet. In Asslvr's defence, if he wasn't competing next to me, he probably would tie or beat most other people. He is one of the most sweetest people I know, just not sweeter than me!

Kisune Karnon
12-02-2014, 09:36 PM
True, he did add me as a friend. Not many go and do that.

Mr. Devious
12-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Yes we wanted a poll so we could see who wins and we want more to do while together!

Oh... and remember everyone... I'm as sweet as this little guy:D

http://www.funxone.com/files/2012/07/Sweet-Kitten-Photos-3.jpg

Butterfly
12-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Yes we wanted a poll so we could see who wins and we want more to do while together!

Oh... and remember everyone... I'm as sweet as this little guy:D

http://www.funxone.com/files/2012/07/Sweet-Kitten-Photos-3.jpg

Would a sweet man play that dirty? I don't think so. Plus it will be that much sweeter when I win without cute kitten pictures. I am cute enough on my own :P

Kisune Karnon
12-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Hmm. I think the loser should be dressed like a kitty cat for at least an hour.

pet monkey
12-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Sorry, I had to tell the truth and vote for...

asslvr's.butterfly of course

Princess.Ashley
12-03-2014, 05:49 PM
I refuse to vote on this poll, because I'm offended that I've not been added.

SageLeech
12-03-2014, 07:17 PM
I know asslvr is a really nice guy. I don't think I have talked to asslvr's butterfly though. I guess I will hold my vote for a bit to se if she is sweet enough to say hi. The loser havering to dress as a cat is an awesome idea. Make sure you get a tail butt plug.

groen
12-03-2014, 07:49 PM
eey !

just a random Cinderella themed suggestion

If butterfly is the winner she gets to be in charge for one evening, but very much like in the Cinderella story the magic spell ends at midnight. it probably should start after dinner but I will leave that up to you. I wouldn’t want to interfere to much in your schedule but if you totally wanted to live the Cinderella theme I guess you could dress up in a nice dress and go out to a nice restaurant and have a nice romantic dinner before things are going to change. or even go and have a dance somewhere but no matter what you do you have to remember to be home by midnight because then the magic spell will be over :P

what her being in charge means I will also leave up to you but the original intention was that she is the dom until midnight

if you do end up following anything off this suggestion I certainly hope you have fun with it together and that butterfly isn’t too sweet ;)

Butterfly
12-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Thank you for all your suggestions. We only have 28 more hours until the poll closes. It seems that Asslvr seems to be losing right now, so lets think of a good punishment for the loser :P